• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Ellie giggled, sipping her beer happily,"Vinny~ w-when am I gonna get my piggback ride~~!?" Ellie squeaked, pouting at the demon, "T-two options~! P-p-piggy back ride! or....Or finish the bite you gave me!!" she cried, finishing up her beer, "But..more beer first.." she murmured.

Eventually Alexander wrestled the bottle away from Akira but it was too late, it was practically empty only a sip left in it. Akira giggled when Alexander glared at her "I swear you love to cause trouble for me don't you little bird?" Akira smiled cheekily at him and hopped off the bar stool wobbling Alexander sighed grabbing her arm steadying her. She smiled brightly and leaned on him "You smell wonderful" she said giggling a slur in her speech. Alexander blushed slightly as Akira looked up at him "Alex~" she whined cutely. "I want...I want to get married now...why aren't you marrying me right now? Do you not love me?" Alexander groaned shooting Vincent a glare "this is all your fault Vincent." he looked at Akira "I do love you Little Bird, More than anything but you wanted a proper wedding like humans have." Akira frowned "But I..I.." she looked at a person in the crowd "Her hair looks like a pile of crap" she giggled again completely forgetting about the wedding.

Akira leaned up close to Alexander her arms wrapped about his neck "Alex you are so attractive" her lips came close to his and then their lips met for a few short seconds a blush creeping up Alexander's face, she let go and wobbled away from Alexander "Ah... A..Akira!" he called after her slightly flustered after he had finally gathered his mind. "Crazy little.." he sighed shaking his head. Akira looked around for someone to bug before finally going to Raya "Raaayaa~ do you..do you want to play pranks?" she slurred wrapping her arms around Raya's shoulders leaning on her "We could...turn someones hair pink...or something." @DestinyRed

"Oh I'm sorry! Vincey Pincey is now Wincey!" she happily stated to Vincent then looked behind her at Akira, taking a sip of a random drink in a can well she was at it, "This is tasty! what is it Akoora?" She asked, holding up the can to show her, "Oh let's turn my hair pink!" She squealed excitedly.

Akira giggled "Then we...will have matching hair when I get..embarrassed.. just how are we to do thaaat? Oh I know" she grabbed Raya's hand and dragged her to the kitchen grabbing red food coloring dye she formed a crystal and doused it in it changing the crystals color "Much easier than..changing it only with my mind" she giggled. She lightened it to pink and crushed it above Raya's head it falling all over her hair changing the color slowly to pink "see? so prrrretty. Raya you looks like a pretty..pretty girl, you're my best friend yeaaah?" @DestinyRed

"Thanks! How do I get it out? I bet I look Hawt!" It was quite obvious that Raya was drunk on sugar due to her speedy words and the fact she wasn't standing still compared to Akira who's words where slow and cordination completely gone, "Well best friend who tries to kill me, what the heck is this? It's so good!" She squealed, pointing at the can of alchohal she was oblivious to.

Akira giggled "I don't know how to get iit out, I forgot hooow!" she squealed laughing "its a good look on you though you look gorgeouuss. The looked at the can "Thats Alcohol...it makes you feel fluffy!" She giggled again "Alex says I shouldn't drink it but guess what?" She leaned closer whispering like some big secret "I drank it anyway" she burst into hysterical laughter. @DestinyRed

"I have pink hair now?" She asked with a head tilt, "Yay!!!" She screamed, probably shattering any sober person's eardrum,"Alchohal, Where have you been all my life?" She asked the can then kissed its logo, her head was a little fuzzy but she didn't really care. The teen simply stole at least five cans if beer, gave one to Akira then pulled some lipstick out of the bag she left in here and rubbed it on Akira's eyebrows, "Now your bootyful!" She said then sat down.

Akira giggled "thanks for the alcohol, Don't let Alex know" she held her finger to Raya's lips "shh don't let...Alex..knooow" she smiled goofily at being called bootyful "Yay! Now we both are..so..pretty. Maybe Alex will marry me now right now.. I wanna marry hiiim" she spoke sipping the can of beer "H..he said he wanted to marry me, why aren't we married? Does he like some other girl? The mermaid princess sure is pre..pretty and they are so..frieendly with eachother... stupid Alex." @DestinyRed

Ellie pouted looking down at the bar, sniffling, "Vinny, a-are you gettin' bored with me?...I saw you...I saw yous...I saw you!! Talking to that pretty water nymph...I saw yous~! She was really pretty too~! Prettier then I'll ever be!!" she laughed bitterly. "That's the kinda girl you like huh?..." she pouted, resting her head on the bar, sipping her beer.

The demon almost burst out laughing, throwing an arm over her shoulder, "Oh, I don't think you have to worry about me leaving you for Igor," He told her, trying to hold a serious face, but the corners of his lips were twitching dangerously, "He's not really my type, no matter how long and luscious his blonde locks might be." Vincent chuckled, kissing her cheek playfully.

"Eh?" Ellie looked up at him, tilting her head curiously, "That...she was a he?...that's confusing, I don't get nymphs....I do- I don't get anything!!!" she cried, sniffling, as she buried her face in the bar. " I don't get...how, how Serathi..could give birth to someone nice like you....I don't get it!! But...then again I don't know much 'bout your past....only bits and pieces..." she pouted, glaring at the demon although she didn't look like much of threat."You don't ever talk 'bout yourself Vinny!!" she cried unhappily.

A little taken aback by her sudden outburst, the demon brought his beer to his lips, draining the bottle, having a feeling he would need it. With a sigh, he leaned himself against the bar, so his back was against the cafe as a whole, "Do you want me to talk about myself?" he asked with a small frown, grabbing another glass bottle, "'Cause if you do, just ask instead of bottling up your questions."

Ellie frowned, tearing up slightly, "Because...I don't wanna make you upset, talking about Serathi...your past...your childhood...I know it makes you uncomfortable and you don't like it...I don't....I don't want you to hate me..." she cried, looking down as tears flowed down her cheek, "But...I still wanna know...I wanna know everything about you Vinny," she whined, wiping her face vigorously.

Vincent reached out, running his thumb over her cheek, wiping away some of her tears with a soft somewhat strained smile, "All you have to do is ask," He told her, a sudden realization overtaking him. He really hadn't told her much about his past, or about his 'former life', and a stab of guilt ran through him as he thought about how open she had been with him over the course of not only their relationship, but for as long as he had known her, really. As it was, she hardly knew him.

"You can ask me anything you'd like, I wont get upset with you, I swear, and I certainly wont hate you for it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellie sniffled, resting her head on Vinny's shoulder, "You promise?..." she whimpered, sniffling softly. " I wanna know...about how you were....before you became good," she murmured softly.

Sucking in a sharp breath, Vincent hugged her a little closer, as if drawing comfort from her petite form, before cracking open his beer, giving it a slightly bitter smile, "I was a monster. The kind the humans hunted before they lost their morals," He began, kneading the glass bottle into his palm, not drinking from it, "I had no morals myself, really, now that I think about it. I was a thief, a liar a... murderer. I drew pleasure form seeing innocent people suffer and in short I was..."

The demon halted, as if just saying it physically hurt him, and with the look now prominent in his crimson eyes, one would be forgiven for thinking so, "...Serathi's son."

Ellie looked down, lacing her fingers with Vinny's squeezing his hand lightly to bring him back to their world, "Vinny..." she murmured softly, resting her head on his chest, smiling softly up at him.

"I remember this one time," He told her with a low, grim tone, whatever Ellie had said, lost on him as he flashed back to the past, his grip tightening on her, "I stumbled upon a small cottage in the outskirts of a small town in Italy, I think it was. It was inhabited by a human man and his daughter, hardworking people, no doubt," Vincent looked down at Ellie's silvery blue eyes, his own red ones far away, "I stole the mans soul and made his kid watch. She screamed and cowered, of course, watching her father die..."

As a shudder went through him, unbidden and unexpected, the demon bit his lip, his left eye twitching ever so slightly as the events of that night came back to him in a flurry of images, "I... I laughed at her, told her some horrible things, like how she wouldn't make it three days out here, how it was better to just end it now... Then I snapped her neck."

His eyes were wide now, staring down at the witch, "She was twelve." He whispered, trying to back away from her as emotions of self loathing, regret and immense guilt bombarded his subconscious all at once, and as he gripped his head, he knew he deserved every moment of pain now brought on by remembering... himself, "She was just a child." He hissed, his fingers tightening around his hair, "Not much younger than... Estelle!"

"VInny, Vinny, Vincent!" Ellie cried out, gripping the demons hands tightly, pulling them away from his head. "Calm down, it's ok, it's going to be ok..." she whispered to him softly, pulling him to her so his head was resting on hr chest, " That you from the past...he's not here anymore, you aren't him anymore, you're kind and caring and the most loving person I've ever met, you always give everyone a chance,"she smiled kindly, kissing his forehead lightly. "So please...calm down...look at me," she said softly, smiling lovingly at him when his red eyes met her blue ones, "It's going to be ok," she smiled, kissing him lightly.

"Him was still me, though," Vincent murmured, looking at her as his nerves started to calm, "Not matter how you twist and turn it, that monster used to be me." He straightened up, twisting his arms a little, before running a hand over his stitchings, "Sometimes I feel like these aren't punishment enough, you know?" He mumbled before reaching for his drink again, not really remembering when he had actually put it down. Taking a swig from it, he looked back at the cerulean haired witch, giving a soft, genuine smile,

"What would I do without you hm," He murmured, reaching out to tuck a few strands of hair behind her ear, cupping her cheek with a fond smile, "You've always had a certain knack for saving me from myself... remember the first time we met?"

"Of course how can I forget you dummy demon?" she smiled, pressing her forehead against Vinny's.

~Flashback~

Ellie looked nervously at the group of wood nymphs chattering happily in the corner of the cafe about different types of herbs that they had discovered. It had only been a few weeks since she had moved in with her grandmother and she had spent all of that time either trying to get accustomed to her new home, or grieving. Her grandmother had finally dragged her out of the shop because she wanted to show her some 'interesting', at first when she had taken her down the dirty run down alley, Ellie had really thought that her grandmother had lost her mind, until she saw the small cafe at the end of the alley. It looked as worn down as the rest of the alley, but there was a certain charm to it, like it felt like a second home.

"Ellinor, do you know what you want to eat yet?" her grandmother asked, smiling at her kindly," O-oh, um, I'll just have a milk tea," she said, stuttering slightly. It was odd that her grandmother, who from what Ellie could gather was kind, sweet and a all around wonderful person could have given birth to someone as cold and distant as her mother. "Ah, good choice, the bartender here makes a lovely milk tea, Vincent! Two milk teas when you have a chance dear," her grandmother smiled at the demon standing behind the bar. Ellie's gazed dragged from the group of nymphs to look at the demon, running a hand through shoulder length hair nervously, she had never met a demon before but from what she head read about them, one certainly shouldn't be behind a bar in a cafe serving coffee and tea.

@Cryobionic

"You were so fidgety back then," Vincent murmured with a small smirk, lacing his fingers with hers, "And so curious, about everything. One would think it was the first time you'd seen a cafe for monsters." He snorted, knowing fully well that was just the case. He laughed as Ellie smacked his arm.

~Continuing Flashback~

The blue haired demon turned away from his conversation with a enthusiastic Mr. Allan, who had been raving on about how he had nearly caught a miniature three headed tortoise just a couple of days ago, and how enraged he had been, when an eagle had decided to snap it up just when he had been about to grab for it. Vincent had been nodding his head and smiling fondly at the old man, not really caring one way or another about three headed tortoises, or how well they sold on the black market. As the familiar, frail voice of one of his favorite customers reached his pointed ears, he waved a hand in it's direction with a grin, indicating that he had heard her request.

It was a quick thing, fixing up the two cups, and it wasn't until he was in the process of adding the milk into the steaming beverage that he realized that old Mrs. Morse usually didn't order two cups for herself in one go. Blinking curiously, he grabbed the cups, making his way over to her usual table and his head tilted slightly as he spotted the petite, cerulean haired girl sitting next to the old witch, staring openly at everything around her with wide, curious eyes.

Setting the two cups down at their table, Vincent shot the girl one of his signature dimpled smiles, before addressing Mrs. Morse with a grin, "I didn't know you would bring company today, ma'am," He chuckled slightly, "Your daughter?"

Zero was restless on the couch he was sleeping on, there was so much noise down stairs it was hard not to hear them. So he got up and went down stairs with a pissed off face. He had to go to his partners funeral tomorrow and if he can't sleep then he'll miss it then shit will totally go down. He reached the end on the stairs opened the door to the bar opened it and told everyone in the group "Listen! I'm trying to sleep and I have to go to a funeral tomorrow so can you guys please keep it down!?!?!?" Once he got the message across he went back upstairs ignoring whatever but still listening to make sure they were quiet enough to where he can sleep.

@Cryobionic

@Elfia Nightwing

And anyone else who's there cause I can't exactly remember who's there, sorry it's been a long day for me.

Ellie looked up at Zero's sudden appearance, frowning at his anger, "I-I'm sorry we'll try and keep it down," she smiled kindly at the demon.

~Continuing Flashback~

Ellie let a small squeak, turning away from the demons kind gaze, as her grandmother laughed,"Vincent you old charmer, no this my granddaughter, Elinor," she smiled, motioning to Ellie to nodded to the demon in acknowledgement, "H-hello," she whispered softly. Her grandmother chuckled, sipping her tea, "She's a quiet little thing but smart as a whip," she smiled kindly at Ellie who looked down blushing furiously. "A-are you really a demon?..." she suddenly asked, looking up sheepishly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back