• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

After Ellie had calmed down the girls, she finally persuaded them to let go of Spooks, returning the girl back to normal. After that it was simply just a matter of finding the right spell to get her out of Spook's mind, which took a total of about five minutes. When Ellie was back into the real world, she got Uria to help carry Spooks to her room for a long well deserved night of sleep. Before Ellie dragged her exhausted body back up stares she spotted a raven perched up on the bar, who the creature got there she had not idea, but it seemed to be holding a letter in it's beak. She could see the blood red lettering from here. Summons. Her breath halted in her throat as Ellie took the letter from the bird, running back upstairs to show Vinny all thoughts of sleep gone. "Vinny! It's here!" Ellie cried.

(Fuck it, I need to do something after all this absence, I'll come up with some lame excuse one day xD ) Graeme walked into the cafe and sat down. "Vincent, Ellie.... you guys here!" Graeme sat around and Bramblefur bounded up. "Hey Graeme, what should we do after this?" Graeme chuckled, "What do you mean 'after this'? I'd stay rather than go somewhere else Bramble." @Cryobionic @Elfia Nightwing

Ase sat at her desk , working lazily on her paperwork.A summit was being held today and Ase was not permitted to miss it , under any circumstances.Ase hadn't been in her office for a while now , actually she had not left her heavenly estate since Marie left for France.

Ase was in her armour and Excalibur sat polished in its holster ,by her side.The summit was not to be taken lightly by any creature be they human or mythical.Surely word of the summit had spread like hell fire through all the realms as it took a lot to move the Archangels to summit.The topic of the summit was war , Something Ase had been dreading.

The bells chimed , calling the Archangels to the summit room where they all took there respected seats.The first hour of the summit was quite boring and consisted of mainly diplomatic problems within heaven itself.It was soon after that , that the main topic arose.

"arise Ephraim Archangel of justice and military , give your statement in the name of the holy father" Boomed a voice from above.

"very well , in the name of thy father i beseech to you Archangels to vote for war . We as the protectors of peace can no longer sit idle watching from the heavens!". Ephraim by far had the most say on this topic but he alone could not unshackle the armies of heaven he needed the co-operation of the other Archangels.

"the floor is now open to all archangels that wish to speak"boomed the voice again.

almost immediately the archangel of harmony and peace ,Eustance ,stood."is war really the only option here Ephraim! I'm sure there are more peaceful ways to deal with this!"

Eustance would definitely be the main threat to the declaration of war and it was evident by the sudden outburst.

"Eustance it may come as a shock to you but not everything can be resolved peacefully in this day and age , you'd do well to remember that."

"And not everything can be resolved through brute force Ephraim!"

"very well then , what do you suppose we do about the current situation Eustance"

"All we need do is scare the opposition , there is no need for violence"

"and just how do you suppose we scare the Arch demon and her growing army , with hugs and kisses ? i think not!"

"thinking is not your strong suit Ephraim"

Another chair suddenly slid back and Diana Archangel of benevolence , mercy and forgiveness arose "hold your tongues , this is not the time nor the place for you bickering!" she boomed.

"very well lady Diana , i apologize for my snide remarks"

"you are the definition of snide Eustance"

"Ephraim!!"

"if i must apologize , than i shall in my own time Diana!"

"is this really a summit of the divine ?" Asked Gregory , Archangel of visions and instruction, whom was sat comfortably in his seat.

"It doesn't seem that way Gregory"

"there would be no need for us to continue this summit if you'd all just vote for war!"

"there'd be no need for the summit if everyone voted no to war !"

"there'd be no need for this summit if there wasn't a problem"

"very well Ephraim , explain to us why our only option is war"

"very well" Ephraim said stubbornly as he tossed a folder into the center of the round table.The folder proceeded to open and the files within floated out to each Archangel.

As the files were read the room grew more and more silent , and each standing angel sat apart from Ephraim."now you see , all out war is our only option !"

Ase began to tremble as she read the file before her.The files contained fine details about all of Serathi's actions and her subordinates alike.But the biggest shock to Ase and the majority of the room was on the final page , "Rodwen" Ase muttered.

"correct , the former Archangel of death and the strongest Archangel since the time of Gabriel , and our problems don't just end with her many of serathi's subordinates are powerful and have gone down on record"

"this is truly worrying"

"it cannot be avoided then, can it"

"Unfortunately not"

"then are you all ready to vote ?"

the room was then engulfed in mutters. Many of the Archangels that hadn't spoken cast there vote almost immediately , and even those whom had spoken took very little time to vote.In the end Ase was last to vote , the table sat in complete silence awaiting her decision.

"Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight" Ase muttered after a few minutes.

Ephraim stood and raised his hands towards the bright light situated in the spherical roof. "When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it ... And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women ... shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee. ... But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth: But thou shalt utterly destroy them ... as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee." The voice from before then boomed out throughout all of heaven

"the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them." immediately after Ephraim boomed out across heaven "all angels shall prepare for war , this is the will of the father! the shackles of heaven's armies shall be broken one fortnight from now !"

Last edited by a moderator:

*you call for help...

*but nobody came...

*you call for help...

Spooks woke up after a nap that seemed to last forever. She was groggy and felt very tired but she felt like getting up to do things anyways. Her mind was still blurry from the events that transpired last night and felt like she neededba very strong cup of coffee. She let out a cute yawn as she passed through her doorway and stretched a little. "Good...something..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back