Mage Chat (OOC)

I'm here. Odd though since when I first logged into the site it said I had 18 notifications but most of them never appeared. So this may have happened to others as well. We'll just probably have to wait and see when this shall continue.

I'm here. Odd though since when I first logged into the site it said I had 18 notifications but most of them never appeared. So this may have happened to others as well. We'll just probably have to wait and see when this shall continue.
The same happened with me (I had 26 notifications tho) so i suppose it is a generalized thing.

I had work today but I'm back peeps. I will start rolling out tags to see whose still in. I fear the update may have cost us members. But don't worry. We can rebuild.

Someone reply to the OOC please I'm trying to see if something is working. The email notification function for replying to threads might be bugging on me and I'm trying to get it fixed.

Life. Life. Arne Arne Stormblooded Stormblooded AnimeGenork AnimeGenork @AKKaleb Loki Odinson Loki Odinson The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit MidnightStar MidnightStar shadowdude505 shadowdude505 P Peaceswore Mena Mena Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Zenaida Zenaida @Dakup Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart Skeletonjack Skeletonjack NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor ACHA ACHA animegirl20 animegirl20 Rantos Rantos Jenkins Jenkins Skellux Skellux OnyxReaper OnyxReaper

The switch to xF is over and I am glad to see you guys back here. I know some of you may have moved on from the rp in the time we and the site were offline, but those who havent, expect a couple of things.

One thing you guys will notice is the formatting will change up a bit to fit certain accommodations for the mods seeing as the new HP system Wil be more taxing on them. This will not affect the HP negatively at all and in fact I think it may be a positive.

Secondly, there will be a major rp overhaul in the upcoming weeks. I will be adding lots of goodies to enhance the role playing but all of its a secret for now so that's all I'm able to say.

If you guys are still interested in the rp just like this post, if not post it in the chat or pm me.

Also let me know if you guys got the notification for being tagged.

Last edited:
Okay, so about 8 people who have characters have not liked the post/replied, so I'll give them until tomorrow after I leave school. That is when I will make the post, at that point they just have to find a way to hop in.

Alright guys, my apologies but I'm going to hold off on posting until tomorrow. I realize that many of you will be dismayed but I want to utilize our become system to make posts. I like to be asthetic...

Anyways, if any of you are good with bbcodes feel free to message me because it will speed up the process nicely. If not, it may take longer since I'm an amateur.

Thanks for your understanding
-Loke (Formerly Ichorblooded)

Users who are viewing this thread