• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
coded by natasha.
  • — elemental beings

Magic is among us! For a long time we were unaware of its existence, only thinking it to be part of fables or fantasy. Now, however, we’ve seen it with our own eyes. If you think it’s celebrated then you’re highly mistaken, instead it’s feared, by leaders and followers alike. There may be the stray human who believes otherwise, but they’d never speak out on it. As for the people with magic? They’ve been termed elemental beings.

These elemental beings all have one thing in common; their magic comes from one of the four elements; earth, wind, fire, or air. It’s all connected back to one or the other, perhaps even two of them, but these magical gifts are nature born so it seems.

It first began showing around fifteen years ago in children ages 18-22 and up, and so a school was created to help them learn to control these gifts that they’d been given so as not to disturb the peaceful human world that they’d been born into. These children all have their own ideas of what’s fair and what’s not, but the one thing they have in common is their magic and being treated differently because of it.

This group will explore the college and the young adults that attend it as they learn more about their magic, themselves, and the world that they live in. So, let me know if you're interested and I can PM you the discord so we can get started with plotting.
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back