• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Girl High

oh right, there was one. Ok, so my questions...

1. What races are there available?
2. Is "magical girl theme" like the theme song or like the central theme of the design or central idea in the magical girl?
3. Do we get to fill all the powers right away and if not, then what can we fill?
4. If we are in a school specifically for magical girls, how common will people take it as to see their power in effect in a day-to-day situation?

that is all for now, Shagranoz Shagranoz

1. Okay, substitute ethnicity for race. My mistake on that part.

2. Theme of their powers. Could be something common like a particular element, or more unique, like a deck of cards. Get creative, I'll allow just about anything.

3. Fill 'em all in if you want, or leave some spaces open if you can't think of anything. Unlocking additional powers (which will be rare, upgrades will be more common) will be handled here, as will the upgrades. I'll let you think of your own upgrades.

4. Depends where you live. If you live near the school itself, you've probably seen someone practicing or showing off- most, if not all, get their training here. If you live in a major city like Tokyo or New York, you might have seen someone in the police force if you've been witness to a major crime, like a terrorist attack or hostage situation. If you're more rural, well, there's always the internet or TV. There's probably something around 1,500 magical girls of all ages worldwide- there aren't going to be many who end up in Amarillo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back