• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magician Hunt (Open and accepting)

MJ ._.

Nothing
Dangers of Everland

Book I : Magician Hunt

Everland is your typical world of myth and magic. Part of human population of this land is Magicians which you may know as witches, wizards, warlocks, sorcerers and spell casters. The issue about magicians started with the head of tower of magic deciding that all magicians had to be under control of tower’s head who was him. He sought a hard core hierarchy in which he could rule them all and no human without his permission could use magic. Many of witches, wizards and spell casters protested against his self claimed government but he managed to buy and keep many warlock and sorcerers by promises of power, fortune and freedom of all type of magic whether dark or light for his followers. His activities were secret at first and his followers assassinated some powerful magicians who could stand in their way and finally when he gained enough power and influence, he revealed his plot, gained power with a coup within a day and called himself a king. Magicians, who knew no king but the one emperor of all lands who rarely interfered with them, fought back for months but one by one were killed or imprisoned. The remnant or their families and friends decided to run away and come back for a counterattack while ready. Thus, they started disappearing from the city of magicians in groups. They got sheltered in forests and large cities away from lands of magicians. They hid their identities to live among regular people with fake identities. But king’s troops are still chasing after them. They track them down and pay good prize to whomever bring them a magician or their family members. In such grave situation, fleeing magicians are most concerned about their children.

You, my friend, might be one of those who wish to run away from the king, am I right? I have to save my child from this madness. Tomorrow at midnight, come to the bakery and bring all your friends. We must leave together. I’ve heard tower witches who has left king’s side are making another tower in the other side of the country. You know; we are far west and they have gone to far east. I want to join them, raise my child there and fight along their side. King's men have killed this child’s father and if they find out that he has a child they will come after me to take my baby.

Character Sheet

Main Thread
OOC

Last edited:
Oh~ I love hugs. *Hugs*
wpid-1445687349986.jpg

I will join, and bring the power of the celestial order!

Btw, how many characters can we have? I'm doing one for now but I might want to do another one later if it's allowed.

Well, duel crossbow bolts it is, maybe a respected crossbow.

Imma going to try to finish my wizard today, you guys got an rp running?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back