• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magician Hunt (Open and accepting)

Hi, I was wondering if this was still active? If so, I was curious as to if one of my pre-created characters could work. He's a witches familiar (she's actually dead so~) If not, that's okay ^^

Hi, I was wondering if this was still active? If so, I was curious as to if one of my pre-created characters could work. He's a witches familiar (she's actually dead so~) If not, that's okay ^^
Hello,
I'm glad you're interested in this plot. I've decided that almost everything that fits the story can get involved, so your character with high probability will be welcomed. But seemingly everyone but me is inactive and the rp has been stalled. Yet if you can enter and get in action where the adventure has been left then two of us can push it forward. Hopefully, some old players or new players might join us later. Then, please submit your character.
Have a nice day~

Alright ^^ I'll see what I can do. I have a class that doesn't really allow phones, and I don't want my professor to send me out *-* I'll try next class XD

I'll put up an apt post to introduce my character to the crowd. He won't really know what is going on though, right? Probably not very good as a catalyst for the story then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back