• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

" Vinny, don't push yourself," Ellie chided softly. She stood up going over to the counter. "speaking of which after a event like that I think we all could use some tea," she smiled "Vinny, the usual way you like yours?".

Seera had looked, and looked for Ase in the market, but she couldn't find her anywhere, so she decided to go back to the cafe. She walked through the door, head hung. "Sorry, I couldn't find Ase anywhere. Where'd you leave her Vin? She's gone...."

Vincent propped himself up against the wall, leaning against it with his back, still sitting on the table. He opened his eyes and was relieved to find that the dizziness had passed. "Yeah," He rasped, smiling at her. When the doors to the cafe opened, he looked up, expecting to see Seera and Ase, but when she came in alone, he frowned.

"I... I pushed her in to the manhole, but I closed and sealed it directly after." He said, worried now.

"Tea sounds great!" Hatchiin smiled. Craig got up, put on his gear and left without saying a word. Hatchiin paused. "He'll be back... I'm sure." She added.

"Maybe she panicked and went back to heaven.." Ellie offered finishing up the pot of Wolfsbane tea putting it in three cups. Extra sugar and a tablespoon of eye of newt in hers and Soul residue in Vinny's. She set Hatchiin's in front of her with all of the fixings so she could prepare her tea how she liked and handed Vinny's his. "I hope that she's ok.." she murmered worried taking a sip of her tea.

Seera sat down, and sighed. "Well, I hope that's what happened. If a group of hunters attacked her, she wouldn't stand a chance." She pulled out a glass and e wine from earlier, poured it out, and drank it. "I guess we won't be opening today, huh?"

"They couldn't have attacked her." Vincent protested, his voice firm, trying to maneuver the teacup to his lips, and failing miserably, the skin around his new stitches tugging painfully every time he tried to move his arms. He gave up and turned to face Seera. "The market is impossible to get to unless you know the code, plus the door keepers would never let a human inside."

"If she left the market, she could have gotten attacked. I really doubt she did, but it's always a possibility." She downed the first glass, and poured a second one. She then got up, and flipped the open sing over, so it said closed, then sat back down.

Hatchiin stood in silence with a smile to mask her thoughts. I hope he'll be safe. She didn't know what she would do if he got killed by hunters. She'd lose her best friend, that's what she'd do...

"Yeah, I am. If I lost him it'd be like losing a brother. I'm sure he'll be fine but he doesn't make the best decisions..." She said softly looking into her tea. "If he was here right now he'd love this tea, hell he'd probably pay everything he had to buy a year supply of it."

"He's such a hot head it's not even funny...well, a little funny. He gets ticked off at the smallest things. He's gone probably clearing his head and making a fool of himself." She laughed a bit.

She smiled taking Hatchiin's hand" I'm sure he's ok... He's just upset and hurt... It's been hard for all of us..." Ellie looked sadly at her cup, when she first got the job her, her grandmother had been so excited that she gave Vinny one of her favorite teasets of all time. "Recently my grandmother's antique shop has been ransacked more and more..."she said sadly.

"What?" Vincent snapped, looking at the young witch with wide eyes. "Why didn't you mention this earlier?" He asked in a softer tone, thinking about that sweet old lady. He could feel himself starting to get worked up, and promptly squashed his angry feelings.

Ellie nodded, "Unlike most other witches my grandmother has her buisness in the human realm, she makes a good earnst living with her shop and potions and has helped a lot of people, but the hunters," Ellie grasped the tea cup a bit tighter, "They call us monsters and claim that we are tempting human minds and currupting them, but we've done nothing wrong!" Ellie teared a little wiping away the stray tears. " They killed my parents for that very same reason..." she looked down. She looked at Vinny "Granny told me not to, she said you have enough troubles trying to keep the cafe hidden" she explained, "oh! that reminds me, here Vinny" Ellie smiled placing a antique plate set on the bar, You were looking at these the last time you came to the store, Granny told you to say 'Thank you for the Milk tea'" ellie smiled.

He wanted so badly to go over to her and hug her, but Vincent could feel his entire body protest against him as he tried to move. He groaned softly and settled for words instead. "I'm really sorry that happened to you, Ellie. You and your grandmother do not deserve that kind of treatment. None of us do. The hunters call us monsters, but it is them who actually hunt us down and put our families through torture. It is them who are the monsters, figuratively speaking." Vincent had to stop talking as his throat hurt to much to keep going, but he gave Ellie a sympathetic smile, complete with dimples.

Looking down at his teacup, he cleared his throat awkwardly. "Hey, Hatchiin... Do you think you could fetch me a straw?"

"Sure." She took one step and a shadow clone of herself appeared as she disappeared. The shadow slowly faded away. Shortly after a shadow clone appeared slowly turning into her. She handed Vincent a straw. "Maybe we should use this night to get to know each other more."

After he had snapped out of the trance he was in after seeing his new waitress use her powers, Vincent thanked Hatchiin, placed the straw in his teacup and stuck his tongue out at Ellie. After taking a few sips of the tea, his throat was feeling much better. "I think that's a good idea." He told Hatchiin, smiling softly.

"I like to read." Vincent said and shrugged nonchalantly, wincing immediately after he did so. "That and I play the violin sometimes. What about you then?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back