• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

"Holy shit," Oliver exclaimed, watching the slightly familiar man crash to the floor, his blood seeping out and into the floorboards. He placed Bratwurst into his hood and quickly got to his feet, limping over to the unconscious man to inspect the damage. He looked pale and beaten up, and Oliver didn't really know the first thing about first aid either. Deciding to try and move him into a more comfortable position, he grabbed him around the waist like he had done Jun that one time, and tried dragging him across the floor.

What he hadn't anticipated, was that this man was way heavier than the shade, and much more... lumpy. The force of him trying to drag a being that he thought was many pound lighter than he actually was, ended with him sprawled on the floor, blood covering his hands.

The imp looked around concerned, and spotting Akira in the corner he called out to her, hoping that maybe she could magic the man better. "Akira, help!"

@RegalWindstar

Akira rushed over her heart freezing at who it was she rushed over gently moving Graeme into a more comfortable position she quickly made mini fairies to go get her medical supplies as they darted all around the cafe grabbing things Akira would need. "Graeme what happened? Oliver please get water and a cloth."

@Cryobionic @Dnaleri017

(T^T I missed you Dna, I also missed Graeme *hugs you and Graeme*)

The imp scrambled up from the floor, nodding at her wide eyed before hurrying over to the kitchen to find her requested items. Bratwurst was meowing indignantly from his hood, and he sent her a small 'sorry' as he grabbed for the cloth and the water. With a small sigh he hurried back to the fairy princess, holding out the items with a worried expression on his young face.

Vincent grinned at Ellie before reaching over for the bottle of whiskey, offering it out to the two witches.

Ellie took the whiskey pouribg some for her and Maria, who was busy playing with Ellies hair. " Anyway my visits not all for fun," she sighed picking up her drink taking a swig.

Akira took the water and cloth and started cleaning the blood off Graeme so she could see the extent of the damage done to him "Thank you Oliver." her fairies held different medical supplies in each of their little hands. She started treating him using crystals to stop any blood from flowing out of him staining the ground on any wounds she had yet to treat taking the ice off when she worked on each one. She worked carefully but quick.

@Cryobionic @Dnaleri017

"Oh?" Vincent inquired, popping open the bottle of apple juice poured some of the stuff into a whiskey glass, handing it to Estelle with a small smile. If one were unobservant, it would look as if the young witch was drinking whiskey with the rest of them. He thought about offering her ice, to further the illusion, but decided against it, no matter how amusing that would have been. "What's up?" He asked, pouring himself a glass of the harder stuff.

Oliver watched Akira work, his eyes wide. The imp felt like there should have been more he could do to help, and he was shifting around uncomfortably. Just as he was about to ask the fairy what else he could do to help, he remembered that Buckley had brought in a huge amount of medical supplies. Quick as a dart he was off, searching behind the counter to find the stuff.

"It's Ase," she sighed looking down at her ring, " Her sister... Is working for Serathi, from what i could understand Rowden fell from heaven and became a dark angel," Maria sighed.

Vincent glanced over at Ellie, his eyes suddenly sharp, "That... could cause problems," He said slowly, taking a large sip of his drink, the strong liquor bringing him a sense of comfort. He took a small breath as of steeling himself, "But... while we're on the subject of relatives who work with out enemy," He began, thinking that this would be as appropriate a time as any, "There is something I feel like you should know." The demon looked over at Ellie, his eyes seeking her support.

Oliver finally emerged from the counter with the huge, orange box of medical supplies. It was quite heavy as it was recently restocked, and he wobbled over to Akira again, presenting the box with a proud look. "Here," He said softly, "There's loads of stuff to help in this."

@RegalWindstar

Graeme groaned in pain and slowly pulled out a parchment of paper, his map to be exact. "Got the layout of the dark forest... they noticed one of theirs missing. It hurt." @RegalWindstar

Akira's eyes widened "You idiot what were you thinking?! The dark forest is dangerous, thats why its forbidden to go there!" She accidentally put a bit too much pressure on a wound in her anger at Graeme's carelessness.

@Dnaleri017

Vincent sucked in a breath, this was the moment that would either break or strengthen their resistance. Without Maria and Ase there to support them through the fight, he knew that they would be severely crippled. And truth be told, the demon had played with the idea of not telling them at all, but as it were, he knew it would be best to have everything on the table. Especially before they touched that infernal diary of Meredith's.

The demon gripped Ellie's hand, scolding himself for being so nervous about this. The only person he had told outright was the witch standing by his side, but it wasn't something he should be ashamed of! So with all the bravery and dare of a demon, he connected his crimson eyes with the pink haired witch's, and let the truth fly.

"Serathi's my mother."

Oliver, to his eternal shame, jumped a little when the man spoke. Biting the inside of his lip, he leaned over him and looked down into his face curiously, "How many did you manage to take down?" He asked, his large, yellow eyes wide.

RegalWindstar said:
Akira's eyes widened "You idiot what were you thinking?! The dark forest is dangerous, thats why its forbidden to go there!" She accidentally put a bit too much pressure on a wound in her anger at Graeme's carelessness.
@Dnaleri017
"Ouch, be careful with me, I'm beat up as is..." Sighing he noticed the medallion and pulled it over to him protectively. "Besides I had to and I survived two weeks, that's longer than anything has survived in there that didn't belong." He glanced at Oliver, "As for kill count I got about twenty of them before they realized who I was."

@Cryobionic

Maria stood up and flicked Vincent's forehead lightly," And my mothers dead," she deadpanned. "Vincent, our parent's do nothing but bring us into this world they don't mold who were gonna be," she sighed. " As long as you arn't joining her side i don't see a problem," she smiled chugging the redt of her drink.

Akira sighed "You really are an Idiot Graeme, you could have gotten yourself killed" She spoke having finished treating him she carefully hugged him

@Dnaleri017

"Don't worry," Vincent chuckled, though his laugh sounded a bit mad because of the relief he was feeling. It was almost like a high, "I'm not going to turn into the prodigal son any time soon." The demon grabbed his glass and chugged the rest of it, hoping he could feel the buzz soon. "And what about you?" He turned to Estelle, raising an eyebrow in inquiry, she hadn't said anything since the 'reveal', "What are your thoughts about all this madness?"

"But he didn't," Oliver grinned, looking down at the man with an inkling of admiration, "Which makes him totally awesome."

RegalWindstar said:
Akira sighed "You really are an Idiot Graeme, you could have gotten yourself killed" She spoke having finished treating him she carefully hugged him
@Dnaleri017
Sitting up he stuffed the medallion in his pocket. "Anyone seen Alexander around? I need to see him." He looked around the room and tried to stand before falling back down.

Estelle looked up from drinking her juice,"Hmm? So your moms a evil demon lady? Whatever my mom's a lying cheating whore," she shrugged. "Estelle!!" Maria squeaked looking at with wide shocked eyes.

Akira sighed "Stay sitting, you are in no condition to be moving. Alexander is back at his castle taking care of something. Just stay here, let me go get him." She sent Oliver a small half hearted glare "And you! You little munchkin don't encourage him!"

@Dnaleri017 @Cryobionic

RegalWindstar said:
Akira sighed "Stay sitting, you are in no condition to be moving. Alexander is back at his castle taking care of something. Just stay here, let me go get him." She sent Oliver a small half hearted glare "And you! You little munchkin don't encourage him!"
@Dnaleri017 @Cryobionic
"No no, I'll go see him later. It's a private matter anyway." Glancing at Oliver he held out a fist, "Next time I'll make sure to get more, and maybe I'll bring something back for you as well." He chuckled and dragged himself into one of the chairs near him. "Also could someone get me some damn hazelnut lattes and a pumpkin pie. I'm absolutely starving."

Oliver pointed at himself with his thumbs, his expression seeming to scream 'what, me? no way', his face the epitome of pure innocence, the kitten peaking out from over his dark hair, before smiling down at Graeme, his innocent expression lost. The small imp bumped his fist, grinning madly. "Dude," He said breathlessly, "You're like, the definition of awesome."

Vincent tried to hide his snickers in behind his glass, but was failing miserably, "You should use the word 'harlot' instead," He told her between chuckles, "'ts more lady-like."

RegalWindstar said:
Akira glared putting her hands on her hips "Graeme, are you and Alexander keeping secrets from me?"
@Dnaleri017
Graeme nodded, "Yes and no, but its mostly inconclusive so even if I told you it could end up being a lie." Graeme noticed the kitten with Oliver, "When did you get that fuzzy friend?"

@Cryobionic

Estelle glared at him her hair wiggling like a million snakes, her eyes bright red. "Vincent," Ellie said sternly looking at him with a look that clearly said shut up now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back