• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Maidreamin Maid/Butler Cafe! (Females and Males welcome)

She followed him. "Well if they're targeting maids then maybe one of us can get caught while the others follow close by and figure out where the kidnappers are taking their victims." Kimi was unaware that Ivy was already planning on doing this very same thing, minus having the group follow her. Ivy has always been one to do things on her own.

Tanner nodded. "That's an alright plan. One problem. Who would be brave enough to be the bait?" He asked. He approached his seat and drank some coffee.

@iShyShy

(Still there?)

"Great question, I don't think I'd be able to keep my composure honestly, though I really want to. Maybe Ivy or Mai? They seem like they'd be better suited for it." She was shaky in her words. She let out a breath, "You'd think I'd be ready to handle this, being the first woman president."

(Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but it was because rpnation had trouble with the server when I had logged in, so when I posted, it looked like it had made it through, but today I realized my entry actually didn't get posted.)

Takumi stared at nothing, thinking about what had just happened. Some crazy criminal had kidnapped his sister? All Takumi wanted was delicous food at the café; this was not what he had expected to happen.

After a bit, he realized that it was Ivy who had called the cops about the kidnapping, which meant she witnissed the scene. It was more than likely that she had some contact of a sort with the criminals who maidnapped Meika.

He should probably ask Ivy about it. After all, Meika is his sister, and he probably would get in trouble from one of his family members or relatives for not doing anything about the kidnapping when he was near the scene.

He quickly walked to Ivy, tapping her on the shoulder. "Excuse me, Ivy, but did you have any contact with the people who kidnapped Meika, or anything of the sort?" He patiently waited for her reply, biting his lip.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Would the kidnapper care? He'd have a new maid to toy with. If anyone could do it, they could. Ivy and Mai are really good with keeping their intentions and emotions hidden." She was kicking her foot into the ground constantly in her nervousness, basically just speaking her thoughts.

Tanner nodded. "Good point. I think they could easily be caught by those bastards." He said, worry in his voice. He looked at his laptop. The time read 9:30

She let out a sigh, "Tanner.. Do you have any ideas? You're more creative than I could ever hope to be." She hadn't thought about talking to Takumi or Ivy yet, she usually gets the silent treatment when she tries to talk to them anyway. But this was a serious situation and they would probably have to work together.

He shook his head. "Nothing comes to mind. Sorry." He said with a shrug. "You got thirty minutes of work left."

The new excited her, "Well that's one good thing for today at least." Though she couldn't help but feel upset still. She started cleaning off tables and finishing up the rest of the customer's orders so they could leave and she would be able to close up when the time came. She also kept an ear out for Takumi, wondering if he had an idea. Passing Tanner's table again as she cleaned she looked at him sincerely and let out a weak, "I'm sorry." She left to put the dishes away before he could answer, she just needed to say it to him.

Tanner blinked in a confused manner. He wanted to ask what she was sorry for, but she left before he could. He closed his laptop and put it in his bag. He started walking out the door. It was 9:55.

(Sorry I left. I watched the movie It. The one about the clown.)

(Oh geez, I can't stand clowns. That's nightmare city. Don't be sorry, I'm about to head to bed anyway.)

She went back to his table and just stared at the ground, "I'm all finished up here, Ivy and Takumi are still talking so I'm sure they'll finish up and lock the store. Thanks... for taking me home...I'm sorry."

(I was pressured into watching It by my foreign exchange student from Germany.)

Tanner nodded. "Ok. Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong." He said with a frown. He didn't want to see her so sad.

(Sure, but can it only timeskip for them? Because I don't want anyone to get mad that we skipped passed something they wanted to do that night.)

(Sure :P )

*timeskip for Jef & Meika*

Meika woke up and looked around her. She rubbed her eyes and lay down on the bed for a while. She figured she would close her eyes again too and rest, but since she had no way of telling the time it didn't really matter to her.

Jef lay on the cold stone ground. He was snoring softly. His back was facing Meika.

(Can you send me a link to Meika's character sheet please?)

Jef opened his eyes slowly. He sat up. "Hm?" He said, forgetting where he was for a second. He then looked at Meika. "Sup?" He said tiredly.

(Oh, why do we call her Meika if her name is Airi?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back