Mage Chat (OOC)

I have never ninja'ed a day in my life. *kunai knives, ninja stars, and a katana fallmout of my sleeves* Um..... *throws smoke pellet and dissapears*

I mean like first it said if Loki and Red could have a dance party, and then when I go back to look at it the post said, "Bloop balup shoop" or something XDDDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jenkins Just a heads up, I believe that the mission prompt is going to be put on hold for awhile until the current arc is wrapped up in the main story. It's cool that you posted there, but it won't receive any new posts for a while. You can post for your character in the main story.

Well, that's 1/2 of my duo taken care of. I'll do a post for Celia after a few more people post.

any plans on how Crime Sorciere should introduce themselves?

I do, but I thought @Ichorblooded had a plan for it or something. I was waiting to see what he might have in store (if he does). If not, then my plan runs along the lines of Crime Sorciere being sent as backup to whichever team needs it most. 

I do, but I thought @Ichorblooded had a plan for it or something. I was waiting to see what he might have in store (if he does). If not, then my plan runs along the lines of Crime Sorciere being sent as backup to whichever team needs it most.

@Loki Odinson any plans on how Crime Sorciere should introduce themselves?

I highly encourage that no one act without being instructed. I have been very busy lately and will discusss the mattter with you when my access to rpn is less limited.

Aye I see that the main arc has begun. The independent life has become hard but I am back now! I do hope it is not too late for me to jump onto the train? @Ichorblooded

Guys we probably wont commence until after the site is switched back over to xenforo. It gives me a lot more functionality. Can you all hold out for that long

Users who are viewing this thread