• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Maidreamin Maid/Butler Cafe! (Females and Males welcome)

Karu walked down the busy street with a map in his hands. He was marking locations around town with a sharpie so that he wouldn't get lost on his way to work tomorrow. All was going well, he thought, until he came upon a club with a line of people waiting to get in. He paused and wrote the name of the club down onto the bent paper before he continued to trail down the line. His movement was followed by whistles and teasing words from guys who, like most, thought he was a girl. Normally this wouldn't bother him, considering it happened everyday, but he was trying focus on finding Maidreamin.

Before he could make it to the end of the line he was approached by three men. "Hey there cutie. You lost or somethin'?" The red haired one asked, eyeing Karu with a smile. Karu could the smell alcohol on one of them, the black haired one, from his breath. He was simply going to ignore them, or tell them the truth, but he did need help finding the café. Karu softened his voice and looked up at the man with a false look of embarrassment,"a-actually I'm new to this city and can't find my way to this job I'm suppose to be working at." Karu was good at this, perhaps too good. The young man looked overly pleased and he moved a little closer into Karu's personal space, "well then aren't you a lucky gal. What is it yer' trying ta' find?" He placed an arm around Karu's waist, and Karu growled at himself inside. It wasn't that he only like one particular gender, but that the man had obviously been drinking and was so quick to invade a 'woman's' space. Yet karu never dropped his act, "it's a café called Maidreamin I believe." The man replied pretty quickly to Karu's statement,"oh~ Onet of those maid cafés, eh? I think that one is just a block or two away to the left. I can walk you there if you want, and maybe you can serve me in a little while." He had pulled Karu close to him with his last words, his hand running down Karu's back. Just before the mans hand could reach his backside, Karu slipped from his grasp and passed the other men. He gave them a soft smile, placing a hand on his own face, "thank you for your help!" He started to turn away from them waving, "oh, by the way," he stopped, giving them a wink, "I'm a guy." After putting a good distance between them and him, he took a second to look at his astonished expression. Karu flipped them a peace sign before turning the corner and walking to the café. He was running out of time, and had to quickly jot down the location meanwhile he started his walk back home.

(I didn't expect it to be this long. Oops.)

(@SorenDarrah No worries XP It's an introduction post, they're usually longer.)

She smiled back at him, "Okay!" As he was picking a random house, she fixed herself to lay on the couch because it was more comfortable than sitting. When his sim got scolded by the other, she laughed at his sims dismay. She couldn't hold back her giggling through her words, "You probably should have knocked."

(Yay I'm back :3)

"Oh, well that's a hobby you can start doing... Whenever you feel like you want to do it, you can sew." Meika was good at fixing peoples problems, even if they were really bizarre. "Right?"

@UnwantedTruth

(It's fine. No worries! @iShyShy )

Tanner nodded with a chuckle. "That is probably a better thing to do." He said, laughing a little. He watched her get comfortable and smiled. He didn't realize he was staring.

(I'm gonna go to bed after this post)

Jef smiled slightly. He then pointed his thumb at Sam. "And what about Sam? What if he judges me?" He asked.

(Bye)

"Then he isn't mature at all.." Meika said and looked down at the floor. Now that she had insulted Sam a few times he was sure to hurt her.

Takumi nodded as he listened to Ivy, and his lips twitched into a small smile when he heard that she had hurled a brick at one of the kidnappers. "I see." He had replied to her.

He glanced at his small leather watch, checking the time. "Yeah, it's getting late, let's go close the café." As he was cleaning Maidreamin up a bit before they would close, he talked with her a little. "Are you fine with walking home alone?" He asked her before grabbing his stuff, ready to leave.

Takumi wanted to make sure she was okay. The criminals would most likely live up to their words, so he'd watch her from afar to see where they would take Ivy, then he'd probably call the cops and get his sister back. He couldn't help but feel a little guily for not telling her his plan, but if she knew, one of her actions might give away the plan and he would get caught.

"Do you want to exchange numbers? Then you can call me if anything happens."

(@AquaSly)

Sam was still sitting at the corner and stared at the two,"You two know I can hear you right? Jef by the way I kinda already know that you lie you sew. You accidentally left your sewing working open once."

He was still mad that Jef rejected to kidnapped his entertainment and had his bored expression as he grumbled,"Always suddenly sleep talking, you tend to trip over nothing sometimes, you sit like a couch potato while I do all the house work, like I'm your wife or something, You drool when sleeping, and you tend to lose things."

Of course most of the things he said wasn't truth he just wanted to blow some stream. He was now playing with a knife watching it as it scraped against the floor making a very loud squeak as he dragged it along the floor.

Ivy look at him and said looking rather confused,"No, I'm fine. Besides you should really do anything since your a customer, here...."

Since she was new she didn't know he worked here sometimes if needed. Ivy said walking to the dressing room,"I'm fine walking home thank you."

She changed coming out of the dressing room she wearing a hoodie as she suddenly looked like a guy.

d1eacaf17aff6956450cb622c44ed5c7.jpg

It was kinda weird since she was talking in her normal voice as she clear her throat a bit, putting her bag on her back,"I won't be needing help, I'll do just fine."

Her voice suddenly changed sounding more like a guy as she said to him,"Well we better get going, I have some important things to do tomorrow."

Ivy went around turning off all the lights except one just for safety. She held the door open waiting for Takumi.

Meika snapped. "Shut up!" She threw a rock at Sam from the ground and ran to the corner of the cell. Facing the wall, she sat down and put her knees up to her head. Meika was trying to escape her reality, this is what she usually does when she wants to.

The rock cause no damage at him, Sam said looking rather bored,"Oh~ I'm so hurt. I don't really understand why you're defending Jef."

//I forgot to add Jef to some sentences sorry ._.

"I don't get why you're so annoying!" Meika turned around and shouted at him. "All you do is moan about nothing that really matters, you're just an ignorant brat!" She turned back around again and closed her eyes.

( :P )

"Next time." She said as she got comfortable. Kimi was watching the screen for a minute when nothing was moving. Tanner had the controller so why wasn't he doing anything? She tilted her head back to look up at him to ask but she just saw him staring at her. Her cheeks turned light pink then she innocently said, "What?"

(I'm back!)

Tanner blinked. His face turned red when she asked. "Nothing!" He said quickly, whipping his head back to the screen. He pressed a few buttons and made the sim go to a restaurant.

Jef glared at Sam. His face turned red. "Um...um...uh, how did you know it was my sewing stuff?" He asked an embarrassed with frown. He then looked at Meika. "It's ok, Meika. You don't need to crawl into a corner like that."

(Good morning/afternoon to everyone ^.^)

His face went red instantly and she couldn't hold back the smile she had. She reached up and put her hand through the gap of his arm to interlock their arms together then pulled herself closer to him to rest her head on the same arm. She playfully teased, "Nothing? Really?" She watched the sim go to the restaurant. "Get something good, little guy!"

"Why are you keeping me here if you're not going to do anything to me?" Meika asked Jef. "Just... Do whatever you need to... It's better over and done with.." She said and turned round, placing her face on her knees again. "I know I've just said you should stop, but there has to be a reason why you're keeping me here for the sake of it."

@UnwantedTruth

(Thanks shy :3)

(I'm procrastinating hardcore x.x lol. And my pleasure guys!)

She raised her eyebrow at him. "If you say sooo." Nothing my butt. She smiled at her thought and poked him in the cheek playfully before laying back down on his arm.

UnwantedTruth said:
Jef glared at Sam. His face turned red. "Um...um...uh, how did you know it was my sewing stuff?" He asked an embarrassed with frown. He then looked at Meika. "It's ok, Meika. You don't need to crawl into a corner like that."
Sam sigh not really minding his glare,"Like I said Yalu accidentally left it out in the open with your name switched into the fabric."

He sigh bored as he stared at the wall in front of him.

Jef blinked at Meika's question. "Well, you're good company. I rather like having you around." He smiled a small smile. He then looked at Sam. "Yeah...good point...."

"But, I have school to attend, and a family, and friends..." Meika said as her eyes started to water. "I can visit you... But please just let me and these other people go..." She looked down at her shoes and blushed for starting to cry.

He frowned and looked at the ground in shame. "I...I know I'm selfish, but I can't be sure you'd come back to visit. Please don't cry. I'm sorry." He said frowning.

"I promise I will... But only if you let them go..." She held out her pinkie finger and wiped her tears and then smiled. "Okay?" Meika looked up at him.

UnwantedTruth said:
He chuckled when she poked him. "Hey! What was that for?" He said laughing. He poked her back in response.
She was laughing as she tried to dodge his revenge poke. "Because you wouldn't tell me! You got poked for being silly!" She grabbed his finger and wouldn't let it go. "Ha! I win." She said sticking her tongue out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back