• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

The sound of plastic crinkled as Vahl secured both hands beneath her legs before scooping Ellie up and straightening from the floor with ease. He adjusted the bag of raw meat more comfortably on his wrist before heading out, the glass doors sliding open before the pair. "Why are you apologizing? Have you never been carried like this before?" A shimmering lock of her hair fell in the way, and with hollowed lips he tried to blow the strand out of view. "Ellie," he began, humor in his voice as the strand remained stubbornly in his vision, "you'll have to move your hair out of the way if you want us to get there safely. Otherwise I'm walking blind."

"I always hurt my self or embarress myself at least! And I'm never calm! You should know this by now." She said with a quiet laugh. Checking her phone again, "I swear if I don't get a text soon I'm going to burn this phone." She muttered to herself, "So how's Alexander?" She asked a memory of licking him coming to mind, causing her to cringe up and her voice to go hogh, "I licked him?" She squeaked, her cheeks going a bright pink, "Oh god what else did I do?"

Akira blushed bright red when Raya brought up Alexander Akira thought for awhile about her question about what she did "You licked him, twice. You had me dye your hair pink. Thats all I can remember" her head turned slightly to look at Alexander who was watching her while eating cake she turned back to Raya blushing a brighter red "A..a..and Alex is fine" She squeaked. she kept stealing glances his way when he was looking at his cake or coffee. @DestinyRed

His steps were slow and gait somewhat unbalanced as Jun stumbled into the cafe, fingers buried within milk colored lock as the shade tried to nurse a familiar throbbing. He had vowed never to pick up another bottle again, and yet somehow, last night, he had managed to. The events from before were more than vague accounts of shadows and figures, and the only thing Jun wanted now was some peace.

But as he stepped inside it was two hear the exchange of two familiar voices. It was difficult to tell who sounded more excited than the other as Jun spotted Akira and Raya just at the bar table. He gave a feeble wave as their voices lowered, then rubbed at an eye. When his fingers pulled away, they were streaked with a charcoal colored substance, and Jun, having forgotten to remove his make up from last night, gave his hand a questioning stare. "Good morning," he called to the girls as he felt their stares on him.

Akira smiled and walked to the counter grabbing one of the many remaining bottles of Medicine walking up to Jun and handing it to him but not before flicking his forehead "If you weren't drunk last night and in pain this morning I'd kill you for what you did to Oliver" she said though her words had little bite to them "Anyways take that It'll help with the hangover" her smile widened @thistle

"Wait! Does the pink come out?" She asked nervously, grabbing a strand of her hair and pulling it in front of her with a worried expression, "Or am I literally a strawberry top from now on?" She asked then saw Jun, "Oh hi Junny Bunny, or not so bunny Junny." She said, feeling her pocket suddenly vibrate. With unearthly speed she had her phone in front of her face, "All's well no need to worry. What the heck does that mean." She squealed angrily then chucked her phone across the room, hearing a sudden crack then a thump, "Um... I don't know why I did that." She said quietly then plopped her face in her hands, bubble pink hair splaying in front of her, "There probably fine, I shouldn't be worrying so much."

The small thwack felt more like a hammer blow than anything, and it was a well administered hit that accentuated the fact that he suffered from a hangover. Jun recoiled appropriately, nearly withering. "Did.. What I did to Oliver?" he repeated, almost mumbling incoherently, obviously not understanding Akira's sudden animosity. It hadn't even been a full minute since he'd stepped inside.

Fingers rubbed against his abused brow as Jun frowned. "What did I do to Oliver last night?" He cringed once more before he could receive an answer, as Raya, without warning, pitched her phone across the room and crashed it against the side wall. Had his mind been more clear he would have asked immediately of her welfare, but that was not the case, and instead her hair made him do a double take. Raya now looked as if she'd been dipped in a cotton candy machine.

The shade deeply regretted the decision as new found pain lanced up the back of his skull, and he slunked in a nearby seat before he could grow nauseous. "What happened between Oliver and I?" he asked again, craning his neck up to peer at Akira.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akira scoffed at Jun crossing her arms looking so bad like she wanted to hit him "You kissed him, you kissed my little brother!" she screeched her glare burning into Jun. "Honestly! If you weren't in pain I'd send you six feet under!" she stomped her one foot. she turned to Raya "I don't know if that'll come out sorry Raya. I don't know how to reverse it if I don't know how I did it in the first place, there is many methods to change hair some permanent"

@thistle @DestinyRed

"Oh he doesn't remember!" She said with a laugh, making a finger heart, then raising it to her eye and made a kissy face when Akira explained, "I ship it." She said with a laugh, "Don't feel bad. I Licked Alexander, twice. Tried to blend Graeme's shoes. Made Ellie wear your costume. Kissed you on the cheek and tried to burst Akira's eardrum." She said with a laugh, sticking out her toung then laughing more, "So your drunk makeout session is nothing compared to my drunk sugar rush." She said then listened to Akira with a barely concealed grimace, "And dyed my hair bubblegum pink well I was at it..."

Jun grimaced and grasped his head as Akira's words reigned down upon him. At first glance one might have mistaken the shade's response as being horrified by last night's events, but instead he was trying to battle a growing migraine. As Raya's voice died in the background, Jun pushed himself upward and started to the bathroom, finding his stomach rise, and would have made it inside when he glanced inside the backroom and spotted a pair of familiar red horns.

For some reason he remembered grasping them in order to... His sickness left him in an instant and he turned back around, despite the protesting headache, and looked wide eyed about the room. "We kissed..." he whispered, the shock leaving him breathless. "I k-kissed Oliver and - " Jun's eyes shot to Raya, blinking anew and absolutely bewildered. "And you kissed me?" A quick peek at the mirror revealed the small coloration against his cheek, the distinct line of lips printed high against a cheekbone.

Jun's face flared a bright red, almost the same color as the stack of peonies sitting in a vase beside him. "H-H-How? When did I? We?" he stammered helplessly, and the heat of his face seemed to burn away any residual headache as the memories came back to him.

Raya watched Jun walk around in a mixture of shock and bewilderment, then tilted her head at his shocked stammer, "Yeah. You kissed Ollie I kissed you... Am I missing something? Why are you so shocked?" She asked noting that his face appeared to be painted a nice shade of red, she could understand why he'd be shocked about kissing Oliver but what was so shocking about a peck on the cheek? She shook her head then pointed at Akira, "We had to put a spell on this one to keep her from burning you alive." The teen said, grinning at Akira, "In all honesty Jun I'm suprised your still alive."

Akira raised an eyebrow "Thanks for reminding me Raya, I have to kill Graeme and Alexander too for stopping me from killing Jun" There was shuffling behind them and when Akira turned around Alexander was hiding behind the counter. She scoffed and turned back to the other two. @DestinyRed @thistle

"You don't understand," he murmured, visibly distraught as his eyes scanned the woodwork, distractedly, "A kiss...is something I've never experienced before," his voice dropped that required the girls to strain their ears, "and I can't even remember it. Even this," Jun touched the tips of his fingers to his face, more abashed, "is new to me."

He fidgeted, knowing how foolish this made him sound. What was worst was that he would have to repeat this awkward situation with Oliver once he decided to wake up, and the idea of it numbed Jun to the core. Best to rectify the situation as soon as possible, so he could at least have some time to prepare himself once Oliver awoke.

Letting out a shaky exhale that seemed to calm him a bit, Jun turned to Raya. "Thank you for the kiss," he said with a polite smile, then switched his attention to Akira. "And I'm sorry for upsetting you last night." He didn't exactly know why he was apologizing but it felt like the right thing to do at the moment.

Akira smiled softly at Jun's apology and his admission about not remembering the kisses. So she did something that had Alexander popping up from behind the counter, she leaned up and kissed Jun on the cheek "Now you have a kiss you can remember" she smiled brightly in her innocence not noticing that it was something improper for her to do. Alexander looked furious and about to pull his hair out from her actions. Akira continued smiling "Also I forgive you. Just know if you ever kiss Oliver again you'll never be able to reproduce, are we clear?" @thistle

"I'm a kiss virgin too!" She squealed in excitement, "But apparently when I'm drunk my lips seem to forget that." She said with a laugh then tilted her head, "Did you just thank me for a kiss?" She asked, a strange look on her face, "Your weird Jun, but you make a very cute bunny." She said then laughed at Alexander's expression when Akira kissed Jun on the cheek, "I'd kiss you to but I'm afraid I have garlic breath." She joked grabbing herself a glass of water before hearing Akira's threat, which caused her to slam her hand over her mouth so she didn't do a spit take, "Akira! Leave the guy and his ability to reproduce alone." She said, her face alight with laughter.

Though her voice was sweet as she spoke to him, the threat at the end remained was clear and Jun took an uneasy step to the side, then another for safe measure. It wasn't certain if shades could repopulate or not, especially with the wisp's earlier explanation of a shade's origins, but at the moment that didn't matter.

What was important was keeping a safe enough distance between himself and the length of Akira's leg. He noticed that she was wearing heels, and shuffled a few more inches away. He was about to lower himself into a seat when a dark purple shape fluttered into view and rested on frame of a chair, distracting Jun's attention. "There's a butterfly beside you," he mentioned to Raya, then gave a wondering look, "when are butterflies out at this part of the evening?"

"I didn't know we even had butterflies here." She said quietly then held out her finger, nearly bouncing in delight but staying still for the sake of the violet beauty on her finger. It was a gorgeous butterfly such a rich purple contrasting with darker blues along the tips of its wing which left a metallic looking hue in the mix between the purple and the blue, "Isn't she pretty." The teen asked slowly moving her finger forward to show Jun and Akira. She smiled happily, then lowered her finger to the table and it fluttered about. To anyone her age it was just another bug, but the childish glee it put in her eyes you'd think it was a free trip to hawaii.

Akira smiled recognizing it as one of her own "I'm glad you like it Raya" she giggled taking the butterfly and holding it up to her ear "It seems my butterfly has found what looks like the people you were searching for. Its not sure if its them though but if you want to check it out" She handed the butterfly to Raya, "just tell it to lead the way when your ready Raya." @DestinyRed

Yellow, glowing eyes popped in the backroom, glancing around confusedly. The owner of said eyes sat up abruptly, a small frown prominent on his face as he looked around to take in his surroundings. At first, Oliver didn't quite recognize the room he was in, and a sudden jolt of dread ran through him at the thought that he might have been summoned back to hell, then after a grueling two seconds of almost panic, he recognized the red and white curtains hanging just adjacent to the bed he was sitting on, and breathed a sigh of relief.

As he looked down on himself, the memories of what had transpired to get him into this situation, and these clothes, came flooding back to him, and the imp giggled softly, shaking his head as he pulled at the white tunic he was still wearing from last night. Cherubic imps, alright. With a small shrug to nobody in particular, Oliver slipped off his quiver and bow, as well as the wings which looked decidedly more flat now, and shuffled out of the bed, looking around for his normal clothes.

It took a few seconds for him to remember where he had last left them, but when he did, he began to slowly walk over to the bathroom, his shoes flashing red with every step. He dimly noticed the presence of other people withing the cafe itself, their voices carrying over to him as he passed from the backroom to the bathroom, but he didn't pay them no mind right now, he was on a mission, to find his clothes! And find them he did, or, his jeans at least. Right where he had left them, in a pile under the sink. Grabbing them, he slipped them on under the white tunic, looking around curiously for his hoodie, his brow furrowing in confusion.

"Oh, man." He sighed, as he spotted the purple fabric sticking out from under one of the stalls. Pulling it out revealed that the hoodie was absolutely ruined, the hood was teared off, and the sleeve was halfway ripped open. Whoever had done this must have had a field day tearing into one of his favorite articles of clothing, and the imp sighed sadly, holding it up to the light to study it more. It wasn't exactly unwearable, and as the imp slipped the thing over his head, he tried to get it comfortable around his frame. His pale, bruised shoulder stuck out from the left sleeve, as it had been partially ripped off, and the hood dangled weirdly behind him. The imp shrugged at his reflection before making his way out, it covered what needed to be covered.

As he entered the main area of the cafe, he took in the scene with a small, amused grin, leaning himself against the door frame. Raya and Akira were there, looking decidedly excited about something, and Jun, who looked decidedly sickly, was slumped over in his chair. As he watched the white haired, pale boy grasp his head, he was thankful that imps didn't get hangovers.

"Morning!" He chirped, waving at the three with a happy grin.

Ellie blushed, pulling her hair out of his face," N-not since I was a little girl," she murmured softly, tightening her grip on his shoulders slightly. "My dad used to do this..." She remembered sadly, burying her face in the back of Vahl's neck, Odd, he kinda smells like Vinny... She thought to herself.

@thistle

"Morning Ollie!" She chirped back, then looked at the group in front of her, "Okay so I'm chasing a butterfly somewhere... anyone want to come with? I don't think I'll go until later" She asked, looking down at the butterfly on her hand. She was curious where it went but she wasn't to keen on following a butterfly to who knows where, alone. Raya smiled at the purple creature then looked at Oliver, noting the torn up hoodie, "What the heck happened to that poor sweater?" She asked, tilting her head at the torn material.

Oliver pursed his lips and pulled a little at the material, slipping his shoulder into the sleeve, only to have it slip out a second later when he shrugged in response to Raya's question, "I don't know," He said, scratching his arm, "I found it on the bathroom floor like this." He explained, giving her a clueless look, "Probably a troll or something. They like to destroy stuff, no?"

Jun, who was currently resting his cheek against the cool wooden surface of the bar, switched to the other half of his face when he heard Raya conversing with another. Still in a partial daze from what had been revealed to him, he missed who she greeted and rolled his head to look the other way and give his own 'hello'.

But the words stuck in his throat once he spotted Oliver, his face flushing once more with unbidden heat. Although nothing pressed against his lips it felt as if there was a sudden pressure there, and he touched them self consciously before dropping his hand. Hands anchored against the bar table and Jun straightened, bottom lip caught between his teeth. "Morn...'Morning, Oliver," he said haltingly, not knowing what else to say, only managing to glance at the imp fleetingly before looking away.

Looking up at the stammering, weak sounding voice, Oliver raised an eyebrow at the red shade before smirking, "Mornin' Jun!" He giggled, walking into the room and over to the bar, taking a seat in one of the barstools, "You look like crap," He informed him, noting his black smudged face and messy hair. He was pretty sure he didn't look much better, but then again, he never did, so that wasn't really a fair comparison.

"If your head's hurtin', you should drink some water. Or at least, that's what I think it was." He added after a while, noting the shade's apparent inability to focus properly, a thoughtful expression overtaking his face as he picked at the rifts in his hoodie, "I heard something about that a while back, anyway. Something about alcohol and dehydration."

Raya's response came with another clueless look, "I guess they do, I've never met a troll, troll. Oh but I did knock over a gem troll once." She said then looked at Jun who was in a state between flushed and blushed. She giggled then popped to her feet and grabbed Oliver by the arm, dragging him right in front of Jun seeing as the bunny needed to stop feeling embarresed, "Okay. Let's get this straight. Oliver was drunk, Jun was drunk. You guys kissed blah de blah, blah, blah. Ollie did you like it? Junny did you like it? If you guys both like it, BIG WHOOP! Just kiss again, if you didn't. No one cares! You where both stupid drunk and if one did and the other didn't then Jun has the right to look like a cherry tomato." She said not bothering to sugar coat anything. She huffed at the bubble pink hair that splayed in front of her, "Stupid hair." She muttered then sat back down and looked at Akira, "So when's the dress shopping?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back