• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magical High School? (Open~)

Zareh said:
Yup! It did, Thank you very much but back to your answer on Number 3 and Number 4, I have a few questions about that.
Response to Number 3: So there can be regular humans even though this RP is specifically meant for Magic purposes. Do you think there can be Non-Magic students who use Magitek?

Response to Number 4: Magitek is limited in what way exactly? Like can it only be in small devices and Magitek weapons don't exist. (Sorry, I'm kind of a fanatic on advanced technological weapons and machinery.)

My response, to your response for Number 3: No. There can be students who use Magitek, yes. But they couldn't be a part of any 'MAGIC High', for those schools are only for people who have magic themselves.

My response, to your response for Number 4: Small devices only, yes. The devices would be capable of projecting a certain magic only, and the magic would only last as long as the 'stored mana' for the device is. Such as; A device can project a magic sword, that a non-magic user could use for a limited time. But other applications of Magitek could exist, such as a sustainable power source, and hologram style stuff.

TheGossipLink said:
My response, to your response for Number 3: No. There can be students who use Magitek, yes. But they couldn't be a part of any 'MAGIC High', for those schools are only for people who have magic themselves.
My response, to your response for Number 4: Small devices only, yes. The devices would be capable of projecting a certain magic only, and the magic would only last as long as the 'stored mana' for the device is. Such as; A device can project a magic sword, that a non-magic user could use for a limited time. But other applications of Magitek could exist, such as a sustainable power source, and hologram style stuff.
Alrighty! Thank you, I have no more questions for now! I hope this RP goes well!

could you put your character up then? just so I can see how it is? (I also have a way for him to be a "blademaster" so I will be unbaiased on my character

Hey guys! Just a little heads up, I'll have the main thread up by tonight. I'm at dinner right now, but when I get home I'll work on it~

@aonly9470 I'll have me character up, with the main thread.

TheGossipLink said:
Hey guys! Just a little heads up, I'll have the main thread up by tonight. I'm at dinner right now, but when I get home I'll work on it~
@aonly9470 I'll have me character up, with the main thread.
Sounds Great!

@Lycopene

We haven't started yet, so of course you can join!

Oh, and sorry guys! I had tried to get the main thread up, and I technically did, but it's got some improvements I still need to make. So I'll have it all ready in a little bit~

@TheGossipLink

Really? Yay! Thank you~! I'll be glad to join everyone. (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

Edit: Don't worry about it, take your time!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back