• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

"O-oh..." Estelle looked down watching as Vincent showed her the properway to clean. She followed him exactly looking expectantly at him on what to do next. " You know...You remind me of my dad..." She suddenly said as she watched him change the now pitch black water in the bucket.

Maria smacked Ase lightly," Come on," she laughed, as they left her apartment.

The demon looked up from scrubbing at the walls, the previous black and gray spots now back to their normal eggshell white, "Oh?" He asked curiously, wringing out the rag again, "How so?" Vincent began to pick up the ruined pieces of cloth and plastic of the floor, placing them in one of Ellie's now empty shopping bags, so that he could easily throw them out later.

"Well your tall like him," She began smiling, " He's never been mad and raised a hand , even when i messed up really really badly," she smiled sadly, " My stupid mom didn't deserve someone like him," she pouted.

"I see," Vincent murmured, a slight frown crossing his brow for only a second, before it smothered out again, leaving him with a faint puzzled expression. He looked up at Ellie, busy with folding and putting away her clothes, before glancing over at the younger girl again, "Lot's of people are tall, you know," He finally said with a light smile, "And your father sounds like an honorable man." He added slowly, deciding not to comment on her jab at her mother, as he didn't know their situation at all.

With a small sigh, he glanced down at the floor, which was now decidedly clean. They had done a pretty decent job, he decided, and Estelle looked pretty worn out. With a small, sly smirk he grabbed the rag, his eyes narrowing a little, "You missed a spot," He deadpanned, before swiping the wet cloth over her nose, effectively removing the black spot that he been there, chuckling as he did so.

Cryobionic said:
The imp tilted his head to the side, studying the girl, "I'm not going to say one way or another, but how did you find the cafe in the first place?" He asked, blinking at her slowly while Bratwurst was busy attacking one of his hoodie strings, "Humans aren't supposed to be able to see the this place, you know." Oliver watched her closely for a reaction, his own mind whirring for an explanation.
@Scattered Ambitions (that's fine. ^^)
"Oh. I didn't see it really, I was just planning on climbing over the wall, but instead I went through the doors, and they haven't let me leave since." Looking up, she saw a tiny paw reach up, and swipe at one of the strings hanging down over the head attached to the paw. "Aww, she's so cute."

"Oh," Oliver murmured, pursing his lips in thought. If Buckley and Ellie didn't want her to leave, he was sure there was a damn good reason behind it, but to him, he couldn't really picture the girl running straight to the hunters with the information she had gathered. Better safe than sorry, though, he finally decided with a small sigh. "So how are you finding the cafe so far, then?" He asked, more to have something to do than anything. He was starting to get quite bored, and he wondered where everybody had gone off to.

@Scattered Ambitions

(also, @Elfia Nightwing, wouldn't it be funny to have Maria walk in on Estelle cleaning? It would be quite a shock, wouldn't it?)

(Thats what i was gonna do sorry i was eating pizza :3)

Maria opened the door to Vincent's apartment expecting to find him anf Ellie cuddling reading or something. She never expected to see Estelle cleaning up what looked like fire marks, " Huh...Maybe i should ask you to babysit more," she smiled causing Ellie and Estelle to look up, " Maria!!" Ellie smiled jumping up to give her friend a hug," How was heaven?" She asked smiling. " Boring as heck, to many rules," she stuck out her tongue.

'I haven't really." She said, sighing. "I've been knocked out or locked in the back rooms, a lot. They obviously don't know how to deal with children here, seeing as their coping strategy tends to be hitting me upside the head."

"Well," Oliver said slowly, running his fingers over the kitten, "That's not entirely true. I think they don't know how to deal with human children," He told her pointedly, "And, just out of curiosity, what were you doing when you got knocked out?" The imp had a feeling he knew, but chose to keep his mouth shut.

Vincent looked up from his position on the floor and waved at the newcomers, smiling slightly, before something shiny and expensive looking caught his eye. "Is that what I think it is, Maria?" He asked, and his smile stretched into a grin.

" hmm? Oh yeah," she smiled holding her hand," I'm engaged!" She smiled brightly, causing Ellie to hugg her tightly, "Congratulations!!" She smiled brightly. Estelle looked mortified, " So... Ase is gonna be at the apartment, all the time?!" She squeaked.

"How about the first time?" Oliver giggled, looking at her expectantly, "Did you scream, or freak out or anything?"

"Yeah," Vincent smiled, getting up from the floor and brushing some of the soot of his jeans, "Congratulations!"

Maria stuck out her tongue at young witch rubbing her odd hair." Yep," she smirked causing Estelle to tirn pale. " So...When are you two gonna tie the knot?" Maria smirked at Ellie and Vincent. Ellie turned red growing flustered.

(Sorry everyone I've been disconnected for 2 weeks xD Could I get an update and someone throw me into the mix again?)

"All of the above. Vincent and Ellie chased me in here, and so I went to hide in the bathroom. But then, that um, woman" she gestured to Seera, "caught me, and then things happened, none of which I remember."

"Asking the hard questions, eh?" Vincent muttered, sending a mock glare Maria's way, "I don't really know. I mean, my whole "bursting into flames should I step into a church" thing might complicate things exponentially, don't you think?" He joked dryly.

" You don't have to have wedding at a church, actually most witches have tradational wiccan wedding, surrounded by nature," she smirked sitting down on the couch.

"So how was heaven, Ase?" Vincent asked the angel loudly, ignoring Maria's questions for now. He walked into the kitchen and emerged shortly after with a bottle of whiskey and glasses in one hand and a bottle of apple juice in the other. Setting them down on the coffee table, he let himself fall into the couch with a tired sigh, "Help yourselves," He murmured, gesturing to the beverages.

"Well, then of course they were going to knock you out!" Oliver exclaimed, throwing his arms out in an exasperated fashion, "I mean, imagine if you were just going peacefully about your day, and then suddenly a strange girl begins screaming at you. A girl who's, if I might add, not supposed to see the things she's seen. Just be glad they didn't kill you!"

@Mr Swiftshots

@Scattered Ambitions

@Elfia Nightwing

Last edited by a moderator:
Maria pouted laying her head in Ellies lap," You'll be my maid of honor right Ellie~" she whined. Ellie smiled down at her friend," Of course silly," she giggled.

Graeme burst into the cafe exhausted and bloody. "That was much too close, even for me..." Looking up he searched the cafe for familiar faces his vision hazy from his loss of blood. "Who wants to help patch me up?" As he spoke he fell to the ground unconscious dropping a glowing medallion. @Anyone

Cryobionic said:
"So how was heaven, Ase?" Vincent asked the angel loudly, ignoring Maria's questions for now. He walked into the kitchen and emerged shortly after with a bottle of whiskey and glasses in one hand and a bottle of apple juice in the other. Setting them down on the coffee table, he let himself fall into the couch with a tired sigh, "Help yourselves," He murmured, gesturing to the beverages.

"Well, then of course they were going to knock you out!" Oliver exclaimed, throwing his arms out in an exasperated fashion, "I mean, imagine if you were just going peacefully about your day, and then suddenly a strange girl begins screaming at you. A girl who's, if I might add, not supposed to see the things she's seen. Just be glad they didn't kill you!"

@Mr Swiftshots

@Scattered Ambitions

@Elfia Nightwing
Lulu shrugged, looking down. "I know..."

(I have to leave for an undetermined amount of time, so Oliver can just go off and do Olivery things.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back