• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Akira smiled "Its been nice actually. He..makes things more lively around the castle which..makes it more bearable to live there. If he wasn't there I couldn't take it, because being there...I just am reminded of my Parents, I can't even go into the ballroom anymore. Everytime I do, I just see it all happen again...and again." She stopped her breath hitching as she leaned her forehead against Olivers "I wouldn't be able to handle it if I lost Oliver too."

@Cryobionic

"I'm sorry about your father," Vincent said sincerely, bowing his head a little in respect, "I never said that, did I? I apologize." Truth be told, the demon hadn't really though much of it, having only heard about the event in passing from Alexander, but now that he thought about it, he felt kind of guilty, not having given his condolences to his new assistant manager earlier. He gave her a halfhearted smile, "For what it's worth, I'm sure he was a good man."

@RegalWindstar

Akira looked up at Vincent wiping tears that were forming out of her eyes clearing her throat her actions shaky she smiled bitterly "He was a good man and I never knew it. He was just over protective and I thought he was a horrible person. I always thought he'd pass away from old age peacefully in his sleep not...stabbed on his own daughter's birthday. I had Alexander there for me, hes always there for me. I had Mazus when I got back and because I ran away to think I ended up having Oliver." She stared right into Vincent's eyes "Maria got mad at me for me trying to kill her, I don't even remember trying to kill her. Estelle practically tramped on my heart and picked a fight when me and Alexander had just gotten back when I had just seen my father killed right infront of me. I can't forgive either of them, ever." her eyes burned with hatred for the two mentioned

"Ellie knows a pain similar to mine so I hold no anger for her. You..Thank you for your Apology Vincent. It Truly is appreciated." She smiled genuinely at Vincent "It'll still take me awhile to get over everything however."

@Cryobionic

"Everybody in our little 'group' have experienced the pain of loss," Vincent murmured, hugging Ellie to him slightly, as thoughts of his past began to flood his mind, "So you are not alone in your grief." Vincent started forwards as Oliver shifted a little, his tail curling tightly around his scarred chest. The demon fell back into his seat when the imp remained otherwise unresponsive, however.

Akira smiled fiddling with the pendant around her neck "I actually had the comforting of someone else too. I met her in the forest she gave me this necklace so I could call on her if I needed her. She calls herself Sha or Ms.S" she took off the Pendant and brought it closer for Vincent to see dark magic leaking from it but her none the wiser. "isn't it pretty?"

@Cryobionic

Ellie flinched when see felt the dark magic leaking from the pendent jumping up from the couch her face green, running to the bathroom.

The demon reached out to touch it, but halted, his fingers only millimeters from the pendant. He frowned in concern as the things power began to travel up his fingers, it's darkness spreading out over his hand, making him feel nauseous. Vincent lowered his hand, his crimson eyes narrowing. "How long have you been wearing this, Akira?"

@RegalWindstar

Akira thought "Well I've never taken it off since the day Alexander had to send Oliver to find me, since the day I met her. Oh though I did take it off and put it in my pocket yesterday I think it was when she came to my castle and helped me fly again. Why?"

@Cryobionic

"It's laced with dark magic," Vincent replied faintly, looking at Ellie's retreating form with a hint of concern, watching the thing wearily, "Filled with it actually, ff you had worn it for a week longer, it would have corrupted your soul."

@RegalWindstar

Akira raised an eyebrow in disbelief "Are you sure? Maybe she didn't know. Perhaps she got someone to make it for her." she spoke hope in her voice that it was just a misunderstanding not wanting her new friend to turn out to be a bad person.

@Cryobionic

"Maybe..." Vincent said doubtfully, eyeing the pendant dangling from her hand suspiciously. "Never the less, you would be wise to destroy it, and not use any more." With that, he rose from the couch and went to check up on Ellie, sending the disgusting thing one last look.

Ellie groaned kneeling on the bathroom floor," That...stupid necklace," she gasped out, standing up weakly her legs wobbling slightly.

Akira sighed looking at the Pendant. "Maybe I should ask her myself.... I could use it one last time." she mumbled to herself quietly biting her lip "Sorry Vincent" she snuck out the door heading towards the forest to talk to Sha.

"Are you alright?" Vincent asked from the doorway, sending the witch a sympathetic look, "That was some dark magic, huh?" He gave her a half smile, grabbing a glass before filling it with water, handing it to her.

In the living room, the imp curled up, pulling his knees up to his chest with a small, inaudible sigh. No other sign of waking up was shown, aside from a small frown marring his brow underneath his bangs.

Ellie shook her head chugging the glass of water," That was more then dark magic....That was pure corruption,"she gasped, gripping the sink for support," I haven't felt anything like that since Serathi was in my mind..."

Vincent nodded in agreement, his eyes looking far off, "I feel like I need to take a shower, and I didn't even touch the thing," He told her after a while, "Who do you think this 'sha' woman is?"

Ellie sighed wobbling out of the bathroom,"I'm gonna lie down for a bit...i don't feel very good," she sighed, colasping on the bed burying herself in the blankets.

Akira finally got to the forest and called out Sha, The woman appeared in a flurry of butterflies "What is it my dear child? Are you alright." Akira actually properly studying the woman this time got the answer from the woman's fake smile the purple flakes floating in her eyes and the hint of black wings hidden by the cloak she threw the pendant to the ground "I should never have trusted you." The woman's face twisted into a scowl "Are you going to turn your back on me?" she asked in a seethe her voice sounding dangerous.

Akira's hand automatically went to what Mazus gave her in her one pocket ready to use it "You gave me a pendant laced in dark magic, what do you expect?" The woman scowled deeper "How.." realization came to her face "Of course.. the others I am guessing, what a shame I'll have to destroy my own creation." Akira quickly called Mazus. She dodged out of the way when a ball of dark magic flew at her smashing into the tree she was just infront of making it wither and crumble.

@Dnaleri017

RegalWindstar said:
Akira finally got to the forest and called out Sha, The woman appeared in a flurry of butterflies "What is it my dear child? Are you alright." Akira actually properly studying the woman this time got the answer from the woman's fake smile the purple flakes floating in her eyes and the hint of black wings hidden by the cloak she threw the pendant to the ground "I should never have trusted you." The woman's face twisted into a scowl "Are you going to turn your back on me?" she asked in a seethe her voice sounding dangerous.
Akira's hand automatically went to what Mazus gave her in her one pocket ready to use it "You gave me a pendant laced in dark magic, what do you expect?" The woman scowled deeper "How.." realization came to her face "Of course.. the others I am guessing, what a shame I'll have to destroy my own creation." Akira quickly called Mazus. She dodged out of the way when a ball of dark magic flew at her smashing into the tree she was just infront of making it wither and crumble.

@Dnaleri017
Mazus appeared in front of the magic sphere and brushed it aside. "You called Akira?" He stared at the woman with a blank stare and spoke once more. "You don't know who you're messing with. Though if you'd like to try I've been dying to fight since my fall." As he grinned his wings unfolded casting a large shadow larger than himself and he seemed much more intimidating. "After all, I wasn't called the grand magus of heaven for nothing..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back