• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Magical Goddess Girls From Outer Space: Don't mess with them! They have powers and they don't know how to use them!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Vidia Burke
Y'know of all the ways Vidia thought she would die being enveloped in a bright blue light wasn't one of them. Okay so, she wasn't dead, but she thought she was. The moment she got close enough to the Pegasus everything was bright and then it was lights out for her. The last thing she heard was the cut off words of Phoebe and then silence.

Rayna West

Recoiling from the sudden light, Rayna hardly noticed it overtaking her friends as well. She did her best to shield her eyes from this bright light, however she took the brunt of it before managing to do so. She'd fall over all the while stringing together every curse word she can before her voice cuts off She doesn't really recall much else after this point, besides heat...lots of heat, a burning really as a fiery red glow soon overtook her...changed her without her knowing.​

LILI McILROY​
Well. How about that. Being enveloped by a strange yellow light emitted from a horse with wings was not how Lili expected this evening to go. She staggered back, shielding her eyes from the brightness and trying to scramble out of the crater, when a shockwave sent her almost flying out and away, onto the grass above. As she blacked out, she felt something like a weak electric current spread through her, from her toes to the rest of her body, and her... clothes start to change? Huh. Her last thought before completely slipping was, "Damn. I hope these new clothes look good..."

NAOMI WRIGHT​
The green light hit Naomi squarely in the chest, and quickly covered her entire body. She began to feel very sleepy; slowly, she lay down on a patch of soft grass. Her cheek met the ground quicker than she thought. It was almost as if the grass was coming up to meet her halfway... She let out one last, weak sneeze before closing her eyes and just letting the green light cover her in soothing warmth...

Adrian Thane
Aphrodite
what in the world?
As each transformee slept, strange non sequitar dreams featuring events of the past goddesses lives came to them. It was all very strange. However, after what felt like an eternity (but was really five minutes) each dreamer awoke.

Adrian yawned. What had happened? Had he stayed over at Lili's house for the night? Adrian was about to go and find Lili to ask when he looked down.

"Gah!" He shouted. Were those... Breasts? Adrian poked them. Sure enough thise assets were really there. "What the heck happened!" Adrian shouted in shock. "M-my voice!" Hus voice was indeed, higher than usual.

"I can answer that." A voice said. Adrian looked up to see the pegasus. "Thank goddesses your awake." It said.

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS peach moon peach moon pridedzoey pridedzoey rattyray rattyray

Vidia Burke
A T H E N A
Vidia's transformation was something really odd, to her at least. The split second of silence was interrupted by what she thought was the cry of an owl. And with that, just as quickly as the light came it was gone and she was standing on her feet, a bit wobbly. She raised a hand to her forehead and groaned a bit. "What the heck was that?" she muttered to herself. As she took a quick glance down she realized four things. 1. Her hair was long now and cascading over her shoulder. 2. She was wearing a dress, a really cute one but a dress nonetheless. 3. Her glasses we actually making it harder to see, for some reason? And 4. SHE HAD BOOBS! Wrapping her arms around herself in a hugging motion, she wiggled around a bit, and a grin broke out on her face.

"WHAT THE HECK!" she screamed out, not in confusion like Adrian but in excitement. Her little celebration dance, if you can even call it that, was interrupted by an unfamiliar voice. The . . . the Pegasus. At that he jaw dropped a bit in confusion. "Uh, since when can horses talk?" she questioned more to herself than to anybody else but out loud nonetheless (and it was then that she realized that her voice became a little higher).

Rayna West

The burning sensation slowly subsided within Rayna, it felt more of a soft glow..one of home.
The sound of a crackling fire soothes her from the blackout, as well as the smell of a fresh meal. Rayna opened her eyes in preparation for some classic face stuffing only to find out that she was over a fire, cooking the meal herself. "The heck, I don't...know how." she muttered out before getting a much better look at herself, and her surroundings.
She was donning a rather majestic red and yellow dress, and her hair was longer than her usual short crop. She wore heels that seemed to be made from some sorta glassy material..a first in many ways, and she has some strange markings on her arms. "Ok, I must be having an out of body experience, or I'm dead." she said aloud to herself, the only real response being the Pegasus, which in all honesty didn't help her case of NOT being dead.​

LILI McILROY​
"Aaaaah!" Lili shrieked. She had finally woken up after being engulfed by the light, and had just now gotten a good look at herself. "Look at me!" she cried, squirming in discomfort, her cheeks red. "I'm a walking fashion disaster! Puffy sleeves are so last year! Tum-tum tops should not look like vests! Why is my miniskirt so frickin' frilly?! White knee-highs never looked good! I guess, my hair is nice-" she nonchalantly fluffed her now-curly mane before returning to her state of distress- "but what the heck are these things on my arms?! Are these angel wings?! And where in the everlivin' is my dangly cherry?!" She was referring to the cherry belly ring that she had been wearing before... the incident; it had been replaced with a simple silver one, bedazzled with a single orange jewel.

As soon as it had started, her little fashion tantrum ended, she returned to her usual "meh" state, and she turned her attention to the magical horse with wings. "OK, magical talking horse with wings," she said, not bothering to call it by its proper name. "Three questions. One: where did my clothes go? Two: who the heck is this chick?" She gestured to the new girl in the pink minidress. "And three: what in the actual hell is going on here?"

NAOMI WRIGHT​
Naomi was one of the last of the group to wake up. She did so slowly, and sat up on the grass she had fallen down on. Everyone else... had on different clothes. Very colorful, expensive-looking clothes. She looked down at herself, and found that she, too, was in a snazzy outfit. A nice green chiffon dress, with long white sleeves and a big green bow at the bottom of her neckline. She loved it; it was so soft.

But as her gaze remained downward, she noticed, out of the corner of her eye, something odd about the patch of grass she was occupying. There weren't flowers there before, were there? But now there were! And she was sitting smack-dab in the middle of them. Naomi immediately began sneezing, nearly oblivious to the happenings happening a short distance away. She wrapped one arm around her knees and clamped her nose shut with her other hand, though that did little to quell her sneezing.

Adrian Thane
Aphrodite
this is absolutely the worst thing to ever happen to me
Adrian was in a state of panic. Also his friends no longer recognized him. Wonderful. Just wonderful. A cornucopia of wonder.

Lili's questions would soon be answered because aparently, the pegasus was feeling talkative.

"I can answer all of those." It said. "My name is stratosphere. And you six are magical goddeses."

Adrian's expression was not a happy one. "Am I on one of those hidden camera shows?" He asked.

"No." Stratosphere said, turning back to Lili. "You're clothes are fine. They're back in your human form. Your human form is being stored safely inside of you." He paused. "Try not to think about it to hard. Anyway, second question: "this chick" as you have called him is your friend, er what was his name, ah yes, Adrian I believe he was called."

"I'm right here you know." Adrian said. His friends were going to tease him forever about this.

Stratosphere ignored him. "And third: as I said before, you are magical goddesses. Magical warriors who are tasked with defending the planet gaia from the dark lord cronos. If you don't do this he will soon turn his sights in the rest if the universe."

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS rattyray rattyray peach moon peach moon pridedzoey pridedzoey

Vidia Burke
A T H E N A
Vidia gaped at the Pegasus, no sorry, Stratosphere as it explained pretty much everything. She glanced over to Adrian, well girl Adrian, and back to Stratosphere. She went back and forth between the two before she let out an exasperated breath and out of shock she fell to her knees and then sat down on her legs- very gracefully mind you, which is amazing all on its own because Vidia is the least gracefully person she knows!

"This . . . I must've have hit my head on the way down because I did not just hear what I thought this horse," she said pointing to Stratosphere accusingly, "just said." She sounded out of breath and very overwhelmed. As much as Vidia loved her new body, and trust me she did, this was a bit much to take in! Adrian's a girl now, they're all goddesses apparently, and not they have to fight some dude named Cronos!? What the hell!!

"Wait isn't Cronos the dude that ate all of his kids?" she wondered out loud. As much as she could not care less about Greek mythology she did pay attention when her teacher taught them about some during class one day.

Adrian Thane
Aphrodite
At least they didn’t make fun of me
Adrian let out a sigh of relief. He assumed everyone’d tease him about this later but at least nobody was teasing him right now. He didn’t want to deal with that. He was disoriented enough as it is. Suddenly having your gender reassigned and being told you have to fight an ancient titan from greek mythology was not exactly something that was easy to take in. Stratosphere didn’t give him a lot of process time though.
When Vidia asked about cronos eating his kids, Stratosphere laughed.

“Haha. Is that how humans interpreted it.” He said. Wonderful, now everything they had been taught in school was going to be turned on it’s head. “While it is true that Cronos ate the six most powerful warriors on Gaia, they were not his children. And the whole world would have been doomed had the six goddesses not stepped up to stop him and his army of monsters. Afterwards Athena, Demeter, Aphrodite, Artemis, Hestia, and Hecate” He pointed his snout towards one of them with each name. “were hailed as heroes. And then they ascended to a higher plane of existance. Now Cronos has come back and soon he’ll set his sights on earth. He will want to nip you innthe bud. You can’t let him. You must find the six gems of power that will enhance your powers before he does. If you don’t he’ll destroy two planets.”

Phoebe Nesseth
Phoebe was the last to awaken, laying there in confusion for a moment until she remembered why she had been unconscious in the first place. At that recollection, she bolted upright to a sitting position. Looking down at herself, her outfit had changed! Her usual cute, pink garb had been replaced with a delicate white dress that was accented with little crescent-shaped cutouts. "Wh-" she spluttered, standing up in shock. Upon standing, she felt an unfamiliar weight on her back. Craning her neck to see, it looked to be something silver? "What? Guys --" she finally took a moment to look around at her friends only to see that they too looked different! Not only that, but they all weren't here. "Guys, your clothes! And where's Adrian? And who is THAT?!" she asked, practically gawking at the unfamiliar girl that had appeared among her friends. Luckily, the pegasus piped up to offer some explanations. She cocked her head as she listened -- it all sounded more and more ridiculous, and it would be impossible to believe had it not be coming from a talking, flying horse. She shook her head, unsure what to think. Her, Artemis? Fighting Cronos? It sounded like something out of a children's fantasy book. She stayed silent for the time being, not sure how to react and at a loss for words. She only hoped this was some kind of mistake.

Rayna West

She stood, arms crossed as the beast went on about Kronos and goddesses, paying particular attention to who it assigned her as. "Hestia" she mumbled quietly to herself. She didn't study too much about ancient gods and goddesses in school, but even then Hestia wasn't mentioned a whole lot, nothing like Zeus or Aphrodite.
"So we have to fight the baby eater before he messes everything up" Rayna instantly hooked on the new title she created out of Vidia's comment.
"Sure sounds easy...we'll be before night time" she snarks at it.​

Adrian Thane
Aphrodite
could this day get any worse?
Stratosphere, being a horse spirit who spent all his time holed up in a sanctuary, did not understand sarcasm. As such, he responded with a very sincere “Not really. It’ll probably take a while. First you have to collect the six gems that are missing, my bad, and then you have to fight some monsters and go into space and...” Stratosphere stopped. He sniffed the air. “Oh no...”He said softly.

And then another thing fell out of the sky. A huge, furry, angry, monsterous thing. A minotaur. As the dust cleared the minotaur roared. And that was when Adrian knew he was gonna die.

Vidia Burke
A T H E N A
Vidia's eyebrows fused together in confusion. Her? Athena? What the hell!! Had she known that spending the night at Lili's house would entail being deemed a goddess and given the task of fighting some baby eater she would've . . . well she doesn't know what she would've done because THIS SITUATION DOESN'T NORMALLY HAPPEN TO PEOPLE!!

In dramatic exasperation Vidia lied on the ground, staring up at the night sky trying to piece everything that just happened together. It wasn't until she noticed something falling from the sky that she decided to jump up. He stumbled backwards as the thing crashed into the ground not too far away from their group. "Big, furry, and scary. That's never a good combination!" she yelled, never taking her eyes off of the beast, whatever it may be.

"Uhhhh Strat!" she called out to the horse, giving him a nickname out of panic and jumbled up thoughts. "Can you like do some horsey magic and whoosh that thing away or something?" she asked, her voice and hands shaking slightly. Vidia really didn't want to fight this thing, she's never fought anything in her life! Wait scratch that, she would fight her brothers all the time when they get on her nerves or vice versa; she's never fought anything and won!

Adrian Thane
Aphrodite
$h!t $h!t $h!t
Adrian would later be quite embarresed at the fact that he had, in fact, screamed like a little girl. That really shouldn’t be embarresing considering his current, more embarrassing situation he was in but whatever. Fear gives you screwy priorities.

Stratosphere
Strat, I like that
Stratosphere liked their new nickname. They also couldn’t do horsey magic to make that thing disappear. “I’m afraid I can do nothing.” They said. “I’m a spirit made of pure energy. I’m intangible. Also: magic doesn’t work like that. Magic is a science. Not parlor tricks you do at a magicians show for little kids. Anyway, you must defeat this monster! Use your powers. Just focus on usingnyour powers and you will be able too.”

Adrian Thane
Aphrodite
That is the least scientific thing I’ve ever heard
Adrian didn’t think he could do that. Adrian didn’t think he could do anything. Nevertheless he tried because, hey, he didn’t want to die. He closed his eyes and focused all his energy towards doing magic crap. He also thpight the word magic over and over again in hopes that it would help. In the emd he did manage to do magic. He opened his eyes to find his hands wreathed in... pink sparkly smoke.

“Oh come on!”He shouted.

peach moon peach moon pridedzoey pridedzoey rattyray rattyray capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS

Vidia Burke
A T H E N A
Vidia sighed heavily, exasperated by Stratosphere's words. "SO what you're saying is that you're useless right now?" she summed up their words, a bitter bite to them. She didn't mean to be rude she just didn't want to die right now—WHICH IS A REASONABLE REQUEST—and the fact that Stratosphere is telling her that she has powers that could potentially help in this situation but she has no idea how to use or activate them is not really helping her to stay level headed.

Although annoyed, since she and her friends were ina bit of tight situation she decided why not try the talking horse's advice. She closed her eyes and tried her best to focus but the only thing she could really think about right now was their impending danger— which was only furthered by the terrifying roar the beast let out. Apparently that's just the boost she needed because as the beast sung its terrifying song she jumped back in fear, her eyes wide, and in her hands a blue spear and shield. She gaped at the two, wordless mutters falling from her tongue.

LILI McILROY
"HECATE"
"What in the actual heck is Lili supposed to do? Why does the magical horse not use his magical horse voice to tell Lili how to use these supposed powers she has? Why is Lili thinking in the third person?" Lili thought as she dodged a stray swing of the minotaur's giant ham hock of a fist. "Think, Lili, think!" She tapped her forehead exasperatedly, internally bemoaning her lack of knowledge with regards to how this magical girl business worked, sifting about for some idea about how to beat this thing up. Nothing. In frustration, she stamped her foot...

And a quarterstaff suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Lili looked at it for a moment- "So that happened..." she mumbled- before grabbing it. As she gripped it, she felt a small current of electricity run through her fingers and up her arm. It felt... strangely good. Almost proper. She took another moment to admire the blunt spikes on each end before her attention returned to the minotaur, who now appeared to want to charge at her. Hunkering down into what she thought was a defensive stance, and as the bull-man-thing approached, she brought one end of the staff down as hard as she could on the creature's lowered head-

CLUNK.

NAOMI WRIGHT
"DEMETER"
Oh God. This was all happening way, way, way too fast! Naomi had no idea what to do! She was only 15! She had never been a goddess, or fought a minotaur, or saved the world from evil before! All she could do was program a visual novel and pet doggies! She wasn't cut out for this. Her knees quaked as she watched her friends fight the minotaur, just managing to avoid getting hurt, wincing as Vidia- "Athena"- nearly got hit by the frightening creature.

Oh no! The minotaur was charging at Lili now! "Lili!" Naomi cried out, reaching out as if that would do anything to stop the bull-man-thing from charging. Whatever she had been about to say was lost, as she let out another loud "Ah-CHOO!" Her eyes closed with the sneeze, and in that split second...

She opened her eyes, afraid of what she would see. But instead of being scared, her expression turned to one of surprise, as she saw Lili with a long stick in her hand, and the minotaur on the ground with... vines wrapped around its ankles???

Vidia Burke
A T H E N A
Vida stared at the weapons in her hands still in shock, so much so that she nearly got her head knocked off of her shoulders. Nearly. Luckily something within her seemed to snap in place and she flipped backwards as the beast swung it's giant fist toward her. Vidia definitely almost screamed from the shock. She had no idea what was going on and it was overwhelming the hell out of her, but for some reason she knew what to do, in a way. It was as if Vidia was seeing things with new eyes. For once in her 16 years of life Vidia knew how to fight. She had no idea how, but she just guessed it was that Athena magic. Not that she was - in any way - complaining; it was actually kind of reassuring!

The brunette let her eyes silently roam over the situation before her, the minotaur trapped in place with vines around it's feet, seemingly from Naomi (Demeter now she guesses), and kind of disoriented due to Lili's (Hecate's?) hit to the head. In a moment of quick calculation (so quick that she didn't even realize that it happened) Vidia placed her shield in front of her and charged forward toward the beast, knocking it on it's back, stabbing her spear into it's thigh, and standing on it's stomach. She stared down in disbelief at many things, the main how strong she was now. Before she could barely life a box with too many things in them!! "OH MY GO- AH!" she prematurely began to celebrating. It huffed and made her fall off of it's stomach.

Adrian Thane
Aphrodite
why is this happening! Is this because I didn’t want to play spin the bottle. Actually, never mind. The former is preferable to the latter.
The minotaur wasn’t down long. It huffed Vidia, er, Athena, off it’s chest and then proceeded to rip itself free from the vines. It roared in pain as it stood up, thanks to a wound in it’s thigh from Vidia’s spear, but it stood up none the less.

“Aroooooooo!” It bellowed and suddenly it was glowingnwith energy. Now it had two black double edged swords. This was the Ganon fight from OOT all over again.

“Strat!” Adrian, or Aphrodite now, he guessed yelled. “How do I use these frigging balls of, er, whatever this is.”

“You’ll figure it out!” Stratosphere yelled in encouragement. “I have faith in you!”

“That’s nice but I could use some actual advice here!” Adrian yelled back. Stupid vague animal mentor. He thought.

Adrian looked down at his hands. And then up at the Minotaur who was swiping at people. Well, the best he could do was at least try... something. Adrian honestly gad no idea what he was doing. He ran up to the minotaur took a flying leap and shot whatever that pink stuff was into it’s eyes.

“Aroooooo!” It shouted, and started swiping around randomly. Missing everything by a long shot. Adrian had blinded it.

Last edited:
Phoebe Nesseth
Phoebe looked on in shock as the gargantuan creature attacked her friends. She was familiar with mythology, and knew that the minotaur was a monster from those very stories -- but that's all they were, just stories. How could it be here, fighting them, right now? She stood in stunned silence until a swinging fist flying through the air towards Vidia snapped her back to attention. "Hey!" she yelled at it, beginning to get angry. "Leave us alone!" She only wished that she could somehow help... and as if that wish were manifesting itself, suddenly her right hand was engulfed in silver smoke and suddenly an ornate bow appeared in her fist. That weight on her back, then, must be her quiver of arrows! But wait a sec... I don't know how to shoot a bow and arrow! Crap!. However, there was a first time for everything, and now would have to be the time. The ,minotaur had fallen, and she felt relief for a moment that maybe she wouldn't have to try shooting this thing after all. But of course it didn't stay down. It wouldn't be that easy. It seemed like something girl-Adrian had done had blinded it, so now was her chance! "Okay, watch out guys! I have literally no clue how to use this thing." She grabbed an arrow out of her quiver and drew her bow -- for having never done this before, it certainly felt like she knew what she was doing! She aimed for the minotaur's sensitive stomach area, and let the arrow fly. Lucky her, it sailed cleanly through the air and planted itself right in the monster's gut.

Adrian Thane
Aphrodite
down and out
“Arooooooooo!” The monster bellowed and collapsed on the ground. It began to dissipate into dark ash like energy. Stratosphere stepped up to it and glowed blue. The energy from the minotaur turned blue and flowed around him, fixing the giant crater and whatever else was broken in the yard.

Strat breathed heavily. “That was a one time thing. I won’t be able to do it again. I’m spent.” They turned to the group. “You six, Aphrodite, Artemis, Athena, Hestia, Demeter, and Hecate are now officially goddes girls.”

“And Goddess Boy!” Adrian interjetced.

Stratosphere sighed. “Yes, and goddes boy. Anyway, you must not tell anyone about this. If anyone were to know your true name the results would be disasterous. You now have two jobs. One, you must fight and take out monsters before they cause too much damage and Two, you must find the magical crystals that complete your gems. The former will help with the latter as the monsters are attracted to the gems. In order to transform just touch your gem and shout “Goddess Girls transform!” In order to untransform simply say “The deed is done.””

And with that, Strat collapsed from exhaustion.

Last edited:
NAOMI WRIGHT
"DEMETER"
It was over. The minotaur was gone. Dead? Maybe. But certainly gone. And with the thing's disappearance came more information from Stratosphere- Strat. Something about all of them being "Goddess Girls" and how they must fight monsters and find magical crystals and oh man, it just didn't make any sense at all! The only thing she managed to get out before the pegasus crumpled tiredly to the ground was, "Wait!"

But hey, at least he had told them all how to get out of their goddess forms. "The deed is done," she said quietly, and just like that, her green chiffon dress vanished, and was replaced with her old clothes; the flowers that seemed to constantly surround her in her goddess form vanished with her dress. She looked around at her friends, still in shock over what they had just been through, and wordlessly asked what the hell they were going to do about this. She didn't want to be a goddess! She just wanted a normal life, not this!

LILI McILROY
"HECATE"
Phew. That was over. It had... honestly, been pretty cool, despite all the blundering around that she had done. Lili's chest heaved as she recovered from the fight, looking admirably at her quarterstaff, glad that it had been an integral part of her not getting killed. She decided that she liked this thing.

With Strat's newly-bestowed knowledge now... well, bestowed on them, it seemed like the time was right for them to decide if they would accept the responsibility given to them, or deny it. Lili knew which action she would take. "Well, I, for one, would most def not mind this. It's a hell of a lot more fun than just sitting around and playing bass in my spare time. Two conditions, though. One, I get a better outfit. And two, I'm allowed to use this-" she held out her quarterstaff- "as a stripper pole."

Adrian Thane
Aphrodite
Yeah, like that’ll happen

“Lili, I’ve seen this show.” Adrian said. “We probably don’t really have a choice.“

Adrian, for one, was glad this was over. He sighed and said the command word, returning to his black clothes. He hugged hus clothes. Oh how he had missed them.

Strat seemed to have one more thing to say. “Monsters... attracted to you... get me food.”

“I’m thinking we should get him food.” Adrian said.

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS BackSet BackSet pridedzoey pridedzoey peach moon peach moon rattyray rattyray

Last edited:
MYSTERIOUS ENTITY
"???"
From a shadowed corner of the McIlroy's backyard, unbeknownst to the goddess girls and their pegasus friend, a pair of glowing, green, bespectacled eyes peered at them with disgust. Their owner snarled quietly before retreating fully into the shadows. A shining circle of green runes appeared above her palm, and projected forth a vaguely humanoid image. A voice rumbled from the image. "What is it?"

"The minotaur has failed, my master," the woman reported. "Six teenagers, of all people, killed it. They have the six known fragments of the crystals bound to them now."

The projection was clearly dissatisfied. "This will not do," it said. "Teenagers, you said? How embarrassing, that my minotaur was defeated by mere children. Your mission is now to take the crystal fragments from them. Do whatever you must to succeed. Infiltrate their ranks, engage them in combat, it does not matter. I need those crystal fragments if I am to conquer this world. And I trust you will meet with more success than my minotaur."

"I understand, my master," the woman acknowledged. She let the projection disappear, whereupon she seemed to blend in completely with the shadows... and vanished.

Richard Aria
Woah
Richard Aria was outside stargazing. It was one of his hobbies. The sky was particularly clear tonight and it was only slightly chilly. There was something weirdly colorful up in the sky tonight. Was it some weird version of the aurora borealis? No, it couldn't be... it was something else. Something with a rainbow trail.

Kraka booom!

It landed in the backyard of a house that Richard knew belonged to a girl named Lili. He had tried, and failed, to flirt with her once. He had learned not to try it again. There was an explosion of color.

"What is that!?" He whispered in hushed amazement.

Suddenly, a color broke off from the rainbow explosion. A small orange trail flew towards his backyard. Richard stumbled backwards to avoid getting hit. A glowing... something had landed in his backyard. He moved to get a closer look. Some sort of crystal? Suddenly, an orange light beamed out of the crystal and enveloped him. And then everything went black.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back