• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Kryptic

The Boy Savior
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Your parents drop you off at what seems to be a normal bus station. Only a few minutes after they depart does a Long Black Limo pull up. Distracted by it you don’t notice the large shadow behind you. You turn a second to late and your vision goes dark. You wake up in a bed. You open your eyes and stand up getting of the bed before then. Seemingly on cue a loud announcement rings through Seemingly The whole building “Attention Students, today is your first day in this school. Your parents sent you here for a reason your all delinquent in one way or another. In a few moments your doors will unlock. Walk out and follow the yellow line to find the auditorium. When you arrive sit and be still. Nothing more nothing less.” The broadcast stops and the heavy metal lock your just now noticing seems to unlock and the door swings open. You find yourself walking to the auditorium weather you were willing or not as if some compelling force was dragging you along. When you arrive you look around to see other students doing the same as you. When a certain amount of people enter the doors shut and lock. Weather that was all of them is unknown to you. You feel you body relax and your free will returns. A bright light flashes on and the auditorium lights up. A man walks out onto the stage.
F66352F5-67D8-4228-BE9D-051BA55FCEC9.jpeg
“Hello students welcome to the first day of school at the Magic Misfits Boarding School. I am your principal Damen Golden Horn or Mr. Golden Horn. The rooms that you came out of will be where you sleep for the rest of your stay here. There is no Internet of any kind and as you will have noticed all of your phones are gone. They have been confiscated and will be given back when properly suited to the school regulations. You will meet your VP later today but until then you will go to class. All of you have the same class so don’t worry about going to the wrong class. Your first class is Math Magical Equations for beginners. Good luck students and I will see you all soon.”

Last edited:
Magic wasn’t real. Magic was what they wrote about in stories for children, for the naïve and the gullible. Or at least that’s what Erik had always thought. But lately things have been changing. Lately, he can feel an aura of power humming around every living thing, and even more recently, he has found himself able to reach into those currents and even change their direction.

But now… Erik hasn’t felt this out of his depth in a very long time. Coming to terms with a power within yourself was one thing. Coming to terms with magic existing in the wider world, and in others far more experienced and skilled than himself was another entirely. From waking up after seeing a limo pull up at the bus stop, to walking in a daze through the halls of this supposed school, it all feels like some kind of strange dream rather than a thing that is actually happening to him.

And it was a good thing too, because had he not, his new principal never would have had the chance to get through that speech before being interrupted by the rapidly increasingly irate young man.

“Excuse me, just who the hell do you think you are?” he bursts out, the last of that dream-like feeling flying away when faced with the infuriatingly to-the-point Damen Golden Horn. “What gives you the right to-” he sputters a bit, at a loss of how to concisely say knock out and abduct a large group of teens and put them under some kind of mass mind control “What gives you the right?” he finishes lamely, the snarl on his face trying and perhaps failing to add any weight to his words.

Xelon

So being knocked out randomly and dragged to god knows where wasn’t exactly xelon‘s idea of a good time at school heck he was bloody disappointing didn’t matter to much at least he wasn’t kidnapped and set to a prison camp? Or was he? Had he actually accidentally committed a war crime or something? These thoughts bubbled and flickered inside his head the long haired boy jumping up of the bed he’d been left on. luckily for him A speak guided his way to a auditorium as he cheerfully strolled down hall following the line it seemed there where indeed others here.

Perfect Xelon though. Not saying anything just yet as the presumably principal decided to make his introduction. explaining to them all there stuff had been confiscated leading xelon to sigh with exaggeration. “Oh reeaaaly come on my stuff” he mumbled accent obvious in his voice for anyone listening

Saying "Parents" was putting it generously. Flame would have had a better time if they'd just outright called them guardians on the paper. The foster tucked the bottom half of their face into their black "scarf", eyeing the limo that drove up cynically. What would the chances be that it was a hearse masquerading around as a limousine?

They hummed to themself, clicking in the back of their throat at the same time. Fifteen, eighty-five. Unlikely, but possible. Murder wasn't too uncommon, and with the room in that vehicle, there was no doubt they'd be able to fit a child-sized coffin in there.

A soft sound behind them had Flame's head whipping around, but not before a sharp pain slammed across the base of their neck, all-but throwing them across the ground. They were out in a moment, the blossoming colors behind their eyelids fading just as quickly as they'd come.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flame woke later with a pounding headache; the lights were too bright, the air too scratchy. They could feel the individual threads of the blanket they were lying on, and sounds from the facility assaulted their ears, the pointed tips flicking backward to try and block out the most of it.

Which didn't exactly work.

The lingering effects of a partial stress-shift, which honestly just felt like their insides being turned into their outsides, was not a pleasant thing.

The blazing voice over the intercoms that they should probably be paying attention to wasn't helping, either. They weren't exactly paying attention as they got up and followed a flood of reeking bodies out the door, either, too preoccupied with stamping the bloody migraine out of their brain. Their tongue felt puffy, and their mouth was all-too-dry, a signature of being knocked out instead of just passing out.

They'd hit their head on enough brick walls to know.

It was a miracle they didn't have a concussion, too.

The now-student-apparently forced themself back to the present just to catch the tail end of the closing remarks. Well... shorter than most orientations, they gave him that. Of course, the knowledge of what class they were going to with nothing on the layout of the building made the information they were given absolutely useless. As students voiced their complaints, Flame snorted and turned on a heel, beginning to search for an open door.

They could follow orders fine, and honestly, they didn't know what these students thought they were going to do against a mentalist. From how they moved without thinking about it, Flame assumed the others' complaints about mind-control were spot on, and at that point, he could very well just have them snap their own necks. Better to remain low-key.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carmine was having a shit day. Granted, most of his days were shit, but this was an especially shitty day.

The shitty days to end all shitty days.

And now he was stuffed in a tiny room, his heat-pits weren't working (it felt like a damn clogged nose), and all he wanted to do was sleep. But no. Here he was. At school. A school run by kidnappers.

He opened his mouth to join in with the complaining students, but after catching the sight of a black bundle of cloth, he snapped it shut. Red hair... black scarf... radiating distain. Yup. That was Flame, alright. Oh, ho, if only their guardians could see them now. They wanted to separate them and look what happened.

Carmine grinned, hissing a quiet "'Rii!" knowing they could hear him. Being honest, they could probably hear him breathe.

Jeremiah steadies himself. He had never been so out of control of a situation in his life. His mind raced, but he calms himself, and to the outside world he looks perfectly composed. But his terror doesnt end there. Its subtle, but he can just smell the magic pushing him forward to the auditorium. His training had taught him to sense the presence of magic, and the air was just brimming with it, as were the other children that he was being subtly influenced to walk with. That magic is certainly more intricate than anything I've been exposed to before. Jeremiah thought, going along with the enchantment in order to seem more controlled than he actually was.

Upon taking his seat he felt the enchantment upon him dissolve, but the constant buzz of magic continued in the air. As Jeremiah listens his mind races to try and figure out what is going on. But he didn't have enough information. His utter panic at his lack of control began to wane as he focused. At the final statement of the Principal his composed half smile became a mad grin. Math Magical Equations for beginners? This is going to be a fantastic year.....

Lilac wasn't usually a nervous girl but today she was extra fidgety. She was hungry, very hungry indeed. I waltz into a store and place around looking for food and seeing the cameras in the corner, I immediately start planning my villainous deed. I get set to work, usually my plans fail but this time they didn't . Three minutes later I walk out of the store with a water bottle full of water, an extra large bag of mixed fruit(that I've already opened and began eating), and a pack of new socks. I put all the stuff in my pack and step out to the curb waiting to cross the busy street. While Im waiting I see a black limo pull up then I hear a sound from behind me it is usually nothing so I ignore it. That was a big mistake. An object in motion slams into my skull and I'm in pain, if they were trying to knock me out they didn't even do it right. My head bangs with pain to each heart beat I have. since I in no fighting position laying sprawled on the ground in my terrified brain I awaken my powers and try to turn them on myself to ease this dreadful pain, but without proper training I end up making myself black out.

Ages later I wake up in a bed, which is way nicer than the box I was sleeping in beforehand. I sit up and think about what happened my head a bit fuzzy, then an announcement informs me that because of my crimes I have to go to this....this school!? I casually walk to the room im supposed to be in and sit listening to the principle talk...on...and on.... When he is done talking a voice pipes up from some direction about "who gave them the right to..." and then the voice dies out. I don't really care why I'm here unless it involves a bed, food and clean water. The only downfall is there's so many other people here and I have to learn skills with them, and take the same classes with them. Arggggg....I don't want to make friends they'll just steal all my stuff. I slouch lower in my seat dreading the coming class. My head still slightly pounds and my memory is already starting to falter.

Last edited:
Riding in the car with her parents listening to them lecture her about not to make the same mistake she did at her old school before they dropped her off at the train station. But to her, it was going to be a regular day at another new school for Helana. She was just going to make a big wave just like always. An make sure that everyone knew she was someone to watch and not to be trifled with. But when she arrived something unexpected occurred she was taken off guard and everything went black.

When she woke up finding herself in a strange room was not pleased with it. Then some announcement comes on and says a bunch of outrageous things." This is ridiculous".
Was the only thing she could say before the doors open. Helana was not in the best mood to deal with some Mr. Golden Horn who kidnapped her and brought her here. But then he minds controls her and puts her here with some random students she is supposed to just go along with it. She was going to complain about but someone else spoke up about the situation. Listening to the boy speak he for the most part said what she wanted to. So all she does she quietly agree with the boy. But she decided to humor this Mr. Golden Horn for now at least until she got a better grasp of the situation.

Last edited:
1606214981696.png
The first to lash out, or at least make a lacklustre attempt to do so, was a 5ft6 middle eastern boy. He hadn't much to say and his delivery had a stutter but none the less Clair found his contribution to the situation quite amusing. The next person to contribute to the situation was unmistakably a Russian whos accent was very appealing to the young fire mage. The Russian was complaining about having his 'stuff' taken upon his untimely kidnapping. This was a matter Clair also felt rather annoyed about but then again had they not taken her materials from her she would have been quite surprised. Whatever the Russian had taken from him was however a question left hanging in the air.

The last person Clair noticed offering their own verbal contribution was a red-haired American who simply offered a 'ree'. A real-life ree. None ironic or satirical. A pure as day ree. The fact the student was American was only more solidified by such an outburst. It truly took everything for Clair not to burst out laughing, what the hell had she gotten herself into.

Dante Smith

Interaction: Open
Mentions: N/A

5b391931a633ca8bf162f4cad5f3928d6a50882dr1-688-540v2_uhq.jpg
The boy stepped out of his mother's vehicle and stood by the bus station. "See ya." He was thinking it was just going to be an ordinary day of school but his mother said something that especially stood out to him. "I hope you have a really good day at school today." She said. She usually never says a "really" good day. The added "really" and enthusiasm in which she put in to the phrase were suspicious.

"Okay, thanks." He waved his mom off as she blew him a kiss and drove away. "Man, school better not be lame today." As he stood, he noticed how nice of a day it was. In the light that painted his skin so warmly, the trees were dancing ladies, each in dresses more fabulous than any designer could craft. They moved, choreographed by the wind, in perfect time with one another.

The breeze played with his hair giving it the same buoyant wave as a sea. Then something appeared that Dante didn't think he'd ever see. A black limo. "What's a limo doing around here? Is there someone of high status in there?" He thought. It actually pulled right up in front of him as if it were inviting him in. "Uh... What the hell?" He thought. It was kinda weird how it pulled up that close to him and directly in front of him. "Am I about to get kidnapped?"

Preparing to fight, he backed up a few steps but bumped into something behind him. There was nothing behind him before. That's when he noticed the looming shadow in front of him and before he could react he was knocked out cold. Slowly and reluctantly, he opened his eyes. He blinked, closed his eyes, and blinked again. Streaks of sunlight penetrated a nearby window and blinded him. He sat up, dragged his feet off the bed, and rubbed his knuckles onto his eyes. He stretched his arms above his head and yawned. Then he froze. His heart skipped a beat. He was in a room he had never seen before. "Where am I?" He asked himself, frantically looking around. "Was I kidnapped?" He jumped up from the bed and looked around.

Just then, an unfamiliar voice suddenly came on what seemed to be an intercom. "First day of school? Parents sent us? What the hell is this?" Dante immediately dug his hand into his pocket to grab his phone so he could text his mother about this but there was no phone there. He looked around and patted his body. "What the? Where's my phone?" The lock on the door of his room, unlocked with a click and his door swung open seemingly on it's own. The red haired boy paid no attention to it as he was still searching for his phone. Surprisingly he had begun doing what he was told. He walked out his room and followed the yellow line but he was being forced to by some unknown force. "I can't move my own body! What's going on? Am I possessed?!" He thought to himself. He arrived at the auditorium where probably hundreds of students sat. Once he was seated he felt he could move again. That's when a light turned on and a mysterious dark-skinned man appeared on stage. His voice matched the one over the intercoms. "Magic? Boarding school? No internet? How're we supposed to learn? What kind of bullshit is this?" These thoughts were floating around in his head. "First class math, huh?" He stood up. "Great. I could use some solutions to my problems."

1606260412865.png

"What if I don't make any friends?" Sewell looked up at his father next to him. His dad would always let him sit shotgun when it was just them driving. Sewell's mom never liked goodbyes much and told him she wouldn't be able to stop crying if she had to see them take her baby away. He wondered if his dad felt the same, and maybe he was just holding it in.

Sewells dad turned his head to look at his son as they pulled near their stop, parking on the side of the road. "Friends will slow you down, and hold you back from greatness. Where you're going is an opportunity for you to become stronger, to obtain discipline when using your powers. Think of it as your own adventure you get to have that you'll tell your children one day." His dad's words weren't as cold as usual, and they made Sewell smile. They made him slightly hopeful even if it meant he wouldn't make any friends. "Like the adventures you and my uncles went on with mom?" Sewell unbuckled his seatbelt, getting ready to leave as he inquired more. "Exactly like those ones," his dad nodded, unlocking the doors, "now go on. And remember to take the note with you so they can have my information. If you cause any trouble I want them to be able to contact me and your mother. And, don't forget your ring." Sewell nodded in response, digging in his pocket and finding the small note, then taking out the ring his dad made for him and putting it on his right ring finger. He opened the door and leaped out, shutting the door behind him and walking a few dozen yards ahead to the stop. The boy watched his dad drive away, waving before finding himself alone, waiting. While he wished he could have taken some of his puppets with him, his mom assured him the school wouldn't allow it.

Before long, a limo pulled up, and Sewell felt a presence behind him. He didn't bother turning around. When he awoke, he was in a bed, hearing a voice explaining the situation. "Fancy." He remarked to himself at seeing the metal door unlocking. He got up out of bed with a stoic enthusiasm, heading straight to the auditorium as he was informed to do, the rhythmic pitter-patter of his walking stood out amongst all the other students' footsteps due to his much smaller size and need to keep up as a result of it.

Upon arrival, Sewell remained still, seeing a bright light flash and the auditorium light up seconds later, and then a man stepping up to speak. Sewell listened quietly and made a small face when math was mentioned. It was a boring subject and one he wasn't interested in at all. But there was magic involved so he thought that maybe it wouldn't be all bad. A few students spoke out in frustration, and others seemed to be just as unhappy with the circumstance they were all in. Seeing their emotional reactions to the situation made Sewell think maybe his dad wasn't all too wrong about making friends.​

Leona Sæther“Mom. Dad. Come on, last chance to change your mind. I know you two will miss me too much to actually go through with sending me to a boarding school.” Leona took off her seat belt, leaning forward from the backseat to look at them both. Her father’s eyes were focused on the road while her mother simply gave her an apologetic smile. “Your father and I just want what’s best for you - now please put your seatbelt back on.” With a huff, she leaned back in her seat, pulling the seat belt over herself once more and secured it with a click. She didn’t understand why her parents were so adamant about her receiving a good education. A lot of people were successful without degrees anyways. Besides, what did they know about what’s best for her?

After driving a couple miles in silence, her parent’s car finally pulled up to an inconspicuous bus station. She raised her eyebrow, assuming she was supposed to be driven to the actual location, not dropped off at a public place. Come to think of it, her parents didn’t give her much information about the boarding school, which made her all the more uneasy. “We’re really following through with this?” She gave them both a look of disappointment before letting out a sigh. Whatever, at least the perks of attending a boarding school meant her parents wouldn’t be breathing down her neck constantly. It didn’t seem all too bad if she focused on the bright side of things.

Exchanging hugs and goodbyes to both her mom and dad, she watched them drive away before taking a seat on the bench. All they told her was that someone would be picking her up eventually. Hopefully she wouldn’t have to wait too long. In the meantime, she pulled out her phone, browsing through social media to pass the time. Leona was so engrossed in her mobile device that she hardly noticed a limousine pull up, let alone a presence approach her from behind. The last thing she saw before blacking out was a video on her phone of a cat vibing to a catchy song.

-----

Opening her eyes, Leona sat up slowly, groaning in pain as she rubbed the back of her head with her hand. What the hell happened? And where the hell was she? She looked around, unsure of her surroundings but it was clear she was in a bedroom of sorts. The last thing she remembered was waiting to be picked up at the bus station and now she was in an unfamiliar bedroom. Damn, did she really fall asleep on the ride to boarding school or something? Getting out of bed, a loud voice boomed through an intercom. Well the voice addressed their audience as ‘students’ so her assumption was correct, she was at the boarding school now. However, two things didn’t settle well with her. One, she was for sure as hell not delinquent - or that’s what she thought at least. And two, their bedroom doors were locked? What was this? A juvenile detention center? Leona was quite sure she hadn’t done anything that bad to warrant being sent to a place like that.

To prove that she wasn’t a delinquent as the voice made her out to be, she followed the simple instructions. Once she heard the click of the door, indicating that it was now unlocked, she walked out and followed the yellow line. Just as it was described, the line eventually led to an auditorium where other students seemed to have arrived and already filled a couple seats. Picking a random seat, she sat down and waited while looking around at the students around her. Okay, well some of these students looked like delinquents, others, not so much. Hopefully she could be enlightened sooner or later on what qualified them as delinquents but for now she would remain silent.

Once the bright lights flickered to illuminate the stage of the auditorium, her attention turned to see a man approach the stage and introduce himself. Mr. Golden Horn...an interesting name - wait, wait what? No internet!? Leona immediately patted herself down to confirm that her phone was in fact not on her at all. What the actual hell? Yeah, she understood the detriments to technology but really the benefits outweighed them so what was the purpose of confiscating them? After concluding his introduction with notifying the first class they would be attending, a few students spoke up in frustration at the whole situation. Leona was probably equally frustrated without the internet but she kept her cool and simply looked around at the students nearby.

Eyeing a short boy with white hair, she decided to make this whole new experience as comfortable as possible by just being her outgoing self. “Hey, I’m Leona. Cool hair.”
InteractionsSewell - Tetro Tetro

"Hey, Priscilla and Lewis. What's the boarding school like? You haven't told me what it is yet." said curious Zarina, who repeated the question throughout the entire trip. Her adopted parents ignored Zarina, since the boarding school they picked out for Zarina was a surprise.
"Zarina, you know you can call us mom and dad here." said Priscilla. She wondered why Zarina called them by their first names. "I know, but I don't want to do that." said Zarina. They called no one a mom or dad when she was in the foster home, so they have a hard time saying that to their adopted parents.
It took Lewis awhile to drive them to their destination, but he was able to get the car there while avoiding the traffic. "We're here at the bus stop for your boarding school, Zarina." said Lewis. He was secretly sad for poor Zarina, because he knew this boarding school would help her out with their problems.
"Bye Priscilla and Lewis." said Zarina, as she removed her seat belt. Her adopted parents said goodbye to Zarina before they left the car. They walked towards the bus stop while her adopted parent's car drove home.
A strange black limo arrived just a few minutes after her adopted parents departed. This confused poor Zarina, since she thought a bus was going to come. "A limo?" said Zarina, who was confused by this. She tried to leave from the bus stop, so she can call her parents on her phone. But they knocked her out before she could do that.

Zarina eventually woke up from the bed, and she looked around the room with a terrified look on her face. In fact, she was frightened to move from the bed at this point.
The announcement explained her adopted parents sent her here, because she is a delinquent. ‘What?! I am not a delinquent.’ thought Zarina. She doesn’t want to admit that throwing dangerous stuff at people wasn’t normal, because they had it coming for making fun of her. The broadcast stopped once the explanation was done, and Zarina refused to leave from the room out of pure fear. Her body moved on its own, and this caused Zarina to hold on to the bed for dear life. “I DON’T WANT TO GO, AND YOU CAN’T MAKE ME LEAVE FROM THIS ROOM!” said Zarina, who was trying to put up a fight here.
It got to where the bed was dragged to the opened door. Everyone who saw her would see them not wanting to leave the room.
Whoever was controlling her body controlled her arms, so she would let go of the bed. Zarina noticed that, so she tries to grab the nearest wall. They really didn’t want to get out of that room, because of her fear of the school. This situation went on like this until the mind controller finally got Zarina to the auditorium.
However, this situation remained problematic. Because now, Zarina wanted to get out of the auditorium. “I want to get out of the auditorium now, so I can go back to that room.” said Zarina, who was still terrified.
She wanted nothing to do with the boarding school, since they kidnapped her.

Xavier
“This whole day is gonna be horrible.” He sighed Xaviers parents were fighting as usual and acting as though He wasn’t there. “Can we just leave?” He asked anger lingering at the tip of his tongue. They paused and his dad spoke. “Get in the car I’ll be out in a few.” Xavier sighed and got up. He walked to the car stealing the cars from his dads side as he passed him. He unlocked the car and hopped onto the passengers seat. He waited for a good 15 minutes before his dad finally came out. He got in and Xavier handed him his keys. His dad paused for a bit but it was normal for him to steal so he sighed and took the keys before turning on the car and heading off to the Drop Off Site. It was just a bus station. They exchanged no words on the ride and his father was about to say something when they stopped but Xavier hopped out not giving him a chance. He gave his dad a slight wave as he sat down and his father waved slightly and drove off. He waited for a bit. Then a black limo pulled up. He was impressed and then he saw the shadow of a man looming over him. He turned and didn’t get to see the mans face before the darkness rushed in. He woke up in a soft bed in a pretty bland room with most of his possessions gone. He got up and felt a strong force making him stand up. An announcement rung through the building of which he payed no attention to before the door unlocked and swung open. He sat back down. Well he tried to sit back down but his body wouldn’t obey him. He took a step forward. But he didn’t do that himself. “Are you kidding me.” He began to start walking. Eventually he arrived at a room that says Auditorium. He walked in and he seemed to be the last person because the doors closed after him and a man walked on stage. He felt himself regain control. And a boy tried to say something but he was stuttering. Xavier has enough and tried to throw a fireball at the man “Shut up man.” Nothing happened and he felt water wrap around his head for a few seconds then fade. “What the Hell is going on.”

Jayden Harvard

Jayden sighed and hopped out of his moms car. “Bye mom.” His mom smiled. “Bye sweetheart.” Jayden sat on the bench as his mom pulled off. He pulled out his sketch book and began to draw a pillow he made it come to life and he put it behind him and closed his eyes. Only a few moments later he felt strong hands grab him. His instinct told him to scream but he knew better. He opened his eyes to peek and he was being loaded into a limousine. Whats going on here? The a skinny man appeared over him and he saw that his eyes were open. He spoke.
“The kid is awake, knock him out.” Oh no. The next thing Jayden knows he was sitting upright in a bed In a bland room. He heard a announcement come on. He listened carefully and what he could gather from it is he’s at the school. Those people must have been teachers. He was still weirded out because no normal school kidnaps their students. Then again he had never been to a boarding school. The metal for unlocked and swung open. He felt control of his own body leave him and he began to walk out. He didn’t fight it and he let it happen. He felt his backpack on his back still but much lighter. He then found himself in the auditorium. He sat down and control returned to him. He searched his bag and found his sketch pad. He began to sketch the. The man walked on stage. He began to sketch the man as he spoke. He finished and filed it away. In the middle of the speech a boy yelled out and moments later water covered his head. It departed moments later. That is super weird.

“Ah this hot headed young boy is a perfect example of what not to do. There is an enchantment around the school preventing any of you to use your magic. It is controlled by staff and me as well as your vice principal. If you try to use any of your elemental magic you will be met with the exact opposite element and depending on how power full the spell is the more likely it’s going to hurt. My advice is to avoid using magic unless told to. Now get to Class!” He gestures to the door. It swings wide open and the now somewhat familiar sense of no control over your body floods the room. In a single file line the students walk out and enter a much smaller room than the auditorium. The room is titles Math Class. The Door closes as all the students arrive and they can move again. A man stands at the fore front of the room in front of a black board. Written on the board is Mr. Cantee “Magical Mathematic Equations.“
5DD04C30-9A00-4ABB-9E85-F21DD669D48E.jpeg
“Welcome Class. Sit down if you will. My name is on the board and you will address me as such. Today you will learn the basics of Magical Mathematic Equations which includes basic Magic Spells and Potions. Now can anyone tell me what Polymorph + A Size Shifting Poition Equals?”

Erik could not believe how calmly most of his fellow students seemed to be taking this. Only one of them had actually tried to do anything - as ineffectual as that had turned out to be notwithstanding - everyone else seemed perfectly content to go along with whatever game these people were playing.

He stood to try and put up more of a protest, but You will be met with the exact opposite element. That gave him pause, a weight settling in his stomach. He had the feeling he really did not want to find out what that meant for him.

He didn’t have time to complain anymore anyway, as control once again left his body and the group of students began walking as one line out of the auditorium.

“You think you’re so great now, but we figure out how to resist your little trick and it’s over for you, man!” he yelled over his shoulder as he passed the door to the auditorium, growling in the back of his throat in frustration.

Math class?? They kidnapped us, walked us around like toys, and now they expect us to just sit down and learn math? Nope, not happening.

As soon as control returned to his limbs in the classroom, Erik whirled around back to the door and went to rip the door back open, but was again stopped by what a staff member was saying. Polymorph plus a Size Shifting Potion? That… actually sounded cool… damnit.

He turned back around, crossing his arms and fixing the teacher with what he hoped was a scathing glare.

“It equals you’re-a-fucking-lunatic divided by this-is-all-insane,” he snapped. He might be tentatively interested, but he didn’t have to give the man the satisfaction of knowing that.

1607703548360.png
Clair didn't pay much mind to what the principal had to say up until of course the boy sitting next to her was drenched in water. Her quite snickering quickly shifted to that of a stoic stare directed toward the boy in question. If he was drenched in water it was easy to surmise he could use fire magic and his attempt to do so resulted in his humiliating defeat before the entire room. Remarkable, it all happened so quick, perhaps such a mechanism could be used in other more beneficial ways further down the line. Clair's eyes began to glow a subtle yellow as she thought deeply on the subject but alas as she currently was nothing came to mind that would be of any real practical use. Unfortunate, truly.

Clair's eyes and expression had returned to normal as she took her seat in the math class. Math was such a boring subject and Clair really had no intention of taking it seriously, at least until potions became involved. Just what kind of things could she get up to with these potions, what and how were they composed! Could it be they were finally going to be allowed to use chemicals? No no no, that couldn't be the case, who would hand out chemicals to a class of students that are obviously out to hurt staff and cause harm to the school itself. Surely not. But.... no-no-no. But! "Oi teach, how exactly are these two potions made up! What's in them and what kind of chemical structure do they have! Are they at all combustible? Can I see them both before giving my answer?"

Clair was far too wrapped up in her own thoughts to have given Erik or his comment any consideration and in fact, cut him off loudly just as he had finished what he had to say completely blanking him. Her announcement came suddenly and at great volume.
noil noil Kryptic Kryptic

Flame's head whipped around so fast it made them dizzy, honing in on the quiet sound of someone's voice. A voice that they recognized. "Carmine!" They hissed, finding the pale red head of someone they had grown accustomed to finding backing them up as they did something batshit insane. "What in the seven skies are you doing here?"

The door students entered by closed softly, but Flame paid it no mind, slinking over to Carmine.

"Heh, parents caught me after that little... stunt last week." Carm rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, heat-pit coverings fluttering out of embarrassment. "Did they bust you, too?"

"Moron, I told you it was a bad idea. And that was for a totally separate reason."

The loud one from earlier called out again and Flame's ears flattened in irritation, even as a numb feeling settled over them and they started walking. All of the students walked in a line, the Loud One jabbering the entire way. Though, Flame retained enough control to be able to speak, so that's what they did, getting a small catch-up time with Carmine for the first time in a week.

The two were unceremoniously walked into the class, whereupon they sat down next to each other at the prompting, dead-silent now in curiosity. But then the question came. People started talking; shouting out answers and questions with no regard for typical classroom etiquette.

The shifter's eyes narrowed and Carmine sighed, likely already bored.

Flame raised their right hand, blanking out their expression and forcing their ears to return to a neutral position. They were perfectly happy waiting to ask their questions.

Lilac

After being forcefully moved into a math class with the others Lilac was pretty mad. And she guessed that she did have a right to be mad since The people here pretty much kidnapped all of the student here. Then they're forcing them to do school, Lilac shudders, school of all the things. She means that a bed is better than a box and she won't have to hid her wings all the time, but the whole she cant use her own powers thing is super irritating and also the whole she cant even have her own limbs to herself. Lilac's eyes water, "how....how am i supposed to even sleep with all the nightmares that i now can't block out." She thinks to herself. Her folded wings twitch a bit. Then she looks around the classroom and find a seat to sit in. "Now can anyone tell me what Polymorph + A Size Shifting Potion Equals?” the teacher asks. Lilac look down at her desk. "does it equal a uh..um.. a small version of a polymorph?" she coughs in embarrassment. Deeper in her mind she thinks, "perfect if they all think i'm weak they wont be expecting me to be strong when the time is right."

Last edited:
“Hey, I’m Leona. Cool hair.”

Sewell turned to look up at the girl who complimented him on his hair, his face turning red as they locked eyes. He had never really talked to a girl before, and never received a compliment from anyone but his mother. He just blinked at her for a second before finally responding, "thanks. I like your hair too. You're very beautiful." He gave her a little smile to top off the response. "Oh, I'm Sewell." He remembered to introduce himself back, almost forgetting to.

Before he knew it, he, along with the others, were being controlled once again. Being smaller than the others, he made the same effort as last time to keep up, moving at a quicker pace than everyone else to compensate. When the effect was removed he looked at the board and teacher. The teacher looked like one of the principals of a school he used to go to when he was younger. Then again, didn't most school faculty look and dress kind of the same? Sewell tapped on Leona's shoulder, pointing to a pair of seats by them both, "we could sit here, next to each other." He suggested the idea to Leona before taking his seat, watching to see if she would sit next to him. He didn't bother answering the teacher's question. Sewell didn't have the slightest idea as to what the answer could be. He'd leave it to the others and take the time to learn.
Beann Beann

Jayden went t the back of the class and took out his little notebook adding another face to his book. The class was pretty rowdy like a normal class except worse. This sucks. Where am I gonna get new reading material? That’s not that important at thenmoment I’m literally at a Prison School Camp whatever it is. He drew a solved rubix cube and tried to make it pop out he felt head coming from his seat and it burned him “Ow that hurt.” He sighs and puts his notepad up he reaches into his bag and grabs a pillow. He pulls it out and puts it on his desk. He then lays down to maybe try to sleep through class. He was at the back so there was a possibility. He couldn't fall asleep so he might as well try to pay attention. He caught the question but he didn’t know. He decided not to raise his hand and he let it go.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Xavier was given a towel by the teacher and he dried himself off. He got in the teachers face stating loudly. “I’m not just gonna act like that didn’t just happen. What the hell is going on here?” He was waved away by his teacher and to his supprise he sat down. He tried to yell but he couldn’t talk only listen. This only lasted for a little bit but afterwards he begrudgingly listened and shut up. He heard the question and felt like he might know the answer. He didn’t raise his hand though because that would seem compliant. He just kicked his feet up and sat back. It seemed easy though. Small or Large Animal. At least he thinks so. Is that right then he shut up because the teacher spoke.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Now you can get mad at me all you want but that won’t solve a singular thing boy. Now to the first question, There’s only one position the other is a spell and no you can’t. Also I don’t have them on hand but if you behave you might get to make one in Science Class. Now moving on Lilac you indeed are only half correct. There are two possible answers. Small Animals and Large Animals. You could count medium but that’s just normal for most. Though you said polymorph, not animal I will give you credit because your new here.

Xelon
interaction: Kryptic Kryptic
xelon looked at the search in total disbelief this was worse then a gulag SO MUCH WORSE.. this... was math class and even more horribly "oh... no why.... why this.." he mumbled under his breath flicking his hair around and coiling it around his arm in stress and sighed.. as he followed along with everyone else. and sitting at the front of maths class because of course his somewhat odd attire making him stand out just a bit. magic math equations... xelon honestly wasn't sure how that would go hell... he just kinda made things work, of course it was because of his masterful ability to engineer stuff.. but taking an educated guess Xelon would raise his hand confidently. "Errr you get a larger gecko and 3 half of a cat yes?"

Feeling more in control of himself than he had earlier Jeremiah raised his hand. A somewhat cocky smile appearing on his face. This sort of thing had basically been driven into his head since birth. It was one of the few things that he had over his older siblings had been somewhat more deficient in than him. The other students were largely in a state of disarray, so he was quick to try and make his move. "If you incorporate a Size Changing Potion into a Polymorph potion, it will allow the user to have a greater range of shape shifting, in terms of the size of the transformations involved. Specifics of course depend on the polymorph and size changing potions involved." Jeremiah sat back down, a small grin forming on his face.

"How is this even math, isn't that more like a fucked up fantasy chemistry problem," Erik growled, mostly to himself as the teacher so casually dismissed his outburst and the other teens mostly ignored him and went on as if this were a normal class.

He grumbled mainly incoherent complaints but made his way to a seat in the back of the class, slumping into an empty seat there. Maybe this was actually a normal thing for people for whom magic was a reality. For all he knew, kids who grew up with magic wouldn't bat an eye at being kidnapped and forced into these increasingly nonsensical circumstances. And if he actually stopped a moment and thought about it, it wasn't as if he actually had anywhere better to be. He had pretty much reached the limit of what he could learn of his powers on his own. Even if these people were all basket cases, they might be a good source of information if nothing else. Might as well play along with it for now.

Liliac

She begins repeadetivly banging her head on the table. This class is soooo boring. She thinks to herself. If only something exciting would happen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back