• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Mahou Shoujo RP (Closed)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
00 spots open​
ialRGf7.jpg

0iWXHAQ.jpg

Tokyo, 2019
Monday, Bright Shiny day, 20° Celsius

The girls can't remember, but they once in a lifetime saved the universe together. They now should worry about their day-to-day lives... In their new reincarnations
That's until a new unknown enemy shows up threatening their lives and their city.
Now it's up to them to find a way to protect the world. This is a new story for each of their souls.

Lore
Much, much further away....

Many, many years ago...

The brightest star in the galaxy shines with it's life, and it brings the absolute life for the planets nearby.

The supreme star with its heat could hold not just one, but three planets with plenty of life, each planet taking it's own course, All three planets developed their own humanoid species. creating their own tribes and kingdoms. With such a environment, it also created many creatures that put up a challenge to kingdoms, and those hard conditions helped to create strong and capable kingdoms. So their humanity developed.

hjyjUun.jpg

The humanoids in one of the planets eventually discovered the ways of the magic, which to them was more like a extension of science itself. Those people could understand magic, but they could not understand what would meant a miracle. This knowledge was quickly to spread itself.
Eventually, all kingdoms developed enough to go beyond their own atmosphere, which of course also meant colonizing, and eventually, wars. All kingdoms took advantage of the orbit of their planets to fight, which caused seasons of war that followed seasons of peace, that followed seasons of war and so on... And it was slowly progressing to the point that battles could be taken even in outer space, though it had a cost.
Those were the wars of the Pandoma System.

giphy.gif

As a mean for controlling aether, what they knew for magic, one kingdom discovered a efficient way to spread its resources freely to its allies even in the battlefield. Using a typical local gem, it could gather its life force of the land, the sun and the stars. This technological military advancement would be known simply as a Tower of Power. With the success of this kingdom, this knowledge also reached other planets and civilizations, an soon, every kingdom that wanted to be considered really advanced would have a Tower of Power, in which uncountable hours of work would be spent trying to perfect it.

It is possible that the planets were bound to fight forever if things took their normal courses, but that just isn't always the case.
One day, a madman was able to open a dimension crack that shook the delicate balance in all the planets. The madman used one of the moons to open a breach that fueled his powers to manipulate reality itself. It could send many monsters who were almost impossible to defeat, and even turn the peaceful normal citizens in powerful weapons.
When it all seemed lost, a group of princes and princesses of the most influential countries gathered to past their differences and join forces to defeat the evil.
After the hardest battle of their lives, they were successful. The madman was defeated.
The incident united the people of the three planets, and with the help of the loyal families, the first Federation was established. And the names of the planets were finally established for everyone, instead of every tongue calling it one thing or another. The planets took the names of ancient heroes in each planet's culture.

Juranis, Quorai, and Pomea.

Short Story and presentation:
Hello people. This is a Mahou Shoujo-themed RP that its gonna have its own story bu gathering elements from this kind of genre. Madoka, Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura and the sorts of... that sort of thematic.
Originally this RP started near the end of the last year but unfortunately the GM was unable to keep up with it. But that's okay because me and 3 other players continued RPing, until i was democratically elected President of the RP. Its like a GM, but better. So now i'm gonna take the reins in this, i reworked all the lore and i think it's still a good point for people to join in, as not very much happened yet. Maybe we can work this out :)
So, because the first GM left as well as some players who just did their sheets and never posted, i'm opening some new spots for the game.

As for now you can choose one of this spots:
☑☑ 2 Mahou Shoujo (Princess)
☑ 1 Mahou Shonen (Prince)
☑ 1 Human

A few Observations:
There is some requirements. Please, be able to write at least a good paragraph and join us if you're feeling this is something you would really like to RP.
Also, please avoid doing characters similars to those we already heave (more information below).
This RPG will have action and adventure, but we also want to exploit the characters interaction and not everything has to be about saving the world. Be ready for simpler plots once in a while.
You can have just a main image and not a magical version and vice-versa.
You can make your character first and think about your "kingdom" later, when it will be more relevant.

I suggest you begin your first post by telling us about your character's day up until their first recess. That's just a suggestion though, you're free to be criative, if not breaking the RP.

Your character must be between the ages of 9-10 and 14-17 because the first ones are already on that margin and it will make it easier for me to put you guys on same classes to facilitate interactions.

Now here is some suggestions of mine for you mahou shoujo/shonen if you want, i'll accept anything like what is here. If you want anything else, i'm pretty open for it, few a few exceptions listed below.
✩ Wood Elemental
✩ Earth Elemental
✩ Use of chainsaws (summoning)
✩ Manipulation of Darkness
✩ Magnetism
✩Use of shotguns (summoning)

This is the cs thread:
Fantasy - Mahou Shoujo RP CS

Thank you if you reached to this point. If you have any more questions, just ask! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back