• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magical Girls: ☆Starforce☆

Which magical girl would you be most interested in playing?

• Aries (Fire)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taurus (Earth)

• Gemini (Air)

• Cancer (Water)

• Leo (Fire)

• Virgo (Earth)

• Libra (Air)

• Scorpio (Water)

• Sagittarius (Fire)

• Capricorn (Earth)

• Aquarius (Air)

• Pisces (Water)

• Total voters

October

Official TØP Trash

You were always fascinated by the
stars. You never understood why, but something always drew your gaze up to the night sky. On the day of your sixteenth birthday, something is awakened inside of you that reaches out to the stars and fills you with power.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

You are told you are a
magical girl and are the embodiment of one of the twelve zodiac constellations! With the help of your mentor, you learn to control your powers and are joined by several other magical zodiac girls to form a powerful team known as a "star cluster". You learn that being born into the fire element deems you a leader, the element of earth makes you the group's substance, air is reserved for the thinkers of the zodiac, and all adapters are born into the water element. You become quick friends with your cluster, and between fighting monsters, balancing school, and learning about your past life, you manage to make trips to the mall and the movies together like any average high school girl!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

But this isn't all fun and games... there is evil threatening Earth. Your spirit was reincarnated in order to defend the world from the wrath of the evil Queen Cassiopeia, a fellow constellation with a thirst for revenge. She is aided by many strong adversaries such as the hunter, Orion, and the beast known as Ursa Major. This isn't going to be an easy fight, especially when you start to worry that some of your allies might even sympathize with Cassiopeia and reach out to join her. Even your mentor, who takes the form of a small dog named Canis Minor, seems to be keeping a few dark secrets from the Starforce...

Note: This roleplay will be Detailed, I will not accept reservations for slots until the thread is posted, and some villains will be playable characters, as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I just wanted to say - I was following your Advice thread and this sounds so fantastic and interesting but I just don't think I'll be able to give enough detail for the CS or dedicate enough time to the RP.)

(I'm so happy someone is including trans & nonbinary girls in one of these, though. Argh I want to make a nonbinary/partial-girl Capricorn but I just don't think I could dedicate the time.)

(Good luck with this!)

@Jaye

Awe, well I really wish you could have been involved (your character idea sounds awesome!), but I totally understand not having the time to make the commitment. I wish you the best, and thank you so much for the support!

Sounds interesting! Does the zodiac your character represent also make up some of their personality too? And is there any difference between the different zodiacs with the same elements (like Gemini vs Libra)?

@TheDragonMoon

Yes, they would have the personality traits associated with their sign :) The main difference between the elements would be individual personalities. They would also have different abilities from each other (but that would be totally up to the RPers who play them), and they would belong to different clusters. Ex: Libra is in a cluster with Leo, Scorpio, and Virgo, but Gemini is clustered with Aries, Taurus, and Cancer.

Hope that cleared things up a little!

I would be really interested in this game. I'd be perfectly happy creating two characters for it. Would you prefer those characters to be in different clusters or kept together?

@utdfan22

Glad to hear you're interested! And playing two girls would be fine :) I would just prefer for them to be in different clusters, and at most, only one of them may be a leader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back