• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Revolution -OOC-

Cheshire Grin

No cat has ever given a human a straight answer~
tumblr_marq8oz5Oy1qfeznlo1_500.gif

OOC

This is where casual talking and questions will go. This is also for planning in the future~

The Roleplay|Characters

Last edited:
Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin
Okay...so I'm a bit confused about the P-organizations...
PAMO and PAMU are on the same side? It seemed like PAMO would be against PAMU since they're the People Against Magic Oppression...like they don't want magic to be oppressed. xD I understand the basics for the groups I'm just questioning the name.

Malice Queen Malice Queen
PAMO - They don't mind Magic Users, but they want to control the population and point out who is a magic user and who isn't.
PAMU - Want magic to be illegal all together~

It's kind of like All Lives Matter and Black Lives Matter~ they have the same goal but are going it differently.

Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin
Like I said, I understand what the goals and beliefs of the organization are, I'm just questioning the NAME. I now see what you mean by "Against Magic Oppression" you basically mean they are against magic-users oppressing humans and like taking control?...Do you even see where I'm confused? xDDD

Is it possible for us to use a full description rather than a picture?

Oh, and while I'm at it, how old are these organizations?

Last edited:
Some1 Some1
Yes, I don't mind descriptions, as long as there is some way to see your character and we aren't playing the guessing game.

The Organizations are pretty old, there isn't really a set date when they started. But, to make this easier we can say PAMU and PAMO have been around in American since the 1800s. For other countries, a bit longer than that~

Hi there!^^

I'm really interested in this roleplay, but I don't quite understand the artifacts. I see many of them are taken by others already. Do I have to request special permission to use certain ones or no? Sorry about this, I'm just a little confused^^;

Oh. My. Fucking. GOD. I fucking hate this revert ONLY BECAUSE it likes to FUCK with my coding!!!!!! RAWR. Now I can't fix my fucking profile cuz I have NO FUCKING CLUE where the issue is cuz it all looks like a GIANT CLUSTERFUCK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back