• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Maidreamin Maid/Butler Cafe! (Females and Males welcome)

Tanner held up his other hand. "I have two hand you know!" He said laughing.

Jef frowned and held out his pinky hesitantly. "Maybe..."

She climbed over his lap to grab his other hand. She ended up interlocking her second hand's fingers with his and she blushed. Trying to hide it she said, "Now I win."

Jef blinked and looked down. "I'll try..." He said, frowning. "But I'm not the only one who wants to keep you here." He then looked at Sam.

Tanner blushed and looked at their interlocked fingers. He blushed. "Yeah...I suppose you do." He said with a small smile.

She looked up at Sam. "Um... Please?" She smiled innocently and felt a bit drowsy again, but this time she couldn't help it. All of this stress was making her so worried that she felt like she needed to faint, so she did, Meika fell back onto the floor as her eyes shut.

Jef blinked, looking at Meika, then at Sam. "Um, Sam, I think she either fainted or died." He said with a frown.

Blood started trickling out of Meika's mouth onto the floor from the loud thud. A stone on the ground also cut her when she fell, so she got a cut on her leg too.

Jef watched her for a few seconds before he quickly ripped the blanket. He ripped it into two strips. He wrapped them around her leg. He then ripped off a piece of cloth and cover Meika's lip.

Meika woke up about 5 minutes after she had fainted and stood up. "Um.. I think I got a little stressed out.." She looked down at her leg and saw it on her leg. "Oh... Thanks." She looked up and smiled at him.

She was blushing hard and normally she'd try to hide it, but she didn't. She looked back up into his eyes and smiled through her blushing cheeks as she slowly tightened the grip of the one hand. "This is my favorite victory."

"Oh, okay." She smiled and held it on her face, but she had the feeling Sam didn't like her at all, and might not let her leave along with the other kidnapped maids.

He grinned. "What a coincidence," he stated, "that's my favorite loss." He said, looking into her eyes.

(I know it's a cheesy line, but I'll remember it forever!! xD )

Jef came back down with a first aid kit. He applied some medicine to the lip wound and then the leg wound.

( Lol! I think it was the best cheesy line ever! *high five*)

Her face somehow managed to get even more red. How was that possible? No one will ever know. She attempted to get words out, "We-..I..uh.." But wasn't able. She was speechless, caught in his eyes and in the moment of sheer happiness.

He smiled at her, staring into her eyes. He drew his head towards hers.

(Will it happen??!! xD )

Jef nodded. "No problem." He then heard her second short comment. "I told you I'd try." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back