• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Serathi smiled coldly reaching out a elegant, long fingered hand to drop something in the slaves own,"You've done well, here scraps of a pure soul like i promised..." She smiled. I'd like to see how Vincent and is little army fair against Abbadon, she thought letting out a cruel laugh. "Soon...the overworld will belong to me," she cackled.

Maria nodded, picking up the fast asleep Estelle walking outside of Vincent's apartment." We'll see you tomarrow," she smiled walking down to the cafe as Ellie closed the door behind them. She sighed deeply streaching her arms above her head letting out a small high pitched squeal of a yawn." I didn't realize how tired I was..." She yawned.

Vincent walked over to the door, locking it behind their leaving friends before turning to face Ellie with a small smirk. In an act of spontaneous and uncharacteristic wickedness he grabbed her by the waist mid yawn and carried her into the bedroom, kicking the door shut behind them.

~END OF DAY ELEVEN~

~DAY TWELVE~

(I think)

Akira woke up to screaming. She groaned then bolted up when she realized who it was. "Oliver!" she rushed into Oliver's room She started shaking him "Oliver, Oliver wake up!"

@Cryobionic

The imp began fighting against her grip, trying desperately to get away, digging his sharp, claw like nails into the skin of his 'attacker'. Beads of sweat were starting to form on his forehead, running down from under his bangs and mixing in with the tears leaking from his closed eyes. "Don't," He hissed, unable to escape from the nightmare that had overtaken him, thrashing about in the bed and making the kitten leap away with a screech, "No!" He screamed, his tail curling in on itself as he continued to thrash, completely unaware of his surroundings.

Akira growled wondering what she could do to help his nails didn't even bother her. She sighed pulling Oliver into a hug running her fingers through his hair "Oliver, your okay just wake up. I'm here, just wake up."

@Cryobionic

Oliver stiffened in her arms, his yellow eyes suddenly flying open, staring up at her, their glow penetrating the darkness of the room. His sweaty face was an unreadable mask, as his chapped lips parted to try and somehow relay what he had felt. "He's awake," He hissed harshly, his whole body suddenly trembling, "He's awake."

The imp let out a pained, terrified whimper, before his body collapsed and his eyes rolled back in his head and he fell limp in her grip.

Vincent smiled a little as he felt the signs of his body wakening, rolling over to drape an arm over the lump at his side. "Morning," He murmured sleepily, reaching up an arm to shield his eyes from the sunlight that was streaming in through his window, "'time 's it?"

@RegalWindstar

@Elfia Nightwing

Akira sat shocked as Oliver fell limp "Oliver? OLIVER! what do I do?" She made up her mind and picked up Oliver hoisting him onto her back before dashing to the portal room to the cafe.

Once she got to the cafe she rushed to where Vincent stayed and knocked on the door frantically.

@Cryobionic

Vincent groaned when he heard the frantic knock on his front door, wanting to stay under the warm covers a little longer. When the knocking persisted, he reluctantly rolled out of the bed, grumbling as he felt the cold air hit his body and reached for his shirt. "Damnit," He mumbled, pulling the piece of clothing over his head, before heading over to the door. The demon unlocked it with a sigh, opening it expecting to see something quite different than what now stood before him.

It was Akira, who looked quite scared, with Oliver hanging unconscious on her back. His red eyes widened, and he opened the door for them completely, "What's going on?"

@RegalWindstar

Akira shook her head "I don't know I woke up to him screaming he clawed me when I tried to wake him thinking I was attacking him then he woke up saying "He's Awake" then just went completely limp. I don't know what to do!" she was Panicking.

@Cryobionic

Vincent led them to the living room, poking his head into the bedroom on the way to inform Ellie of their unexpected predicament, before holding his arms out for the unconscious imp. He had no idea what could have caused the boy to have such a violent reaction to a nightmare, but it was quite obvious that Akira had found the experience more than terrifying, from the look on her face.

@RegalWindstar

@Elfia Nightwing

Akira reluctantly gave Oliver to Vincent though she didn't want to let go. "Vincent, you can help can't you? Will Oliver be okay?" tears started to gather in her eyes the worst case scenarios running through her head her panic growing

@Cryobionic

Vincent's first instinct was to check if the boy's soul was still intact, and he would have smacked himself on the forehead for his stupidity had his arms not been full of unconscious imp. So instead, he settled the small creature down on the couch and checked for a pulse. The demon's heart skipped a beat when he didn't find one, and he tried again, searching harder this time. "Ellie!" He called out, his own voice a little panicked now, knowing that the witch was far more knowledgeable in the field of healing than he, as he frantically began to press his fingertips against the the boy's now pale neck.

Unseen by the occupants of the room, a small, black figure entered the apartment, sniffing around for her imp. When she caught the scent, she leaped towards it, landing with a soft, silent thud on the boys stomach, meowing softly.

Vincent frowned and tried to swat away the animal, but as a result he got a pawfull of angry, sharp claws. He hissed in annoyance before leaning over Oliver, and almost fainting in relief when he felt a distinct warmth against his cheek, signaling that the boy was breathing.

@Elfia Nightwing

@RegalWindstar

Ellie walked out of the bedroom, looking Oliver going over to him checking for a pulse lightly on his wrist. She smiled when she found it, faint but there.

Akira was looking between Oliver and Vincent Worried. When Vincent called Ellie panicked after checking his pulse Akira Panicked even more. By now she was openly crying without a sound her face slightly breaking out of its impassiveness she forced on it.

@Cryobionic

"Vinny what happened?" Ellie turned to him confusion written all over her face as she walked to the kitchen, coming back with a cloth placing it on Oliver's forehead lightly, scratching Brautwursts head lightly.

"I don't know" Vincent replied worried, backing away from the small imp, "Do you know what might be wrong?" The demon looked up at Akira, his mouth had gone dry after that little scare, and now he was just watching the boy with relief clearly written on his face.

Akira shook her head "No, I thought he was just having a nightmare...he looked so scared Vincent." By now Akira's sobs were no longer silent he eyes puffy and red from crying as she sat near Oliver watching him "He was under my roof It was my job to protect him to care for him...and I can't do anything for him."

@Cryobionic @Elfia Nightwing

(and oh god it sucks when you are connected with your char I'm about to burst into tears..help >.<)

"Akira.." Ellie sighed resting her hand on Akira's lightly, she smiled giving the fairy girl a hug," It's ok...Ollies gonna be ok," she smiled supportively.

"A nightmare can hardly be life threatening." the demon commented before turning to the sobbing fairy, touching her shoulder hesitantly, "And it's not your fault, Akira," He murmured softly, "We don't even know what caused this."

Akira hugged Ellie back her one hand moving and resting on Vincent's hand on her shoulder. Her sobbing lessened to sniffling her wings drooped in sadness her hair turned blue. "Are you guys sure he'll be alright? Not knowing what caused this makes me even more scared for him...Can't dark magic do anything? Couldn't someone harm someone else through dreams with dark magic? Thats what my father always told me when he was warning me about the dangers of dark magic so I'd never use it."

@Cryobionic @Elfia Nightwing

"No," Vincent shook his head sadly, "Oliver's an imp, he was born in darkness, remember?" He told her, and a small crooked smile appeared in his lips as he gazed down at the small creature, the kitten stretching out on his exposed, bruised stomach. "You couldn't have thrown a shirt over the poor tyke before you dragged him here?" He joked half heatedly, but there was no real humor behind his words. Something had scared Oliver enough to make him faint, and his thoughts instantly turned to Serathi. It was a worrying thought, and the demon could feel a cold shudder travel down his spine.

Vincent tilted his head confused, "No... we already established that didn't we? I think we'll have to wait until he wakes up for him to tell us himself what it was that scared him so much." He murmured, going over to the other couch, letting himself fall into it with a huff.

@RegalWindstar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back