• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Revolution -OOC-

Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin No powers; just there as a sort of hobby he'd work on over the course of the story. Would that be ok, or would you prefer just artifacts that give powers? I can revert it back to before if you'd prefer.

edit: it could be a summoning sort of artifact, but only after it's deciphered, so that wouldn't happen for a long time.

Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin Sorry it's taking so long. Is it fine if I make it so that Carnwennan will also give it's user the ability to manipulate darkness instead of simply shrouding them? Nothing crazy like solidifying darkness and whatnot, just the ability to move and control darkness. I just realised how weak my character is in comparison to the others, so I want to give her a slight edge.

Verdas Verdas
I am ok with that. Technically speaking, you would have the ability of darkness manipulation or magic(in the case of this RP) so, yes, I am fine with this~

Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin Yeah, I was getting ready to go to bed last night when I was hit by some inspiration. It was actually the song from her theme song that gave me the idea.

I wanted someone wild and a little bit crazy, not caring about wounds.

The Crown of Immortality is something of a worrier, even to me. I originally wanted a character that can rapidly heal from any wounds, but I did like the idea of small stars circling her head. I tried to adapt the Crown to the roleplay though. It isn't a perfect immortality, she doesn't instantly recover from major wounds either. She's basically a tank character though.

I like to imagine a person's face when she is cut in half or filled with holes and she keeps on moving. Like the Black Knight from Monty Python.

Tis but a scratch!
A scratch? Your arm's off!
No, it isn't!
Well, what's that then?
I've had worse.

Atreyu the Nightfury Atreyu the Nightfury
I am just slightly confused about the powers of the Fairy Queen Artifact. So you are completely undetected, or what? O.o

Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one who is a bit concerned~ as long as you limit that greatly and show me what you can keep it under control then I will allow it~

I am just slightly confused about the powers of the Fairy Queen Artifact. So you are completely undetected, or what? O.o

It's pretty much Imperceptibility that affects any being considered less or equal too the fairy queen. (Unless I could get away with having it affect literal gods so long as they aren't known for seeing the unseen or something. I could totally see a fairy queen needing/using that kind of power.)

Well, I do ask you find a way to limit it. This is mainly because I don't wish for anyone to think one artifact is stronger than the other. Also that Gods really won't be making appearances in the RP, as far as I know~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back