• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Vincent raised an eyebrow at the retreating detective, chuckling a little as he watched the other guests, still in full partymode, now even acknowledge him in the slightest. "It's Halloween, it would be hard to keep it down." He said, shaking his head with a grin, "He's welcome to try and quiet them, though. Hopefully he finds a pair of earplugs."

~Continuing continuing flashback~

"I can see where she got her beauty from," Vincent grinned at Mrs. Morse, before holding out his hand for her to shake over the table, "Vincent Buckley, manager of this joint and 'really a demon'," He snickered watching the girl closely, noting with a small start her unusual eyes. They reminded him briefly of opals, the way they seemed to swirl with different shades all deriving from blue. They were rather pretty, he decided, and he smiled at her, his own crimson ones flashing with mild interest.

~Continue~

Ellie blushed looking down, "N-nice to meet you," she whimpered, as her grandmother smiled between the two, "My, my is that mr. Allen I see sitting at the bar, I haven't seen him in ages I have to go say hello," she smiled mischievously, as Ellie looked at her retreating form, Did my grandmother just sacrifice me!? she thought, looking up at Vincent, pursing her lips, "S-so...How long have you been working here?.." she asked lamely, internally kicking herself in the face, If Maria was here should probably would have laughed at Ellie horrible attempts at small talk. Thinking of her friend studying in Paris sent a pang of sadness through her chest, as tears welled up in her eyes, I miss Maria...I miss my life..she thought sadly, as tears began falling down her cheeks.

~Cont.~

The demon lowered his hand as he watched Mrs. Morse go, a small pang of disbelief welling up within him at the old witch's willingness to leave her only grandchild alone in the presence of a demon, and while it was true that Mrs. Morse had been coming to the cafe for years and years, even before he started working here, and knew him quite well, it still took him by surprise, and kind of flattered him a little. As he heard the girl, Ellinor he believed Mrs. Morse had called her, speak, he turned his attention to her question instead,

"Well... fifteen years or so, I think. It might be more, though, I was never really good of keeping track," He told her with a sheepish shrug, running a hand over his stitches, giving her a small grin.

"-And then I freaked out 'cause you were suddenly bawling, and I thought I had said something horrible!" Vincent laughed, bringing the beer to his mouth, draining the rest of it, "I remember that super clearly too, I was thinking 'here Mrs. Morse trusts me in the presence of her granddaughter, and I make her cry.'" He laughed, poking her in the stomach with a dimpled grin.

Ellie giggled, poking Vinny's cheek,"Well I'm sorry I was still geting used to a entirely new life, "she smirked, lacing her fingers with the demons, "You patted my head until you i stopped crying and then listened to me when I talked about my problems," she smiled fondly, "Ever since then I kept coming back to see you, and i guess somewhere in between that, I fell for you," she smiled fondly, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Well, I wouldn't have been a very good bartender had I not listened to your problems," He teased right back, grinning, "Do you have any idea the drunken life stories I have gotten to listen too during my time behind the bar?" He shook his head with a laugh, squeezing her hand as the next part of her sentence reached him, "And I was too stupid to realize it until you nearly got killed," Vincent blinked, looking down at her, "I really can be a 'dummy demon' sometimes, huh?"

(Get ready for more sap)

"Yeah, Ellie smiled lovingly, kissing him lightly," but your my dummy demon," she murmured, kissing his temple.

(Who you do dis)

The corners of Vincent's red eyes crinkled as he smiled down at her, cupping the back of her head lightly as he tipped his head, catching her soft lips with his as his arm snaked around her waist, pulling her closer. He could feel the heat radiating from her body, and he was almost sure that was the reason for the sudden warmth now spreading throughout his entire chest, as his fingers curled themselves into her hair gently before he pulled back with a soft grin, hugging her to him, "I'm sorry it took me so long, to see it." He murmured into her ear.

"He is going to marry you right now!" She declared, her words a little slurred after her fourth beer. Raya jumped to her feet and marched out the door, surprisingly taking the alchohal well, "Alexander whatever your middle name is!" She yelled, grabbing him by the ear then dragging him into the kitchen, "Marry her right now or I will lick your face. Again!" She demanded, still keeping her grasp on his ear. She felt like her brain was fuzzy, and it was a little hard to focus on her slurred demands, but kept making them regardless. Completely forgetting about her potentially permanent pink hair.

Ellie smiled, laying her head on his shoulder her hair brushing over his shoulder and chest," I didn't mind waiting," she smiled, moving to kiss him again when she heard someone clear their throat behind her, "Well, well, Ellinor Morse i didn't know you could be so direct~!" Estelle smirked at the two,from her place under the bar " I can feel my pure child mind being corrupted!" she cried fanning herself as Ellie turned bright red, "H-h-h-h-h-h-h-how long have you been there!?"she cried, looking at the younger girl. Estelle's hair wiggled with satisfaction, "The whoooooole time," Estelle smirked.

Vincent glanced down at Estelle, an eyebrow raised as he smirked at her, "It's rude to spy on people." He told her simply, not really caring much, before grabbing another beer, which would probably be his last one. While he had failed in getting properly drunk himself, watching the others, particularly Jun getting wasted had been a lot more fun than he could have ever imagined, and the party seemed to have been a great success.

Meanwhile, Oliver, seeing that Estelle was most certainly not stealing his spot anymore, patted Jun on the shoulder before walking by him and into the back room, collapsing into the soft sheets of the bed, intending on staying there 'till the morning.

"It's rude to make out with your girlfriend behind a bar," Estelle smirked, her hair wiggling happily. Ellie blushed brightly, glaring at Estelle,"Go to bed!!!" she screeched at the girl, burying her face in Vinny's shoulder. Estelle laughed, getting up,"I'm gonna walk home, see you later, and Vincent no babies!" she threatened, walking to the exit.

Alexander raised an eyebrow as he was dragged to the Kitchen when he was told by Raya who seemed to be drunk to marry Akira he sighed in annoyance "I can't marry her right now, she wanted a proper wedding ceremony and she'd get mad at me when shes sober if I just married her in such an unromantic place." Akira pouted at his response tears welling up in her eyes "You don't love me" she cried. Alexander's eyes widened as Akira launched herself at him lightly beating her fists on his chest "You're an Idiot! an Idiot Alex! Y..you like that Mermaid...princess more th..than you like me" she was sobbing and hiccuping.

Alexander sighed "Little bird" he tried getting her attention but she wouldn't look up at him "Little bird!" he tried again still nothing "AKIRA!" she finally looked up at him startled. Alexander placed one hand on her shoulder and one on her chin forcing her to keep looking at him moving it to her cheek when he was sure she wouldn't try to look away. "Akira" he spoke softly his eyes full of warmth and tender love. "Princess Melody and I are just friends, Allies, You are the one I want to marry. If I could I would marry you right on the spot right now, god knows how much I want to. But you wouldn't like that, you wanted a huge ceremony and I am not going to take advantage of your drunken state and take away your dream of getting Married with all your friends around you wearing a beautiful wedding gown. You will get married you just have to be patient, no one will take me away from you. You are the most precious person to me, you mean more to me than you could imagine. I would not trade you for anyone or anything. Whether you like it or not you are stuck with me. I love you" slowly as he spoke he had gotten closer to her wiping tears off her face with one hand the other hand moving off her shoulder to run his fingers through her hair before at the end of his little speech he kissed her.

Akira smiled into the kiss relieved after they pulled away her face fell again her head lowering, Alexander hooked a finger under her chin making her look up again "Whats wrong?" tears started to gather in her eyes "Alex...I..I did something horrible!" Alexander raised an eyebrow "What did you do?" she burst into tears "I drank alcohol wh..when you told me not to" she whined, His eyes softened "I know, I know it's okay." he pulled her close hugging her a small chuckle escaping him "You're fine my love"

"Okay... but you asked for it!" She said then popped up on her toes, licked her hand then rubbed it on Alexander's face and stuck her tound out before marching out. Jar of sugar in tow. Her vision was partially blurry, but she was somehow Sober, already taking more spoonfuls of her sugar as she sat down on a bar stool. The teen looked at the rest of them twirled her pink hair with one hand and ate sugar with the other. Tottally. Normal. Halloween.

Alexander grunted in disgust, Akira giggled and wet her handkerchief in the sink before wiping his face off with it. He smiled at her and grabbed her hand her lavender lace handkerchief being left in the kitchen as he dragged her out. He led her to the crowd in the middle which was clear and bowed to her "May I have this dance my stunning Princess?" Akira giggled curtsying "Yes my handsome Prince, I would be honored to dance with you." Alexander smiled and they got into position as a group of mermaids started to play classical music. Alexander whisked Akira around the floor the two of them in perfect sync with each other and the music. Both of them were smiling softly their eyes only on each other. They got fancier with their dancing overtime adding spins and dips.

Ellie smiled, moving so so she was sitting next to Vinny, knocking his foot lightly with her's, "I'd say tonight didn't turn out to be a complete disaster," she smiled

"I'd say you're right," Vincent chuckled, watching the fairy couple twirl around, briefly wondering how the mermaids were managing to breathe out of water, never mind where they had suddenly procured their instruments from. With a smile, he shrugged it off and leaned back, just relaxing against the bar. With most of the cafe now either intoxicated or filled up on snacks, he could finally close the bar and take a breather, "Hectic, but a complete success." He smiled.

Ellie smiled, standing next to Vinny watching Akira and Alexander dance, "This is nice, I wish it could be like this forever," she murmured, smiling at the happy couple.

"I'm sure someday it will be," Vincent told her, giving her a reassuring smile, "When this is all over and done with."

Ellie turned to face him, smiling softly, "Yeah..." murmured, lacing her fingers with his, squeezing it reassuringly. She rested her head on his shoulder softly,smiling happily.

Ellie groaned, stirring in her sleep, flinching when the sunlight hit her, "Make it stop....Make the sun go away," she groaned, burying herself deeper under the covers, burying her face in Vinny's bare chest. "Vinny~~...Do something...the sun hates me," she whined, sniffling softly.

The night before Alexander had said goodbye to the others before taking Akira home.

Akira woke when the blinds were opened with a groan her head pounding "Do you want to die?" She growled out

Alexander chuckled "Good morning to you too my love" he walked over sitting next to her placing a tray on the stand next to the bed and handing her a bottle of a milky white liquid

Akira raised an eyebrow "What in the world is this?" Alexander smirked "Medicine" Akira paled "NO!" she winced at her own voice

Alexander sighed grabbing her chin "Akira take the damn medicine. Your headache won't get better if you don't"

Akira pouted "I don't want to" Alexander sighed "If you take the Medicine I'll make you your favorite cake okay?" Akira's eyes lit up and

she held her pinky out "Promise?" he wrapped his pinky around hers "So childish.. fine I Promise."

she took the medicine her face scrunched up "Oh god this is worse than the medicine for when I'm sick!" Alexander chuckled

"well maybe next time you'll listen to me when I tell you not to drink alcohol hm?" he leaned down kissing her forehead.

"Now I did promise you cake, do you want me to make it then we'll go to the cafe?" Akira nodded

"Yeah, we could take some to share with the others!" Alexander chuckled again "We should take some medicine too, they all will most likely have a hangover"

Alexander walked off to the Kitchen and Akira got dressed.

------

Awhile later Akira walked into the Kitchen the smell of her favorite cake in the air, Alexander put it in a cake box since they did buy a few from the bakers to easily transfer cake and other pastries between locations. They left the Kitchen box in hand grabbing Bottles of the same Medicine Akira took on the way and entered the portal room. They set it to the cafe and walked through appearing outside of it they walked in setting the box and medicine on the counter.

(@EVERYONE *^*)

Vincent's left eye cracked open ever so slightly, Ellie's previous soft moans of protest regarding the sun making him a little uneasy about opening his eyes fully. As the bright light hit his pupil, he could almost feel it constrict and he squeezed his eyes shut painfully, rolling over while throwing an arm over Ellie, unintentionally shielding her from the light, "The sun can go fuck itself," He murmured hoarsely, groaning, "It can go fuck itself in hell."

Ellie flinched when she heard someone down in the cafe, groaning, "Vinny....you did remember to put up the closed sign right?..." she whimpered, curling the covers around herself, creating a small cocoon like structure. "I'm not getting out of bed," she pouted, peeking out of the covers to glare at the demon. "Your cafe, you deal with unwanted people," she groaned.

"The closed sign is up," Vincent murmured, burying his face into the pillow, relishing in the coldness of it, "Besides, I think Ollie's downstairs, he'll scream if it's something dangerous." He told her, and cracked a small, close eyed grin, "I'm not getting up yet, it's barely past nine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back