• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Guardian girls IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Nicolas Wilder
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀​
Spot: Human
Nicknames: Nicky / Nick / BunnyFreak
Place: Library
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Interaction: Saori
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄​
"Wha- Wait what are you talking about?"
Trying to keep up with the girl that ran the school ground as a track field with ease. His words cutting trying to catch his breath for a moment but tried to keep up with Saori who somehow was chasing a....
"Squirell?" Turning to look around the floor,his eyes wide blinking trying to follow what Said I was trying to do. Has she lost it? Before asking anything else the footsteps of the crowd from behind began to grow louder. The indication that they were close to them and about to perhaps cause a huge ruckus. The most strange deal is that non of the teachers were insight to stop this madness. Every other student found along the halls were casually making conversation and eating their lunches.
Without a second thought or even a warning Saori began to talk again and Nicolas tried to understand what the situation was before the girl suddenly pushed him against a random classroom door. Both of them falling down onto the cold hard floor. His eyes closed upon impact as he used his hands to ease the hit. After a couple of moments students voices were heard as they inquired where they both were before running off the hall. Slowly, she had sat up and he had began to dust himself off before taking a look at Saori to see if she was hurt. To his relief she looked fine and worried about something. Before he could even get a word out, she had stood up and walked down towards the window mumbling to herself . Standing up finally, Nicolas looked out the small door window trying to see if the coast was clear before turning around towards the girl in the classroom.
"Are you okay?!" One of the first things he asked before following up with other multiple questions.
"What was that ? Where they planning to hurt you?!" Shaking his head and making a hand gesture
"Wait - What were you chasing ?!"
ABetterNickname ABetterNickname

⁎⁑⁎⁑⁎⁑ ❆❄❅ Saori ❅❄❆⁑⁎⁑⁎⁑⁎
⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎​

"Are you okay?!"
"Ha? Ah.. Yes, sorry for worrying you, it seems you got in a little bit of trouble because of me." - She giggled with a dumb smile.
"What was that ? Where they planning to hurt you?!"
"Well... hm... i don't know, maybe... i was actually more worried about getting that squirrel. But it ran away" - while giggling, she scratched her head, feeling a bit embarrassed, and did a little kick on the air. - "Too much trouble for it, i guess... I didn't meant for it to go like this. But it called me an idiot, i never saw anything like that"
"Wait - What were you chasing ?!""It was kinda like.. a talking squirrel"
"Maybe.. maybe i am going crazy... But i'm sure i saw it... anyway, i shouldn't cause this kind of trouble..." - Saori sighed a breath in the air, she was still smiling, it was just a little bit more dishonest.
"Well.. erm.. I know it doesn't seem like it, but i swear! I Really really promise... that squirrel, it doesn't have any manners at all. It called me an idiot and i don't even know why. It kinda looks like... i know, let me show you"
Saori grabbed a chalk on the board and started doodling something in it. - "I don't know why it was being so rude with me"
"Kinda like this! Have you seen it?"
GGlJVsx.jpg

Unfortunately it wasn't very good at all. But it seemed good enough for her. She stopped looking at his reaction while smiling."By the way, my name is Saori, you're an older student right?"But right after that they were interrupted by another voice, another company in the classroom.
"Fufufufu... Very untalented... i wasn't expecting much anyways" - The creature talked, while walking at the frames of the window, finally lying at the window with just half of his body inside, while only his two tails remained moving a little bit. - "I'm not the kind of primitive animal you would be able tu understand, Inferior human... Hahaha, Useless, Weak, Stinky and rude human.... That's what you deserve, for being such a... human."
GidGuxX.jpg

"AAAAAAAAAAH?" - She looked at him again, blinking hard to confirm her sight. - "You again! ... Hey! I tried! If you stopped moving i would have got a better picture, it would be much better!"
"Haha, foolish... You thought you could catch me, but you can't, you never could, after all you're just a..."
"Human?"
" I was talking! ... no. You're just a... useless... idiot piece of" - he tried to figure what to say - "... .... whatever."
"Wait wait, you're real? Like for real real?"
"What a stupid question... i guess i shall answer it out of pity. The answer is yes, human. You all seem to struggle finding out what is real and what is not... Such pathetic creatures have such a weak sense of being"
"Wait wait..." - Saori looked towards Nicolas as to see his reaction. - "Can You.. See it?" - She pointed at the creature.
When the creature stared at Nicolas, with the same eyes as before, he proceeded to insult him too. Now Nicolas could not only see him clearly, but also hear it too - "Horrible, just horrible... Awful, terrible.. Who could ever stand such... humanity. Such hideous creatures..., but this ones.. yes, probably the ugliest creatures i ever saw, more so this one... this human, just looking at him makes me sick to my stomach..." - However, his voice was a little bit thin and didn't imposed much respect. That just complemented his inoffensive appearance.
But he got up all of the sudden, like something woke him up and provoked an immediate reaction. He looked through the window, clearly sensing something. The power of a sacret princess, how could it be?
"Could this be...?""Tsc.."

While Uma started her quest all by her own, some kids still thought it was a good idea to gather around Asuka and pressure her for the wanted information.
"Please, Asuka! We're friends!" - "Where is it?" - "Where is it Asuka? You gotta tell me!" - "I'm your best friend Asuka, just tell me where is it, please!!!!" - "Please Asuka!"
"Tsc..." - She stepped on her chair, looking down at everyone. - "Enough! I can't be friends with people who can't go on their own! If you were REALLY my friend you would be out searching for my very special keychain before someone else find it..." - She then turned her head, and started to fake crying. - "If i... if i had real friends i... i..." - She could even menage to drop a tear. That was too much for the kids, they got easily tricked by it.
"Please don't cry Asuka!" - "Yeah, we're gonna find it!" - "Please wait, i'm gonna find it for you! I'm going now"
"P-P... P-Please..."
Everyone who was still in the classroom rushed to the door, some got hurt by trying to get out at the same time with everyone. It didn't took much more before she was alone in the classroom.
"Huhu. huhuhuhu..." - She covered her mouth, holding it for a few minutes before she was absolutely sure that she was alone.
"Hu.. huhu... Haha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
The cutesy laugh was suddenly turning a bit... evil.
"It was so easy... As if i could be friends with any of you, any, but i can't... i just can't respect those who are not at my level, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You all think im so cool, don't ya? HahaHAHAHAhahahAHAHAH"
Asuka closed her eyes, happy, feeling good, feeling superior and in control.
"Don't matter what, no one is gonna find it... I know. How could they? None of them know... that's impossible, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA"She laughed so hard, with her back turned to the window, she didn't even heard someone approaching.

Asuka was laughing at.. something when Uma entered the classroom. It should be something incredibly funny."I really did it this time! Great! Amazing! Magnificent! Well that's what you should expect from someone as amazing as m..."
"Asuka...please let me search your bag!"
"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
That came out of nowhere and scared Asuka to her core and scream as loud as he could, the entire school was able to hear it. For a moment Asuka thought she was gonna have a heart attack.
"AAAAAAAAAAAH... AH!" -It took her a few moments to recompose herself, Asuka really almost fainted out of surprise. Just then, she turned to look at Uma, ready to scream and complain at her for appearing like that out of nowhere.
"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? DO YOU WANNA KILL ME OR WHAT? DO YOU... you.. you..."
That didn't last long, as she kept looking towards Uma, as her face started to go red.
"C...c.."
Something in her mind made her stop, Asuka just stared at Uma while blushing more and more.
"C.. C-Cute...""U-Uma..." - She gathered enough power of will to reply - "..what.. what clothes are these? Your hair, it is.. different.." - Surprised, Asuka suddenly shook her head from one side to the other, as to recompose herself. Just then she answered her question properly.
"Oh, O-Okay... Sure..." - Asuka then picked up her backpack, giving it to Uma right away, softly. She had nothing to fear or even a reason to do so, as the Keychain was not there. There was still a bunch of stuff in it though. However she could not deny that wish right now. After giving it to her, Asuka sat on a nearby table, while looking at Uma, not really quite understanding what was happening, now she was just extremely confused.
"You're... different..." - Asuka could feel she was different.
_______________________________________ Blue Rabbit Blue Rabbit Idea Idea

7db1a943367fecb8b25f22aec0371f8c.jpg
Akio Hamada
Cerulean Prince
Mention: K KodomoSekai
Interaction: /

(THIS POST IS A FOLLOW UP SINCE Just IS GONE!)
Akio huddled himself on the stairs leading to the roof, covering his ears with his headphones, holding them in place with his hands. He closed his eyes, deciding to focus on his music as he tried to calm his anxiety, his nerves that wouldn't stop buzzing..

He would be useless to Kurai, he couldn't talk to the girls.. But the more he thought about it, the more he felt bad for just abandoning all of this. Although the Kingdoms were counting on them as the Princes, to guide the Princesses in their journey to protecting this planet and its inhabitants... Maybe he should at least be at the side, like a wallflower, not speaking to anyone but being a presence that they could at least see? He was still a Prince.. Maybe he should try acting like it. Like he used to be able to hold his head up high and brush off the insults others might give him..

He decided that if Kurai would find him, he'd agree, on the condition of not speaking to anyone. Otherwise he'd leave without much of a warning.

ba252431ee5add9f4259d91a8be3a7cd--cinderella-drawing.jpg
Kimi Arai
Princess Inferno
Mention: /
Interaction: / (Free for interaction!)

The blonde haired girl hummed to herself, walking down the street with the cup of takeout coffee in her slim hand. "Eeeh? They started closing the gate again?" She drawled out lazily, tilting her head. "Guess I'll have to get a head start at exercising, huh?" She chuckled to herself as she sucked the cup dry and tossed it into the trashcan behind her.

Walking towards the section of the school walls that no guards could see, she sprinted and vaulted over with a soft huff. "Why does it feel easier?" She wondered, glancing up at the wall as she landed in a crouch. In truth, she'd been doing this since she arrived here at school, she just didn't notice her own growth spurt even though she noticed her sister's height change. How funny.

"Well.. nothing I can do 'bout that" She said in an aloof tone and took relaxed, sure strides towards the school, changed into her school shoes and walked down the halls lazily like a drifting ghost. Her red locks of long hair swaying lightly like blades of grass in the soft summer breeze. "Can't go to class now.. so what should I do?" She sighed in exasperation. "Is there anything fun happening anywhere?" She questioned. Talking to herself became a habit after her sister left school and she was left on her own. Although she had been gone for a few months due to breaking her arm and a few ribs in an accident with her motorcycle. She wasn't allowed to let others get on it.​

Last edited:
[class=Npicb] width:48%; margin:0 auto; background-image:url('http://oi67.tinypic.com/28jzns1.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=MGpicb] width:48%; margin:0 auto; background-image:url('http://oi64.tinypic.com/rjijkh.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=Npicbp] width:25%; background-image:url('http://oi67.tinypic.com/28jzns1.jpg'); background-size:100%; display: inline-lock; float:left; Height:67px; [/class] [class=MGpicbp] width:25%; background-image:url('http://oi64.tinypic.com/rjijkh.jpg'); background-size:100%; display: inline-lock; float:right; Height:67px; [/class] [class=N] [/class] [class=MG] [/class] [class=left] width:25%; display:inline-lock; border-radius:40%; border:5px solid white; background-image:url('https://previews.123rf.com/images/alicev1978/alicev19781704/alicev1978170400019/77083072-vector-seamless-cute-background-pattern-illustration-with-unicorn-candy-lollipop-ice-cream-stars-and.jpg'); background-size:cover; [/class] [class=leftp] width:45%; display:inline-lock; border-radius:50%; border:5px solid white; background-image:url('https://previews.123rf.com/images/alicev1978/alicev19781704/alicev1978170400019/77083072-vector-seamless-cute-background-pattern-illustration-with-unicorn-candy-lollipop-ice-cream-stars-and.jpg'); background-size:cover; margin:0 auto; [/class] [class=pic] width:90%; margin:0 auto; border-radius:50%; border:8px solid blue; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=picp] width:70%; margin:0 auto; border-radius:50%; border:8px solid blue; overflow:hidden; display: inline-lock; [/class] [class=text] border-radius:15px; border:10px double violet; background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.78); color:blue; display:inline-lock; [/class] [class=textp] border-radius:15px; border:10px double violet; background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.78); color:blue; display:inline-lock; width:80%; margin:0 auto; [/class] [class=title] border-radius:50px; border:6px solid purple; background-image:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScentedHospitableAmericanmarten-size_restricted.gif'); background-attachment:fixed; color:violet; display:inline-lock; width:80%; margin:0 auto; font-size:300%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=titlep] border-radius:50px; border:6px solid purple; background-image:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScentedHospitableAmericanmarten-size_restricted.gif'); background-attachment:fixed; color:violet; display:inline-lock; width:85%; margin:0 auto; font-size:185%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=right] float:right; width:65%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=surround] border-radius:25px; border:7px solid hotpink; background-image:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoulfulDisloyalDassierat-small.gif'); background-size:cover; [/class] [class=surroundp] border-radius:25px; border:7px solid hotpink; background-image:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoulfulDisloyalDassierat-small.gif'); background-size:50%; [/class]

• [div class=surround]
    [div class=right][div class=title]Uma Mahone[/div][div class=text] "Sometimes a real genius is painted as a villain" pappa had once told me. Seeing how Asuka was now laughing just like a villain, it was probably very true. This "evil laugh" was maybe just how smart people laughed. How did I laugh? Maybe I should try laughing in the mirror later. For now, though, I had to focus on finding the keychain, so I pressed on to ask to see Asuka's bag.

I lept back at her screams, covering my face with my staff and closing my eyes on reflex. I wasn't even sure what was going on, what made Asuka scream, but it was probably something really scary for ASUKA to scream. It, it wasn't embarassing at all! Even if the meanies were to call me a big baby, anyone would be scared of this thing, whatever it was that made Asuka scream. Strangely though, she also seemed upset, at me? Did I do something wrong?

"C-cute..."

I opened my eyes. Asuka's face was reddening and she was looking right at me, not just my face but looking me up and down. Just like the audition people. She inquired me about my clothes and my hair.

"Huh? Is my hair different?" I grabbed some with my hands and raised it to my field of vision. It wasn't that different, just a little whiter. My clothes, on the other hand..."I don't know. A few days ago, I somehow got dressed like this, and then they just go poof and away after some time. They just kind of appear when I want them to sometimes, and make me stronger and stuff... A-a-anyway, I want to see your bag Asuka! I m-mean, I want to see inside it! Because, because of the keychain! I-I, uhm, please? Pretty please, Asuka?"

As soon as the other girl permitted it, I unzipped the bag and looked inside right away. The notebooks were the first thing to come out, obviously I had to take out the big things first, followed by the agenda and fantasy book, whose title I felt a little curious about, but ended up shaking my head and continuing to search. Was that a Mcdonal's toy? How cute! What was a sock doing there? Eh, I guess I could just move it ou- EWWWWW! A half-eaten candy bar?! I found my hand rising out of the bag. Who would just leave that in there? It was so yucky! Surely she wouldn't have. I guess this had to be another failure. I mean, she wouldn't have done this to her precious keychain, would she, putting it in the middle of that mess with that...thing. I gulped and looked up at Asuka, who didn't seem so much worried or happy, as phased. I titled my head.

"What's the matter Asuka?" Still looking at me, still acting all strange, Asuka said it. "Different? I am...different? Different..."

Different. What did that mean? I knew I wasn't as silly as the people who ate their food from just anywhere instead of a safe plastic bag but surely she didn't mean it like that? What did she mean then? It was almost like, like I had done something weird. If I was the weird one, what did I do to be the weird one? Was I bad? Did I do something weird to Asuka? Was it checking the bag?

No, I didn't want to be weird! I just wanted to be her friend!

"Asuka, I just wanted to- " No, if I said that, wouldn't I be making her be my friend? She said she wanted to be the friend of the person who found her keychain, not me! I clenched my fists, and almost holding my breath I dived right back into searching, this time practically shoving my face inside the bag, despite the shaking of hands as they frantically avoided the yucky things inside. I wasn't different! I passed through money and her phone and some paper with somethign written without a second thought. I wasn't weird! There were tickets to play somewhere did she mean to take her friend there? No, I had to find the keychain! Where was it, where was it, where was it... I wiped my tears before finally leaving the bag alone. I couldn't let Asuka think I was being bad or weird. And yet, the sense of defeat... I sat on my knees. "It's not here..."

Where could it be then? Didn't I look everywhere? I looked up to Asuka.

"I'm sorry Asuka, I couldn't..." But looking at her, Asuka was so amazing. She got the entire class into a frenzy just to be her friend. She had been class president for so long. She was so amazing in every way I couldn't be. I rubbed my arm against my eyes, and got up. "I'll...I'll keep looking."

With that I turned around, and slowly walked towards the exit. I would keep looking, even if I was out of ideas. So, I marched out, my clothes shining brightly for a moment reforming into my regular uniform again, and I knowing full well it was only a matter of time until someone found the keychain and I was alone again.

azur-lane-uni-render-png.518046
    [/div][/div][div class=left][div class=Npicb]

[/div][div class="pic N"]
    di5n2va-png.519790
    [/div][div class="pic MG" style="display:none"]
    6756025i-jpg.518030
    [/div][div class=MGpicb]

[/div][/div]
    [/div]

May Also Want to Read: N/A
Mentions: N/A
Interactions: ABetterNickname ABetterNickname

[script class=MGpicb on=click]
show MG
hide N
[/script]
[script class=Npicb on=click]
hide MG
show N
[/script]
[script class=MGpicbp on=mouseenter]
show MG
hide N
[/script]
[script class=Npicbp on=mouseenter]
hide MG
show N
[/script]

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Nicolas Wilder
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀​
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄​
Listening to the words practically spilling out of Saori as she went on and on about a squirrel she was chasing down beacouse it called her rude, was ...a first to say so the least. Was she playing around with him ? Or was she lying ? Those were some outrages claims she was saying at this point but why would they be lies ? This was too confusing. But seeing as to they had gotten away from the angry mob they were safe for now and it would be best for them both to wait inside the classroom until further notice or so. Moving on , Saori proceeded to try and describe the creature and provided a ...not so good drawing of the said squirrel on the board with chalk. Nicolas hoped that whatever she was chasing did not actually look as the cartoonish flat- weird squirrel she drew and claimed to be the actual thing. Beacouse if that was the case, why would she be chasing such displeasing animal."Uhh..yeah..maybe you were imagining things ? There isn't such things as magical Squirrels" he mentioned staring at the drawing and slowly being introduced. The girls name was Saori. To his dismay, they never really had a proper greeting with one another. Just as he opened his lips to continue- there was an interruption. An unfamiliar voice disturbed the room where they both stood. Only for Nicolas eyes to meet a squirrel with two tails and horns. Nothing he had ever seen before. Blinking a few times to make sure he was not imagining things, he was in awe for a couple of seconds. Saori on the other hand did not have the same reaction whatsoever. In fact, they both seem to carry a normal conversation as if nothing. "He- talked ?!..." the male mumbled unable to say anything else before Saori caught his attention again. "I- I well.." he waited for a couple more seconds "I doubted you yes but I can clearly see a talking squirrel " replying back. The creature talked about how humans were useless and all sorts of bad mouthing in general. That did not show a friendly creature at all. Taking a small precaution Nicolas stood next to Saori and grabbed ahold of her arm gently pulling her to his side just in case the small rude Squirrel decided to pull any strings. Just as he was doing that the Squirrel looked at him. Nicolas being overly conscious now. Only for the Grey animal to roast him completly. Ugly ?! Hideous ?! "Excuse me?.." Wilder questioned surprised with such disrespect. Talk about seemingly cute appearance of the Squirrel only to be rude. Still protective over Saori for a moment, he watched as it sprung up thinking. "Saori...tell your..pet there to calm for a second there.."
ABetterNickname ABetterNickname

♨♔♨♚♨♔♨♚♨♔♨♚♨ Akio ♨♔♨♚♨♔♨♚♨♔♨♚♨​

"Kurai-san? Kurai-san..." - A student entered the library searching for Kurai. However, no one could find him.
Not that much after Akio fled, the president of the music club was just.. gone. No one could find him no matter how much they searched. Akio would not have the chance to give another answer to him.

But without knowing that, the boy went to the roof, where he would have a plain sight of everything, the students on the ground, walking everywhere, and the blue sky with clouds.
And then, in an instant, Akio could feel something strange and powerful going through his body, something that fortunately he felt only once, unlike anything he ever felt before, but it resembled something that he could spot. It was some sort of presence, a suffocating presence, followed by the feeling that something bad was about to happen.

Not only that, but following that feeling, suddenly the climate started to change right before his eyes. The clouds turned dark and the wind was stronger, it didn't took long until the black clouds covered the whole sky.

tumblr_msx1ffrrLb1sy3b1jo1_500.gif

"I doubted you yes but I can clearly see a talking squirrel"
"Aha! I'm NOT crazy then!"

"Saori...tell your..pet there to calm for a second there.."

"Eeeh... Pet? He's not my pet, i treat all my pets very well, my dog is very polite! Still... Is this a new species? Have you ever saw something like that? Maybe it ran away from our school's lab"
The "squirrel" looked outside, while sensing something that gave him chills and being distracted for a moment.
"Well, i never saw something like this, do you think it tastes good? I mean its kinda small but if you took the skin out and make a soup, maybe-...."
"WHAT? Hey! What are you mumbling in there?"
Saori approached Nicolas whispering nearby.
"I guess not, i mean, if he is so bratty like this its probably already rotten inside, it can give you a bellyache.."

"HEY! I HEARD THAT!" - He got up in two legs, pointing at them - "You think i'm your lunch!! You don't know who you're talking to!!"
"AAAAAAH!" - It looked inoffensive but Saori never saw a pet like that talking, and got a little bit scared when the squirrel started yelling at them, so she hid behind Nicolas even more, just taking little peeks to the animal.
"It's still impressive that you two can spot me, for sure you're a little bit different, but you're still as weak and naive, you don't even know what is coming to this world. At this point it might be already too late...

"Hey.." - She whispered at Nicolas while the little squirrel mumbled around apocalyptic stuff that she didn't know nothing about. - "Do you know anything about this? This is the strangest squirrel i ever saw, should we be worried?"

"Not that i should care, for what i know even this planet had numerous extinctions throughout its history, if you're lucky life will go on in some different way, that's the natural cycle, i suppose, for those who cant defend themselves. LISTEN, HUMANS! I can say your planet will soon face its darkest trial! You better support those who help with everything you got! I want cheerleaders screaming "GO! GO!", "GIVE YOUR BEST!" and the best food to celebrate the hard victories! I..."

"I think we should catch it before it tries something funny... Do you think we can try?" - Saori whispered at Nicolas - "Pretend you don't know nothing and we might have a chance."
"AAAH?! What are you talking over there?"
"????? eh? ... Nothing..."
The squirrel looked at them with very cynical eyes.
"You're not who im looking for, you're just gonna get in my way."
"Wait!"
"Bye ~"
"WAAAAIT!" - As the small animal jumped outside, Saori rushed to the window, seeing the fleeing.

"Oh no, he escaped! We got to get him, common, let's move... but he's already so far away" - She completely forgot about those who were still searching for them outside. But then, she spotted someone far away, it might be someone she knew. - "Oh! She's in there, she can help us!" - Quickly, Saori picked up her phone and searched for a number. - "Where is it... where is it?! Here! Common... pick the phone..."
Kimi's cellphone started to ring.
"Kimi-san! Pick up your phone, you gotta help us get the squirrel!"

"Well... erm.. yeah, i never saw something like it, but its different, that's not ba-"

"Asuka, I just wanted to- "

Asuka stopped as Uma spotted her, looking at her eyes. She felt a arrow of guilt striking her heart as Uma started talking like she blamed herself, like she was guilty of something... Asuka never realized how much Uma needed a friend.

"It's not here... "I'm sorry Asuka, I couldn't..."

Asuka gulped before she started talking
"Don't worry Uma, i mean.. its not over yet! You.. you don't have to say sorry to me, Uma-chan! I'm not really worth that effort... Even if you don't find it, i'm sure you can still make many friends Uma. But I'm also sure that if you really try, m-may... maybe..."
"I'll...I'll keep looking."
As Uma turned her back at her and started slowly walking towards the door, Asuka lowered her head, with her hand placed near her heart for a moment as she blushed and closing her eyes at the exact moment when she finally gave up, before finally bursting into a warning for Uma.

"W-WAIT!"

She reached out for something inside her uniform, and while Uma still had her back turned at her, she picked up the keychain. Asuka took a good look at it, thinking about it, and being sure about what she was about to do. It didn't go as she planned, most people were just too much annoying and she did wished that she could get a little bit more fun out of it, but she couldn't kept tricking someone that wanted her friendship so badly. Even if by accident, she never saw anything like that, Uma was surely someone who could surprise her at any moment. What kind of power was that? It made Asuka feel warm inside. Asuka realized at that moment, she also wanted a friend like that, and if that could create a friendship like that, maybe it was worth it. Maybe she could learn a lot from it.

She smiled and blushed, lowering her head just a little bit..
"Wait... It's over, no one else is gonna find it. Because you're my friend... You don't have to keep searching anymore... I... I..."
Asuka opened the palm of her hand, with the keychain lying at the palm of her hand.
"Uma-chan, I'm your... frien..."

But before she could finish her sentence, the sound of a thunder shut her mouth. Followed by that, the strongest wind they ever felt entered by the windows, making Asuka lose her balance and fall on the floor, alongside with the keychain. That tiny metallic object bounced a few times, and rolled outside.

"NO! NOT MY KEYCHAIN, NOO!" - Asuka tried to got up as quick as she could, but it wasn't fast enough. Just before she could grab it, the keychain fell right into a tiny hole for drainage on the ground, sending the object straight down to the sewers.

"No... No.... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" - Tears started rolling through Asuka's eyes.

"My precious keychain and my proof of friendship, it's lots forever ...WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" - Asuka knelt on the ground and just couldn't stop crying. There was still some strong winds coming, even though not as fast as that one. A storm was approaching.

Suddenly, Kimi could feel a pressure over her hair, of something sitting on her head. The creature looked up, as the clouds turned dark and started to move, covering the whole sky.

"It can't be..." - He closed his eyes for a moment, and then oppened with a expression filled with worry. - "They're here already? I thought i still had a month or two... this is bad... i didn't found any princess yet, and now i'm very short on time..." - The animal was worried in his words, but it didn't seemed to realized that Kimi could heard him, and even feel him.
"A Storm!" - "I'm not gonna stay in here..." - "Lets go inside" - "This looks really bad, it isn't normal, storms like this, this time of the year..."
Kimi could notice that most students rushed inside the school, predicting the bad weather. The animal over her head, however, looked to the other side.

♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜​

"This is the planet?"
"It is, there is no mistake, this is the earth we heard so much about."
The spaceship entered inside earth's atmosphere, and the earth itself reacted for the threatening new guests. The spaceship lowered herself just a little bit more, staying above the dark clouds in the sky, hiding itself from anything under it.
"The air in here... Amazing! It is sooooooooo fresh."
"And our scanners confirms lots of life around."
"▒▓▒▓▓▓░░▒▒▓▓▓░▒░▒░▒"
That robotic sound was unintelligible.
One laugh started echoing inside, a dark, but joyful laugh.
"Amazing...."

XoEB90q.jpg

Last edited:
A small group of students gathered by the side of the school to watch as two boys in the upper-classes stood ready to fight one another. Both had their fist clenched one of them lunged forward swinging, but his opponent saw his attack coming and jumped back. His felt his back hit the wall of the school so he would have to go on the offensive now that was fine he wouldn't lose to this chump! Just as the two prepared to lunged for each other a voice silenced the crowd and stopped the boys in their tracks. "Oi! What the hell do you punks think you're doing!?" They all turned to see a girl with blond hair and sharp eyes glaring at them, she was well known at school Shoko Bajima. She took one step closer to the crowd and they scattered like cockroaches the two boys ran off as well as they felt the killing aura that surrounded Shoko. The two boys felt like if they stayed she'd make them wish they were never born so they turned tail and ran off as well.

Shoko sighed looking up into the sky she couldn't believe the weather was starting to get so bad. From the looks of it, it was gonna rain soon which she supposed was good as well but still she would've liked to be able to stay outside longer. The risk of rain meant she'd have hurry home to get the laundry before it could get drenched. Shoko crouched down near the flowers that grew in a small patch next to the school. No, Shoko was not in some gardening club she simply was caring for the plants because she found it to be somewhat fun. She placed a gentle hand on a crushed flower the reason for her anger was that one of the boys had stepped on this very flower and she had been working hard on them. "Sorry little guy I should've put up some kinda fence." There was nothing Shoko for the crushed plant other than carefully pluck it from the ground. She removed the upper part of the flower from the stem she figured she could at least put the flower in a book or something.

[class=Npicb] width:48%; margin:0 auto; background-image:url('http://oi67.tinypic.com/28jzns1.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=MGpicb] width:48%; margin:0 auto; background-image:url('http://oi64.tinypic.com/rjijkh.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=Npicbp] width:25%; background-image:url('http://oi67.tinypic.com/28jzns1.jpg'); background-size:100%; display: inline-lock; float:left; Height:67px; [/class] [class=MGpicbp] width:25%; background-image:url('http://oi64.tinypic.com/rjijkh.jpg'); background-size:100%; display: inline-lock; float:right; Height:67px; [/class] [class=N] [/class] [class=MG] [/class] [class=left] width:25%; display:inline-lock; border-radius:40%; border:5px solid white; background-image:url('https://previews.123rf.com/images/alicev1978/alicev19781704/alicev1978170400019/77083072-vector-seamless-cute-background-pattern-illustration-with-unicorn-candy-lollipop-ice-cream-stars-and.jpg'); background-size:cover; [/class] [class=leftp] width:45%; display:inline-lock; border-radius:50%; border:5px solid white; background-image:url('https://previews.123rf.com/images/alicev1978/alicev19781704/alicev1978170400019/77083072-vector-seamless-cute-background-pattern-illustration-with-unicorn-candy-lollipop-ice-cream-stars-and.jpg'); background-size:cover; margin:0 auto; [/class] [class=pic] width:90%; margin:0 auto; border-radius:50%; border:8px solid blue; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=picp] width:70%; margin:0 auto; border-radius:50%; border:8px solid blue; overflow:hidden; display: inline-lock; [/class] [class=text] border-radius:15px; border:10px double violet; background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.78); color:blue; display:inline-lock; [/class] [class=textp] border-radius:15px; border:10px double violet; background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.78); color:blue; display:inline-lock; width:80%; margin:0 auto; [/class] [class=title] border-radius:50px; border:6px solid purple; background-image:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScentedHospitableAmericanmarten-size_restricted.gif'); background-attachment:fixed; color:violet; display:inline-lock; width:80%; margin:0 auto; font-size:300%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=titlep] border-radius:50px; border:6px solid purple; background-image:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScentedHospitableAmericanmarten-size_restricted.gif'); background-attachment:fixed; color:violet; display:inline-lock; width:85%; margin:0 auto; font-size:185%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=right] float:right; width:65%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=surround] border-radius:25px; border:7px solid hotpink; background-image:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoulfulDisloyalDassierat-small.gif'); background-size:cover; [/class] [class=surroundp] border-radius:25px; border:7px solid hotpink; background-image:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoulfulDisloyalDassierat-small.gif'); background-size:50%; [/class]

• [div class=surround]
    [div class=right][div class=title]Uma Mahone[/div][div class=text]
    Asuka's shout spread across the classroom, causing me to throw myself under the nearest table and covering my ears. I even ignored that bump I got on her head from the action, silently praying whatever bombs or magical rip in time and space or alien invasion attack had passed by the time I opened my eyes again and removed my hands from my ears.

I blinked a couple of times as I realized nothing had changed in the classroom except for my own position (and that little pain on the top of my head). I got out from under the table rubbing that area of my head and in that moment saw Asuka approaching me with something closed in her hand.

"What do you mean, no one else is gonna find it?" I inquired, a little concerned. I knew Asuka was smart, she knew it too. She probably had thought of a plan to not allow anyone to find it that I couldn't see through. Bragging about it seemed almost evil...but it was probably just because she was so smart. My hands covered my eyes, worrying that I wouldn't like the sight... I could almost count the heartbeats. Bump bump. I wondered what she was holding though. What she wanted to show me. Bump bump. And why did she say those things instead of showing me right away? Wait. bump. She wanted me to see? My friend? Did she just say she was my friend? I didn't have to keep searching anymore...because I was her friend? What did she mean?

"A...a...a..." I struggled to even find the words. There it was. After failing to resist the curiosity and the urge to look, that sight was like a big yummy pile of candy wrapped up in neat little bags, just waiting for me. There it was, the keychain I had been searching for, but wait, where did it even come from? The other girl was still talking, but I couldn't help myself from asking. "Where was-AAAAH!"

Thunder?! Where had thunder come from? Why was it so loud? The sky was clear until a bit ago...wasn't it? Papa did always say really strange things happen sometimes. That I should be careful. I was once again hiding under the table, just in time to witness the final moments of Asuka's precious keychain on the surface, before it slid into the depths of the sewage system.

"Asuka..." The only words I could muster as I began to hear her cries. I began to crawl out of the table. The sky was dark, but it didn't seem to be raining yet. Not outside, at least. Yet on that kind face that was ready to let me win even though I was so incompetent, that girl who was so charming as our class president, her face which had smiled to me so many times and even now told me I was her friend despite me failing to even prove it right, right there today was raining. My heart felt like it would collapse with the weight too. "It's my fault. If Asuka hadn't brought out her keychain right now, if I hadn't failed to find it, or made Asuka do that, she would still have her precious keychain. I'm so sorry Asuka. I'm sorry that I'm like this. Everything goes right when I don't do anything. Only when I don't..."

I shook my head. I couldn't just accept this. If things had to go wrong, why should Asuka have to be the one to suffer? She was so amazing, and I was just like this. I wouldn't let it, NO!

"I'll find it for sure." Were the last words I dared say to Asuka, before running out. I felt whatever magic was inside me swirling up and forming those weird clothes again. I tugged on them, and closing my eyes for a brief moment, I whispered to them. "I don't know what you are. But thank you for being here for me. Please help me help my...my...my friend."

I reached the manhole nearest to our school, and slid it open. The smell that came from the inside was expectatly horrifying. My body was shaking, but I knew what had to be done. I pinched my nose and leaped inside.

di5n2va-png.519790
    6756025i-jpg.518030
    [/div][div class=MGpicb]

[/div][/div]
    [/div]

Interactions: ABetterNickname ABetterNickname

show MG
hide N
[/script]
hide MG
show N
[/script]
show MG
hide N
[/script]
hide MG
show N
[/script]

7db1a943367fecb8b25f22aec0371f8c.jpg
Akio Hamada
Cerulean Prince
Mention: N/A
Interaction: (open)

Akio.. didn't know what to think at first, but quickly enough it became evident that it wasn't just some freak thunderstorm. Already? But why? This was bad, very much so. No princesses were even found and he couldn't exactly just...protect this planet by himself.. It didn't work that way. He felt scared, worried. He was confused and quite frankly didn't know what to do.

Rushing down the stairs, two at a time, which was just about the stupidest thing anyone could do, he ran out of the school, pants leaving his lips as he tried to catch his breath. If he weren't in such a state of panic, he wouldn't be out of breath. That amount of running was nothing, compared to what he usually liked to run. He rather enjoyed the freeing feeling of running... Besides the fact he needed to be in shape for whenever his powers came back fully.

ba252431ee5add9f4259d91a8be3a7cd--cinderella-drawing.jpg
Kimi Arai
Princess Inferno
Mention: Akio(me)
Interaction: ABetterNickname ABetterNickname

Kimi quickly noticed the storm, as she had been outside not too long ago and knew the sky should be clear with not a cloud in sight. "hm-" She was cut off by weight on her head, like something was put on it and her brow twitched. What the fuck? She listened to the thing on her head speak, shaking her head. "What the fuck?" She snapped softly, trying to brush off whatever was there. She did notice a kid running outside though, in quite the panic.

Instead of common sense, she pursed her lips, giving into the curiosity and following the underclassman. She did recognise him, from previous years. He was always alone and picked on by other peers. It was pretty obvious the kid beat himself up more than anyone else could. Wonder what was on his mind so much? "Woah. That's a flash storm..." She mumbled to herself, not knowing what to make of it. She did feel uneasy, also because of the thing that had sat on her head.​

Last edited:
[class name=icon] width:200px; height:200px; position:relative; top:0px; left:600px; background:url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/aikatsustars6864/images/d/db/Mahiru_kasumi_userbox_picture.png/revision/latest?cb=20160712150201'); border:2px solid #ffff2d; border-radius:99px; [/class] [class name=name] text-align:center; font-size:36px; color:#ffff2d; font-family:Arial; [/class] [div class=icon][/div][div class=name]Wagatsuma "Kira" Hikaru[/div]
It was all the cursed alarm clock’s fault. The object dared to forget to ring which in turn made the number one princess in the world, Wagatsuma Hikaru, to wake up late and forget the fact that it’s a school day. The blonde pressed her cheeks together in frustration as she speed-walked to school. Her class was supposed to start almost two hours ago so she didn’t expect herself to enter through the front gate. No, she’s going in by climbing.

After arriving at a particular spot somewhere around the school walls, Kira put on her pink hood and rolled up her sleeves before throwing her bag to the other side. She forced herself up immediately afterwards and jumped down the school grounds. She landed with a sharp huff before dusting off herself. It wasn’t like it was her first time doing this.

Kira looked up at the sky when she felt the wind suddenly get chilly. Curses, she didn't bring her umbrella with her. She clicked her tongue in an irritated manner, “Dang, never trust weather forecasters.” the girl reminded herself before walking off at the direction of the school building. However, the bell rang signifying the start of the first recess and it extracted a sigh from the himedere who later decided to just sit down on the nearest bench and watch as students slowly poured into the school grounds to either get or eat their snacks.

However, an unfortunate scenario unfolded and the sky darkened more and was even accompanied with a booming thunder. The young girl yelped on her seat and looked up at the dark sky. In a span of a few seconds, a loud and high-pitched shriek resonated throughout the school grounds as Kira did her best to dash into the building in fear of her outfit getting drenched or ruined by the brewing storm.

Just as the bell rang for first recess, Akira Hirose promptly filed all of his class notes into his binder and got up from his seat at the front of the classroom to leave. There was far too much student council work to do for him to actually rest during breaks – not that he particularly minded. Having no work to do would make him feel restless, and the student council room was always a silent and peaceful place to be. As he was about to exit the classroom, the teacher tapped him on the shoulder.

“Akira, could you give these to Mr. Takamine in Class 4-B? It would be a great help.” The teacher handed him some official looking papers.

Class 4-B? Isn’t that way over in the other school building? How unpleasant. Regardless, Akira nodded seriously. “Certainly – I’ll go give them to him now.” The fact that the teachers trusted him with responsibilities such as that gave him a sense of pride, even if the task itself was tiresome.

As he began the walk outside to the other school building, Akira felt a surprisingly strong gust of wind that nearly blew the papers out of his hands. He scowled, wishing he could just be sitting peacefully at the desk in the student council room, and briskened his pace. Just moments later, he felt a drop of rain, and then another, and then it was completely pouring. Akira fumbled to stuff the sheet of paper into his jacket, bemoaning how it had already gotten wet. The weather forecasters certainly didn’t predict this, he thought irritably, as he started running for the next building (which was further away than he remembered.)

A clap of thunder followed by the sky lighting up with lightning made Akira flinch rather violently. As a child he had always been terrified of thunderstorms. He thought he’d mostly gotten over it but he could still feel his heart quicken slightly with nerves. Better just get inside quickly, he thought, somewhat regretting not just going back inside his building when the rain started instead of continuing to the other one. He already felt soaked through.

While running, Akira noticed a couple of students going in the opposite direction of the indoors. He had half a mind to scold them but really just wanted to get inside as quickly as possible. He trusted his ability to remember faces regardless; perhaps he’d question them at another time. Upon reaching the door to Building B Akira wrenched it open and hurried inside. The floors were dripping wet from all the other students that had rushed in. He took a moment to catch his breath and then headed for the teacher’s room. Akira started considering going back out to round up any students who were still outside after he did his errand. Much as he despised being out in such weather, it really wasn’t safe to be out there. It was his duty to watch out for the other students, after all, and Akira took that responsibility seriously.

H3obFbH.jpg
ufP5sni.jpg
mEVL9fv.jpg
QHuOMhS.jpg

"Hm, finally we got here" - The woman turned her back and walked down the corridor. - "Im going to take a nap"
"Ah?? Already?"
"▒▒▓░░░▓▓"
"I'm tired after this long trip. Also, don't wake me up unless its very important okay? Aah, you're asking me for that secret for my beauty?"
"No, we didn't"
"Its my beauty sleep who keeps everything in its place."
".. you're gonna miss the fun."
"I can have all the fun i want later, right? Hm, but right now, i really need some sleep, im sure you boys can take care of business. Please keep the ship still"
"▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓░ "
"Good dreams for you, Eli."
"Thank you" - She finally left for her room.

"So, lets start with a scout mission."
"Fine by me"
"▓░▓▒▒ ░░░▓▓▒"

"P.X., You go there and send a good scout. Be careful to not use too much energy, we don't want to destroy the whole place before we can take a good look at it, you know there is some stuff that we need to find."
"Tsc, i know that. You didn't need to tell me that. I know that."
"Well... just go then. Its very simple, all you have to do is push one button, once."
"Tsc..." - PX moved to the back of the ship, while his two companions remained in the main hall. - "Who does he think i am... Someday i'll get tired of this bullshit from Zucconi and then.. i'll show him! Now, where's that button..." - Right in the control room, there it was, a big, red button ready to send a wave to create a formidable creature who would be useful to them.

"Alright... eh?" - The button however, was to big for P.X.'s claws.
"What the hell.. uh... eh..." - P.X. was not the kind who gave up easily, and he tried, he tried with both of his claws, he tried inverted positions, he even tried to push the button with his eye but it was just a painful unsuccessful experience. "Grrr.... DAMMIT!" - When he finally lost his mind, P.X. did pressed the button, with a huge smash of his biggest claw breaking the whole panel.

Soon he was back into the main hall with his comrades, although with a heavily embarrassed and silent return.
"So... did you pressed the button?"
".... .... Yes..."
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
uD1eiYe.jpg

"You must be kidding me! Genjiro-san, you're not speaking your mind, you're not for real... right?" - Satoshi was desperate, his work for a lifetime...
Satoshi ended his publicity school with high grades and prestige, but finding a suitable job after that wasn't that easy. He jumped from job to job again and again, until finally a friend of his dad made him a proposal. A chance to create a mascot for his daughter's new business. And with that, Mr. Puddinghead was born. It made some success and it helped them grow their business, but...
"I'm sorry, Satoshi... But our decision is final..." - Satoshi really expected to settle his life with his creation, but how much is worth a mascot without a product?
"Sayuri-chan..." - Satoshi looked at the girl who hid behind her that at that moment. She avoided to even look at him though, but Satoshi still expected her to not be so coldhearted.
"I'm.. Sorry..." - She couldn't look at him really - "I don't feel comfortable using this to sell my pudding to kids. I mean, im very happy to see kids eating my puddings but... i don't wanna feel like im contributing to child obesity..."
"BULLSHIT! Everyone does that! You're telling me you don't want the money that gave food on your tables? Stop joking!"
"Satoshi!" - Mr. Koyama interrupted him. - "We made our decision. Now, in respect for your work, you can keep your design but we don't want it associated with our product anymore, you're also allowed to make us a new brand that we like it, we want something that appeals to all ages, but you will have to lower your prices..."
"Tsc.. Mr. Koyama... do you really wanna know, what do i think of that?"

"It's almost... good..." - And then he shouted in anger- "It's impossible! Nothing that i make can come any close to Sayuri's pudding..." - He knelt alone in his apartment, while the Pudding boiled on a big pot next to him, over his oven. "What am i going to do now?! Maybe i should start working on that new brand..." - His anger was still boiling his brain, and Satoshi punched the floor as hard as he could - "DAMMIT!" - And again - "DAMMIT!!!"
"Shut up over there." - His neighbor from the lower floor yelled at him.

"..." - Still angry, but trying to hold up , he stopped, in silence, complete silence, silence... until the first thunder echoed nearby.
"AAAH!" - That scared the man enough for him to fall, and accidentally hit the oven with his body. The big pot of metal could not stand in the same place after the impact, and with that, the hot, boiling, sweet content dropped all over the poor man who screamed out loud in despair.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"
He screamed without a second of relief, the hot liquid burning his skin while he tried to raised his hand, covered in a mass of hot pudding. He realized, he was ready to die, but not before.. not before cursing Mr. Koyama and his whole family.
"Damn you! DAMN YOU KOYAMAAAA! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH...."
But then... something unexpected happened. The chaos waves started taking effect, and they were attracted by his presence.
It suddenly came... that refreshing feeling. Satoshi still raised his hand, higher, as his screams were turning into laughs filled with madness.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH..AAH.. HA... HA.... HAha.. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌​
2H2JJ4k.jpg
NcRnmTd.jpg

Kimi ended up loosing Saori's call, and her phone was not ringing anymore.
The girl shook her head and tried to brush him off, so the small little animal had no choice but to get away from there. "Tsc.. Rude. Your head was too big anyway!"
"... What an amazing energy... wait..." - Already on the floor, the creature stood still and started to concentrate, - "Increasing Magical Perception..." just a little bit was enough for him to notice something unusual. That girl in front of him had a burning red aura, very different from any student. Well, most students. - "What the... what is going on here..."
Just a few meters away, there was another aura like that, it was yellow this time, the girl in question also had yellow hair. More far away and approaching the school building, there was another aura, it was orange this time. Before he could think, he noticed another one, a boy with blue aura, and quicker than he could follow, another one passed by, a girl, with a more light-blue aura, who entered in a nearby manhole.
"Eh?? What is this? Some kind of freak festival? These are not regular human beings... what is going on..." - The creature raised his head and looked up to a window in the school. Even far away, he noticed the burning pink aura.
"She has that kind of power... she could've erased me if she wanted to... Scary! But if there is this kind of beings in here, then... maybe..."

"Hmmm, but i really, really don't wanna do that... Hmmm... Hmmmmm! Alright, i guess i have no other choice. Hmmm!"
The little animal started to tense its muscles and shaking right near Kimi. It was unlike any animal behavior she ever saw it. The strange squirrel shut its eyes tight and focused its energy. Its whole body started to shake in place. The squirrel made some kind of expression like he was trying to fart. "Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!"
"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" - That trembling was having some effect, and the creature first became a little bit transparent, as its image started to split, one to its left, and one to its right, like a image losing its focus. But suddenly, when there was already three of them, their images got solid and normal again. "Split! Ah!"
"It worked" - "It worked" - "It worked" - They looked at each other. All other students were going to the school building at that moment, and no one else witnessed that split. The three of them were identical to each other.
"Hello!" - "Hello!" - "Hello!"
"Alright me, lets do it!"
"Yes!" - "Yes!"
Some kid passed behind Akio, ignoring him and for some reason going straight to a manhole a few metes away, and jumping inside.
Two of the squirrels went into opposite directions, while one was remaining in its place, now looking back at Kimi.
"Hey, big head! I need you to follow me! Hey!" - He yelled to Akio nearby. - "Hey you! Kid!" - He called for his attention. - "You wanna follow me, right?"
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌​
RhRoCEg.jpg
QwDDaGi.jpg

"It's my fault. If Asuka hadn't brought out her keychain right now, if I hadn't failed to find it, or made Asuka do that, she would still have her precious keychain. I'm so sorry Asuka. I'm sorry that I'm like this. Everything goes right when I don't do anything. Only when I don't..."
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" - Asuka wasn't really responding, she couldn't stop crying. She couldn't even grasp most of Uma's words, her head was feeling dizzy.
"I'll find it for sure."
"Wha.. What? Snif.." - Asuka slowly started to pull back from her crying. - "We can't, its forever lost... But i sshtill.. i shtil.... " - Asuka couldn't really talk very well when she was crying so much, it would be hard for Uma to even understand, but she wasn't there for long. - "I still want to be your friend... Uma-chan... hm?!" When Asuka cleaned her eyes and looked straight, Uma was already leaving. - "Uma-chan! Wait!" - But it was already late, and Uma was too far away to hear her. So Asuka gathered all her strength to get up, before running away, trying to catch up to Uma.

While the sky was getting Dark, Uma was able to reach the outside and to find a manhole to get in, finding her path to the sewage system. As she could expect, the smell wasn't really pleasant at all, it was almost impossible to bare. Uma would also soon realize that finding such a small object would not be easy, there wasn't any sign of the thing nearby, and if there was any, it was too hard to really notice. The whole place was also very dark, just a few lights placed here and there; there also wasn't a lot of light coming from outside, making the place a whole lot more darker.
As she walked forward, Uma could hear her own steps, the whole thing was silent and empty, she walked for a few minutes until she could finally hear something ahead, a twisting sound.
When she reached the place thought, it could be slightly disappointing. It was just some plumber working on some pipes in there. He did had a lantern though, and when he heard Uma approaching, his eyes and the light of the lantern focused her.
"What is this? Hm? A girl? Little girl.. Hey!" - The man called for her, and waved his hand at her. He couldn't understand a girl like that, in clothes like that, in a place like that.
"Hey... what are you doing in here? Are you lost? Do you want some help?"

Outside, Asuka was still looking at the same manhole where she saw Uma going. She was still gathering the strenght and willpower to go ahead and enter the sewers, but just coming close to that smell made her want to vomit.
"Oh no... Why Uma!? Why did you had to go in there?! You're gonna have problems! I never told you to go this far!" - But she was just speaking to herself, as Uma was already far ahead. But Asuka would feel horrible to let her friend go in there and put herself in danger because of her. She just couldn't let that happen. "Aw.." - Asuka closed her eyes and her nose, taking a huge breath before entering the sewage system in search for Uma.

"This isn't a place for a kid like yourself, it can be dangerous. I'll let you get out of here." - The plumber was about to insist to get her out of there. - "Common, i finished here for now, let's..."
The plumber's words however stopped with a strange sound coming from deep withing the sewers. That horrible sound was enough to really break the plumber's resolve, and even Uma could notice how much scared he got from that.
"Wha.. wha.. wha... what was that?! What the hell was that? Do you know something about this?"
The sound was slowly changing, it was nothing like anything the plumber ever heard in there. And it was just getting more strange, until culminating in a monstrous sound.
"ZYAAAH!" - The plumber never believed in any "sewer monster" or anything like that, it was only jokes from his comrades at work... But now it seemed a little bit more believable. Soon, the Plumber would be as much if not much more scared than Uma. - "I don't wanna know what this is... its better if we get out of here..."
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌​
tHdzByN.jpg

In the meanwhile, Shoko was lowering herself to pick up a flower, when suddenly...
"Hello!"
Out of nowhere, a creature the size of a squirrel with grey fur, two tails and two small horns jumped in front of her, right into the other flowers in front of Shoko. Many Petals spread with his landing.
"Wow... this one looks like an angry lizard.. oh well, Hello again!" - The creature smiled at her, it was very confident that no harm would be thrown at him, after all, girls always liked cute things.
"I'm going straight to the point because, well, i don't think we have that much time..."
The animal was really talking to her, but when she took the time to notice, that wasn't many students nearby. There was a girl still comfortably sitting on a bench, a few meters away, but most other students were running to the building to get shelter from the incoming rain. If she paid attetion she would also notice a kid running behind her and going inside a manhole far away, for some reason. Shoko was one of the few who noticed the kid. But there wasn't anyone else nearby to notice that animal besides her.
"You're a special powerful being, and i need you to follow me. Let's go!"

But right when he finished, the creature turned its head to a noise coming from the distant. It was coming from deep within the city a few kilometers away, but even Shoko could now notice, something big growing in the horizon, between the buildings in the city.
"What.. what is that?"
Somehow, something that resembled a mountain started to grow, but it wasn't possible to identify what it was yet. What they could notice though, is that the mountain now seemed to have some caramel cover on top.
"That... that doesn't matter right now, focus, follow me!"
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌​

Mffg4h7.jpg

Not a single person noticed when she landed inside the school, unfortunately it was a little bit too late for her to be present in the first classes. Suddenly everyone went out for recess.

As the sky was becoming darker and after the huge noise of the thunder, Kira tried to rush inside the school building. Many students thought about getting shelter from what was coming, the wind was getting stronger and everyone who could, tried to get a place inside.
However Kira got the distinct honor of being the first one to arrive and get the door closed right near her face. As fast as that, the door was locked and the school's workers stood behind the acrylic doors, looking at the students outside. Kira could tell how uncomfortable they were, but they were just following orders.

"Im sorry, this were orders straight from Mrs. Ono, we can't allow anyone in... or out" - One coordinator told her from behind the door, looking at her through the transparent acrylic.
"What kind of bullshit is that?" - "Yeah, we're not late or anything, we just went out for recess! A storm is coming, you really plan to keep us outside while the rain is coming?"
"Im sorry... We're very sorry! There is plenty of shelter around here, you just have to search..."

"Cut it out!" - "Yeah, let us in" - "Im gonna tell my mom about this" - "Someone call the stupid students council president!" - "He's probably working with them already!" - "He's a traitor" - "He's not one of us! No one cares about the students in this place!" - "I cant take another fault, my mom is gonna kill me!"
Many students were coming trying to force their way inside, but the doors were still holding. No one could tell for how much long though. Suddenly there was lots of students surrounding Kira, trying to pressure the school's workers to let them in.
Outside that wave of people, a small creature resembling a squirrel looked towards Kira. "There is too much people in here... Hey!"
The squirrel tried to approach her, but it was very risky. Not a single student took notice of him, there was too much noise and he had to dodge again and again to avoid being stepped to death.

"Hey! Hey you! Girl! Listen to me!" - But it was impossible for Kira to hear the small animal between all those students complains. - "She's not noticing me.. how do i approach her? How do i get her attention?"
The small animal took a few seconds to think, until he came up with a plan. It wasnt the greatest plan, but a plan, nonetheless. He rushed and jumped trying to get to her, until he finally found a good spot to approach her from behind. The squirrel approached her leg and opened its mouth.
"... NHAC!"
Suddenly, Kira could feel a painful bite behind her leg. Something bit her and it wasn't letting her go.

Far away in the distance, she could also noticing something strange growing up in the city, between the buildings. That mountain wasn't always there, and it was growing, and growing... Now it was easy to notice how that mountain had the colour of a pudding, with something that resembled caramel on top.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌​
Sp5WUoB.jpg

"Akira, could you give these to Mr. Takamine in Class 4-B? It would be a great help." - Mrs. Ono was Akira's teacher in the past, and she knew she could trust him for that little mission. But not only that. Something that Akira would also known is that the School Principal was out because of a dentist surgery, and Mrs. Ono, a respected teacher and coordinator, was his replacement in the meantime. So his teacher gave him the papers and let him go. Right after that, another loud sound of a thunder while Akira distanced himself. Mrs. Ono kept her eye on Akira as he ran away.
"Akira... Such a good boy, so grounded in reality... Akira, you have a bright future ahead of you, and i know you wouldn't mess this up. Akira, i always thought you were my most capable, my favorite..."

Akira made its turn, getting away, right at the moment when the chaos waves started to echoed in their invisible presence, catching Mrs. Ono offguard. Akira wasn't there to presence while, before finishing her sentence, old Mrs. Ono opened an evil, malicious smile.
"Peasant... My favorite pawn... And you're gonna help me find that genie for master..."

While on the other building, Akira notice the "assholes" near some classroom door. A group of twelve boys were surrounding a very specific door, like they were guarding it. "Assholes" was the term to define a specific group of unintelligent bullies in that school, they were known for treating everyone as inferiors, and who were always giving him trouble. When Akira approached, like they all could smell that he had something important to do, and they took advantage of that to insult him and mess with him a little bit, not letting him come near that door. "Move on, idiot" - "Let him go suck off some teacher, who cares?" - "Loser"

But when Akira finally arrived at Mr. Takamine classroom, somehow, he wasn't there. A girl was passing by and she noticed Akira, so she thought it would be good to inform him.
"Are you looking for Mr. Takamine? He's down there, at the ground floor, looks like we have some trouble, Mrs. Ono ordered to lock the entire place, and he's down there trying to talk with the students..."

Everything in the first floor of that building was locked. Nobody was allowed in or out. All doors were closed and the school workers were locking it and guarding it. Unsurprisingly, lots of students were pissed off by that, and many gathered outside trying to come in.
"Let us in!" - "I have an arts class next! Let me in please!" - "You can't keep us outside, we're students like everyone else!" - "What does the students council president think of this?" - "Yeah! What does Akira think of this? Why do we even have a president if he can't take care of this?!" - Some angry students were also starting to blame Akira for the whole deal. - "Show up, Akira! Where are you???" - "Its probably his idea! The whole thing!" - "You're saying we can't go back to our classes?"
"Im.. Sorry... Its Mrs. Ono's order, she said its an emergency procedure... The students who are already inside will have their classes like they usually would.."
"Emergency? Bullshit emergency! You want us all to drown in the rain!"
"Calm down.. Everyone! Hey!" - Mr. Takamine was trying to talk to the students, but they just weren't listening to him.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌​
usWEIQy.jpg
k5pXe4G.jpg

"Its all my fault.. people are gonna get in trouble because of me... It isn't their fault..."
Nicolas could hear a voice, but it was impossible to pitch down where it came from. Only Nicolas heard it though, as Saori was still busy trying to call Kimi.
"Ugh.. She's not picking her phone! She's not picking her phone!" - She failed to call Kimi once again, and finally gave up, Kimi really ignored all of her calls, and it made Saori stare at Nicolas with teary eyes.
"I'm never gonna see that squirrel again, we lost him..." - Saori looked at him, craving for hope. Then, a thunder happened somewhere nearby, but the loud noise scared her instantly. Saori made a small jump towards Nicolas and grabbed his clothes while fully closing her eyes and allowing a small moment to pass.
When she got back to herself, Saori had almost her whole face blushed in red feeling very embarrassed, and walked away from Nicolas.
"S-Sorry... It was too loud... hm?"

Then, another noise, this time coming from the door, as it was opened violently by two familiar faces, Kazuma and Chiharu, or just "the mountain couple", was right there, they finally found them.
"Well well" - Kazuma had a smirk face, with revenge boiling from his eyes. Chiharu was also very pissed, but she seemed to be at that moment a little bit more grounded than her boyfriend.
"It looks like you couldn't escape after all. Though luck, it seems no one is allowed to go in or out, so.. i wonder if they make exceptions for the hospital"
They closed the door behind them and started to approach. But Saori didn't thought much, and walked in front of Nicolas, going to them confidently and starting to talk.
"Wait!" - "Eh?" - They both stopped, surprised. - "I'm.. i'm sorry if i made you nervous, i wasn't thinking too much and my actions brought lots of trouble, but please.. Please, let my friend go! Everything is MY fault. Please.. I would be extremely grateful if you let him go!" - She finished her sentence bowing to them.
"Ehhh?" - Both were caught by surprise by Saori's offer. Like she expected some resistance from Nicolas, she turned her head and looked at him briefly, smiling at him. - "Its okay, its going to be alright..."
"How..." - Chiharu started to speak back at her, and Saori took notice, focusing her attention on them again. - "Hm?"
"How dare you?! To cause all this trouble and then come up with some bullshit speech for you friend! You think Kazuma would accept this? You think you're gonna get out of this with no consequences? I'll show you!" - Chiharu raised her hand and prepared herself to slap Saori in the face. Saori closed her eyes waiting to be slapped, and hoping that would end everything, but before Chiharu could slap her and before even Nicolas could have a reaction, Kazuma stopped his girlfriend's hand.
"Kazuma!"
"..."
Nothing happened, so Saori started to open her eyes, and tried to take a look at them. She slowly raised her chin...
And then, Kazuma's own hand slapped her in the face. The sound made it very clear, he wasn't holding anything back. Kazuma even shook his hand afterwards like the slap hurt his own hand. In fact, the slap was so strong that Saori instantly fell over some tables and chairs.
Kazuma would never accept to be protected by his own girlfriend. He wanted to not only make Nicolas and Saori understand, but also Chiharu. Chiharu's eyes were wide open, even she was surprised by that reaction, she never saw Kazuma hitting any girl. But in his mind, that was nothing to worry about, the only witnesses were his girlfriend and some guy that he planned to make sure that he wasn't to "snitch" him.
"I will decide what we make out of you, nobody gave you permission to give suggestions. Shut up!"
DuckPrince DuckPrince
. D O V E . D O V E
kukugumi kukugumi
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Note from GM: Akio, Kimi, Kira, Shoko, Uma and Asuka are locked outside the school building.
Saori, Nicolas and Akira are locked inside the same building.
The gates for the school area are still open.

Last edited:
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Nicolas Wilder
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀​
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄​
Some sort of Fantasy movie ?...The talking grey squirell with horns and two tails was the epiphany of mad talk. And the creature seemed cute to the exterior but certainly rotten from the inside as the animal's remark were rude, faltering in respect even. After a few more comments that almost flew past him, Nicolas could hear an even crazier comment from Saori herself as she suggested in eating the talking furry animal. With a confused yet not surprised look, he turned towards the girl not able to think a reply for that. Shaking his head and still standing his ground infront of Saori just in case anything happened, Nicolas looked over at the squirrel again this time fully understanding all the sentences blabbering all this nonsense he could not understand at all. Thinking of what their next move should be, Saori got closed and whispered an answer. "Well ..that does not sound like a good plan...but it's something alright, I'll help you out" whispering in a low voice as he did not tear his eyes off the grey animal that was talkiing about some kind of bad omen coming in.
Before they could make a first move the horned strange creature had left without much. Saori panicking and regretting not moving faster, she proceeded to call upon a friend. "Look - maybe it was for the best Saori. I'm sure we could see it again ...somehow " the last word with unsureness. Waiting on the sidelines, a bit more relaxed he waited , taking a peek outside through the window. Strange....it seemed as if it was going to rain. The forecast never mentioned that for today. Eyes fixed upon the sky from the window when an unfamiliar voice- soft , as in almost whispering- was heard. He turned towards the room they both stood in. No one was there besides them. Strange...did he imagine it ? Nonetheless, the voice seemed to struggle. It was on a predicament. Snapping his quiet thoughts, Saori finally gave up on calling her friend claiming that they couldn't answer her. Her eyes teary with disappointment of the failed plan prior. Turning towards the girl, Nicolas offered a small smile and said,"Saori , I'm sure we will find the squirrel again. Do not frett, it's too soon to give in-" that's when a thunder crashed, causing a loud unexpected sound that seemed to shake the whole school building. The short haired girl jumped surprised and clung onto Wilder's shirt for a couple of moments as the sound disappeared. The sound of a storm brewing. "Are you alright ? " he asked worried of her reaction towards it. His hands holding her arms gently, to make sure she was alright. Before anything else was said the door opened up without warning, the tall male's attention quickly turned towards the opening seeing two strangers walk in. He had never seen them before on school grounds so that gave him the hint that they weren't here with good intentions. Just as his lips parted to ask who they were, Saori got infront of him and began to demand to let her friend go. His eyes wide open at the display as he listened closely, some key words even appearing to be heard before. "Saori..." he called out for a second before she turned to flash a smile and reassured him it was all going to be okay. Another bad sign. Getting closer now as they began to bicker amongst the three , Nicolas was not prepared for the next part. The lady that had come in was upset at Saori's words and dared raise a hand against her but before even he could stop her, the other stronger that came in stopped her. By this time he was already running towards her side but it was far too late, the guy had slapped Saori with great force sending her down onto the floor. "SAORI!!" He yelled after her as he kneeled down right next to her grabbing ahold of her in his arms, his hand traveling to her cheek examining where the hit had landed. "Saori! Saori!" Shaking her slightly , he began to worry.
"Are you crazy?! What is wrong with you two?!" He yelled
"I do not care what the hell happened between you two or if you have any problems amongstone another . Hitting her was a grave mistake ! " salmon pink eyes showing nothing but anger and disgust.
"It does not matter how you are or why you are even here but you are going to pay for this incident.....every once of it.." a threat was made towards them by Nicolas

[class name=icon] width:200px; height:200px; position:relative; top:0px; left:600px; background:url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/aikatsustars6864/images/d/db/Mahiru_kasumi_userbox_picture.png/revision/latest?cb=20160712150201'); border:2px solid #ffff2d; border-radius:99px; [/class] [class name=name] text-align:center; font-size:36px; color:#ffff2d; font-family:Arial; [/class] [div class=icon][/div][div class=name]Wagatsuma "Kira" Hikaru[/div]
“You could have broken my precious nose!”

Kira cried at the adults on the other side of the door who shut it right in front of her face. The blonde, now completely drenched by the pouring rain, began pounding her fists repeatedly at the solid object. “What the heck are you guys doing!?” she shrieked after shivering from the cold, “Is this some sort of a prank? It’s not funny!” she persisted. She continuously threw her fists at the door but the workers behind it didn’t open it and instead told her and the pool of students behind her that it was Mrs. Ono’s personal orders. She could tell by the way they look that they were probably as confused as the many people locked outside.

The seething blonde replaced her fists with her foot as she kept on hitting the door, “I demand you let me in this instance!” she said to no avail. It seemed like they were keen on keeping the door locked and have the students locked outside resembled wet dogs for no apparent reason. The students surrounding Kira began pushing and it almost squeezed the poor girl into the hard door but she managed to slip away from the crowd.

The female drew heavy breaths when she was finally a few steps away from the raging mob of students gathered around the door. Ugh! Her curls and outfit are completely ruined-

“KYAAAAaaaAAaaAAA!!!”

Kira suddenly felt small teeth sinking into the skin of her right leg causing her to let out a high-pitched scream of pain. She noticed a small grey creature munching on it, “Kyaaah! A squirrel is biting me!” she exclaimed as she hopped around the wet ground on one foot while she flailed the other comically as an attempt to detach the animal from it. It wasn’t long before she ended up slipping and falling butt first getting mud all over her clothes and skin. “Ahhh! This is it! The number one princess in the world is going to die from a squirrel virus! it has horns! This is the saddest fate a princess could ever receive if only the world- !“she found her voice dropping when her eyes went wide after it saw something both horrific and delicious looking, “OH MY PRETZEL, WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!?”

In all of her years she have neither heard nor saw a giant mountain made up of what seems like puddings and caramels grow so suddenly. There, in the middle of the city, grew a pudding mountain and Kira almost forgot about the weird squirrel which attacked her.

Last edited:
As Shoko plucked her flower from the ground she heard a voice saying hello to her. She turned and on reflex to the polite greeting responded with one back. "Hello." She froze seeing who she had just exchanged greetings with a strange grey squirrel like creature. Looking at it for a moment she blinked a few times this was so strange. Shoko thought she must of been dreaming this was far too weird to be reality so Shoko figured she'd just roll with the punches. "You're a cutie what's your name little guy?" She asked laying down on her stomach to be eye level with the creature, motion caught her eyes turning she watched a boy jump into a manhole. "Definitely the weirdest dream I've had in a while." Looking back at the squirrel she listened to what it had to say. "A special being? Oh is this a super hero dream? I haven't had one of those since I was little." That's when Shoko noticed the large mountain in the distance growing seemingly out of nowhere. Shoko stood up narrowing her eyes to try and see the mountain better. Blinking Shoko titled her head realizing just what she was looking at. "Is...is that a giant pudding?" Moving towards the pudding mountain Shoko felt a cold shiver up her back due to the rain. Feeling the rain made Shoko think for a moment she brought a hand to her face slowly and pinched her check. "Ouch," Shoko's eyes went wide as she realized this wasn't a dream she really had talked to some squirrel creature, really seen some kid jump into a manhole, and was really seeing this pudding mountain grow in the middle of the city.

Shoko was in the middle of being mind blown but got snapped out of her thoughts by the sound of someone screaming. Turning Shoko spotted a young girl who was having her leg nibbled on by similar squirrel creature. Approaching the girl just as she noticed the pudding mountain. "Oi you....is this for real?"
. D O V E . D O V E

BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

AJ snapped awake. She was covered in sweat for some reason, must have had a bad dream. a storm, she was scared of storms when she was younger, but now she was 9, only girly girls are scared of storms when they are 9. she hurries to put on her uniform, a boys uniform. the School had sent it by mistake and where supposed to send her a dress skirt but she had a feeling they had forgotten by now. oh well, the whole class knew her only as AJ the boy anyway, some of the girls even thought she was pretty cute. gross. She rushes downstairs "hello! I'm off to school!" she shouts.........no answer. of course, her father and mother worked almost every hour of the day. and if they where not at work, they where probably at a bar. She quickly makes herself some toast and eats it as she leaves the house.

As AJ enters the classroom she is rushed by a few girls, all of them treating her like the cutest boy in class. some of the boys would say stuff like "AJ is so lucky, can't believe he is in our class." and other stuff like that. sometimes she wondered how her classmates would react if she came to school in a dress, or grew her hair out. she smiled at the thought, then stuck her tongue out "yuck, haha" she sat down in her seat, next to the rich girl, Uma. She had always seen her on TV so when she found out Uma was in their class she sort of freaked out and had gotten her a stag beetle as a welcome present. why was She so stupid, thinking a pretty rich girl would accept such a gift. She smiled as Uma was hanging out with Asuka, they where practically inseparable.

at recess Asuka made a huge announcement about wanting to be friends with whoever got her special keychain. friends with Asuka? that could be fun. She was the class president, or used to be at this point, she was smart and pretty, and she would be AJs first girl friend. She blushed as she got to work searching for where the girl hid her special keychain. after a few classes of no one finding it, AJ decided that the most logical place was that Asuka had lied about hiding the keychain, so she went to confront the former-president, where she found an odd sight. Uma in a magical girl outfit? was she practicing for a role or something? AJ watched as the two conversed and then her suspicion had been proven as asuka clumsily dropped the keychain into the sewers. then she saw Uma, dashing into the sewer after the keychain, followed by asuka. "those girls.....they are gonna get themselves in trouble...darn it." She ran towards them, finding them and a plumber who had been in the sewer I guess. AJ jumped in front of them at the sound of the monster. "Tha...that sound is...I don't know what but...get out of here you two, leave this to me...I'll beat the crap out of whatever it is, after all, who cares if some no name gets hurt, right? gotta save the star of the screen and the star of the school." she says, offering to take on whatever was making that sound to protect these two innocent girls, a little annoyed that the plumber had not offered since he was an adult man.

• [div class=surround]
    [div class=right][div class=title]Uma Mahone[/div][div class=text] Not here, not there, not there either, where was it? Even now, the contents of my stomach were staging a rebellion for freedoom from my disgestive system. Between the smell of dead rats and pee and poop, the very presence of the various contents of the sewage was an inescapable reality. Many times over I gazed again at the green stream and pondered if I should just turn back as the light from the open manhole got dimmer and dimmer. Soon enough, I wouldn't even be able to see in front of me, much less find her keychain among all the rubbish floating in the water, paper, trash people didn't bother throwing in the actual trash, tissues and even a diaper at one point. How they even manage to fit some what was floating in there in the drain was a mystery I would never solve.

A weird noise permeated the sewers. There was a soft slithering to it, like scrubbing a fry pan very gently. Granted I had only ever done it once myself, but I still remembered how it felt, and it sounded quite like what I just heard, only smaller. I nearly jumped in fear as a light literally flashed in my direction. As my eyes got used to it, I attempted to dodge out of the light, since the shape of a man was beggining to take form. This was bad. This was terrible. If I was caught here...what would mama and pappa think? They would certainly take me out of school again. "You did such a yucky thing Uma", "we are very disappointed you did something so dangerous", "what if a mutated apocalyptic plague was in there?"... Plus, if I was caught, there was no way I would be able to get Asuka's keychain back! And yet, I was.

"I-I-I... I c-came here.... l-looking for something! I'll leave as soon as I find it, please!" I begged. Oh no. Oh no no no. I could feel the taste of the sewer air now. A little drool escaped my mouth as my tongue insisted on trying to get rid of the disgusting taste in vain. "Please let me stay! Please don't tell pappa and mama! I've only been here for a little bit!"

That slithering noise manifested again, this time much louder than before and creeping ever closer. I turned to the plumber, wait, why was he asking ME if I knew what was going on? Wasn't working here his job? Why was I supposed to know what that weird noise was? The man was completely terrified, so much so my own eyes began watering, my limbs felt weak, my legs began shaking and almost gave in, and that almost was because just as they were getting ready to, I was startled and jumped from a certain teary hug from behind. I heard a voice.

"You didn't have to worry this much, its just a stupid keychain." Asuka told me. I turn my head around, and my fist closed.

"It's Asuka's precious keychain. It's not stupid. Asuka's things, things Asuka does, they are not stupid. I'm the stupid one, I let Asuka's precious keychain fall just because I was selfish and took Asuka's friendship!"

The sounds kept getting louder. Now they seemed almost like a grind, or like a big, big, a HUGE bug stepping with their many dozen legs across the sewer floor. And then the green thing appeared. It was fat and hairy like a potato and slimey like a slug. While it had no eyes it seemed to stare down on all of us as it rose its massive body like a horrifying wave. While it had no mouth, it seemed ready to devour all of us. Arms and legs violentaly shaking, I barely managed to raise my staff in the creature's direction, and certainly couldn't quite keep it pointing right. If this was meant to be my intimidation, it was truly a pathetic one. The plumber had a point: We absolutely had to run. With the creature blocking one of the paths though, we could only go to whence we came, backwards. My feet, however, wouldn't budge an inch.

Before I could actually do anything, AJ showed up. That girlish boy who once played a prank on me with a mean bug was now standing in front of me, between me and the monster, and telling us to leave things to him. He wasn't taller than most people in my class. He wasn't the strongest. He didn't even have these weird clothes I was wearing that made me stronger. He was just there, standing in front of the slug monster, wanting to protect and save us. He was kind and brave, and here I was, doing nothing. Always just...getting nothing done myself.

Seer....princess...

CosmicCrown-Thumb.png

My head hurt. What were those voices? No, it was more like a single voices, in different ways...

Gift...sight...

95d1b35c75e761114fe569eef039b56c.jpg

I placed a hand on my forehead. The voice sounded like the voice of a woman. Oddly familiar one at that. Who was she? What were these things I was seeing?

Staff...powder...your head...

Nh25.gif

It was like...it was trying to help me? Why? Who were they?

The slug monster was still looking quite menacing though. Anything I could do to help, I would! I placed my staff over my head and shook it a little. Glinting blue power dropped from it, like miniature slowly falling shooting stars showering me.

Say...

"Star Powder: Transform!" There was a sudden blue glow around me, and what seemed like a parade of shooting stars all over. Next thing I knew, I was a horse. Not just any horse, however, my body was like constelations and I felt this odd kind of energy within me. I wasn't sure what it was, or why this happened exactly, but I did know one thing: Now we had a chance to run.

d5i0zot-22b7d7d7-de5d-4faa-9ea5-6f58752da11e.jpg

I neighed then grabbed Asuka by the collar and pulled her up. I gestured for the plumber to climb up as well, since I still needed to grab AJ as well, so I grabbed him by the collar as well, and neighed again as a threat. It felt like my voice was stuck in my throat somehow. Like it was meant to come out, but it wouldn't. Nonetheless, I needed to get across we were runnign away together. I turned around, and with one las neight I galloped away through the sewers.

I knew I couldn't just get out anywhere. As much as I wanted out of the sewers, especially now that my nose was extra sensitive, if I used the manhole that monster would chase after me there. I needed to get it off my trail, so I made some turns here and there, hoping for an opportunity to get out of this predicament.

di5n2va-png.519790
    6756025i-jpg.518030
    [/div][div class=MGpicb]

[/div][/div]
    [/div]

Interactions: ABetterNickname ABetterNickname (Asuka) Amyleii Amyleii (AJ)

show MG
hide N
[/script]
hide MG
show N
[/script]
show MG
hide N
[/script]
hide MG
show N
[/script]

-Akira Hirose-

Akira scowled at the petty insults of the group of bullies but said nothing. There was no point in getting into an argument at the moment, he decided, and pushed past when they let him through. There were a few groups of troublemakers at school that Akira was aware of, but they never went far enough for him to really get them in trouble. It frustrated him – he could handle cruel words easily enough but hated seeing students in the younger years get harassed. Brushing past the thought for the moment as he arrived at the classroom, Akira blinked when he noticed the room was empty. As he was about to turn to go look, a girl walking by informed him about the situation.

‘A lockdown? We weren't meant to be having a drill at this time... Are all the students inside?’ Akira wondered with a frown. Quickly, he went back down to the ground floor of the building only to see Mr. Takamine along with a bunch of school workers keeping the doors locked and shut. Sure enough, there was a group of students outside gathered around the doors trying desperately to enter. With the wind picking up, they were starting to get frantic and yelling to be let in. Akira moved forward towards the teacher, who was trying and failing to keep the students outside calm.

“What’s going on, Mr. Takamine?” Akira asked, his voice even but confused. “It isn’t safe to leave them out there in this weather – we need to make sure everyone is inside and accounted for. If it’s an emergency, then it’s even more important that everyone is together…right?” He looked towards the students outside, who were starting to get angry. Frustratingly, the staff at the door seemed equally confused by the situation but were refusing to let people in or out regardless. ‘It doesn’t make sense, why would Mrs. Ono order something like this? And why are the staff acting so passive, surely this isn't right.' Noticing that Mr. Takamine wasn’t succeeding at calming the students with his uncertain words, and the staff at the doors were confused yet refusing to move, Akira went to address the gaggle of students by the door.

“Everyone – please stay as calm as you can,” he said firmly, though he knew that the words alone weren’t worth much. The students were rightfully upset, and he felt determined to take action rather than damage-control through words like Mr. Takamine. “I’m going to find out exactly what’s causing this situation and make sure everyone gets inside as soon as possible. In the meantime, stick together and find cover – not under any trees – and wait. I won’t be long.” He knew it wasn’t what the students wanted to hear, but with the staff adamantly refusing to do anything to help there wasn’t much more he could say. Akira decided to check around the school building for any doors that were not already locked and guarded to let people in through, as well as hopefully find anybody that had any information regarding this mysterious ‘emergency procedure.'

Mffg4h7.jpg
HB4mjd4.jpg
"You're a cutie what's your name little guy?"
"... eh?"
The little creature clearly got surprised by her reaction. After seeing Shoko for the first time, he just assumed the right way to approach her, but unlike the other ones, she showed no worries about his insults.
"Maxin, my name is Maxin! Hahaha, i know i am..." - This time while catching the eyesight of Shoko, the creature started to roll on its back like it was playing or something. But a easier way to put it is that it was a little bit forced, like he didn't really want to, but he was trying to seem more cute to hear, playing a cutesy role, giggling, almost like it changed personalities.
"Definitely the weirdest dream I've had in a while."
"This ain't a dream, this ain't a dream, trust me, hihi, now, about where we should go..." - but she interrupted him again. Maxin at this point was REALLY holding it to just explode and scream at her, but he held his breath and tried to play his part.
"A special being? Oh is this a super hero dream? I haven't had one of those since I was little."
"She has no idea... That means.. she never noticed this aura... interesting. But what about all this assumptions... quite frankly.. It ain't like that at all."
"Its exactly like that, you're definitely a super-hero." - He was ready to say whatever it was that pleases her. He was really trying to make his point to her - "Ain't im cute? Im super cute, super cute! right? Now.. Follow me to the magical land of critters..." - But somehow it still sounded like and old man arguing to a girl to go up in the back of his van for candy. But Shoko noticed something near the school and walked there. The creature was surprised to be ignored like that, but it was not giving up. He just followed her there.

“You could have broken my precious nose!”
"Im... sorry..." - The workers couldn't even talk back to Kira. Instead, they were almost submissive and even agreed with her that they probably should let them in. But they couldn't go against their orders.
“I demand you let me in this instance!”
"We... can't... we're deeply sorry!"
“Kyaaah! A squirrel is biting me! Ahhh! This is it! The number one princess in the world is going to die from a squirrel virus! it has horns! This is the saddest fate a princess could ever receive if only the world- !“
A small mark of anger showed up in the creature's forehead. - "I don't have rabis or anything, who do you think i am? Some contaminated animal?! Gr... Anyway, since we're out from that crowd, maybe now you can listen to m-..."
“OH MY PRETZEL, WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!?”
Maxin turned his head to take a look at the monument forming up in the distance, it was really a scary thought.
"I don't know... some kitchen.. maybe? Hm?"
Then, someone showed up, a girl, a little older than Kira, followed by a exact copy of the same "squirrel". The creatures looked at each other and sighed in disappointment.

"Oi you....is this for real?"

In the distance, both of them could hear the loud sounds from deep within the city as chaos was spreading. A loud siren of warning gave the tone while some cops showed up to face off the immense creature, but bullets were no good for it, nothing worked. Far away, nobody could really guess what was happening but more people were noticing the pudding mountain.
"Something is happening... what is going on"
Then, finally, it started to rain, for the despair of most students who broke their little crowd going in search for shelter once a boy named Akira showed up and convinced them to stop. Fortunately they already were in some sheltered place inside the school area. But the creatures near Shoko and Kira were much more tense now, and they were talking to each other.
"Hey.. did you noticed..." - "..." - "Its getting closer..." - "Tsc... What does that thing want in here? Gr... We can't go on with this.. i guess this means a change of plans" - "Cant believe i bit her for nothing, she tastes awful... Hey, you two! Look down here!"

Both creatures stood next to one another while their tails were the only thing moving. They spoke togheter in a single sound to them, like they were from a single consciousness.
"We have an emergency here, and we need your... ugh..." - both of them looked away. It was clear that they didn't wanted to ask for help, so none of them could finish that sentence.
"Judging by its speed, we have maybe an hour until it arrives in here. We need to protect something inside the school..." - one of them got a little bit lost - "He means-!! We need to protect the school! Right?" - "Oh, yeah, right..."

"We have one hour to prepare and maybe awake your powers.. We gotta move, fast. We need to built up a plan to stop that thing, humans are not good enough to deal with that sort of monstrosity!"
"Are you ready to fight?"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌​

usWEIQy.jpg
k5pXe4G.jpg

"Saori! Saori!"

"Oh my god.. is she alright?" - Again, that same voice, it seemed only Nicolas noticed that, but somehow, Chiharu moved her face at that moment, searching for something. "Hum?"
She showed no reaction.
Kazuma had lost his cool, but with a few breaths, he already did not felt very prideful about his actions. He did not seemed any regretful either.

"I do not care what the hell happened between you two or if you have any problems amongstone another . Hitting her was a grave mistake ! "

"Talking back to me is the grave mistake. Really... tsc... How are you?" - Kazuma stopped talking and looked towards Chiharu, giving the great excuse, to himself, to justify his actions.
"I'm.. fine, thank you."
"Hihi..." - Saori held Nick's shirt tightly, there was a red mark near her chin, although it wasn't as bad as he might expected it. Now that she was back to her sense, she was even giggling at it. - "I guess i deserved that one, i mean, i did the same to his friend..." - Saori was still holding him though, with his help she got on her knees while taking a breath. - "Ouch, that really hurt huh.." - She stood in front of him, between Nicholas and Kazuma.

"What a waste of time, you both are only good to piss people off, but are both terrible defending yourselves. Im disappointed, i don't think im ever gonna be satisfied in here. You're not worth it, this girl is just trash" - That was his excuse, but there was some shame implied on his words. Saori still held him and tried to take Nicolas out of that situation - "Its okay, don't talk back, let it pass this time, okay?" - She asked him softly. - "Please..."
"Are you okay Chiharu? If so, lets go.. i wanna go bother something that matters."
"Hum.." - Chiharu was still looking around, searching for something. - "I thought i heard something... but thats okay i guess, they're not fighting back."
"Yeah... maybe later i'll find you" - He stared at Nicolas - "And maybe we'll settle this."

"No!" - Saori got up, facing Kazuma without any fear in her eyes. - "You got what you wanted, now you cant mess with my friends until we finish our little brawl" - With her hands in both sides of her waist and her chin up, she talked back to him. - "Don't underestimate me" - Her spirit was burning, and her actions didn't made much sense for someone who couldn't understand her feelings. At that moment, she absolutely felt like if she took that serious, she could take out that big boy.
"Eh? Well.. now i get it, it seems you really are crazy" - "Tsc... What a horrible girl"

But she stared at them with courage while the air was filling with more tension. Just then, out of nowhere, the door opened, and more students flooded that classroom.
"We heard everything Kazuma" - "Yeah, let us take care of this." - "We want revenge for brother Shiryu"
"Hm... Well, i don't care, you guys can do whatever you want"

There was a lot of boys in there, every single one of them angrier than the last, while they surrounded both Saori and Nicolas with sinister smiles on their faces. Saori took a few steps back, until she leaned her back against Nicolas back. A lightning struck outside school, and the light highlighted the boys around, they were at heavy disadvantage.

"Im warning you.. if you come closer, you're gonna have problems". - They gave one step forward, Saori was already sweating cold - "I don't want you blaming me for what happened" - And then another one - "Don't do it... I don't wanna do this" - She then whispered at Nicolas - "Do you think we have any chance? Sorry, i think i messed this up for is really bad... But i'll compensate for you later. I can make you a bento."

"Noooo... Please... don't.. i don't wanna see it anymore its... leave them alone..." - again, that voice echoed nearby Nicolas, a young, feminine voice that now was more easily recognizable.

Saori shook her head sending any fears away, and getting prepared to fight.
"I guess we don't have any choice..."

"Ha! Losers! Get them!" - Finally they made a sign and started to advance, everyone at once. It really wasn't a fair fight.

"No, no, no! Stop! Sonnet!" - That voice again, saying some things desperately. Saori closed her eyes when the boys were close enough. And then, she heard something.

One by one all the boys started to fall unconscious around them. Every single one of them, except for Saori and Nicolas. Saori finally opened her eyes and took a good look around.
"Hm... well, i did warned you, didn't I?" - She said with her hands on her waist with a triumphant look and ready to get the credits for that.
"You saw me warning them, right? That was not my fault.. Hm, At least we're fine." - She smiled at him and then lowered herself to look at them.

"I think they're sleeping... hm, i guess thats the end of that" - She turned back at him, smiling. - "I knew everything would be alright. I hope they don't get angry when they woke up. Thank you again for helping me..." - Saori blush softly - "I'll try to stay out of trouble.. But you didn't tell me your name. You're in the seniors class, right?"
Somehow she didn't talked about any voice, it seemed like she totally missed that, but Nicolas could still feel they were not alone in that classroom.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌​

RhRoCEg.jpg
QwDDaGi.jpg
r1iKk9C.jpg

"It's Asuka's precious keychain. It's not stupid. Asuka's things, things Asuka does, they are not stupid. I'm the stupid one, I let Asuka's precious keychain fall just because I was selfish and took Asuka's friendship!"
"Stop it! Uma-chan! You can't put yourself in trouble because of me, friends don't do that! Think about what your parents were gonna think of this"
Then, that chilling sound coming from the darkness of the sewers, that sound made Asuka feel completely terrified.

"W-W-What was that... Mr. Plumber..." - Her first reaction was just to get behind the single adult in there, but that wasn't of much help to her, as the man seemed even more scared than the little girls. Then the same scream, once again, it made Asuka close her eyes. When she opened them again, that boy AJ from her class, he showed up all heroic and made Asuka blush at first.
"Tha...that sound is...I don't know what but...get out of here you two, leave this to me...I'll beat the crap out of whatever it is, after all, who cares if some no name gets hurt, right? gotta save the star of the screen and the star of the school."
"AJ..." - But that was just not right to her. - "Who you're talking about? How can you stay cool like this in this situation?! Haven't you noticed that we're in deep trouble here? Why is nobody listening to me?!" - Somehow it was like that was the worst part for Asuka really. - "What do you Think, Uma..." -
"Star Powder: Transform!" When Asuka looked back at her, somehow her friend was starting to transform, she never thought about seeing something like that, in the end she couldn't believe it. - "Uma.. is that.. You? Amazing... You look beautiful! Though.. i think you gained a few pounds here and there... hm?"

That sound again, it made her feel shivers.
The plumber however, was just too confused. "What the hell... Whats up with these kids?! Where is the little girl? Where did that horse came from?! Alright, this is just to crazy, i think its time for me to step up so stay behind me and..."
Another screamed, and he stopped, that thing was getting closer, and closer. "W-Well..."

"WAAAH! ITS COMING! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! Uma!!!" - After she got pulled up by Uma, she got to hold her neck. The plumber understood it quickly and jumped on her back too, and Asuka helped Uma to bring AJ too. Together they left just in time, as the gigantic creature with a rod shape. It didn't had eyes, or ears, or nose, though it had something that resembled a mouth. "Oh my god! Fast! You can do it, Uma! Fast!"
In that form, Uma was much faster than that creature who could just barely pass through some places, but no matter how many turns she made, somehow the creature found a way to chase them. Somehow, it seemed to always found out where they were.

"I can't stand this anymore, lets go out... please! I don't wanna see that creature ever again!" - When they finally stopped, Asuka was exhausted, but they could already hear the creature coming, it would only be a matter of time. - "I think that thing can sense us... it doesn't have vision, neither can it hear, i don't think it can smell us here too, but somehow it can sense where we are... I don't think that thing can pass through the same way we got in, so..."
"Well, maybe it can't, but it looks powerful... maybe it can break its way out"
"Shut up! Mr. Plumber.. You gotta help us, somehow!"
"Sorry... but i don't know how to... i never saw anything like that, they never mentioned something like that on my training..."
"P-Please..." - Asuka wasn't really great at arguing, but she was great at something, that was manipulating people through her looks and cuteness. She lowered her head and fake out a very convincing cry even for AJ and Uma nearby. "I-Im scared... I wanna see mommy... Mom? Mom are you there? I want my mom, i don't wanna be inside the stinky sewers anymore."

"D-Dont cry... hey..." - The man felt really bad about that, Asuka even took a small little peak to be sure that he was having the desired reaction. - "I think i can help.. somehow, there must be a way... oh yeah, i know! Hey, i know, stop crying, please!"
"Hm? You're gonna help us?"
"Yes.. well.. i think so, i might know a way to get rid of... anything bad in here... Oh man, my boss is gonna kill me..."

"Really? Oh, thank you! Thank you Mr. Plumber! Don't worry, you're doing the right think, you're helping kids!"

"Y-Yeah... well... If we keep going we'll find a chamber, and its next to the final part of this section, which goes right to the treatment station... And well.. " - What followed was a rude description about what kind of place they would find if they followed his plans.

"There are five valves who can control the passage of water through the passages... There is one specific hole through where we can get an very powerful water stream, if we can lure the creature to the right place... Well, if the impact don't kill it right away, surely the turbines at the treatment station to where its going to be sent will... But we need to open them in a very short time of each other, and i'll be responsible for the last one that is inside a room that you can only get with a password that we, the workers, have. So, if you help me open the other four valves, I..."
"Mr Plumber..." - Asuka thought about it, just enough to get a simple, very rational conclusion. "Are you stupid or something? And what if the stream gets one of us? Not only that, but we are only four, four people! Quite frankly you're an useless adult! Useless! Awful!" - Now Asuka was almost making the Plumber cry. - "You're gonna send some innocent kids to risk their lives while you're in a comfortable safe room for the last one? You must be joking!"
But the plumber noticed something behind Asuka, it wasn't the monster, but it was equally bad news. There was water dripping from above, and he could even hear it, the rain was just in the beginning, they didn't have much time.
"We gotta do something, quick, or else that is not going to work, we risk getting drowned down here."

"DROWNED?" - Asuka almost fainted, falling over AJ in a dramatic scene, but getting off him quickly and blushing, now angry by being touched like that by a boy in that situation. She was the leader of her classroom, and she had to guide her friends out of that situation.

"Tsc... What do you think?" - She asked both AJ and Uma, hoping for a more positive answer. - "Do we have a better option?"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌​

H3obFbH.jpg
ufP5sni.jpg
mEVL9fv.jpg

"So, you really pressed the button then."
"Of course i did"
"Hm..." - The many screens inside the ship were now showing a lot of images, but it was clear that there was three sources.
"Well, then why do we have three puppets?"
"... ugh... Well... Thats not my fault, who made a button that small anyways?"
"..."

"Its okay... Unless one of them destroys what we're searching for, if Eli found out about this, you're gonna be in trouble."
"Tsc..
"Anyway.. i'm gonna grab some popcorn. Do you want some, Momu?
"▒▓▒▒▒▓ ▓▒▓ "
"Okay then."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌​
Mentions:
Blue Rabbit Blue Rabbit
. D O V E . D O V E
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi
Amyleii Amyleii
Idea Idea

Last edited:
This was, wait....a real life monster was attacking. what the heck was AJ doing? when she was little a monster would have scared her. her Mommy would have had to chase it away and then kiss her forehead, and now suddenly here she was facing one down with no fear? no, that's not right. She was afraid, extremely afraid, but for some reason she didn't think to save herself as long as these three where in trouble. even the plumber guy needed her protection. She had confidence for some reason, even though she was just a little girl, a tomboy, but still she was only 9. as the monster came closer she got into a fighting stance and then.....she was snatched up by something large behind her. picked up in somethings mouth by the collar of her shirt? tossed onto it's back as it took off away from the monster? A UNICORN!?

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" she screams, making the girliest sound she has ever made as she clings to Asuka, not really understanding where this girly creature came from. the shock of it all kind of made her drop her bravado for a second. she slowly regained her composure as she made the realisation that somehow this unicorn was Uma, since she wasn't anywhere to be seen and Asuka seemed fine with that, for sure she would be crying or screaming if this thing had dared to leave Uma behind to face that monster, so it must be her right?

As we ran, Asuka and the plumber started talking about a strategy to escape this thing. a moment ago AJ was so cool, saving these two weak girls, and suddenly now she was being rescued by Uma while Asuka strategized the escape. When Asuka asked if there was any better plan AJ didn't even have one. she was totally drawing a blank. "um...yeah, well....that plan doesn't seem all that great. We could seriously drown ourselves with that monster. But I don't know what else we could do. other then fight that thing ourselves." AJ said, not as confident as she was before, but everything was happening so suddenly.
Idea Idea ABetterNickname ABetterNickname

• [div class=surround]
    [div class=right][div class=title]Uma Mahone[/div][div class=text] Asuka might not have noticed the few stars that shined a little redder in my pattern. It was quite rude of her to say I gained weight, here I was trying to help and she had to bring up silly things like that! I was just a little bigger now, I totally wasn't fat! So what if I occasionally had a maid sneak out a couple of sweets for me while I was doing homework, they were very little ones, very very tiny ones, so no harm done right? Oh wow, AJ was really light for a boy, or maybe it was just that he was normal weight for a boy and I was...no, no that was totally not it, I was perfectly in shape and Asuka was just being a meanie-head when she said I had gained weight, in this situation no less! The horrible sounds of that creature lurking there reminded me of the urgency of getting out of here, as did Asuka's pleas.

I neighed and took off but nomatter how right or left I went, that... thing always appeared right in front of me. Asuka pleaded the plumber man for a plan, and my ears twitched in anticipation because honestly my legs were starting to really hurt. Neither AJ nor Asuka seemed to like the plan too much. What was a valve anyway? Like them, however, I knew no better way to fight off that thing. Maybe I could do like a bee and poke it with my stinger, horn in my case? But I didn't want to go anywhere near that yucky-looking thing.

The sound of the rain was the final nail in the casket for deciding against the plan. Maybe we could defeat the monster, but the water was rising enough for me to feel it on my hoofs. I neighed again. Nomatter how hard I tried, all I could was neigh. I neighed in frustration, but continuing running, feeling exhausted in many more ways than one. What could we do then? That monster seemed angry and scary like a wild animal. Like a wild animal, like a wild.... oh! Maybe those people could help! And with my current nose, maybe I could track them down.

I followed the scent as best I could as I continued to run around, ignoring anything said to me. As the scent of some wild animal grew stronger, I knew I was getting closer to my aim: The zoo. It was our only shot. The zoo people could keep down the tigers and the lions and the elephants and all of those animals, maybe they could also get that monster and put it in a cage for me to watch on television! I could feel the thing slither around the tunnels, even as I found a manhole which would take us there, hopefully. I took a deep breath, neighed once as the only kind of warning I could give, and leaped straight up carrying everyone on my back, banging my head against the manhole and exiting through the other side carrying it there like a hat. I dropped on the ground and lights covered my body again as I returned to being human.

"Owie..." EVERYTHING hurt, and I hadn't even checked if we were in the right place.

di5n2va-png.519790
    6756025i-jpg.518030
    [/div][div class=MGpicb]

[/div][/div]
    [/div]

Interactions: ABetterNickname ABetterNickname (Asuka) Amyleii Amyleii (AJ)

show MG
hide N
[/script]
hide MG
show N
[/script]
show MG
hide N
[/script]