• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Magical Goddess Girls Application

Main
Here
OOC
Here

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Goddesses left:

Aphrodite (taken by BackSet BackSet )
Hestia (taken by pridedzoey pridedzoey )
Hecate (taken by capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS )
Artemis (taken by peach moon peach moon )
Demeter (taken by capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS )
Athena (taken by rattyray rattyray )

Goddess CS:

Name:
Age (somewhere in the high school range):
Physical Gender (outside of goddess form):
Gender identity:
Sexuality (not something I'm fond of including but hey, why not. Ships gotta sail, and then sink themselves):
Goddess:
Gem form (each goddess gets a gem when they gain their powers and the gems appear as jewelry outside of goddess form):

Skills (that anyone can learn):

Powers (in goddess form):

Weapons (in goddess form):

Personality:

Civilian Appearance:

Goddess Appearance:

Other (optional):
Quotes (optional):
Theme song (optional):

Other Characters CS:

Name:
Nicknames:
Gender identity:
Sexuality:

Powers (if you have any. Leave this blank if you’re just a civilian):

Weapons (again, of your just a civilian you really shouldn’t have these. Unless you're carrying a can of pepper spray or your a cop or something):

Personality:

Civilian appearance:

Secret Identity Appearance (if you aren’t a hero and you aren’t a villain leave this blank):

Other (optional):
Quotes (optional):
Theme song (optional):

If you need an example check my character sheet below.

My CS:

Name: Adrian Thane
Nicknames: Adri (by his friends, much to his embarrassment), edge lord (by practically everyone else, also much to his embarrassment)
Age (somewhere in the high school range): 16
Physical Gender (outside of goddess form): male
Gender identity: male
Sexuality: asexual
Goddess: Aphrodite
Gem form (each goddess gets a gem when they gain their powers and the gems appear as jewelry outside of goddess form): a gold necklace with a pink gem hanging from it.

Gaming: Adrian is an amazing gamer. Having trouble with a video game? Ask Adrian.

Rudimentary knowledge of Japanese: Adrian has taught himself to read a very tiny bit of Japanese in order to play that mother 3 copy he snagged off of EBay. He can't speak Japanese though.

Straight A Student: while not horribly smart Adrian does study to make sure he gets As in all of his classes.

Strategic thinking: thanks to playing many puzzle and strategy games, Adrian has a vast knowledge of strategy. He's also good at chess.

Magical fashion knowledge: Being Aphrodite instantly gives Adrian knowledge of all things fashion somehow. How this is actually supposed to be useful is beyond him.

Magical energy pulse: As Aphrodite Adrian can release magical energy pulses with which he can attack foes. They're sparkly.

magical seduction: using some magically enhanced good looks, Adrian can convince people to do things for him while he's Aphrodite.

Glimmer cloud: as Aphrodite, Adrian can release sparkly clouds of magical dust to obscure himself and his friends.

Outfit changes based on environment: Adrian’s outfit changes based on his environment so he's not stuck in the usual outfit in the middle of a snowstorm or something.

Weapons: none

Personality: Adrian is the exact opposite or someone who should have the power of the goddess of love. He's an anti social gamer who is often called edgy and emo by others. It's really surprising that he's friends with the others at all, really. He prefers staying inside and reading or playing video games to being outside and hanging out with friends. Despite this he does have a close bond with his friends and will defend them if needed. Although, they'll probably be defending him instead.

Civilian Appearance: Adrian is a tall, rather pale boy with bleach blonde, messy, shoulder length hair and gray eyes. More often than not you'll see him wearing black jeans and a black hoodie with the Hylian crest. Contrary to popular belief Adrian does not wear all black to be edgy but just because he likes the color black. There's usually a pretty high chance you'll find him with a pair of earbuds in his ears. If you look close enough you'll see that he wears a gold necklace which he tries to hide under his hoodie. This is his goddess gem which he uses to transform.

Goddess Appearance: Thanks to Aphrodite’s status as goddess of love and beauty Adrian's goddess costume is much more flamboyant than he'd like (luckily the outfit changes based on environment so Adrian gets a nice coat in snowy environments, etc, etc). His hair is now longer and a brighter color of blonde, going halfway down his back, and it is much more well kept. His usual outfit is a pink minidress with pink stockings and pink shoes (it's really blinding to be honest). His fingernails are now pink (seriously is there anything not pink) and the necklace is now on display around his neck.

Other: none
Quotes: “I hate you so much right now.” “Ugh, fine. I'll come over. It's not like I have a choice. You'd probably drag me over there anyways.” “(While playing video games) I’m trying to study!” “Please just kill me now.” “Please jump off a bridge so I don’t have to throw you off myself.” “No touchie!”
Theme Song:

Last edited:
Name: Rayna West

Nicknames: Ray or RayRay(more common) Karen( though this one will get you a smarmy reaction more often than not)

Physical Gender (outside of goddess form): Female
Gender identity: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Goddess: Hestia
Gem form: a simple silver bracelet with a fire opal as its centerpiece

-causing trouble, not quite a skill she does it enough that you'd think it was a gift, though oddly enough these confrontations never really led to a whole lot of fights
-she's pretty intuitive, able to tell how things are based on gut feelings. Probably how she knows when to stop her mischief before anything too bad happens, or when its a good time to start back up again.
- Fencing, a surprise to a lot of people who don't know her, but she joined a local club for it years ago. She quit due to it being expansive to keep up a membership, but she learned the basics, and did a fair amount of practice before that. Her equipment now and days is just decor to show off to people.
- eating, while not a total glutton, she can eat pretty fast, and a surprising amount considering her size

-Fire manipulation. Self explanatory really, Hestia being a goddess related to fire and all.
-Heat manipulation. Different from fire in the way that this deals with the heat itself. Example she can make a fire burn..yes, but she can also make it feel as if it wasn't hot at all. This mostly extents to the environment, with all the factors that brings.
-'Hearth zones' She can set up an area to be a sort of a safe zone, allowing her and her allies to rest and recover. This can make said area more physically eligible for whatever their needs may be, most notably conjuring up a place to cook(hearth, or oven, or anything of the like) places to sit, places to sleep. She has a connection with this area due a magical link, and is aware of what happens in it to a degree, even when she isn't present.

-magical cooking, allows meals she makes to undertake healing and invigorating properties.

Weapons (in goddess form): her Eppè, coated in a Vail of hearth fire

Personality: Its probably easy for people to write her off as a bit mean spirited, given that she has a habit of teasing people. But she's genuinely friendly, behind snarky comments, jokes, lighthearted insults, and senseless ribbing. She'd never intend people to be greatly hurt by what she says and does, and in most cases she has sense enough to stop before it gets "too real". She does get bored when there's nobody to hang out with, often either inviting herself over to a friend's place to hang out, or out somewhere to fill out her afternoons, an odd quality for a goddess of the homebody, but whatever. That being said she's an open mind to whatever activities her friends rather do.

Civilian Appearance:_rwby__vernal_spring_maiden_by_aikiyun-dbqwwuk.jpg

Goddess Appearance: BwRpxhi.png

Other (optional): she's most likely responsible for some of the more lively nicknames of her class, and for making the inside jokes of her friend group.
She's fond of taking up clubs and extra activities, at one point she loaded herself up with so many of , nobody outside school saw her for like a week

Quotes (optional):
"Why fencing...dude its sword fighting, its flipping cool"
"Ahh come on you're being a baby"
"Hey wanna hang ..I'm outside your house"
Theme song (optional): (if I get think of one, I'll put it here

Last edited:
Name: Liliana "Lili" McIlroy
Physical Gender: Female
Gender Identity: Female
Goddess: Hecate
Gem Form: A silver belly ring bedazzled with an orange jewel

Skills:
= Hair braiding: Lili can braid hair at an almost professional level. Just not her own hair.
= Music: Lili loves to play the piano and bass guitar. (She can't sing worth crap, though.)
= Art: Lili is very good at drawing. Her favorite things to draw are shirtless bishonen boys.
= Useless trivia: Due to having too much free time, Lili has devoted to memory many facts that have absolutely no practical application in the real world.

Powers:
= Electricity Resistance: Electric attacks don't affect Lili as badly as other attacks.
= Blinding Beam: A flash of light shoots from Lili's finger, temporarily disorienting a foe.
= Lightning Rod: A bolt of lightning bursts forth from either Lili's palm or quarterstaff.
= Static Cling: Projectiles launched at Lili and her teammates remain suspended in the air for seven seconds before being released.
Weapons: A magical quarterstaff that can conduct electricity and shorten or lengthen at will

Personality: At first glance, Lili appears to be bored 100% of the time. She almost always has an uninterested expression on her face, and fidgets a lot. However, certain emotional stimuli will trigger an emotional response from her. Be warned: when she does react, she'll react in a very exaggerated manner. She doesn't just get happy, she gets concentrated sunshine happy. She doesn't just get mad, she gets fuming mad. You get the idea. These reactions usually last a short time, after which she returns to her trademark bored exterior.
Regardless of her emotions, Lili has a dirty mind, and will often crack deadpan, sexual jokes. It's rumored that she's kissed every single person in her class.

Civilian Appearance:
3d399f0564e7ee4404c8e6cde8ae9688
Goddess Appearance:
latest

Other: Lili once chugged an entire bottle of barbecue sauce, and threw up for two days afterward. Since then, she's developed a strong aversion to the stuff.
Quotes:
= "I'd bone me."
= "Oh baby. Do that again; it's hot."
= "That, uh... that's a thing. That is most definitely a thing."
Theme Song: to be added

Name: Liliana "Lili" McIlroy
Goddess: Hecate
Gem Form: A silver belly ring bedazzled with an orange jewel

Skills:
= Hair braiding: Lili can braid hair at an almost professional level. Just not her own hair.
= Music: Lili loves to play the piano and bass guitar. (She can't sing worth crap, though.)
= Art: Lili is very good at drawing. Her favorite things to draw are shirtless bishonen boys.
= Useless trivia: Due to having too much free time, Lili has devoted to memory many facts that have absolutely no practical application in the real world.

Powers:
= Electricity Resistance: Electric attacks don't affect Lili as badly as other attacks.
= Blinding Beam: A flash of light shoots from Lili's finger, temporarily disorienting a foe.
= Lightning Rod: A bolt of lightning bursts forth from either Lili's palm or quarterstaff.
= Static Cling: Projectiles launched at Lili and her teammates remain suspended in the air for seven seconds before being released.
Weapons: A magical quarterstaff that can conduct electricity and shorten or lengthen at will

Personality: At first glance, Lili appears to be bored 100% of the time. She almost always has an uninterested expression on her face, and fidgets a lot. However, certain emotional stimuli will trigger an emotional response from her. Be warned: when she does react, she'll react in a very exaggerated manner. She doesn't just get happy, she gets concentrated sunshine happy. She doesn't just get mad, she gets fuming mad. You get the idea. These reactions usually last a short time, after which she returns to her trademark bored exterior.
Regardless of her emotions, Lili has a dirty mind, and will often crack deadpan, sexual jokes. It's rumored that she's kissed every single person in her class.

Civilian Appearance:
3d399f0564e7ee4404c8e6cde8ae9688
Goddess Appearance:
latest

Other: Lili once chugged an entire bottle of barbecue sauce, and threw up for two days afterward. Since then, she's developed a strong aversion to the stuff.
Quotes:
= "I'd bone me."
= "Oh baby. Do that again; it's hot."
= "That, uh... that's a thing. That is most definitely a thing."
Approved.

Name: Rayna West

Nicknames: Ray or RayRay(more common) Karen( though this one will get you a smarmy reaction more often than not)

Physical Gender (outside of goddess form): Female
Gender identity: Female
Goddess: Hestia
Gem form: a simple silver bracelet with a fire opal as its centerpiece

-causing trouble, not quite a skill she does it enough that you'd think it was a gift, though oddly enough these confrontations never really led to a whole lot of fights
-she's pretty intuitive, able to tell how things are based on gut feelings. Probably how she knows when to stop her mischief before anything too bad happens, or when its a good time to start back up again.
- Fencing, a surprise to a lot of people who don't know her, but she joined a local club for it years ago. She quit due to it being expansive to keep up a membership, but she learned the basics, and did a fair amount of practice before that. Her equipment now and days is just decor to show off to people.
- eating, while not a total glutton, she can eat pretty fast, and a surprising amount considering her size

-Fire manipulation. Self explanatory really, Hestia being a goddess related to fire and all.
-Heat manipulation. Different from fire in the way that this deals with the heat itself. Example she can make a fire burn..yes, but she can also make it feel as if it wasn't hot at all. This mostly extents to the environment, with all the factors that brings.
-'Hearth zones' She can set up an area to be a sort of a safe zone, allowing her and her allies to rest and recover. This can make said area more physically eligible for whatever their needs may be, most notably conjuring up a place to cook(hearth, or oven, or anything of the like) places to sit, places to sleep. She has a connection with this area due a magical link, and is aware of what happens in it to a degree, even when she isn't present.

-magical cooking, allows meals she makes to undertake healing and invigorating properties.

Weapons (in goddess form): her Eppè, coated in a Vail of hearth fire

Personality: Its probably easy for people to write her off as a bit mean spirited, given that she has a habit of teasing people. But she's genuinely friendly, behind snarky comments, jokes, lighthearted insults, and senseless ribbing. She'd never intend people to be greatly hurt by what she says and does, and in most cases she has sense enough to stop before it gets "too real". She does get bored when there's nobody to hang out with, often either inviting herself over to a friend's place to hang out, or out somewhere to fill out her afternoons, an odd quality for a goddess of the homebody, but whatever. That being said she's an open mind to whatever activities her friends rather do.

Civilian Appearance:View attachment 427481

Goddess Appearance: View attachment 427483

Other (optional): she's most likely responsible for some of the more lively nicknames of her class, and for making the inside jokes of her friend group.
She's fond of taking up clubs and extra activities, at one point she loaded herself up with so many of , nobody outside school saw her for like a week

Quotes (optional):
"Why fencing...dude its sword fighting, its flipping cool"
"Ahh come on you're being a baby"
"Hey wanna hang ..I'm outside your house"
Theme song (optional): (if I get think of one, I'll put it here
Approved.

[ note: i hope it's okay that i used the same form from before?? ]

[class name=body] display: block; width: 100%; padding: 10vh 10px; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: hidden; background: linear-gradient(#a0ffa0, #ffb9c9); font-smoothing: antialiased; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; [/class] [class name=container] display: flex; width: 100%; margin: auto; max-width: 850px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; border-radius: 10px; [/class] [class name=leftcolumn] flex: 4 0 280px; background: #FFF; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; overflow: hidden; display: flex; flex-flow: column wrap; justify-content: center; align-content: center; text-align: center; [/class] [class name=imagecontainer] flex: 0 0 225px; width: 226px; height: 225px; background: #FFF url(https://i.imgur.com/2niDXCJ.jpg) no-repeat center center; font-size: 0px; line-height: 0px; display: inline-block; margin: auto; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class name=mainimage] display: block; height: 100%; width: 100%; pointer-events: none; mix-blend-mode: screen; [/class] [class name=title] display: block; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', serif; font-size: 2em; color: #53ed53; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class name=subtitle] width: 100%; max-width: 215px; text-align: center; font-family: 'Quicksand', sanserif; font-size: .6em; text-transform: uppercase; margin: auto; margin-top: -5px; margin-bottom: 20px; font-weight: bold; color: #ff96ae; [/class] [class name=maincontentcolumn] flex: 5 0 280px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6); max-height: 550px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] display: block; height: 100%; width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; overflow-x: visible; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class name=tabcontents] display: block; width: 100%; display: none; [/class] [class name=post] display: block; width: 100%; background: white; font-size: .8em; font-family: 'Quicksand', sanserif; color: #a1a1a1; text-align: justify; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; margin-bottom: 25px; [/class] [class name=emptyspace] display: none; [/class] [class name=image] // add pointer events: none if you'd rather not deal with the larger view thing font-size: 0px; -webkit-filter: contrast(80%) brightness(120%) grayscale(30%); filter: contrast(80%) brightness(120%) grayscale(30%); -o-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; [/class] [class name=image state=hover] // delete this class if planning on disabling the larger view thing -webkit-filter: none; filter: none; [/class] [class name=navcolumn] flex: 1 0 100px; background: #FFF; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 15px 0px; overflow: hidden; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; [/class] [class name=navbutton] flex: 1 0 100px; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: center; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', serif; font-size: 4em; color: #ffb9c9; padding: 10px; -o-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name=selectednavbutton] flex: 1 0 100px; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: center; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', serif; font-size: 4em; color: #a0ffa0; padding: 10px; -o-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name=navbutton state=hover] color: #a0ffa0; [/class] [script class=navbutton on=click] // resets everything to their default appearance hide tabcontents removeClass selectednavbutton navbutton // cheaty way of doing this lol set currentTab (getText) // sets which navbutton gets the color change if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (addClass selectednavbutton navbuttonone) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (addClass selectednavbutton navbuttontwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (addClass selectednavbutton navbuttonthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (addClass selectednavbutton navbuttonfour) if (eq ${currentTab} 5) (addClass selectednavbutton navbuttonfive) // sets which tabcontents gets shown if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show tabcontentsone) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabcontentstwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (show tabcontentsthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (show tabcontentsfour) if (eq ${currentTab} 5) (show tabcontentsfive) [/script] [div style="display: none;"] font call font call [/div] [div class=body] [div class=container] [div class=leftcolumn] [div class=imagecontainer] [div class=mainimage]
tumblr_ogyq0437mp1tj9akwo3_r1_500.png
[/div] [/div] [div class=title] ATHENA [/div] [div class=subtitle] WISDOM AND WAR [/div] [/div] [div class=maincontentcolumn] [div class=scrollbox] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsone" style="display: block;"] [div class=post] [div class=title]VIDIA BURKE[/div] NICKNAME(S): Vids - A shortened version of her name given to her by her friends. At first she didn't like it at all but eventually she got used to it and began to even like the nickname.
Tater Tot - This is a nickname given to her by her family. She absolutely hates it. Not only because the her parents won't let her live down an incident involving many tater tots from when she was younger but also because it's really embarrassing to get called "Lil Tater Tot" in front of her friends.
PHYSICAL GENDER: Male
GENDER IDENTITY: Female
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
GEM FORM: A ring with a blue gem.
PERSONALITY: If you asked Vidia's closest friends to describe her in just a few words they would all come up with the words impulsive, brash, stubborn, and pretty much everything in that area. Truth be told Vidia knows this and she pretty much acknowledges it (except for the stubborn part). She's the complete opposite from her Goddess counterpart. Vidia grew up the youngest child in a family of boys, so of course she adopted some of her brothers' traits as she got older. She tends to rush into things without thinking much into the future. She has the mindset that if she just goes ahead and get things over with she won't have to deal with the repercussions. This, obviously, is not the way to go about most things, as many people constantly tell her, but of course she doesn't listen. Due to her being very stubborn she can never back down from a challenge. One time when she was 8 one of her brothers bet she couldn't do a back-flip off of the top of the jungle gym and despite knowing damn well that she couldn't Vidia climbed on top of the jungle gym and tried her best to do a flip. She, of course, failed to land the flip and broke her arm, but she was knew that she didn't back down from the challenge and that's all that mattered to her. As if complimenting her stubbornness Vidia is known to be determined. Especially when it comes to her grades. Academics is one of the only things that comes easy to her. Despite her very tough exterior Vidia is very . . . emotionally constipated - for lack of a better phrase. She would rather Die™ before she told someone that she was feeling deep down inside. Due to the situation considering her gender identity Vidia is often attacked with her own insecurities, and she really doesn't want to rope anybody she's close with into that. Although when things can get to be too much for her she tends to just shut down without any notice. Despite being very good at hiding her negative emotions Vidia is terrible at hiding her happiness and/or excitement. She's very bad when it comes to surprise parties. She practically wears her excitement on her sleeve. [/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentstwo"] [div class=post] [div class=image]
faith-danielle-voltron-pidge.jpg
[/div] [/div] [div class=post] [div class=title]APPEARANCE[/div] CIVILIAN: Vidia's most noticeable feature is her height. She's pretty short, standing at 5'3. If you were to say something about it she'd probably get all flustered and walk away. Much to her pleasure she has very big and brown eyes that give off a very feminine vibe to them. Her eyelashes are really long and it's not uncommon for her to be seen with eyeliner (although it's always wiped off before she goes home). Since she's as blind as a bat she has to wear her huge (but stylish) glasses. One of Vidia's most hated features is her sandy brown hair. It's shortness is often the route cause of her gender dysphoria. Every time she tries to discretely grow out her hair over time her parents force her to cut it all. For the most part Vidia sticks with shorts and skinny jeans. She tries to dress as femininely as possible without getting in trouble with her family. Her favorite colors to dress in are yellow and green. She almost always wearing her ring (the exception being when she's at home) that holds her gem that transforms her into Athena; the only time she's not ever wearing it is when she's at home and even then it's usually in her pocket.
GODDESS: As Athena her mental state can finally agree with her physical state. Though not much of her appearance changes since she looked pretty feminine before, what does change makes a huge difference to her. Her short sandy brown hair become long enough to reach just below her shoulder blades, and in a way it becomes more voluminous. Her chest . . . well let's just say she has boobs now. She also doesn't have to wear her glasses anymore! As a goddess her outfit is a poofy blue and black dress with blue stockings and black boots. Her ring usually is glowing very brightly. [/div] [div class=emptyspace]put new posts for tab2 above this div![/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsthree"] [div class=post] [div class=title]POWERS[/div] TRANSFORM: Due to her being the goddess of war she can manipulate her spear (see weapon section) into any weapon (a staff, a sword, nun-chucks, etc.) that she pleases. Although it does take quite a bit of mental concentration to change it.
FIGHTING WISDOM: While transformed into Athena Vidia has ultimate combat knowledge. Her fighting skills are way better than ever before, and that's saying a lot because usually Vidia can't throw a punch to save her life!
SUMMON: In dire situations, with the last of her strength, Vidia can summon a giant blue owl (which is for some reason blue and sparkly) to fight off whatever Big Bad™ their group is fighting. It takes a lot of her magic and stamina so this is only used as a last resort. [/div] [div class=post] [div class=title]SKILLS[/div] INTELLIGENCE: As stated before while Vidia may be reckless with pretty much everything else in her life she does not mess around when it comes to grades. So far nearly all of her classes are AP. Sadly there isn't a AP class for gym.
WEAVING: When she was younger Vidia would spend a lot of time with her grandmother before she passed. She taught her how to weave and knitting, but she was the strongest at weaving.
ITALIAN: Since her father's side of the family comes straight from Italy Vidia has been speaking Italian as her second language practically since she was born.
GRILLED CHEESE: She makes a pretty mean grilled cheese. The best in the business, according to her father at least.
HIDING: Vidia grew up in a house of 6, 4 boys and two girls (5 boys if you count Vidia herself). Being the youngest she was the one that gets pushed around a lot so she's been known to find hiding spots in the oddest places. She's a beast at hide and seek. [/div] [div class=post] [div class=title]WEAPONS[/div] SPEAR AND SHIELD: Alike her goddess counterpart Vida's weapons are a spear and a shield. Her spear is for the most part white but it swirls as it comes to the top. The shield is basically the same but just the swirly part. [/div] [div class=emptyspace]put new posts for tab3 above this div![/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsfour"] [div class=post] [div class=title]EXTRA[/div] TRIVIA: - Vidia figured out she was trans when she was around 13 years old. The first time someone called her Vidia she nearly cried from overwhelming happiness.
- Despite being very impulsive regularly when she's Athena Vidia becomes more calculated and precise.
- As stated before she can never back down from a challenge . . . she will literally do anything you tell her to as long as you say it like a dare. It's very troubling to say the least.
QUOTES:
"Eat my shorts you giant!" - Vidia to pretty much anybody who comments on her height.
"If I don't think about it nothing bad will happen." - she usually says this to herself when she's about to do something impulsive.
THEME SONG:
Rich Youth - Hayley Kiyoko [/div] [div class=emptyspace]put new posts for tab4 above this div![/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsfive"] [div class=post] [div class=title]CREDIT[/div] [div class=img]base code by sugarvine
this picture by Faith Danielle
this picture by chocozebra on tumblr [/div] [/div] [div class=emptyspace]put new posts for tab4 above this div![/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=navcolumn][div class="navbutton navbuttonone"]1[/div][div class="navbutton navbuttontwo"]2[/div][div class="navbutton navbuttonthree"]3[/div][div class="navbutton navbuttonfour"]4[/div][div class="navbutton navbuttonfive"]5[/div][/div] [/div] [/div]

Last edited:
[ note: i hope it's okay that i used the same form from before?? ]

[class name=body] display: block; width: 100%; padding: 10vh 10px; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: hidden; background: linear-gradient(#a0ffa0, #ffb9c9); font-smoothing: antialiased; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; [/class] [class name=container] display: flex; width: 100%; margin: auto; max-width: 850px; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; align-content: center; overflow: hidden; border-radius: 10px; [/class] [class name=leftcolumn] flex: 4 0 280px; background: #FFF; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; overflow: hidden; display: flex; flex-flow: column wrap; justify-content: center; align-content: center; text-align: center; [/class] [class name=imagecontainer] flex: 0 0 225px; width: 226px; height: 225px; background: #FFF url(https://i.imgur.com/2niDXCJ.jpg) no-repeat center center; font-size: 0px; line-height: 0px; display: inline-block; margin: auto; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class name=mainimage] display: block; height: 100%; width: 100%; pointer-events: none; mix-blend-mode: screen; [/class] [class name=title] display: block; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', serif; font-size: 2em; color: #53ed53; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class name=subtitle] width: 100%; max-width: 215px; text-align: center; font-family: 'Quicksand', sanserif; font-size: .6em; text-transform: uppercase; margin: auto; margin-top: -5px; margin-bottom: 20px; font-weight: bold; color: #ff96ae; [/class] [class name=maincontentcolumn] flex: 5 0 280px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6); max-height: 550px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] display: block; height: 100%; width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; overflow-x: visible; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class name=tabcontents] display: block; width: 100%; display: none; [/class] [class name=post] display: block; width: 100%; background: white; font-size: .8em; font-family: 'Quicksand', sanserif; color: #a1a1a1; text-align: justify; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; margin-bottom: 25px; [/class] [class name=emptyspace] display: none; [/class] [class name=image] // add pointer events: none if you'd rather not deal with the larger view thing font-size: 0px; -webkit-filter: contrast(80%) brightness(120%) grayscale(30%); filter: contrast(80%) brightness(120%) grayscale(30%); -o-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; [/class] [class name=image state=hover] // delete this class if planning on disabling the larger view thing -webkit-filter: none; filter: none; [/class] [class name=navcolumn] flex: 1 0 100px; background: #FFF; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 15px 0px; overflow: hidden; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; [/class] [class name=navbutton] flex: 1 0 100px; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: center; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', serif; font-size: 4em; color: #ffb9c9; padding: 10px; -o-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name=selectednavbutton] flex: 1 0 100px; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: center; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', serif; font-size: 4em; color: #a0ffa0; padding: 10px; -o-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name=navbutton state=hover] color: #a0ffa0; [/class] [script class=navbutton on=click] // resets everything to their default appearance hide tabcontents removeClass selectednavbutton navbutton // cheaty way of doing this lol set currentTab (getText) // sets which navbutton gets the color change if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (addClass selectednavbutton navbuttonone) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (addClass selectednavbutton navbuttontwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (addClass selectednavbutton navbuttonthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (addClass selectednavbutton navbuttonfour) if (eq ${currentTab} 5) (addClass selectednavbutton navbuttonfive) // sets which tabcontents gets shown if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show tabcontentsone) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabcontentstwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (show tabcontentsthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (show tabcontentsfour) if (eq ${currentTab} 5) (show tabcontentsfive) [/script] [div style="display: none;"] font call font call [/div] [div class=body] [div class=container] [div class=leftcolumn] [div class=imagecontainer] [div class=mainimage]
tumblr_ogyq0437mp1tj9akwo3_r1_500.png
[/div] [/div] [div class=title] ATHENA [/div] [div class=subtitle] WISDOM AND WAR [/div] [/div] [div class=maincontentcolumn] [div class=scrollbox] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsone" style="display: block;"] [div class=post] [div class=title]VIDIA BURKE[/div] NICKNAME(S): Vids - A shortened version of her name given to her by her friends. At first she didn't like it at all but eventually she got used to it and began to even like the nickname.
Tater Tot - This is a nickname given to her by her family. She absolutely hates it. Not only because the her parents won't let her live down an incident involving many tater tots from when she was younger but also because it's really embarrassing to get called "Lil Tater Tot" in front of her friends.
PHYSICAL GENDER: Male
GENDER IDENTITY: Female
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
GEM FORM: A ring with a blue gem.
PERSONALITY: If you asked Vidia's closest friends to describe her in just a few words they would all come up with the words impulsive, brash, stubborn, and pretty much everything in that area. Truth be told Vidia knows this and she pretty much acknowledges it (except for the stubborn part). She's the complete opposite from her Goddess counterpart. Vidia grew up the youngest child in a family of boys, so of course she adopted some of her brothers' traits as she got older. She tends to rush into things without thinking much into the future. She has the mindset that if she just goes ahead and get things over with she won't have to deal with the repercussions. This, obviously, is not the way to go about most things, as many people constantly tell her, but of course she doesn't listen. Due to her being very stubborn she can never back down from a challenge. One time when she was 8 one of her brothers bet she couldn't do a back-flip off of the top of the jungle gym and despite knowing damn well that she couldn't Vidia climbed on top of the jungle gym and tried her best to do a flip. She, of course, failed to land the flip and broke her arm, but she was knew that she didn't back down from the challenge and that's all that mattered to her. As if complimenting her stubbornness Vidia is known to be determined. Especially when it comes to her grades. Academics is one of the only things that comes easy to her. Despite her very tough exterior Vidia is very . . . emotionally constipated - for lack of a better phrase. She would rather Die™ before she told someone that she was feeling deep down inside. Due to the situation considering her gender identity Vidia is often attacked with her own insecurities, and she really doesn't want to rope anybody she's close with into that. Although when things can get to be too much for her she tends to just shut down without any notice. Despite being very good at hiding her negative emotions Vidia is terrible at hiding her happiness and/or excitement. She's very bad when it comes to surprise parties. She practically wears her excitement on her sleeve. [/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentstwo"] [div class=post] [div class=image]
faith-danielle-voltron-pidge.jpg
[/div] [/div] [div class=post] [div class=title]APPEARANCE[/div] CIVILIAN: Vidia's most noticeable feature is her height. She's pretty short, standing at 5'3. If you were to say something about it she'd probably get all flustered and walk away. Much to her pleasure she has very big and brown eyes that give off a very feminine vibe to them. Her eyelashes are really long and it's not uncommon for her to be seen with eyeliner (although it's always wiped off before she goes home). Since she's as blind as a bat she has to wear her huge (but stylish) glasses. One of Vidia's most hated features is her sandy brown hair. It's shortness is often the route cause of her gender dysphoria. Every time she tries to discretely grow out her hair over time her parents force her to cut it all. For the most part Vidia sticks with shorts and skinny jeans. She tries to dress as femininely as possible without getting in trouble with her family. Her favorite colors to dress in are yellow and green. She almost always wearing her ring (the exception being when she's at home) that holds her gem that transforms her into Athena; the only time she's not ever wearing it is when she's at home and even then it's usually in her pocket.
GODDESS: As Athena her mental state can finally agree with her physical state. Though not much of her appearance changes since she looked pretty feminine before, what does change makes a huge difference to her. Her short sandy brown hair become long enough to reach just below her shoulder blades, and in a way it becomes more voluminous. Her chest . . . well let's just say she has boobs now. She also doesn't have to wear her glasses anymore! As a goddess her outfit is a poofy blue and black dress with blue stockings and black boots. Her ring usually is glowing very brightly. [/div] [div class=emptyspace]put new posts for tab2 above this div![/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsthree"] [div class=post] [div class=title]POWERS[/div] TRANSFORM: Due to her being the goddess of war she can manipulate her spear (see weapon section) into different kinds of weapons (a staff, a sword, nun-chucks, etc.) that she pleases. Although it does take quite a bit of mental concentration to change it.
FIGHTING WISDOM: While transformed into Athena Vidia has ultimate combat knowledge. Her fighting skills are way better than ever before, and that's saying a lot because usually Vidia can't throw a punch to save her life!
SUMMON: In dire situations, with the last of her strength, Vidia can summon a giant blue owl (which is for some reason blue and sparkly) to fight off whatever Big Bad™ their group is fighting. It takes a lot of her magic and stamina so this is only used as a last resort. [/div] [div class=post] [div class=title]SKILLS[/div] INTELLIGENCE: As stated before while Vidia may be reckless with pretty much everything else in her life she does not mess around when it comes to grades. So far nearly all of her classes are AP. Sadly there isn't a AP class for gym.
WEAVING: When she was younger Vidia would spend a lot of time with her grandmother before she passed. She taught her how to weave and knitting, but she was the strongest at weaving.
ITALIAN: Since her father's side of the family comes straight from Italy Vidia has been speaking Italian as her second language practically since she was born.
GRILLED CHEESE: She makes a pretty mean grilled cheese. The best in the business, according to her father at least.
HIDING: Vidia grew up in a house of 6, 4 boys and two girls (5 boys if you count Vidia herself). Being the youngest she was the one that gets pushed around a lot so she's been known to find hiding spots in the oddest places. She's a beast at hide and seek. [/div] [div class=post] [div class=title]WEAPONS[/div] SPEAR AND SHIELD: Alike her goddess counterpart Vida's weapons are a spear and a shield. Her spear is for the most part white but it swirls as it comes to the top. The shield is basically the same but just the swirly part. [/div] [div class=emptyspace]put new posts for tab3 above this div![/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsfour"] [div class=post] [div class=title]EXTRA[/div] TRIVIA: - Vidia figured out she was trans when she was around 13 years old. The first time someone called her Vidia she nearly cried from overwhelming happiness.
- Despite being very impulsive regularly when she's Athena Vidia becomes more calculated and precise.
- As stated before she can never back down from a challenge . . . she will literally do anything you tell her to as long as you say it like a dare. It's very troubling to say the least.
QUOTES:
"Eat my shorts you giant!" - Vidia to pretty much anybody who comments on her height.
"If I don't think about it nothing bad will happen." - she usually says this to herself when she's about to do something impulsive.
THEME SONG:
Rich Youth - Hayley Kiyoko [/div] [div class=emptyspace]put new posts for tab4 above this div![/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsfive"] [div class=post] [div class=title]CREDIT[/div] [div class=img]base code by sugarvine
this picture by Faith Danielle
this picture by chocozebra on tumblr [/div] [/div] [div class=emptyspace]put new posts for tab4 above this div![/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=navcolumn][div class="navbutton navbuttonone"]1[/div][div class="navbutton navbuttontwo"]2[/div][div class="navbutton navbuttonthree"]3[/div][div class="navbutton navbuttonfour"]4[/div][div class="navbutton navbuttonfive"]5[/div][/div] [/div] [/div]
It's approved.

[class name=body] width: 100%; display: block; font-smoothing: antialiased; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; padding: 20px 0px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Vf6E1U1.jpg'); [/class] [class name=navbar] display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; position: relative; width: 100%; bottom: -65px; padding-bottom: 10px; z-index: 1; [/class] [class name=navcolumn] display: inline-block; flex: 1 0 300px; max-width: 600px; [/class] [class name=pinktab] height: 5px; width: 80%; background: #FE547B; font-size: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; -o-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name=pinktab state=hover] width: 85%; [/class] [class name=orangetab] height: 5px; width: 85%; background: #F39233; font-size: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; -o-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name=orangetab state=hover] width: 90%; [/class] [class name=yellowtab] height: 5px; width: 95%; background: #F1E189; font-size: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; -o-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name=yellowtab state=hover] width: 100%; [/class] [class name=greentab] height: 5px; width: 90%; background: #B8DE6F; font-size: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; -o-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name=greentab state=hover] width: 95%; [/class] [class name=cyantab] height: 5px; width: 83%; background: #01C5C4; font-size: 0px; -o-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name=cyantab state=hover] width: 88%; [/class] [class name=titlecolumn] flex: 1 1 300px; color: #d5d5d5; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; font-size: 2.5em; text-transform: uppercase; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 46px; [/class] [class name=pinktitlecolumn] color: #FE547B; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; font-size: 1em; text-transform: uppercase; box-sizing: border-box; display: none; position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/class] [class name=orangetitlecolumn] color: #F39233; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; font-size: 1em; text-transform: uppercase; box-sizing: border-box; display: none; position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/class] [class name=yellowtitlecolumn] color: #F1E189; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; font-size: 1em; text-transform: uppercase; box-sizing: border-box; display: none; position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/class] [class name=greentitlecolumn] color: #B8DE6F; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; font-size: 1em; text-transform: uppercase; box-sizing: border-box; display: none; position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/class] [class name=cyantitlecolumn] color: #01C5C4; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; font-size: 1em; text-transform: uppercase; box-sizing: border-box; display: none; position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/class] [class name=positioning] display: block; height: 100%; width: 100%; position: relative; [/class] [class name=navbox] width: 26px; height: 26px; box-sizing: border-box; background: #FFF; border: 1px solid #d5d5d5; display: inline-block; position: absolute; left: 10px; top: 7px; z-index: 5; cursor: pointer; text-align: center; padding: 5px; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: .8em; display: none; [/class] [class name=flexmain] display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: flex-start; align-items: flex-start; align-content: stretch; position: relative; left: 0px; z-index: 3; pointer-events: none; margin-bottom: -63px; max-width: 1200px; [/class] [class name=imagenav] flex: 2 0 300px; max-width: 400px; position: relative; order: 1; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px 30px 0px 46px; position: relative; top: -63px; [/class] [class name=image] font-size: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #d5d5d5; background: #FFF; pointer-events: none; [/class] [class name=emptyspace] height: 20px; width: 100%; font-size: 0px; display: block; background: #FE547B; [/class] [class name=pinkemptyspace] height: 20px; width: 100%; font-size: 0px; display: block; background: #FE547B; [/class] [class name=orangeemptyspace] height: 20px; width: 100%; font-size: 0px; display: block; background: #F39233; [/class] [class name=yellowemptyspace] height: 20px; width: 100%; font-size: 0px; display: block; background: #F1E189; [/class] [class name=greenemptyspace] height: 20px; width: 100%; font-size: 0px; display: block; background: #B8DE6F; [/class] [class name=cyanemptyspace] height: 20px; width: 100%; font-size: 0px; display: block; background: #01C5C4; [/class] [class name=contentcol] flex: 3 0 300px; order: 2; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 75px 25px 0px 25px; overflow: hidden; height: 60vh; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] display: block; width: 100%; height: calc(100% - 75px); padding-right: 150px; overflow-x: visible; overflow-y: scroll; pointer-events: auto; [/class] [class name=tabcontents] width: 100%; height: 100%; display: none; pointer-events: auto; [/class] [class name=textblock] display: block; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 40px; width: 100%; margin-top: -40px; [/class] [class name=postbg] display: block; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px 25px; background: #FFF; border: 1px solid #d5d5d5; color: #5b5b5b; font-family: 'Lato', sanserif; text-align: justify; font-size: .85em; [/class] [class name=number] display: block; height: 50px; width: 50px; color: #FFF; background: #FE547B; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; padding-top: 5px; font-size: 2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; position: relative; bottom: -70px; left: -40px; z-index: 5; [/class] [class name=subtitle] display: block; width: 100%; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; text-align: left; margin-bottom: 13px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d5d5d5; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #FE547B; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class name=pinknumber] display: block; height: 50px; width: 50px; color: #FFF; background: #FE547B; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; padding-top: 5px; font-size: 2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; position: relative; bottom: -70px; left: -40px; z-index: 5; [/class] [class name=pinksubtitle] display: block; width: 100%; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; text-align: left; margin-bottom: 13px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d5d5d5; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #FE547B; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class name=orangenumber] display: block; height: 50px; width: 50px; color: #FFF; background: #F39233; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; padding-top: 5px; font-size: 2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; position: relative; bottom: -70px; left: -40px; z-index: 5; [/class] [class name=orangesubtitle] display: block; width: 100%; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; text-align: left; margin-bottom: 13px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d5d5d5; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #F39233; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class name=yellownumber] display: block; height: 50px; width: 50px; color: #FFF; background: #F1E189; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; padding-top: 5px; font-size: 2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; position: relative; bottom: -70px; left: -40px; z-index: 5; [/class] [class name=yellowsubtitle] display: block; width: 100%; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; text-align: left; margin-bottom: 13px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d5d5d5; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #F1E189; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class name=greennumber] display: block; height: 50px; width: 50px; color: #FFF; background: #B8DE6F; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; padding-top: 5px; font-size: 2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; position: relative; bottom: -70px; left: -40px; z-index: 5; [/class] [class name=greensubtitle] display: block; width: 100%; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; text-align: left; margin-bottom: 13px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d5d5d5; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #B8DE6F; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class name=cyannumber] display: block; height: 50px; width: 50px; color: #FFF; background: #01C5C4; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; padding-top: 5px; font-size: 2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; position: relative; bottom: -70px; left: -40px; z-index: 5; [/class] [class name=cyansubtitle] display: block; width: 100%; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; text-align: left; margin-bottom: 13px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d5d5d5; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #01C5C4; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class name=smalltext] font-size: 0.35em; color: #d5d5d5; display: block; margin-top: -5px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class name=empty] font-size: 0px; height: 15px; display: block; [/class] [script class=pinktab on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 pinktitlecolumn fadeIn 400 navboxpink [/script] [script class=pinktab on=click] hide tabcontents removeClass orangesubtitle subtitle removeClass orangenumber number removeClass orangeemptyspace emptyspace removeClass yellowsubtitle subtitle removeClass yellownumber number removeClass yellowemptyspace emptyspace removeClass greensubtitle subtitle removeClass greennumber number removeClass greenemptyspace emptyspace removeClass cyansubtitle subtitle removeClass cyannumber number removeClass cyanemptyspace emptyspace show tabcontentspink addClass pinksubtitle subtitle addClass pinknumber number addClass pinkemptyspace emptyspace [/script] [script class=pinktab on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 pinktitlecolumn fadeOut 400 navboxpink [/script] [script class=orangetab on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 orangetitlecolumn fadeIn 400 navboxorange [/script] [script class=orangetab on=click] hide tabcontents removeClass pinksubtitle subtitle removeClass pinknumber number removeClass pinkemptyspace emptyspace removeClass yellowsubtitle subtitle removeClass yellownumber number removeClass yellowemptyspace emptyspace removeClass greensubtitle subtitle removeClass greennumber number removeClass greenemptyspace emptyspace removeClass cyansubtitle subtitle removeClass cyannumber number removeClass cyanemptyspace emptyspace show tabcontentsorange addClass orangesubtitle subtitle addClass orangenumber number addClass orangeemptyspace emptyspace [/script] [script class=orangetab on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 orangetitlecolumn fadeOut 400 navboxorange [/script] [script class=yellowtab on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 yellowtitlecolumn fadeIn 400 navboxyellow [/script] [script class=yellowtab on=click] hide tabcontents removeClass pinksubtitle subtitle removeClass pinknumber number removeClass pinkemptyspace emptyspace removeClass orangesubtitle subtitle removeClass orangenumber number removeClass orangeemptyspace emptyspace removeClass greensubtitle subtitle removeClass greennumber number removeClass greenemptyspace emptyspace removeClass cyansubtitle subtitle removeClass cyannumber number removeClass cyanemptyspace emptyspace show tabcontentsyellow addClass yellowsubtitle subtitle addClass yellownumber number addClass yellowemptyspace emptyspace [/script] [script class=yellowtab on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 yellowtitlecolumn fadeOut 400 navboxyellow [/script] [script class=greentab on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 greentitlecolumn fadeIn 400 navboxgreen [/script] [script class=greentab on=click] hide tabcontents removeClass pinksubtitle subtitle removeClass pinknumber number removeClass pinkemptyspace emptyspace removeClass orangesubtitle subtitle removeClass orangenumber number removeClass orangeemptyspace emptyspace removeClass yellowsubtitle subtitle removeClass yellownumber number removeClass yellowemptyspace emptyspace removeClass cyansubtitle subtitle removeClass cyannumber number removeClass cyanemptyspace emptyspace show tabcontentsgreen addClass greensubtitle subtitle addClass greennumber number addClass greenemptyspace emptyspace [/script] [script class=greentab on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 greentitlecolumn fadeOut 400 navboxgreen [/script] [script class=cyantab on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 cyantitlecolumn fadeIn 400 navboxcyan [/script] [script class=cyantab on=click] hide tabcontents removeClass pinksubtitle subtitle removeClass pinknumber number removeClass pinkemptyspace emptyspace removeClass orangesubtitle subtitle removeClass orangenumber number removeClass orangeemptyspace emptyspace removeClass yellowsubtitle subtitle removeClass yellownumber number removeClass yellowemptyspace emptyspace removeClass greensubtitle subtitle removeClass greennumber number removeClass greenemptyspace emptyspace show tabcontentscyan addClass cyansubtitle subtitle addClass cyannumber number addClass cyanemptyspace emptyspace [/script] [script class=cyantab on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 cyantitlecolumn fadeOut 400 navboxcyan [/script]
font callfont call
[div class=body] [div class=navbar] [div class=navcolumn] [div class=positioning][div class="navbox navboxpink"][/div][div class="navbox navboxorange"][/div][div class="navbox navboxyellow"][/div][div class="navbox navboxgreen"][/div][div class="navbox navboxcyan"][/div][/div] [div class=pinktab]pinktab[/div] [div class=orangetab]orangetab[/div] [div class=yellowtab]yellowtab[/div] [div class=greentab]greentab[/div] [div class=cyantab]cyantab[/div] [/div] [div class=titlecolumn][div class=positioning][div class=pinktitlecolumn]RUNAROUND[/div][div class=orangetitlecolumn]RUNAROUND[/div][div class=yellowtitlecolumn]RUNAROUND[/div][div class=greentitlecolumn]RUNAROUND[/div][div class=cyantitlecolumn]RUNAROUND[/div][/div]RUNAROUND[/div] [/div] [div class=flexmain] [div class=imagenav] [div class=image]
b56099aa0dc0860c8c7ed963cec8cec8.jpg
[/div] [div class=emptyspace] fluticasone fluticasone [/div] [/div] [div class=contentcol] [div class=scrollbox] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentspink" style="display: block;"] [div class=textblock] [div class=number]01[/div] [div class=postbg] [div class=subtitle]basic information [div class=smalltext]The moon is all we'll see...[/div] [/div]
▎ NAME: Phoebe Nesseth
▎ AGE: 16
▎ PHYSICAL GENDER: Female
▎ GENDER IDENTITY: Female
▎ SEXUALITY: Lesbian
▎ GODDESS: Artemis
▎ GEM FORM: Moonstone​
[/div] [/div] [div class=textblock] [div class=number]02[/div] [div class=postbg] [div class=subtitle]appearance [div class=smalltext]lyrics lyrics[/div] [/div] ▎CIVILLIAN APPEARANCE: Phoebe is a short, somewhat eccentric looking girl with striking green eyes and a strange fashion sense. She comes in at only 5'1", but anyone would have a difficult time missing her due to her appearance. She adores thrifted clothing and goes for a yume-kei or larme-kei, kawaii aesthetic much of the time so she often stands out because of her outfits. When she adopted this style, she grew self-conscious of those looking at her on the street (or even commenting or laughing at her), so she can almost always be seen with earbuds in or headphones on, as the music makes for a nice distraction while she walks. Aside from her clothing, she tends to keep her hair in short, choppy layers and likes to accessorize with ribbons or berets. Phoebe certainly has a winning smile, but when she isn't grinning, she has a bad case of b*tchy resting face, so people can sometimes get the wrong impression about her. Outfit examples: xx
▎GODDESS APPEARANCE: In her goddess appearance, her hair is swept back into the short, high bun that is characteristic of Artemis (example: x). She also has a little crescent moon headpiece that sits close to her forehead. She wears a white, short dress with a flared skirt and silver, crescent-moon shaped accents (and little moon-shaped cutouts along her sides). She also gains a shining silver bow and a sheath of arrows on her back. [/div] [/div] [div class=empty] fluticasone fluticasone [/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsorange"] [div class=textblock] [div class=number]03[/div] [div class=postbg] [div class=subtitle]personality [div class=smalltext]fly me to the moon...[/div] [/div] Phoebe is a quiet girl on the surface, but for those who truly know her, they'd say she's almost too much to handle. She usually keeps to herself, which is why others may get the impression of her being quiet or shy -- and the shyness part is a bit true. She considers herself to be a bit bad with people, and is unable to approach others or start conversations. Because of this, it can be hard for her to make friends. However, another side of her comes out once she's closer with someone. She's actually opinionated, sarcastic, and rather energetic! She sticks to her guns and always has an opinion about something. This can be a bit off-putting to others, especially if they don't happen to agree with her, but she isn't one to back down because of that. Phoebe also has a dry sense of humor and will almost never pass up the chance to banter with her friends or make fun of them (with joking intent, of course). It isn't often that she finds those who can keep up with her, so it's a pleasant surprise when she does! Phoebe also has a bit of a short fuse with those she doesn't know, and forms negative opinions of others rather easily. However, if you're already in her good graces, she's inclined to forgive just about anything. She lucked out, being Artemis, since there's probably no other goddess who exemplifies her as well. Phoebe is introverted and independent, but outgoing and adventurous around those she trusts. She also loves the outdoors and looking up at the night sky -- so she and Artemis are a perfect match! [/div] [/div] [div class=textblock] [div class=number]04[/div] [div class=postbg] [div class=subtitle]preferences [div class=smalltext]just like the moon...[/div] [/div] ▎LIKES: Sweet things, good music, lattes, video games, summer thunderstorms
▎DISLIKES: Cold weather, exercise, doing laundry, grapefruit [/div] [/div] [div class=empty] fluticasone fluticasone [/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsyellow"] [div class=textblock] [div class=number]05[/div] [div class=postbg] [div class=subtitle]history [div class=smalltext]a beauty, calm and clear[/div] [/div] Phoebe has had a fairly standard childhood. She has a brother, Jordan Nesseth, who is 3 years younger than her, and parents Elizabeth Nesseth and George Nesseth. Growing up, she had one quite close friend named Alec Harrison, but was never able to make any best friends aside from that. Because she was the eldest child, her parents were a little bit suffocating with their expectations, and while they've lightened up, she still feels distant from her parents to this day because they don't really get her. She was close with her brother growing up, but now he's at that age where he hates everyone and only wants to stay in his room, so they haven't been doing much together these days. Her grades in school are good, though she manages to almost fail gym every year due to her non-athleticism. [/div] [/div] [div class=empty] fluticasone fluticasone [/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsgreen"] [div class=textblock] [div class=number]06[/div] [div class=postbg] [div class=subtitle]miscellaneous [div class=smalltext]half moon, nighttime sky[/div] [/div] ▎SKILLS: Cooking, math, general book smarts, singing
▎POWERS: Artemis is the goddess of the hunt and is also represented by the moon, so Phoebe's powers come from this.
--> Sure Shot: Despite having never shot a bow and arrow in her life, Phoebe has dead-on accuracy when in goddess form with her magical bow and arrow.
--> Summoning: Phoebe can temporarily summon hunting dogs (like the ones Artemis always had by her side) to do her bidding and aid her in fights.
--> Healing: Phoebe can channel the pure power of the moon to heal others, though it can only be used rarely as it saps her own energy quite a lot.
--> Moonlight Flash: Think the magical version of a flash bang or stun grenade -- it's a bright flash of light used to disorient enemies.
▎WEAPONS: Phoebe's weapon in goddess mode is a shining silver bow and a sheath of arrows on her back that never runs out.
▎THEME SONG: Lisztomania by Phoenix [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentscyan"] [div class=textblock] [div class=number]01[/div] [div class=postbg] [div class=subtitle]Elizabeth and George Nesseth [div class=smalltext]The overbearing parents[/div] [/div] Phoebe doesn't always see eye-to-eye with her parents -- they suffocated her growing up and, despite loving them, she still holds some animosity towards them because of that to this day. She doesn't like spending time with them, and avoids doing so if possible. They care for each other, but their relationship is on the rocks right now. [/div] [/div] [div class=textblock] [div class=number]02[/div] [div class=postbg] [div class=subtitle]Jordan Nesseth [div class=smalltext]The rebellious younger brother[/div] [/div] Despite being close to Phoebe growing up, Jordan has entered his rebellious teenage years. He's at that point where he thinks caring about anything is un-cool, family is lame and annoying, and he mostly spends time locked in his room playing games these days. He and Phoebe still have the best relationship in the family, but that's not saying a whole lot. [/div] [/div] [div class=textblock] [div class=number]03[/div] [div class=postbg] [div class=subtitle]Alec Harrison [div class=smalltext]The childhood best friend[/div] [/div] When Phoebe was in elementary school, she only really made one friend: Alec Harrison. He was a smaller kid, and Phoebe was often scaring off bullies for his sake. While that's not really the case anymore, they still have that same relationship of Alec being kind of helpless and oblivious and Phoebe always looking out for him. [/div] [/div] [div class=empty] fluticasone fluticasone [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

[class name=body] width: 100%; display: block; font-smoothing: antialiased; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; padding: 20px 0px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Vf6E1U1.jpg'); [/class] [class name=navbar] display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; position: relative; width: 100%; bottom: -65px; padding-bottom: 10px; z-index: 1; [/class] [class name=navcolumn] display: inline-block; flex: 1 0 300px; max-width: 600px; [/class] [class name=pinktab] height: 5px; width: 80%; background: #FE547B; font-size: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; -o-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name=pinktab state=hover] width: 85%; [/class] [class name=orangetab] height: 5px; width: 85%; background: #F39233; font-size: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; -o-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name=orangetab state=hover] width: 90%; [/class] [class name=yellowtab] height: 5px; width: 95%; background: #F1E189; font-size: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; -o-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name=yellowtab state=hover] width: 100%; [/class] [class name=greentab] height: 5px; width: 90%; background: #B8DE6F; font-size: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; -o-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name=greentab state=hover] width: 95%; [/class] [class name=cyantab] height: 5px; width: 83%; background: #01C5C4; font-size: 0px; -o-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all .5s ease-in-out; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name=cyantab state=hover] width: 88%; [/class] [class name=titlecolumn] flex: 1 1 300px; color: #d5d5d5; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; font-size: 2.5em; text-transform: uppercase; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 46px; [/class] [class name=pinktitlecolumn] color: #FE547B; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; font-size: 1em; text-transform: uppercase; box-sizing: border-box; display: none; position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/class] [class name=orangetitlecolumn] color: #F39233; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; font-size: 1em; text-transform: uppercase; box-sizing: border-box; display: none; position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/class] [class name=yellowtitlecolumn] color: #F1E189; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; font-size: 1em; text-transform: uppercase; box-sizing: border-box; display: none; position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/class] [class name=greentitlecolumn] color: #B8DE6F; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; font-size: 1em; text-transform: uppercase; box-sizing: border-box; display: none; position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/class] [class name=cyantitlecolumn] color: #01C5C4; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; font-size: 1em; text-transform: uppercase; box-sizing: border-box; display: none; position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/class] [class name=positioning] display: block; height: 100%; width: 100%; position: relative; [/class] [class name=navbox] width: 26px; height: 26px; box-sizing: border-box; background: #FFF; border: 1px solid #d5d5d5; display: inline-block; position: absolute; left: 10px; top: 7px; z-index: 5; cursor: pointer; text-align: center; padding: 5px; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: .8em; display: none; [/class] [class name=flexmain] display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: flex-start; align-items: flex-start; align-content: stretch; position: relative; left: 0px; z-index: 3; pointer-events: none; margin-bottom: -63px; max-width: 1200px; [/class] [class name=imagenav] flex: 2 0 300px; max-width: 400px; position: relative; order: 1; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px 30px 0px 46px; position: relative; top: -63px; [/class] [class name=image] font-size: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #d5d5d5; background: #FFF; pointer-events: none; [/class] [class name=emptyspace] height: 20px; width: 100%; font-size: 0px; display: block; background: #FE547B; [/class] [class name=pinkemptyspace] height: 20px; width: 100%; font-size: 0px; display: block; background: #FE547B; [/class] [class name=orangeemptyspace] height: 20px; width: 100%; font-size: 0px; display: block; background: #F39233; [/class] [class name=yellowemptyspace] height: 20px; width: 100%; font-size: 0px; display: block; background: #F1E189; [/class] [class name=greenemptyspace] height: 20px; width: 100%; font-size: 0px; display: block; background: #B8DE6F; [/class] [class name=cyanemptyspace] height: 20px; width: 100%; font-size: 0px; display: block; background: #01C5C4; [/class] [class name=contentcol] flex: 3 0 300px; order: 2; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 75px 25px 0px 25px; overflow: hidden; height: 60vh; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] display: block; width: 100%; height: calc(100% - 75px); padding-right: 150px; overflow-x: visible; overflow-y: scroll; pointer-events: auto; [/class] [class name=tabcontents] width: 100%; height: 100%; display: none; pointer-events: auto; [/class] [class name=textblock] display: block; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left: 40px; width: 100%; margin-top: -40px; [/class] [class name=postbg] display: block; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px 25px; background: #FFF; border: 1px solid #d5d5d5; color: #5b5b5b; font-family: 'Lato', sanserif; text-align: justify; font-size: .85em; [/class] [class name=number] display: block; height: 50px; width: 50px; color: #FFF; background: #FE547B; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; padding-top: 5px; font-size: 2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; position: relative; bottom: -70px; left: -40px; z-index: 5; [/class] [class name=subtitle] display: block; width: 100%; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; text-align: left; margin-bottom: 13px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d5d5d5; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #FE547B; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class name=pinknumber] display: block; height: 50px; width: 50px; color: #FFF; background: #FE547B; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; padding-top: 5px; font-size: 2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; position: relative; bottom: -70px; left: -40px; z-index: 5; [/class] [class name=pinksubtitle] display: block; width: 100%; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; text-align: left; margin-bottom: 13px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d5d5d5; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #FE547B; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class name=orangenumber] display: block; height: 50px; width: 50px; color: #FFF; background: #F39233; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; padding-top: 5px; font-size: 2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; position: relative; bottom: -70px; left: -40px; z-index: 5; [/class] [class name=orangesubtitle] display: block; width: 100%; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; text-align: left; margin-bottom: 13px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d5d5d5; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #F39233; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class name=yellownumber] display: block; height: 50px; width: 50px; color: #FFF; background: #F1E189; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; padding-top: 5px; font-size: 2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; position: relative; bottom: -70px; left: -40px; z-index: 5; [/class] [class name=yellowsubtitle] display: block; width: 100%; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; text-align: left; margin-bottom: 13px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d5d5d5; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #F1E189; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class name=greennumber] display: block; height: 50px; width: 50px; color: #FFF; background: #B8DE6F; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; padding-top: 5px; font-size: 2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; position: relative; bottom: -70px; left: -40px; z-index: 5; [/class] [class name=greensubtitle] display: block; width: 100%; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; text-align: left; margin-bottom: 13px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d5d5d5; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #B8DE6F; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class name=cyannumber] display: block; height: 50px; width: 50px; color: #FFF; background: #01C5C4; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; padding-top: 5px; font-size: 2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; font-weight: bold; position: relative; bottom: -70px; left: -40px; z-index: 5; [/class] [class name=cyansubtitle] display: block; width: 100%; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: 'Montserrat', sanserif; text-align: left; margin-bottom: 13px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d5d5d5; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #01C5C4; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class name=smalltext] font-size: 0.35em; color: #d5d5d5; display: block; margin-top: -5px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class name=empty] font-size: 0px; height: 15px; display: block; [/class] [script class=pinktab on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 pinktitlecolumn fadeIn 400 navboxpink [/script] [script class=pinktab on=click] hide tabcontents removeClass orangesubtitle subtitle removeClass orangenumber number removeClass orangeemptyspace emptyspace removeClass yellowsubtitle subtitle removeClass yellownumber number removeClass yellowemptyspace emptyspace removeClass greensubtitle subtitle removeClass greennumber number removeClass greenemptyspace emptyspace removeClass cyansubtitle subtitle removeClass cyannumber number removeClass cyanemptyspace emptyspace show tabcontentspink addClass pinksubtitle subtitle addClass pinknumber number addClass pinkemptyspace emptyspace [/script] [script class=pinktab on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 pinktitlecolumn fadeOut 400 navboxpink [/script] [script class=orangetab on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 orangetitlecolumn fadeIn 400 navboxorange [/script] [script class=orangetab on=click] hide tabcontents removeClass pinksubtitle subtitle removeClass pinknumber number removeClass pinkemptyspace emptyspace removeClass yellowsubtitle subtitle removeClass yellownumber number removeClass yellowemptyspace emptyspace removeClass greensubtitle subtitle removeClass greennumber number removeClass greenemptyspace emptyspace removeClass cyansubtitle subtitle removeClass cyannumber number removeClass cyanemptyspace emptyspace show tabcontentsorange addClass orangesubtitle subtitle addClass orangenumber number addClass orangeemptyspace emptyspace [/script] [script class=orangetab on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 orangetitlecolumn fadeOut 400 navboxorange [/script] [script class=yellowtab on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 yellowtitlecolumn fadeIn 400 navboxyellow [/script] [script class=yellowtab on=click] hide tabcontents removeClass pinksubtitle subtitle removeClass pinknumber number removeClass pinkemptyspace emptyspace removeClass orangesubtitle subtitle removeClass orangenumber number removeClass orangeemptyspace emptyspace removeClass greensubtitle subtitle removeClass greennumber number removeClass greenemptyspace emptyspace removeClass cyansubtitle subtitle removeClass cyannumber number removeClass cyanemptyspace emptyspace show tabcontentsyellow addClass yellowsubtitle subtitle addClass yellownumber number addClass yellowemptyspace emptyspace [/script] [script class=yellowtab on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 yellowtitlecolumn fadeOut 400 navboxyellow [/script] [script class=greentab on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 greentitlecolumn fadeIn 400 navboxgreen [/script] [script class=greentab on=click] hide tabcontents removeClass pinksubtitle subtitle removeClass pinknumber number removeClass pinkemptyspace emptyspace removeClass orangesubtitle subtitle removeClass orangenumber number removeClass orangeemptyspace emptyspace removeClass yellowsubtitle subtitle removeClass yellownumber number removeClass yellowemptyspace emptyspace removeClass cyansubtitle subtitle removeClass cyannumber number removeClass cyanemptyspace emptyspace show tabcontentsgreen addClass greensubtitle subtitle addClass greennumber number addClass greenemptyspace emptyspace [/script] [script class=greentab on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 greentitlecolumn fadeOut 400 navboxgreen [/script] [script class=cyantab on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 cyantitlecolumn fadeIn 400 navboxcyan [/script] [script class=cyantab on=click] hide tabcontents removeClass pinksubtitle subtitle removeClass pinknumber number removeClass pinkemptyspace emptyspace removeClass orangesubtitle subtitle removeClass orangenumber number removeClass orangeemptyspace emptyspace removeClass yellowsubtitle subtitle removeClass yellownumber number removeClass yellowemptyspace emptyspace removeClass greensubtitle subtitle removeClass greennumber number removeClass greenemptyspace emptyspace show tabcontentscyan addClass cyansubtitle subtitle addClass cyannumber number addClass cyanemptyspace emptyspace [/script] [script class=cyantab on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 cyantitlecolumn fadeOut 400 navboxcyan [/script]
font callfont call
[div class=body] [div class=navbar] [div class=navcolumn] [div class=positioning][div class="navbox navboxpink"][/div][div class="navbox navboxorange"][/div][div class="navbox navboxyellow"][/div][div class="navbox navboxgreen"][/div][div class="navbox navboxcyan"][/div][/div] [div class=pinktab]pinktab[/div] [div class=orangetab]orangetab[/div] [div class=yellowtab]yellowtab[/div] [div class=greentab]greentab[/div] [div class=cyantab]cyantab[/div] [/div] [div class=titlecolumn][div class=positioning][div class=pinktitlecolumn]RUNAROUND[/div][div class=orangetitlecolumn]RUNAROUND[/div][div class=yellowtitlecolumn]RUNAROUND[/div][div class=greentitlecolumn]RUNAROUND[/div][div class=cyantitlecolumn]RUNAROUND[/div][/div]RUNAROUND[/div] [/div] [div class=flexmain] [div class=imagenav] [div class=image]
b56099aa0dc0860c8c7ed963cec8cec8.jpg
[/div] [div class=emptyspace] fluticasone fluticasone [/div] [/div] [div class=contentcol] [div class=scrollbox] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentspink" style="display: block;"] [div class=textblock] [div class=number]01[/div] [div class=postbg] [div class=subtitle]basic information [div class=smalltext]The moon is all we'll see...[/div] [/div]
▎ NAME: Phoebe Nesseth
▎ AGE: 16
▎ PHYSICAL GENDER: Female
▎ GENDER IDENTITY: Female
▎ SEXUALITY: Lesbian
▎ GODDESS: Artemis
▎ GEM FORM: Moonstone​
[/div] [/div] [div class=textblock] [div class=number]02[/div] [div class=postbg] [div class=subtitle]appearance [div class=smalltext]lyrics lyrics[/div] [/div] ▎CIVILLIAN APPEARANCE: Phoebe is a short, somewhat eccentric looking girl with striking green eyes and a strange fashion sense. She comes in at only 5'1", but anyone would have a difficult time missing her due to her appearance. She adores thrifted clothing and goes for a yume-kei or larme-kei, kawaii aesthetic much of the time so she often stands out because of her outfits. When she adopted this style, she grew self-conscious of those looking at her on the street (or even commenting or laughing at her), so she can almost always be seen with earbuds in or headphones on, as the music makes for a nice distraction while she walks. Aside from her clothing, she tends to keep her hair in short, choppy layers and likes to accessorize with ribbons or berets. Phoebe certainly has a winning smile, but when she isn't grinning, she has a bad case of b*tchy resting face, so people can sometimes get the wrong impression about her. Outfit examples: xx
▎GODDESS APPEARANCE: In her goddess appearance, her hair is swept back into the short, high bun that is characteristic of Artemis (example: x). She also has a little crescent moon headpiece that sits close to her forehead. She wears a white, short dress with a flared skirt and silver, crescent-moon shaped accents (and little moon-shaped cutouts along her sides). She also gains a shining silver bow and a sheath of arrows on her back. [/div] [/div] [div class=empty] fluticasone fluticasone [/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsorange"] [div class=textblock] [div class=number]03[/div] [div class=postbg] [div class=subtitle]personality [div class=smalltext]fly me to the moon...[/div] [/div] Phoebe is a quiet girl on the surface, but for those who truly know her, they'd say she's almost too much to handle. She usually keeps to herself, which is why others may get the impression of her being quiet or shy -- and the shyness part is a bit true. She considers herself to be a bit bad with people, and is unable to approach others or start conversations. Because of this, it can be hard for her to make friends. However, another side of her comes out once she's closer with someone. She's actually opinionated, sarcastic, and rather energetic! She sticks to her guns and always has an opinion about something. This can be a bit off-putting to others, especially if they don't happen to agree with her, but she isn't one to back down because of that. Phoebe also has a dry sense of humor and will almost never pass up the chance to banter with her friends or make fun of them (with joking intent, of course). It isn't often that she finds those who can keep up with her, so it's a pleasant surprise when she does! Phoebe also has a bit of a short fuse with those she doesn't know, and forms negative opinions of others rather easily. However, if you're already in her good graces, she's inclined to forgive just about anything. She lucked out, being Artemis, since there's probably no other goddess who exemplifies her as well. Phoebe is introverted and independent, but outgoing and adventurous around those she trusts. She also loves the outdoors and looking up at the night sky -- so she and Artemis are a perfect match! [/div] [/div] [div class=textblock] [div class=number]04[/div] [div class=postbg] [div class=subtitle]preferences [div class=smalltext]just like the moon...[/div] [/div] ▎LIKES: Sweet things, good music, lattes, video games, summer thunderstorms
▎DISLIKES: Cold weather, exercise, doing laundry, grapefruit [/div] [/div] [div class=empty] fluticasone fluticasone [/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsyellow"] [div class=textblock] [div class=number]05[/div] [div class=postbg] [div class=subtitle]history [div class=smalltext]a beauty, calm and clear[/div] [/div] Phoebe has had a fairly standard childhood. She has a brother, Jordan Nesseth, who is 3 years younger than her, and parents Elizabeth Nesseth and George Nesseth. Growing up, she had one quite close friend named Alec Harrison, but was never able to make any best friends aside from that. Because she was the eldest child, her parents were a little bit suffocating with their expectations, and while they've lightened up, she still feels distant from her parents to this day because they don't really get her. She was close with her brother growing up, but now he's at that age where he hates everyone and only wants to stay in his room, so they haven't been doing much together these days. Her grades in school are good, though she manages to almost fail gym every year due to her non-athleticism. [/div] [/div] [div class=empty] fluticasone fluticasone [/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsgreen"] [div class=textblock] [div class=number]06[/div] [div class=postbg] [div class=subtitle]miscellaneous [div class=smalltext]half moon, nighttime sky[/div] [/div] ▎SKILLS: Cooking, math, general book smarts, singing
▎POWERS: Artemis is the goddess of the hunt and is also represented by the moon, so Phoebe's powers come from this.
--> Sure Shot: Despite having never shot a bow and arrow in her life, Phoebe has dead-on accuracy when in goddess form with her magical bow and arrow.
--> Summoning: Phoebe can temporarily summon hunting dogs (like the ones Artemis always had by her side) to do her bidding and aid her in fights.
--> Healing: Phoebe can channel the pure power of the moon to heal others, though it can only be used rarely as it saps her own energy quite a lot.
--> Moonlight Flash: Think the magical version of a flash bang or stun grenade -- it's a bright flash of light used to disorient enemies.
▎WEAPONS: Phoebe's weapon in goddess mode is a shining silver bow and a sheath of arrows on her back that never runs out.
▎THEME SONG: Lisztomania by Phoenix [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentscyan"] [div class=textblock] [div class=number]01[/div] [div class=postbg] [div class=subtitle]Elizabeth and George Nesseth [div class=smalltext]The overbearing parents[/div] [/div] Phoebe doesn't always see eye-to-eye with her parents -- they suffocated her growing up and, despite loving them, she still holds some animosity towards them because of that to this day. She doesn't like spending time with them, and avoids doing so if possible. They care for each other, but their relationship is on the rocks right now. [/div] [/div] [div class=textblock] [div class=number]02[/div] [div class=postbg] [div class=subtitle]Jordan Nesseth [div class=smalltext]The rebellious younger brother[/div] [/div] Despite being close to Phoebe growing up, Jordan has entered his rebellious teenage years. He's at that point where he thinks caring about anything is un-cool, family is lame and annoying, and he mostly spends time locked in his room playing games these days. He and Phoebe still have the best relationship in the family, but that's not saying a whole lot. [/div] [/div] [div class=textblock] [div class=number]03[/div] [div class=postbg] [div class=subtitle]Alec Harrison [div class=smalltext]The childhood best friend[/div] [/div] When Phoebe was in elementary school, she only really made one friend: Alec Harrison. He was a smaller kid, and Phoebe was often scaring off bullies for his sake. While that's not really the case anymore, they still have that same relationship of Alec being kind of helpless and oblivious and Phoebe always looking out for him. [/div] [/div] [div class=empty] fluticasone fluticasone [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
Approved.

Name: Naomi Wright
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Goddess: Demeter
Gem Form: A pair of dangling earrings adorned with two green gems (the real deal is in the left earring)

Skills:
= Pet care: Naomi loves animals, and can take great care of them.
= Game development: She may not look it, but Naomi is really good at making visual novels.
= Singing: When she's at home by herself (which is often), Naomi will sing her little heart out. She loves Queen.
= Playing video games: Naomi is pretty good at playing video games. She doesn't like admitting it, but her favorite game of all time is HALO Reach.

Powers:
= Wrap: A cascade of vines wraps around an enemy, slowing them down.
= Rapid Growth: Naomi can make plants grow almost spontaneously on nearly any surface.
= Sapsucker Seed: A flurry of seeds is cast at an opponent, which latch on and slowly drain their strength.
= Pollen: A haze of magical dust envelops an enemy, disorienting them and clouding their vision for a short while.
Weapons: A magical sword made of grass

Personality: Naomi is very, very shy. She has a hard time approaching anyone she wants to make new friends with, and when she does, she tends to stumble over her words a lot. Because of this, she'll usually just tag along with her old friends, not really doing or saying anything to contribute to the group. She's very self-conscious, and cares maybe a little too much about what others might think of her and her interests. After all, girls aren't supposed to like HALO, are they?
She has a crippling crush on Adrian, and has for the longest time. She just can't- or won't- spit it out.

Civilian Appearance:
images
Goddess Appearance:
latest

Other: Naomi is allergic to pollen. This is incredibly ironic, considering her goddess was the goddess of plants.
Quotes:
= "Ah-choo!"
= "Um... I, uh..."
= "Do you, um... want to see my... my new visual novel I'm working on?"

Name: Naomi Wright
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Goddess: Demeter
Gem Form: A pair of dangling earrings adorned with two green gems (the real deal is in the left earring)

Skills:
= Pet care: Naomi loves animals, and can take great care of them.
= Game development: She may not look it, but Naomi is really good at making visual novels.
= Singing: When she's at home by herself (which is often), Naomi will sing her little heart out. She loves Queen.
= Playing video games: Naomi is pretty good at playing video games. She doesn't like admitting it, but her favorite game of all time is HALO Reach.

Powers:
= Wrap: A cascade of vines wraps around an enemy, slowing them down.
= Rapid Growth: Naomi can make plants grow almost spontaneously on nearly any surface.
= Sapsucker Seed: A flurry of seeds is cast at an opponent, which latch on and slowly drain their strength.
= Pollen: A haze of magical dust envelops an enemy, disorienting them and clouding their vision for a short while.
Weapons: A magical sword made of grass

Personality: Naomi is very, very shy. She has a hard time approaching anyone she wants to make new friends with, and when she does, she tends to stumble over her words a lot. Because of this, she'll usually just tag along with her old friends, not really doing or saying anything to contribute to the group. She's very self-conscious, and cares maybe a little too much about what others might think of her and her interests. After all, girls aren't supposed to like HALO, are they?
She has a crippling crush on Adrian, and has for the longest time. She just can't- or won't- spit it out.

Civilian Appearance:
images
Goddess Appearance:
latest

Other: Naomi is allergic to pollen. This is incredibly ironic, considering her goddess was the goddess of plants.
Quotes:
= "Ah-choo!"
= "Um... I, uh..."
= "Do you, um... want to see my... my new visual novel I'm working on?"
Hmm.... Her last name is wright and she's good at making visual novels. Coincidence? If so it's a pretty funny one.

Anywya, approved.

Name: Richard Aria
Nicknames: Apollo (alias)
Gender identity: male
Sexuality: straight (or so he thinks)

Soccer: he plays for the school soccer team. He’s really good.

Romance: yeah, not really. But he thinks he is.

Powers (if you have any. Leave this blank if you’re just a civilian):

Transformation: he can transform into apollo, god of the sun.

Blinding light: as Apollo he can shoot off blinding flashes of light.

Supernova: a one use attack that decimates any and all monsters. Takes everything out of hia and reveals his secret identity.

Weapons (again, of your just a civilian you really shouldn’t have these. Unless you're carrying a can of pepper spray or your a cop or something):

Hard light blades: he can summon hard light blades.

Personality: Richard is a very friendly person who thinks he’s great with women. But he’s not. At all. He can be a little arrogant and egotistical sometimes and occasionally puts fun before other things but he’s okay. In the end he usually pulls through and does what he has to. Except when he gets trapped.

Civilian appearance: richard is a tall boy with a heavy tan (a real one) and orange well kept hair. His eyes are dark green. He usually wears an orange t-shirt, a red flannel shirt (which he leaves unbuttoned), blue jeans, and white converse. On his right wrist is the bracelet that allows him to transform into apollo. On his left wrist is one of those rubber arm bands that you get from the YMCA or similar places, this one from the Angels Peak Community Center.

Secret Identity Appearance (if you aren’t a hero and you aren’t a villain leave this blank): as apollo, richard wears a flashy orange cape. He has an orange domino mask that “hides” his identity. For his clothes he wears the armor of a knight with orange and yellow highlights.

Other (optional): he has a magical orange gem that lets him transform into apollo on his bracelet. He is rarely seen without a jolly rancher in his mouth and he carries a bag of them with him everywhere.
Quotes (optional): “all right, free period!” “See you on the field!” “Helllooooo ladies.” “Pardon me, just doing my job.” “You look like you need some hel- woooaaahh!”
Theme song (optional):

Last edited:
Name: Serenity Rowe
Nicknames
: Circe (her true identity)

Skills:
= Makeup: Serenity is good at applying makeup to herself and other girls.
= Filter wizard: Serenity sure can pick great Instagram and Snapchat filters. She can really manipulate those shadows.
= Coffee brewing: In keeping with her addiction, Serenity is learning how to brew coffee. All she can make so far is plain black and lattes.
= Hot goss: Serenity is one of the school's primary sources of gossip. Any person at all, she has some dirt on. She'll share it with you... for a price.
Powers:
= Hellfire Bolts: Serenity can shoot bolts of magical underworld fire from her hands.
= Quick Step: Serenity can hop from one dark or shadowed area to another in a manner similar to teleportation.
= Shadow Cloak: Serenity can summon shadows to herself and cover herself with them, turning her invisible for a limited time.
= Illusory Summon: Serenity can create up to three solid shadow clones of herself. They are only able to manifest for two minutes before vanishing.
Weapons:
= A pair of Cursed Titan's Blades, gifted to her by Kronos
= Cerberus Jr., a rather bad-tempered three-headed pug

Personality: As a civilian, Serenity acts like a stereotypical high school senior. She takes far too many selfies, updates her social media pages every five minutes, and uses the words "like" and "literally" improperly. She has a reputation across the school for being even more of a swinger than Lili, going through boys and the occasional girl like toilet paper. As Circe, however, she is much more cunning, acting like a chessmaster by using her powers of seduction and blackmail to emotionally manipulate the people around her.
Deep down, she has a secret crush on Kronos, and does what she does to try and gain his affections and/or praise.

Civilian Appearance:
tumblr_p336zaZUHE1uhu6i6o1_500.jpg
Secret Identity Appearance:
sorceress_by_victter_le_fou-dbhrnq9.jpg

Other: Serenity's object of transformation is actually her glasses, adorned with two purple rhinestones on the corners. She really, really likes coffee.
Quotes:
= "<insert evil laugh here>"
= "Ooh, a venti caramel macchiato? Like, yes please."
= "There is nothing you little girls can do to stay the oncoming tide of darkness. My master wants this planet. And it is this planet he shall have."

Name: Serenity Rowe
Nicknames
: Circe (her true identity)

Skills:
= Makeup: Serenity is good at applying makeup to herself and other girls.
= Filter wizard: Serenity sure can pick great Instagram and Snapchat filters. She can really manipulate those shadows.
= Coffee brewing: In keeping with her addiction, Serenity is learning how to brew coffee. All she can make so far is plain black and lattes.
= Hot goss: Serenity is one of the school's primary sources of gossip. Any person at all, she has some dirt on. She'll share it with you... for a price.
Powers:
= Hellfire Bolts: Serenity can shoot bolts of magical underworld fire from her hands.
= Quick Step: Serenity can hop from one dark or shadowed area to another in a manner similar to teleportation.
= Shadow Cloak: Serenity can summon shadows to herself and cover herself with them, turning her invisible for a limited time.
= Illusory Summon: Serenity can create up to three solid shadow clones of herself. They are only able to manifest for two minutes before vanishing.
Weapons:
= A pair of Cursed Titan's Blades, gifted to her by Kronos
= Cerberus Jr., a rather bad-tempered three-headed pug

Personality: As a civilian, Serenity acts like a stereotypical high school senior. She takes far too many selfies, updates her social media pages every five minutes, and uses the words "like" and "literally" improperly. She has a reputation across the school for being even more of a swinger than Lili, going through boys and the occasional girl like toilet paper. As Circe, however, she is much more cunning, acting like a chessmaster by using her powers of seduction and blackmail to emotionally manipulate the people around her.
Deep down, she has a secret crush on Kronos, and does what she does to try and gain his affections and/or praise.

Civilian Appearance:
tumblr_p336zaZUHE1uhu6i6o1_500.jpg
Secret Identity Appearance:
sorceress_by_victter_le_fou-dbhrnq9.jpg

Other: Serenity's object of transformation is actually her glasses, adorned with two purple rhinestones on the corners. She really, really likes coffee.
Quotes:
= "<insert evil laugh here>"
= "Ooh, a venti caramel macchiato? Like, yes please."
= "There is nothing you little girls can do to stay the oncoming tide of darkness. My master wants this planet. And it is this planet he shall have."
Approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back