• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

"Well according to someone I'm to adorable to be a demon, so why not be the opposite," Ellie smirked, sticking out her tongue playfully.

Yan hissed at him again, then went back to eating. After a bit, he had finished off everything. The dragon stood up, and stretched his wings out, sweeping everything off of the counter. He then decided that he was going to explore. He again pushed past the fuming imp, and made his way up the stairway, and then into Vincent's apartment.

@Cryobionic

Oliver's eyes widened dramatically, and he let out a panicked yelp, bolting after the stupid, scaly beast and up the stairs. Once there, he managed to somehow duck under it's stomach, positioning himself in front of the demons front door, blocking the entrance, "No way!" He yelled, shaking his head rapidly back and forth, "No way in hell."

Last edited by a moderator:
Gnag climbed out of his cupboard to see what was going on to see Oliver and a dragon of some sort. "Oye Oliver, git ova' ere" "Ye, we got a wee gift fo' ya!" Holding out the pendant Gnag spoke again, "Test it out fo' a few days will ye? Iz a prototype cure for imps need ta feed!" "Ye now stop messin with that wee lizard and git ova ere!"

"I can't!" Oliver shouted back, staring down the dragon with a pout, "I can't let the dumb dragon get into Buckley's apartment, or he'll skin me!" He explained in a whiny tone, pushing lightly against the dragons chest.

Yan stuck out a paw, and swiped at Oliver, knocking him to the side. He then proceeded to turn the handle on the door, opening it, and stalked into the apartment. He sniffed the air, stretched out on the carpet, and rolled around.

@Cryobionic (forgot to tag you, sorry)

"Gnaaag," Oliver whined out between clenched teeth, "Help me get this over sized axolotl out of Buckley's apartment before it thrashes it!" He pleaded, sending a puppydog stare the other imps way, complete with a quivering lip.

@Dnaleri017

Gnag chuckled at Oliver's sad attempts. "I'll handle the wee lizard Oliver. Ye don't have the same effect on people that I do." Gnag skittered up into the apartment and started dragging the lizard out by its tail. "C'mon ye pudgy lizard, ye dun wanna be in ere." "Ye, much better stuff at my place, You can do whatever ye want in thar" Gnag cackled dragging the lizard back down and toward his cupboard.

@Cryobionic @Scattered Ambitions

"Tha tickled a little, and he scratched me skull" "Tha lizard is askin fo' it..." Gnag skittered into his cupboard bringing his wrench he received from Ellie a while back. Climbing the wall and ceiling of Vincent's apartment he banged the ceiling fixing it with the magic wrench then smacked his skull with the wrench. Going back to the cupboard he brought out a dragonfruit. "Iz got dragon in tha name... should get its attention" Waving it in front of the dragon he spoke loud and glared. "Oye ye wee newt, if ye want this ye will be followin me..."

Ignoring the imp, Yan began to make himself a nest of sorts out of Vincent's clothing and bed sheets. He also tore up the carpet. Soon, he was curled up in the nest, and was asleep.

Gnag glared and threw the dragonfruit at the dragon. "Ignore me and ye'll be paying for it soon enough..." Gnag stomped out and slammed his cupboard door leaving only the sound of what should be heavy tools and loud banging from his apartment.

Oliver squeaked in horror as he watched the dragon completely destroy Buckley's belongings. His face contorted to that of sheer hopelessness, and he wandered out of the room deflated, his shoulders drooping. "God damnit."

Zero groaned as he heard noise happening in the apartment where he was staying. He was sleeping on the couch, obviously to anything that was happening, he didn't know what time it was but all he did was yell "What ever the fuck you are doing back there knock it off! I'm trying to sleep!" He then resumed to sleep, he was very tired as the previous night he had barely gotten any sleep and his adventures that day left him even more tired. He had a blanket over him that wasn't anything particularly interesting and the pillow wasn't interesting either but they sure were comfortable.

@Cryobionic

@Scattered Ambitions

@Dnaleri017

"You!" Oliver yelped, turning around mid-step, watching as the detective from the day before curled up on the sofa much like the dragon was among the clothes. The imp ran over to him, shaking the man by the shoulders, "There's a dragon in the bedroom," He said urgently, "You're a detective, get rid of it!"

@Archdemon

Zero just muttered sleepily "I don't want the cake......" He was having a dream before Oliver woke him up. "Huh Dragon?" He said rubbing his eyes sleepily then immediately shot up eyes wide "DRAGON?!?!?" He fucking got out of his bed couch in not even a second. "Okay I'll shadow teleport it away to somewhere that's not here!" He slowly crept into Vincent's bedroom and made sure to close any windows and turn off all the lights and shadow teleport it. He was too tired to shadow teleport it to a specific place so it got randomized and it just materialized outside the cafe in some corner. Zero looked at the room and sighed "Oh fuck me........." He walked out looking at Oliver "It's gone but since I just got up and I'm really fucking tired I don't know where I teleported it. Now why was a Fucking dragon in Vincent's goddamn room!!" He crossed his arms across his pajamas. His shirt had a couple words written on it saying "Here's a cool detective" while his pants had many small images of a detective badge All over it.

@Cryobionic

@Scattered Ambitions

Oliver pressed his lips together hard, looking over the detective. Not that the man had gotten off the couch, and properly taken care of the dragon, he imp could actually study him fully, and he was having a hard time not laughing at the disheveled looking shadow demon. "Um..." He murmured silently, his shoulders shaking as he looked down at the mans badge clad pajama pants, "I... I d-don't know." He wheezed, looking up at him with a straight face, his yellow eyes dancing with poorly concealed giggles, "It was here when I woke up, honest!"

Akira and Alexander finished breakfast.

Akira yawned "Do we not have any coffee Alex?" Alex raised an eyebrow

"ah just let me check Little bird, though I didn't even know you liked coffee" Akira yawned again

"Well *yawn* Its great if you need energy, it works thats all that matters besides, I can load it up with sugar if I have to"

Alexander chuckled rummaging through the cabinets in the kitchen "Can't find any"

Akira pouted yawning again "What do I do then? I keep yawning"

Alexander smiled "We could go to the cafe" he spoke walking up to her kissing her cheek.

Akira groaned "That requires getting up" Alexander raised an eyebrow again "Is my little bird being lazy today?"

Akira grinned "Yup!" Alexander sighed still smiling "Is being Lazy really how a Princess should be acting."

Akira smirked "Eh, Princess Shmincest, I don't care what my title is, its not gonna stop me from being lazy."

Alexander smirked "Though I guess its only right you are lazy, you did use a lot of energy. Want me to carry you?"

Akira blushed "Hell no!" and shot up off her chair "Look look, I can walk and..stuff so no no no NO"

Alexander smirked more and lifted her up off her feet with a screech from her. "I didn't know you disliked me that much, I'm wounded my little bird" he said faking hurt

Akira rolled her eyes and slapped his arm "Yeah yeah...." she leaned up and kissed his cheek "So you are not gonna put me down?"

Alexander smirked again "Not a chance" and he walked to his portal room carrying her princess carry style. He entered the coordinates to the cafe they went through the portal and walked into the cafe.

@Anyone thats in the cafe

~END OF NIGHT SIXTEEN~

~NIGHT SEVENTEEN~

(Let's do this thing, then.)

Vincent stared at himself in the mirror, his red eyes looking back at his costumed form. He could hear music blasting from below, no doubt due to the fact that the karaoke machine was turned to full volume, and Mrs. Cromwell was oddly fond of that machine. Her screeching voice reached his twitching ears, even from a floor away.

"You look awesome, now can we get going, already?" Oliver's voice sounded, his tone a mix of annoyance and amusement, "I wanna get to the good moonshine before it's gone, man!"

The demon glanced down at his small-statured companion, looking blasphemously adorable in his white cherub costume, complete with a halo upon his dark haired head. Vincent raised an eyebrow at the golden bow strapped to the imp's back, but he had promised not to use it at all, something the demon wasn't sure if he should believe or not. Giving the imp a smile regardless, though, he opened the bathroom door, stepping outside to his still-thrashed apartment.

"Yeah, happy halloween." He grinned.

(timeskoop)

Above the clamor and bustling, the bell to the entrance was hardly heard over the excitement as Jun slipped inside the cafe, and, after nearly being whacked by a wing that could have easily been mistaken for a costume or an authentic appendage, the shade ducked into the back rooms. Once he arrived, he huffed and dumped the parcel onto the beds, staring down at what Raya had shoved into his hands before, her sugar induced state shoving more than what he thought necessary.

His brows were turned up in perpetual confusion as he touched the flaxen color ears from yesterday, then lingered to the other pieces of the costume, looking more than uncertain. Over sized gloved paws and a pair of furry leg warmers accompanied the costume, along with a...a...tail. Jun swallowed, remembering how he had been chased around the costume store, Raya and Ellie both insisting he try it on.

Fingers picked up the most questionable item as Jun took up the small black pencil that had been tossed into his bag. What in the world was this for? The shade thought about it for a good while, and his lips pursed to the side, making his nose crinkle.

Then the light bulb went off. Ah. Whiskers.

What a night this would turn out to be, he thought, and reached for the ears.

Akira sighed, the day before they had walked straight back out of the cafe and home after seeing the weirdness in it.

"I don't even know if I want to ATTEMPT going back there today" she said to Alexander whom was getting his shirt buttoned up already half dressed

he walked over to her as she sat on the bed and leaned over her "Would you rather stay here with me?" Akira blushed having been forced to lean back as to keep her personal space Alexander's hand next to her head. "N..No no, lets go to the cafe!" she squeeked jumping off the other end of the bed taking her dress and running into the bathroom.

Alexander chuckled running a hand through his hair with a sigh finishing getting ready. Soon she exited the bathroom they both were completely dressed. He held a hand out to her and when she took it he led her to the portal room going to the cafe. The cafe bell rung as they opened the door their eyes looking around curiously.

Zero decided to go into his Shadow demon form that Halloween night! He had entered the cafe only to kinda have his ears be blown to smithereens by Mrs. Cromwell but he just float all the way to the back corner. Halloween was the one day in the year that he could actually use his shadow form it was quite relaxing. His demonic shadow claw hand kept tapping on the table as he waited for the others. Everyone else would be in their costumes as it is Halloween and Zero is wearing one when he's in human form but he prefers to be in shadow form cause why not!

Raya whizzed down the street on her bike, The basket full of costumes. She had an exquisite masquerade mask on, covering half her face in swirls of black and gold, her eyes bore glowing contacts both of which where neatly framed by her side swept blue hair. She turned, frowning as her odd little kitten heals kept sliding off the pedals, she would have killed for a car in that moment. Upon making the turn that led to the cafe she found that the lacy gloves didn't want to press down on the breaks. When she finally got a grip she stopped just inches from a wall letting out a breath of relief.

The teen quickly abandoned the bike quickly darting inside and noticing 2 familiar faces, "Hey Alexander, Hey Akira!" she greeted then noticed Akira wasn't wearing a costume, "Why aren't you in costume!" she screeched, grabbing the girl with one hand then dragging her to the back room, and pulling a random costume out of her basket, "Put this on." she said then realized it was a males costume, "Oh! Wait." she pulled out a different one -double checking it was for a female- then handed it to her, "Put this on." she said the walked over to the bed Jun stood at then dumped out a mixture of candy and costumes, "Well look at the Junny Bunny!" she teased, then noticed a hat with her pile that belonged to the costume she just gave Akira, "Take this too." she said then tossed it over to Akira.

@RegalWindstar @thistle

Akira had to gather her bearings having been pulled away from Alexander and barely caught the hat tossed to her "Wh..what am I supposed to do with this?! What the heck is going on?!"

@DestinyRed "What in the world even is this* She held up the costume looking at it like it'd attack her.

Jun straightened from the other side of the bed, having just rolled up the second leg warmer. In terms of doing things in order the shade had planned poorly, outfitting himself first with the gloves before fumbling with the second half. There were small claws that Jun had failed to notice until he had latched the first one on, and they tended to get in the way if he wasn't careful.

As Raya entered the room with Akira and Alexander, showering the bed anew with other frills, lace, and props, Jun barely managed to swipe his tail and pen before they could completely disappear. He snapped the elastic band experimentally that held the cotton tail, wondering if he could get away with not putting it on before answering Akira. "Vincent and Ellie decided to throw a little celebration for Halloween," he explained before decidedly hidding the piece in his pocket for the time being, "and Raya provided us with the decorations and costumes." Glancing to the side he noticed the said protector riffling through her collection, heavily intent on finding something.

Trying to make sense of her costume a question slipped from him. "What are you dressed up as?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back