• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mafia RP (Based on the webtoon midnight poppyland) - ALWAYS OPEN

NotSoLovelySage

Totally not a mafia boss
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone!! Haven't been on here for a while but figured I would give this a shot!

I am currently looking for an mxf mafia based roleplay where f (me) is a civilian and m (you) is a high ranking mafia boss/assassin. The goal is to have the guy afraid of getting the girl hurt because he slowly realizes he loves her.

NOW if you have read MPL (midnight in poppyland) I would love love LOVE if you would be willing to rp as Tora while I RP as Poppy. I am OBSESSED with this webtoon!!!

Other than that, reading the webtoon is optional, just super down for a mafia based romance rp right now, comment if your interested or message me and let me know!!

Sage signin off! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back