• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Magical Goddess Girls From Outer Space: Don't mess with them! They have powers and they don't know how to use them!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
In deep space there is a planet. On that planet there is a crystal. That crystal is gone now. Why? Because it's currently hurdling throigh space towards some backwater planet called Earth. On Earth there is a group of six teens. They're all hanging out at one of their homes right now. And they have no idea their lives are about to be changed forever.

The Mcllroy Household
Night

Adrian Thane
Ugh, can't believe I let them drag me over here. Again.
Adrian Thane did not want to be here. But at the same time he kind of did. While his friends were doing whatever he was sitting on the couch with his 3DS playing Ace Attorney. Hopefully they wouldn't ask him to join in whatever they were doing but if they did he probably wouldn't object. Ugh, why did he have to be so submissive. Well, he wasn't really submissive. That was a bad word for it. And it didn't sound right. He just... Went with the flow. Yeah, that was right. He went with the flow. And now the flow was on the couch, trying to beat the last case of Spirit of Justice.

(I figured I'd give everyone a chance to do an introduction post before the inevitable crashing meteor.)

pridedzoey pridedzoey peach moon peach moon rattyray rattyray capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS BackSet BackSet

Vidia Burke
Vidia playfully rolled her eyes as she glanced back at her friend Adrian. He was tucked away on the couch occupying himself by playing something on his DS. Adrian has always been . . . like that, for lack of a better phrase. They're all used to it by now, though. Vidia smiled contently as she sat with her other friends and talked about whatever they were talking about, at this point she lost track because of the many topic changes. Honestly Vidia didn't care, she was just glad to be out of the house. Things can get to be a little suffocating at her place and hanging out with her friends was the best remedy. With a gentle sigh she ran her left hand through her short hair and glanced around at all the faces of her friends. This was nice.

Last edited:
NAOMI WRIGHT​
Naomi sat in a relatively isolated spot of the living room, a small distance away from her more sociable friends, perfectly content with petting Lili's puppy Bonbon. Whenever a comment or a question was directed at her, which wasn't very often, she always hesitantly replied with something short; she didn't think of herself as a great conversationalist. During the moments when she was left out of the conversation, she tossed glances at Adrian, who seemed just as unwilling to participate as she was. Just... playing on his 3DS. Naomi didn't have a 3DS. But she wanted one. If only to one day play Pokemon with him on it.

LILI McILROY​
The house was a mess, but Lili didn't care. Neither did her parents; they were gone for the week. So there was nothing stopping her from inviting her circle of friends over every night, even on school nights. She lay on her tum-tum at the foot of the couch, drawing bishonen boys with six-packs and chattering up a storm with Vidia. She liked Vidia; Vidia was cool. Lili put the finishing touches on her drawing, closed her sketchpad, and drained the last of her Mountain Dew from her bottle. She stared at it for a few seconds, and then an almost devilish grin spread across her face. She started feeling... frisky. "Hey y'all, who wants a game of Spin the Bottle?" she asked the collective.

Adrian Thane
how about no
Adrian did not particularly like spin the bottle. For one, according to it's wikipedia page, it started going out of style in the 80s (though, adrian supposed this made him a hypocrite considering that old games were often the best in his opinion) and for another Adrian preferred to have as little physical contact with anyone as possible. It was just weird. The sole exception was his parents and even then it was begrudging.

"I'm out." Adrian said. "You guys'll probably force me to play something eventually but can it not be spin the bottle. Please."

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS rattyray rattyray peach moon peach moon pridedzoey pridedzoey

Rayna West

"Ahhh come on, don't be so melodramatic." The brash voice of Rayna erupted from the kitchen, having heard enough of the conversation to butt in. She sauntered into the room toting a large bag of potatoe chips shamelessly stolen from Lili's pantry... of course one she planned to share. Now leaning on the side of the couch, the short haired tomboy plopped the bag between Adrian and Lili. "Besides it's likely to be your only chance." She gave him a playful wink before addressing the group as a whole. "Well, if you saucey nerds wanna, I'll tag in"

Vidia Burke
Vidia's eyebrow quirked curiously at Lili's words. A moment or two after Rayna walked in she shrugged with a smirk. "Eh, why not, count me in!" she said and poked Lili's shoulder. With a laugh under her breath and looked Adrian. "All I'm hearing is that you're a chicken dude," she inquired in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone. She adjusted herself so she was sitting criss-crossed and propped her head up on her hand as her elbow rested on her knee.

Phoebe Nesseth
Phoebe was laying on the floor, one earbud in, only half paying attention to the conversation. Everyone seemed to be chilling, just doing their own thing, and she was no different -- she was paying more mind to her tunes than the other people in the room, honestly. However, once the topic of spin the bottle was brought up, she perked up, never one to pass up a party game. "Count me in too," she interjected, pausing her music and wrapping her earbuds around her phone. "interesting choice of game, Lili. You perv." she deadpanned before breaking into a smile. Poking fun at her friends was a favorite pastime of hers, but she never meant any malice by it. She scooted closer to the others so that she could actually play and waited for the game to get started.

LILI McILROY​
"Oh, you know it, baby," Lili quipped back at Phoebe, playfully sticking her tongue out through her teeth. Sitting herself up, she set the empty bottle on top of her closed sketchpad; bottles tended to spin easier when they weren't on carpet. "Come on, edgelord," she mock-whined, trying to tug Adrian down off the couch and onto the floor with her and the rest of the group. "The game just won't be the same without the chance to taste some delicious boy spit."

NAOMI WRIGHT​
Spin the Bottle? Wasn't that a game that their parents played? Didn't it fall out of style, like, years ago? Regardless, everyone else seemed to want to play, besides Adrian; not wanting to feel too left out, Naomi gently tried to shoo Bonbon away (Bonbon did not comply) and scooted over to where the others were arranging themselves around the empty Mountain Dew bottle. "Um, I'll, uh... I want to play, too," she piped up quietly.

Adrian Thane
why do you do this to me
"I'm not chicken!" Adrian protested. "I just know you guys are gonna take pictures that you'll hold over my head for years! Just like that time you tricked me into playing truth or dare!" Nevertheless he wound up on the floor anyways as he wasn't really that strong (it's a good thing the gym grade is mostly based on participation). He silently prayed that something would save him. He didn't know to what he was praying to but he hoped that whatever it was would listen. Lucky for him coincidences do happen as a loud boom sounded from the sky and a crunching sound soon followed. It almost sounded like something had crashed into the backyard. Adrian turned to view the crashsite, through the glass screen doors that seemed to be standard issue for all living rooms in the town, to see a strange crystaline thing was lying in a crater in the backyard. Some sort of animal was draped over it. "Er... What the hell is that?" Adrian asked as he picked his 3ds back up and saved his game.

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS peach moon peach moon rattyray rattyray pridedzoey pridedzoey

Last edited:
Vidia Burke
"Sounds like chicken talk to me," Vidia jokingly muttered just loud enough for pretty much everyone to hear. She smirked as Adrian mentioned the blackmailing incident. "Think of those pictures - and any pictures that may or may not come out of this game - as encouragement to come 'outta that shell of yours!" she announced as she threw her arm over Adrian's shoulder and messed up his hair playfully. As the boom from the backyard sounded Vidia jumped and let a surprised squeak leave her mouth. "What the . . ." she trailed off as the dust from the crash, she thinks that was what it was, began to clear. Vidia got to her feet and cautiously walked to the closed screen door. Adjusting her glasses a bit, Vidia looked out and saw a huge crater in the backyard with some type of animal in the dead center. Before she even knew it the impulsive part of her body had already opened the screen door and was ready to step outside. "Guys. . . I'm gonna go check that out," she broadcasted, the curious grin on her face could be heard in her tone.

[ capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS peach moon peach moon BackSet BackSet pridedzoey pridedzoey ]

Phoebe Nesseth
Phoebe chuckled to herself as she watched her friends tease Adrian, not joining in but not putting a stop to it either. A little teasing never hurt, right? Besides, he probably secretly thinks it's funny too. Suddenly, a loud noise, almost like an explosion shook the room. Phoebe immediately jumped up in surprise. "Holy... what was that?" she looked around at the others, unsure what to do, and laid eyes on Adrian saving his game. "Seriously, dude? Something crash-landed in Lili's backyard and you can think of video games at a time like this?" She stuck her tongue out at him, mostly joking -- but her excitement about the phenomenon that had just occurred outside was real. She could only see part of what had landed through the sliding doors, but what she could see was wild. Something sparkly and... something furry? What could it possibly be? Before she knew it, Vidia was opening the screen door to see what was going on. "Hey, as if you're going without me! Wait up!" she said to Vidia, dashing out the door after her.

NAOMI WRIGHT​
The sudden crashing noise startled Naomi. That was not a natural sound that should be made in a backyard on a school night. She didn't envy Vidia and Phoebe going out to examine; as they left, she quietly called, "Be careful."

LILI McILROY​
"If you see the neighbors throwing trash over the fence, don't worry. They do that all the time," Lili called after Phoebe and Vidia. "And don't be gone too long, or you'll miss out on all the yuri." Returning her attention to the bottle, and the fact that she, Rayna, and Naomi were the only ones seemingly still interested in playing, she said, "We should wait till they get back, though. For realsies. Starting without them'd be mean."

Rayna West

"I think they're just using it as an excuse to not play" she said loud enough for the rest of the group can hear it. She does however take a peek outside the screen door from her position on the couch, past vids and Phoebe to see what the fuss is about. She saw something furry, maybe an old coat or a sleeping animal...god hopefully its sleeping. She'd turn back, speaking lower for the half that stayed inside. "Well you know those two, they're curious and stubborn so save those lips for later you wanna be lovebirds" she gives a cheeky grin and an even cheekier wink as she approaches the back window.​

Adrian Thane
wow. Priorities, amiright.
"As much as I hate to say this," Adrian said with a resigned look. "This may actually be dangerous. I'm going to follow, if only so I can say I told you so to their corpses." He was mostly joking, of course, but only mostly. Who knew what that thing would do. He sure hoped it didn't kill them. That would be uber bad. As such, Adrian got up and followed the two curious ones out to see what the hell that was. And yes, he was partly using it as an excuse not to play.

pridedzoey pridedzoey capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS peach moon peach moon rattyray rattyray

Vidia Burke
A mischievous grin was plastered on Vidia's face, the same grin that she always wears when she's doing something stupid and impulsive. In this case she's going to check out a potentially dangerous crash site without any second thought, at least she has some friends at her side this time. Vidia got to the edge of the crater and peered at what looked like something . . . furry? After adjusting her glasses she figured out what it was, or what she thought it was. She grabbed Phoebe's shoulder and in an awestruck voice she asked, "Hey, uh, Phoebe? Since when do horses have wings?" Her eyebrows furrowed together, confused and amazed and yet at the same time she was kind of scared - not that she would admit that to her friends though.

Phoebe Nesseth
Phoebe scrambled out the door, running after Vidia, practically skidding to a stop at the lip of the crater. Yikes! Almost fell in... I'd better avoid that. She'd barely recovered from nearly tumbling face-first into the crater when she finally actually looked at what was inside. Definitely a creature, alright. She was trying to make sense of what it was -- there were wings and... she realized what exactly she was seeing right when Vidia clutched her shoulder. "Uhh... not last I checked. I mean, there's pegasi, but those aren't like, real, obviously..." Despite saying that, she wasn't feeling so sure herself. It was clear that she was looking at something like a pegasus, but that couldn't be possible, could it? She frowned, brow furrowing. This was certainly puzzling. "D'you think we should, you know, see if it's okay? I'm not sure what to make of this, and I wonder if it's even safe..."

NAOMI WRIGHT​
"H-hey, wait for me," Naomi said quietly, thinking everyone was abandoning her. She stood up hesitantly and shuffled over to just the edge of the doorframe, peering out and pinching her nose; pollen didn't really agree with her. She couldn't see very well into the impact zone, though she didn't particularly want to. Whatever they were seeing, it could be really dangerous. And danger was something that she did NOT need on a school night.

LILI McILROY​
"Wait!" Lili called, flouncing over to where Vidia and Phoebe had rushed ahead. "Since it landed in my backyard, I'm legally required to examine it first." She came to a stop just on the cusp of the small crater, and paused, still seemingly unfazed. "Whatever... it is." For what she was seeing definitely looked like the pegasus that her friends were pegging it as. "Huh. Guess it really is a horse with wings. Who knew?" In reply to Phoebe's puzzled question, she said, "Heck to the yeah, Phoebs. Come on, when else are you going to be able to touch a horse with wings?"

Adrian Thane
A pegasus? Your not serious. Are you?

Adrian ran up to the hole with the rest of them. "You guys can't be serious." He said. They had to be playing a prank on him. Was he on one of those hidden camera shows? Unfourtanetly, it seems like he wasn't. The pegasus was really there. "Sweet Hylia." Adrian said, uttering the name of a goddess from the legend of zelda. Upon listening to more of his friends conversation it appeared that they were going to go touch the thing. "Wait, seriously." Adrian said, definitely a little concerned. "You're going to touch a potentially dangerous potentially wild animal? Isn't that, like, against the some sort of guideline or something?"

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS peach moon peach moon rattyray rattyray pridedzoey pridedzoey

Rayna West

Approaching the hole in the ground behind Adrian, Rayna finally gets a much better look at this thing. Obviously she's never seen it, or really anything too much like it. She mutters a low "Wow", before laying a hand on Adrian's shoulder. "Don't worry about it edgelord, even if it does come alive and freakishly tries to gore us all, I'm sure.the majority of us can escape...while its busy kicking one of us to hear death." her voice takes on a faux grim tone as she leans closer to Adrian, an obvious attempt to psych him out. "Or not". Returning to her much more casual expression.​

LILI McILROY​
"Well, aren't you just a little ray of sunshine," Lili snarked at Rayna. "Pegasuses... pegasi?... horses with wings can't gore us to death. Or kick us to death. Don't you know that they're all sunshine and rainbows and all that stuff that makes normal people's blood sugar so high they go into cardiac arrest? That's what you need to watch out for."

Adrian Thane
Sigh
Adrian sighed. "You've never read the original greek myths have you?" He asked. According to the original myths the first pegasus was viscious. The only thing that could tame it was a golden bridal.

Vidia Burke
Vidia put her hands on her hips and playfully rolled her eyes at Adrian. "Obviously not everybody is a giant nerd like you so please do enlighten us," she sassed, a smirk on her face. It was a bit ironic since Vidia could technically fit into the nerd category with Adrian, considering her dedication to school and all, but that's beyond the point. "I'm going in," she said in a mock serious voice. With that she cracked her knuckles and slid down into the crater. Was a good idea to dive into a random crater that contained a creature of unknown origin? Hell no. Was she gonna do it anyway? Of course.

LILI McILROY​
"Greek myths can suck it!" Lili chirped, before following Vidia down into the crater. "Wait for me!" she called. "I need to ask this thing if it'll fill this hole in my yard before my parents get back."

NAOMI WRIGHT​
From the chatter she was hearing, apparently the others thought it really was a pegasus. Adrian's comment about the original pegasus sparked a thought; if it really was a pegasus, then that meant Lili and Vidia were sliding straight toward danger! "Guys! No!" she piped up, stumbling out into the backyard with them. "You're gonna get hurt- ah-choo!" She sneezed once, twice, three times. The flowerbeds near the back door didn't agree with her nose at all.

Adrian Thane
Oh crap
Adrian watched the two slide down the crater, shaking his head at them. This was a bad idea but Adrian wasn't going down there. While he was watching he didn't notice that something under the pegasus was glowing. And that was probably a bad thing as he was unable to get out in time when beams of light sprung from the glowing thing, hitting each occupant of the backyard. Lili, Naomi, Rayna, Adrian, Vidia, and Phoebe. All were enveloped in a light of various colors. Adrian barely let out an "Oh crap!" Before everything went black.

Phoebe Nesseth
"You two are certainly not going without me!" Phoebe yelled after Lili and Vidia. "I'm coming too," she said, shuffling closer to the edge of the crater and finally allowing herself to slide down the side of it and into the center. As she began approaching the creature that had seemingly fallen from the sky, a mysterious light began emanating from it. A voice in the back of her head suggested that maybe she should climb back out and bail while she still could, but being ever headstrong as she was, curiosity got the best of her. "Vidia, Lili, look... it's glowin-" she started, but wasn't even able to finish her sentence before the faint glow turned into a blinding flash of light that enveloped everyone there. The last thing she thought to herself was that maybe she should have bailed after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back