• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

"Yes it's Raya!" She yelled through the door, "Let me in before I have a panic attack!" She yelled, completely serious. She had a sinking feeling in her stomach and she didn't have a clue what to do. She covered her mouth to cough then hit the split lip with a wince, she had to figure out where she got that... "I think something happened to my aunt and Uncle!"

While she was cleaning, Seera came upon a small piece of cloth, with a name sewed on. Akira. So, it was Akira that ruined her beautiful, beloved kitchen. Well, she was going to pay. Seera marched out, located Akira, ignored what was going on, grabbed Akira by the collar, and dragged her back into the kitchen. "What happened to my kitchen?"

@RegalWindstar

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellie placed her coffee cup on the edge of the counter, moving silently to the kitchen, avoiding Seera's field of vision as she looked about ready to stab the thing she saw. Ellie let out a small sigh, quickly writing a note out for Vinny telling him she was running to the store to pick up more meat for Chomp. After materializing her coat, she walked silently down the alley, smiling at the changing fall colors, this is nice, she thought to herself as she finally reached the supermarket, giving a nod the human gawking at her behind the counter, making her slightly self conscious about her hair and eyes. As she reached the meat aisle, she started examining them trying to decide which one Chomp would like best.

Akira's eyes widened and Alexander bolted up when he noticed Akira being dragged away into the kitchen he rushed after her.

Akira raised an eyebrow "I don't know what happened to your kitchen" she looked genuinely confused "If you would please let go of me that would be appreciated"

Alexander marched it and pried Seera away from Akira "Seera what do you think you are doing to my Fiancee? You can't just up and grab people like that, especially not princesses!"

@Scattered Ambitions

"Fuck you Alexander. I don't care that she's a princess, someone ruined my beloved kitchen, and I intend to find out who. And her handkerchief was on the floor, indicating that she was in here last night. Meaning she was at least partly responsible for this mess." She threw the handkerchief at Akira, then shoved the couple out of her kitchen. She thought about it for a bit, then decided to interrogate Vicent next. She did the same to. Vincent as she did to Akira. "Vincent, deary, what happened in here?" Under her breath, she whispered the following. "I swear to god, whoever did is is going to die."

@RegalWindstar @Cryobionic

"What the hell." She said, noting the door opened and she was knocking on Vincent, "Remind me to never drink freaking alchohal again." She said then looked up , "I can't find my aunt and uncle and I don't know where they are and there not picking up the phone and What the hell do I do!" She screeched, then pointed at her face, "I don't get it! I'm hurt but if my aunt and Uncle where taken I would have been able to stop the intruder. I'm a protector for gods sake!" She stopped her rant when she heard someone adress Vincent from inside, "It doesn't make sense." She whispered quietly.

"Holy hell." The demon muttered, looking over the messed up kitchen, his eyes a little wide as he shrugged Seera's grip off his collar, "I have no idea, really. I was kinda occupied last night, what with the party going on and all. You know how it gets, on Halloween." He told her, giving her an apologetic look. "Don't worry, though, I'll clean it up in a jiffy." He smiled, walking over to the sink, grabbing a washcloth, "Raya's freaking out, though. Seems serious, you should probably go find out what it is, while I do this."

Alexander glared as they were pushed out and made sure Akira wasn't at all injured before walking off to Seera seeing her at Vincent he grabbed her arm spinning her around "Akira was back there last night but it was clean when I went back there to get her, her Handkerchief was there because she went and wiped off my face with it because Raya licked me! Thats it! Akira is not at all at fault and you damn well owe my Fiancee an Apology for how rudely you treated her!" @Scattered Ambitions (You've angered the sexy protective Fiance)

The room was cold and thrown into shadows as Vahl slipped from the expansive bed and began to retrieve his clothes in the darkness. Seeing that there was little else to do for the time being, his thoughts fell back to the conversation he had had with her the night before - one that included a certain blue haired witch.

He finished buttoning up his shirt, smoothing out whatever wrinkles had been there before hand, and without giving her time to wake up, Vahl disappeared...and walked right out of a store centered in the middle of the city. It was such a smooth transition that he appeared as the most recent guest of the small diner, tucking hands into pockets as the wisp made his way toward the cafe.

Halfway there his eyes traced to the side, and a the slightest of smiles appeared as he spotted a familiar head inside the store he was just passing. Stepping inside and ignoring female cashier who watched him with interest, Vahl reached out and tapped Ellie lightly on the shoulder. As she turned, he plucked a stray leaf from her hair and held it before her. "There are a few more of these on you," he said pleasantly.

Seera growled. "Fine." Before she went out, she grabbed one of her steak knives. As she was grabbed, she held the knife up threateningly. "Don't. Fucking. Touch me." She pulled her arm out of Alexander's grip, then promptly imbedded the knife in the wall nearest her. She pulled it back out, and proceeded to stab the wall, in many more places.

@Cryobionic @RegalWindstar @Whoever the fuck else wants to get stabbed

Ellie squeaked in suprise turning to face Vahl,"V-Vahl!?" she cried, backing away crashing into the shelves, knocking a few things down on top of her, " Oh god.. you really scared me!!" she cried, kneeling down to pick up the fallen items, blushing brightly, "W-what are you doing here?.." she asked sheepishly, pulling the few remaining leaves out of her.

Alexander growled "Akira is a sweet kind girl, even gave you a damn body at her own expense seeing how it takes ENERGY for her to use her magic. If you really think she'd ever ruin something precious to you like your kitchen then you are an idiot. If your way of saying thanks for that is accusing her of something she didn't do and not apologizing then I don't think Akira should EVER have helped you!" he said to Seera before storming out back to Akira his foot steps heavy. He got back to Akira she tried to see if something was wrong but he just pulled her close and buried his face in her hair to calm himself.

@Scattered Ambitions (Go Alex Go Alex GO GO GO ALEX *Cheers with pom poms*)

"That little bitch." Seera winged her knife across the room, sticking it in the wall opposite her. A small yelp was heard, and Lila was seen, suddenly diving out of the way of the knife.

Vahl chuckled, the sound rich as he plucked one of the boxes she had failed to notice and replaced it back on the shelf. "Passing through," he replied, and after a pointed, inquiring look at the clutch she still held in her arms, he began to return those to the shelve as well, "to see a cousin of mine. I've been meaning to visit him since I'm still new to the city. And yourself?" He glanced behind Ellie and noticed the display of meat standing behind her, and the obvious human standing behind it. "I didn't think your cafe served anything that appeared relatively..." His fingers waved in the air, motioning slightly at the glass display, "normal."

"O-oh, it's for my pet Neo-snap, Chomp," Ellie smiled kindly, "Vinny actually got him for my birthday," Ellie smiled, looking down sheepishly. She didn't know why she was telling all this to someone she had only met once before but, he seemed like a caring person, and so far, he had been really nice to her. "Oh, Is your cousin a will o wisp like you?" she asked kindly.

"A Nero-snap?"

A note of interest left the wisp's lips as his head rolled to one side. "Full grown and those things will bite you in half, Ellie. Did you know they require a special soil? Nothing can replace soil from the underworld, but a good substitute is placing a few dead bodies in there every now and then. Ah, nothing extreme," he reassured her, "a bug or two will do, maybe a mouse. They just require decayed pieces to nourish them as well." As a mother and her band of children shuffled inside, one pulling a wagon behind them, Vahl opened his arms in the slightest, a protective gesture, as he ushered Ellie gently out of the way.

"No, he's a ghoul," he replied, smiling down at her, "a tad shy, so I was surprised when I received a call from him."

"Well, he's still a baby so the worst he could do it eat one of my fingers," Ellie giggled nervously, blushing when he ushered her out of the way of the mother, even though she gave the girl's hear a odd look. "Oh, I've met a few ghouls before at the cafe, they've always been nice, quiet but nice," she remembered fondly. "T-Thank you about the tip with the Soil, I'm sure Chomp will be really happy with it! I want to make him as comfortable as possible," she smiled sweetly, tucking strands of hair behind her ear.

Once the troupe of sniveling little nuisances had passed, their mother harping at them to stay in line, Vahl backed away and gave Ellie a comfortable distance. "That's very thoughtful of you. Perhaps you'll be the only one he doesn't bite once you train him further."

Having not trailed too far away, the whimpering of the woman's youngest infant made the hairs on the back of his neck stand with irritation. His eyes flared slightly, and he wished for nothing more to be responsible for its silence. To the young witch though, it emoted nothing but heightened curiosity as if something she had said had caught his fascination. "May I see this Chomps of yours? In the parts of hell I travel through, Nero-snaps aren't as common. Conditions aren't very favorable for them."

"Oh, sure! I'm sure he'd love to meet you!" Ellie giggled, picking up the meet she was looking at for him. As she began to walk away she flinched as she put her weight on her left ankle, squeaking as she dropped to her knees, whimpering as she dropping to her knees,"Ow...I must have twisted y ankle..." she whimpered softly.

"Akira!" She screeched completely ignoring Akira's current dealings, "Your a fairy! Find my Aunt and Uncle." She said her demand wavering as she checked her phone. Again, Still nothing there, "Something is telling me there okay but I can't freaking find them! How do 2 forty year olds just go missing!" She yelled in panic, then slowed her breaths to calm herself, "Would you be able to find them?"

Akira's eyebrows raised as she went to Raya. "theres no magic I know of to track a person..except dark magic. But we can do this without magic. Tell me where was the last you saw them, Do you or them have any enemies? Have any of you got involved in something anything recently?" @DestinyRed

The slight pop caught his heightened sense of hearing as Ellie's misplaced stepped caused the ligaments to stretch beyond capacity before tearing against the pressure. The wisp suppressed a deep shudder, though an exceptional tingle managed to run down his spine. With a look of concern, Vahl kneeled beside the collapsed girl. "Excuse me," he murmured and slipping a hand beneath her calf and supporting the heel of her damaged foot, straightened out the leg so it was no longer bent awkwardly beneath her.

It was a wonderful sprain, the color already rising in her pale skin, and he fixed her with a worried gaze. "You can't walk on that," he told her, taking her purchases in one hand while he spoke, "and it needs to be under ice before it can swell any further." Taking in a deep breath and gazing off to the side for a quiet, pondering moment, he held his arms out to her. "Come on, Ellie, let's get you back to the cafe. Or," he jerked a thumb over one shoulder before patting his back, "I can carry you piggy back. It's your choice."

Ellie blushed brightly looking down,"I guess Piggy back," she said wobbling over behind Vahl, crawling on his back, "I'm sorry if I'm heavy..." she murmured, softly, blushing at the looks she was getting from people.

"Yesterday when I got home from the party and Pops helped me up the stairs because a drunken me was falling over." She said then thought about when she last saw Merle, "And I saw aunt Merle yesterday making dinner before I left for the party, but I wokeup literally twenty minutes ago and I had a split lip and bruise on my Jaw. Then Poof! Both of them where gone." She explained then tried to remember if she had pissed anyone off lately, "Oh um I did run into someone with my bike. Big burly guy. Kinda looked like a dog but I haven't really done anything bad."

Akira nodded listening. "Okay, Okay don't worry Raya we'll find them." she walked outside and make hundreds of butterflys to search the city. Alexander raised an eyebrow at what she chose to send. She rolled her eyes "it takes less energy so I can make more of them." Alexander smiled in approval. Akira sighed "You should sit down and try to calm down. You won't do any good being in such a panic, you could end up doing something stupid hurting yourself" @DestinyRed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back