• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magical Bounty Hunters in a Modern Fantasy Setting?

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master
The basic premise is that you are Bounty Hunters, paid to do certain jobs. At times, rewards may be awarded.

Here's the deal - I'm playing the environment, job provider and such while you are all the Bounty Hunters. How does that sound?

I'm not sure if there'll be a specific plot beyond just competing and bounty hunting, though.

I'd join, sounds pretty cool.

Maybe for a plot you can use, someone hires a couple bounty hunters for one person/thing, and then these bounty hunters find out and work together or work against each other to get the bounty.

Yeah, when I said 'no specific plot' I meant various arcs with their own different plot and stories

One mission you're in Atlantis and the other mission you're venturing deserts.

Well, it can be taken many ways

1. Sandboxy and simple. We get job. GM throws stuff at us. Whoever finishes job first gets bounty

2. There will be deaths. Deaths can be caused by either environment or other bounty hunters who want it all for themselves. Teamwork will be present.

Could teamwork be present in Possible option 1? Could just be a simple alliance between a couple of characters, or a makeshift team all trying to get the bounty in the end.

[QUOTE="Detective Rascal]Could teamwork be present in Possible option 1? Could just be a simple alliance between a couple of characters, or a makeshift team all trying to get the bounty in the end.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, it will be.

I was thinking each to their own.

GiannaCoco said:
I'll join. Do the bounty hunters need to be human?
I reccomend that they are human. However, Bounty Hunters may have non-human familiars.

Interest intensifies...I shall join when the time comes, just give me a headsup should it start (^U^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back