• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mahou Shoujo Disaster [Out Of Character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
i have ideas for Ochako's revenge. namely monster attacks on Honoka (To Lure out lady bear so she can pummel her) And the news station (For Revenge on the News Reporter Via a Monster that makes people Ugly by stealing their beauty) Which will also Lure out the Savoury Umami Girls and force them to split the party.

i have ideas for Ochako's revenge. namely monster attacks on Honoka (To Lure out lady bear so she can pummel her) And the news station (For Revenge on the News Reporter Via a Monster that makes people Ugly by stealing their beauty) Which will also Lure out the Savoury Umami Girls and force them to split the party.
How would Ochako know that Honoka is associated with Lady Bear?

Would it be OK if Kelly didn't have a fairy partner, at least not anymore? I was thinking that maybe he got his powers accidentally because his fairy partner sacrificed their lives to save him. He wasn't meant to be one the savories, but of course, no one would know this. Until someone from their past comes looking for answers.

Would it be OK if Kelly didn't have a fairy partner, at least not anymore? I was thinking that maybe he got his powers accidentally because his fairy partner sacrificed their lives to save him. He wasn't meant to be one the savories, but of course, no one would know this. Until someone from their past comes looking for answers.
You could. Or your partner left a magical item only Kelly can use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back