• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Magical Goddess Girls Group Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So, hey, speaking of... I'm thinking of making a second character. You know how in magical girl anime's theres often times some mysterious protector who save the heroes in their hour of need? Well I'm gonna do that in reverse.

Yo! Hey! Y’all still alive!
HI I AM ALIVE! AND I'M WRITING MY REPLY NOW! SOOO SORRY ABOUT THAT

Also I looked at Apollo's cs and this immediately came to my mind idk why lol

90f.png

I’m tempted to include a maze situation eventually just so I can have adrian be an extreme video game nerd and make references to colossal cace adventure.

Am still here! Life has been kicking my ass lately, but it's OK! Now I'm ready to kick some minotaur ass!

So I've been thinking, and maybe it'd be cool for us to have this one girl who pretends to be an ally of the magical girls at first, but halfway through their adventures, it's revealed that she's been working for Kronos the whole time. Thoughts?

OHHH that sounds like a great idea! Would she also follow the whole goddess theme or no, if so what goddess would she be? Maybe Apate or Circe?

OHHH that sounds like a great idea! Would she also follow the whole goddess theme or no, if so what goddess would she be? Maybe Apate or Circe?
I was definitely thinking Circe. She was a tricksty wench, she was.
I can play her, if everyone's down for it.

Sounds good to me! Maybe she could try and even get one of our girls to join Kronos' side and/or divide them in any way possible before her big reveal
Hell. Yes. It'd have to be very subtle, though.

Yeah, like they wouldn't even realize it until it was too late because she was just that good
Exactly. Things like latching on to certain girls, offering veiled insults to others, hindering progress because she's "too clumsy," etc.

Exactly. Things like latching on to certain girls, offering veiled insults to others, hindering progress because she's "too clumsy," etc.
And let's not forget learning secrets about girls and then using that against them. Ohhh man they're gonna feel so betrayed!!

Sure. I’m all for this kind of stuff. Bonus points: Every time she’s around it makes Apollo even less conpetent than normal.
Posted her.
Also, we need Talos the robot to show up at some point, complete with anime mecha aesthetics and a big ol' sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back