• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Akira raised an eyebrow addressing Jun "Hallo..ween? What is that? I've never heard of such a thing before. What do you usually do on this...halloween?" @thistle

"What he said." she agreed then tilted her head at Akira, Who hasn't heard of halloween, "Little kids go door to door and say 'trick or treat' then there given candy well everyone else goes to costume parties or watches horror movies with the best friends or boy/girlfriends." she explained then looked at Jun when he asked what she was dressed as, "Oh, I'm a girl at a masquerade ball." she said, then remembered she was wearing a trench coat and peeled it off, exposing a one shouldered black gown then was tight at the top and fanned out at her waist. It was short in the front and longer in the back yet miraculously none of the fabric touched the ground, leaving the intricately designed gold hem line rather unscathed, "You like?" she asked Akira and Jun striking a silly pose with a laugh.

"From what I've seen before, it's a day where people can dress up however they like, and there's a tradition where people go up to doors, exclaiming 'trick the treat!' in order to get candy." The explanation was lacking, in more ways than one, for Jun had only witnessed it behind the closed door of his apartment, and he thought it strange that someone would shout such an odd saying for a single sweet. "Or it's something similar to that. This'll be my first time as well."

Jun turned to the mirror then, uncapping the pen, and began to draw three short lines along his cheekbones, lulling into silent concentration as he tried to visualize the animal he was representing. How long were their whiskers again?

"Trick or treat," Oliver corrected from the doorway, a grin highlighting his glowing, golden halo while he crossed his arms with a smirk, "And grown ups usually get wasted on this holliday." He explained, entering the room, watching the other people with interest. "What are you dressed up as?" He asked, looking over at Alexander, who looked decidedly.... normal.

Akira raised an eyebrow "That sounds....interesting. It seems quite similar to a masquerade ball minus the ah.. Trick or treating and watching Horror movies." She smiled at Raya' costume "It is..a nice fit for you. Ah but what is..this in my hands. I know now its a costume but what of?" @DestinyRed @thistle

Alexander raised an eyebrow "I have never crossed paths with this...day. Its quite strange, If I'd known before hand I would have prepared a...fitting costume for my Fiancee and I."

"Well, up here it's known as the day the dead walk the earth," Oliver explained, entering the room fully, his homemade costume dragging a little on the floor, "But in hell, it's known as the day we can be our selves." He smiled, poking Akira in the stomach, his smile just a little to wide. "Of course, costumes are fun too." He chirped, spinning round with a giggle.

Akira smiled at Oliver "What are you dressed as anyways Oliver?"

Alexander raised an eyebrow "Dead walk the earth? How strange and silly."

@Cryobionic

"Can't you tell?" Oliver purred, gesturing down to his white clad self, the halo attached to his horns gleaming in the light from the overhead lamp, "I'm a cherub." He grinned, his tail snapping against the floor behind him, "A kid-angel. Do you get it?" He giggled, throwing himself down on the bed, his light up shoes, which he had refused to take off, flashing red.

Ellie smiled creeping behind Vinny, covering his eyes with her hands. "Hello Vincent,do you wanna play a game?" she whispered in his ear. After talking to Maria about costume ideas she had finally thought of something good. What better on Halloween then to dress up as a serial killer puppet? " I finally got the swirls right! Look!" she smiled brightly, pointing to her cheeks. She was dressed up in a pair of black shorts from Maria, one of Vinny's button up shirts that she had shrunk to her size, and a old black suit jacket that she had found at a thrift store on the way home. She even had found a little bow that was similar to the one from the movie. "It came out pretty good huh?" she smiled twirling for Vinny to see.

Akira smiled brighter "Oh, I didn't realize. That is absolutely adorable Oliver!"

Alexander scoffed rolling his eyes his mood already slightly soured

Raya smiled then pulled out some treat bags from her pile, each containing various sweets and handed one to everyone, "Happy halloween." she chirped, "Oh and I believe that's either an Angel or a polar bear." she said to Akira with a laugh. She was having trouble keeping a grasp one the plastic bags with her gloves but she managed not to drop any, "And I believe there is 10 different kinds of candy in each of those." she said with a smile.

"That's cause it's supposed to be," Oliver giggled happily, kicking his legs, making his shoes flash up, "Adorable and ironic. I think it fits me to a T. Anyway, what are you going to dress up as, 'Kira?" He asked curiously, his yellow eyes flashing with contented amusement.

Vincent spun around from the bar, his eyes wide, "Oh," He murmured, his mouth forming a perfect 'o' shape as he studied her attire for the night. "You look great!" He finally exclaimed happily, handing her a pink drink with a grin, "You match Jigsaw almost perfectly, only, he's not as adorable." He smirked, adjusting his leather hat.

Akira's eyes lit up at the word candy "Sweets!" She threw her arms around Raya squeeling "You're the best!" @DestinyRed

Alexander's eyes softened as he tried to hide a chuckle at her antics. He gently took Akria's costume out of her hands inspecting it "It's a Angel" he raised an eyebrow thoughtful "By any chance.. Raya right?" he adressed Raya "Do you have a fallen angel costume for males?"

Ellie pouted,taking the drink, "I'm not adorable! I'm dangerous psychopathic serial killer!" she cried, smiling up at Vinny."Nice costume," she smiled, sipping the drink.

"Well, excuse me for not realizing how dangerous and psychopathic you are," Vincent drawled, tipping his hat with a smirk, "And thanks. I couldn't really think of anything original to wear, so I just went with the most logical. Seems we're both serial killers, though." He laughed, wincing a little as Mrs. Cromwell's 'beautiful' notes rang out once more in the tune of 'Never gonna give you up'. The demon chuckled behind his hand, sending the cerulean haired serial killer an amused look.

"Haha! Your welcome." She said then pried herself out of Akira's shockingly hard grip just in time to hear Alexander's question, "I think theres a Vampire costume in there and some black wings. Mix that up and I think you'll look fallen."

Newly whiskered the shade turned from the mirror and gestured for Alexander to glance at the bed, waving the make up pen at the color pile. "You can probably find something in there," he offered, then noticed the bow and clutch of arrows strapped along Oliver's back. Both looked very convincing for a Halloween party. "Are those real?"

Maria opened up the door sighing, "Come on, you lost the bet, now own up!" she yelled behind her. "I look stupid..." Estelle grumbled, staying out of the doorway. "Yes you do, but you were the idiot who was convinced the sun was a planet," Maria deadpanned, adjusting the madhatter hat.

"They might be," Oliver admitted, looking up with a secretive smile, his eyes studying the innocent looking bunny-boy "But don't worry, I promised Buckley I wouldn't use them on any customers!" He giggled, drawing an arrow from his quiver, throwing it at the shade with a freckled grin, "See? They're not even that sharp." He laughed, shaking his head.

Akira smiled as she turned to Alexander who handed her her angel costume as he walked over to the pile gently pauling through it picking out costume peices.

Akira smiled and rushed off "I'm going to go change. I'll be back" Alexander went off to change aswell once he found his costume. They both came back out dressed up.

Akira looked very pure, Graceful, angelic, and innocent compared to Alexander who looked Dark, Elegant, Mysterious, Mischievous and sexy. Akira blushed at Alexander.

Alexander walked up to her and hooked a finger under her chin bringing her face up towards his "Beautiful" Akira smiled "Well you don't look half bad yourself. Dare I say, you look very handsome." Alexander smirked and kissed her before pulling away and intertwining his fingers with hers holding her hand.

Both cleared their throats blushing remembering others were in the room and turned to Raya. "Thank you very much Raya" they both spoke at the same time soft smiles on their faces.

@DestinyRed

"Estelle jut come inside already!!" Maria screamed, dragging Estelle inside. Estelle squeaked, as she was dragged inside the cafe pouting, " Hey Vincent, say hello to Estelle in Wonderland," Maria laughed, as Estelle blushed brightly, pouting. " I hate dresses," she pouted, her hair wiggling unhappy as it tried to escape the big, bright, blue bow in it.

The suit clad demon glanced down at the young witch, the corners of his mouth twitching upwards dangerously as he took in her blue dress and white apron, "You... look positively cute." He told her, sending her a dimpled grin, lifting his drink to his lips, "And what're you supposed to be, a fluffy carrot man?" He asked, looking at Maria.

Jun had just barely set the make up stencil on a nearby desk when Oliver tossed the wooden missile at him. He floundered for a moment, starting. Gaining control he pushed aside an ear that had decided to go limp at that moment and touched the edge, experimentally. The tip was dull and someone had been thoughtful enough to blunt the points even further by dipping them in wax.

Whoever had thought of the idea had been clever, for Jun could only imagine what the imp would do once there was a bottle of alcohol to accompany both of the faux cherub's hands. Jun returned the arrow to Oliver's quiver. "Where's Vincent and Ellie?" he asked to no one in particular, tightening the strap of one paw.

Oliver snorted, getting up from the bed, "Ye of little faith, Junny-boy," He murmured, spinning his bow around in his hands, "I wouldn't actually shoot someone." He commented dryly, noticing the look on the shades pale face, "Unless they deserved it, of course."

The imp danced towards the door, exacting a flurry of twirls and hops, completely out of time with the music blasting from outside, "And the last I saw of Buckley, he was heading towards the bar, and towards a familiar looking blue headed puppet."

"I'm the mad hatter you dork," Maria said sticking out her tongue. Estelle pouted looking down, "I wanted to be a zombie sloth but Maria called me stupid and said no," she pouted. Ellie smiled at Estelle, "Well, I think you look adorable Estelle," she smiled, causing Estelle to pout further.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back