• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Revolution -OOC-

Skeletonjack Skeletonjack
Japan
Some parts of France
Iceland
Sweden
Norway
Finland
Denmark
Britain
Some states of America(tag is required)
Some provinces of Canada
China
Some parts of Africa
and more to come~

Skeletonjack Skeletonjack
Japan
Some parts of France
Iceland
Sweden
Norway
Finland
Denmark
Britain
Some states of America(tag is required)
Some provinces of Canada
China
Some parts of Africa
and more to come~

CHING CHONG CHINA
Im Chinese I can say that don't kill me

It'd be more realistic if Julia went to China
But I guess its pollution is a good excuse to go to Japan
Or maybe Julia's a weeb

Still, I feel back for not at least putting up a post~ ^^; just hope people are still interested.

I'm still interested. And it is fine if people take a while to post for me, as long as they do eventually. I'm in another roleplay where it is still quite active, but the time I get to post might be once in a couple of days :P

Also. Reading through the characters, ive encountered something I would like to address or at least clarify.
Many of the characters possess powerful artifacts. Thats the bread and butter of this rp. My artifacts have the potential to be very powerful as well. However, my weaknesses are tangible and balance that power out. Like since my character isnt a weapons master, any miss on his part harms him.
There are some characters with limitations rather than weaknesses attributed with their artifacts. For example, and Im sorry to andraus, but one of his characters can summon a demon. Pretty powerful artifact, even if its no stronger than your average joe, but its weakness is that it can only summon one at a time. Thats a limit, there is still no downside or risk in using it. Thats just one example. Im sure youve already reviewed all characters, and im sure there are going to be weaker artifacts with no downside along with artifacts that are just overall stronger, but im sure as someone with the sense to make a forbidden artifact list you can tell there will be issues in the future with powerful artifacts that have no downsides, but rather only limits. Im sorry if im imposing or seem rude, and will drop the issue if you disagree or have reason to keep things as they are.

RedVehemence RedVehemence You bring up a great point; I don't personally see too much of an issue with how powerful some artifacts are compared to others, but if there is some that become too OP in the future, hopefully people will be open to making adjustments.

RedVehemence RedVehemence
I understand your concern and I see why you have brought it up.

While there are powerful artifacts being used, limitations and weaknesses can vary on artifacts. While Andraus can, not saying he will summon a demon, he can only summon one. The conditions of only summoning one could also fall into fatigue which is a limitation all of the characters have. Also, I was going to ask if it would be alright for more weaknesses be added as the RP progressed(this would include me also). This is to show that we still don't have a feel for the artifacts and to fully flesh out the characters.

Of course, that is only if people are still interested in the RP and wanting to continue the RP.

Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin I'd be open to more weaknesses being implemented as this progresses (including my character as well if necessary) if they are needed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back