• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Craig paused "Mind if I have a glass?"

"Craig! I'll get fired if you do that! And she might, too!"

"You just have to suck the fun out of my life, huh?" He laughed.

"Weeeeeee-" He started to joke. Hatchiin slapped him...HARD. "Ow..." he growled.

"You're not gonna get me fired from the one job I like!" She snapped again.

"What about the band?"

"That's not a job we're getting paid for,"

"Not yet!" He smiled wide. Hachiin rolled her eyes and chuckled.

Seera chuckled, then looked up at the clock on the wall. Her usually happy expression changed to a worried one. Vincent has been gone a long time. Maybe I should go look for him. She looked back at the two sitting next to her. "I've got to go look for someone, so if customers start coming in any time soon, serve them drinks, and if I'm not back soon, then there are some pre-baked meals in the fridge. Just warm them up, and you'll be set." She hopped up, pushed her chair in, and walked towards the door.

Vincent, realizing Ase wasn't going to listen to him, made a split second decision and pushed Ase backwards into the manhole. He reached down before she could protest and sealed it, hoping she would stay down there and out of harms way. He was just about to turn around, to maybe try and talk his way out of this, when something hit him in the back, hard. He snapped around, seeing one of the hunters standing over him with a baseball bat.

"Stupid freak scum." The hunter snarled. Vincent saw red. In one swift motion he was on top of the hunter, pieces of the guys neck between his teeth.

The rest of the hunters, seeing their friend bleeding out on the ground, attacked at once, overpowering him easily. Vincent tried to fight them off, but he knew it was hopeless. One of the hunters swung something hard and hit him in the back of the head, he fell down and braced himself with his arms, screaming as he felt every stitch on his arm give away, ripping his wounds open.

(So dramatic.)

" Vinny!" Ellie screamed in panic throwing a bouquet of red roses at one of the hunters.Luckily she hadn't cut the torns of them yet so it would surely distract them enough that she could run over to him. "Vinny! Whats going on?! why are these people hurting you?!" she exclaimed her face a mix of worry and fury. Then she noticed his arm "Vinny... there's so much blood.."she whimpered her hands shaking "what can i do to help you?" she whimpered panicking.

@Cryobionic

Vincent tried to focus his eyes on the figure standing over him, but we was too weak from the loss of blood to make out who it was. Switching tactics, he looked at the persons soul instead. It was a witch, and she was screaming his name. Grabbing the girls arm he tried to get up, but ended up just smashing himself into the ground again. "You gotta... get out of here." He said, his voice raspy and barely above a whisper. "It's not safe." His arms were bleeding heavily, and he was loosing consciousness fast.

Vincent saw the soul of one of the hunters come up behind the witch and kicked his legs out in a pathetic attempt at stopping him from hurting the girl, managing to his surprise, to tripp him over.

"Freeze!" Ellie screeched at the remaining hunters, it wouldn't last forever but maybe long enought for her to get Vinny back to the cafe. "Vinny I'm not leaving you!" she said firmly lifting him up from the floor and shouldering him so that most of his weight was her, using her as a support. "Is anyone else with you Vinny? Is Ase ok?".

Seera rushed out the door, hoping to find Vincent before it was too late. As she neared the manhole cover which led down to the market, she heard the sounds of a fight. She turned the corner, only to see what she had suspected, but not hoped for. Vincent lay on the ground, screaming, and several hunters around him. She was about to rush to his aid, when a girl ran over. She then began to rip into the attackers backs, and took down two before the rest scurried off, scared.

Vincent was struggling to keep himself awake now. "I kind of... L-locked her in the away under the... manhole cover." He forced out, leaning on the girl. He noticed that she smelled like flowers. "I'm bleeding on you." He whispered gruffly, "Sorry."

Ellie chuckled a little bit. Same old Vinny, always putting others first. "That doesn't matter right now you dummy demon," she smiled "Vinny don't fall asleep on me!" she whimpered when suddenly she saw a familar figure, Seera. "Serry!!! It's Ellie please come help me!! Vinnys hurt really badly!!" she screeched in panic. "please help him!!".

Ellie walked away from the manhole partically dragging Vinny with her. "It's goona be ok Vinny, your gonna be alright!" she would keep saying to him. Finally they made it back to the cafe . Knocking on the door sighing on relief when someone opened the door. Ellie had never seen her before but she looked like she could be trusted. "please.... help me with Vinny..." she whimpered motioning to Vinny.

@xXGodoftheGeeksXx

"Holy shit! Hunters?!" Hatchiin asked in shock and panic. Craig tuned around and his eyes grew wide.

"Holy hell..." He whispered. The two of them helped drag him inside. Hatchiin turned the sighn and closed the cafe.

Seera walked behind them, quickly taking note of his injuries. "Ellie, we need to get him back to the cafe. Let's go." She grabbed Vincent's legs, and helped Ellie carry him back to the cafe. She pushed open the door, and laid him out on a table to take care of his wounds.

Ellie got to work on Vinny's arm looking at the two strangers with a uncanny clearness to her eyes. She looked at the boy, "mismatch! go get some needle and sewing thread! Vinny usually keeps some by the cash register in case of emergencies." she turned to the girl, "Blue Girl! We need to stop anymore blood loss, go get all the towels you can and bring them back! And hurry!!" she screeched whimpering, holding her hands over Vinny's wound keeping pressure.

@xXGodoftheGeeksXx

Vincent groaned as he was hoisted up on a table, he was confused and refused to open his eyes in fear of getting nauseous, but he managed to make out the voices of the people around him. The smell that hit his nose told him that he was in the Cafè, safe. The throbbing pain in his arms made him force himself to speak.

"There's a special... type of wire in my apartment u-upstairs. Normal thread won't hold." He choked out, fighting the urge to curl up into a ball.

"Alright, I'm gonna need you keep pressure while i sew him up ok?" she looked at both of them, while they were getting towles she had casted a quick spell to retrive Vinny's special thread. She rolled up on of the towel and placed it in his mouth to keep him from biting his tongue. " I'm sorry Vinny... This is gonna really hurt.." she whimpered and got started carefully sewing his wounds up.

As Ellie started working on his arms, Vincent stiffened. When the needle connected and pierced his ruined skin, he bit down on the towel to keep from screaming. Sweat ran down his forehead and mixed itself with the pain tears leaking from his eyes. Vincent breathed heavily through his nose, letting out a muffled whimper.

Hatchiin stood there in panic taking slow heavy breaths but doing everything she could to keep calm.

"You see, Hatch? This is the power of humans, monster hunters in particular. Like I said, that's just how life is...it was probably better I ran him over... This is what they'll do to us all if we don't put an end to their reign..." Craig said angrily.

Seera sat on the counter, not sure what to do to help. "Um, I'll go get Ase. Be back soon.." She ran through the streets, and quickly reached the entrance to the market. She opened the cover, and jumped down.

" I'm so sorry Vinny,... I'm almost done..." Ellie whimpered as she finished up the last stitch. Sighing in relief she sagged in the chair exhausted. " Vinny...you big dummy.." she whimpered smiling sadly. Looking at the two strangers she smiled A big smile of gratitude. "Thank you so much... both of you... i can't tell you how much this ment to me..".

"Of course. I'm just glad I was here." Hatchiin sighed. Craig didn't say anything. Damn humans...he thought imagine what they'll do after him! There needs to be an end to the madness.

With the a worst of the pain now gone, Vincent let his body loosen up. His arms throbbed and his head felt heavy. "Thank you so much for helping me." Vincent choked out, unintentionally echoing Ellie, he opened his eyes, but quickly closed them again when the room started spinning. "I'm so sorry you had to go though that, though." He added after clearing his head again.

" I never got your names...I'm Ellinor but please call me Ellie... I work as a waitress here." she smiled the far off gaze back in her eyes, like she wasn't fully there with them.

"I'm Hatchiin. I'm a new waitress." She said happily. Craig sighed. "I'm Craig, Hatchiin's ride home, I usually just hang out and drink coffee."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back