• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mafia Roleplay | 1x1 Long Term |

Muralliann

One Time Luck

cba38c53dd32b7025ef65ad7cd73eede.gif5753ea972088dc2c137181bff4313045.gif
Hello, my name is Muralliann but you can call me Ann. I have been roleplaying for almost a year and lately I have really been craving a mafia roleplay, I'm looking for someone who is semi-lit or you can be literate that is fine with me too. I only play female roles but I am always willing to double up on characters, I have a couple of ideas that I am putting together but right now I would say I have no plots but I would love to plot something out together. Some of the plots are from groups that I am in and others are ones that I have put together. If you're interested please PM me!

Plot One
Marriage has always been a curse to Muse A as a Boss of Russian mafia. Along with the death of their wife, all good in life had been ripped away from them. With heart as cold as ice and temper most feared, Muse A ruthlessly rule over their empire, not allowing anyone close enough to see the broken man inside.

Muse A's life takes an unexpected turn as a marriage proposal comes their way, one foolish to refuse as it would grand peace between two families long at war. In need for hire and encouraged by trusted men, Muse A agrees the arranged marriage to Muse B, someone younger and full of life.

Will Muse B be capable of bringing life back in Muse A's heart when there's still a shadow of their past lover lingering around? How this marriage between people so different work when the peace is as brittle as glass?

Plot Two
Muse A is a normal girl, she works for a very wealthy and good looking CEO and she loves some of the people she works with. Muse B is the CEO of a a very huge company but he is also a mafia boss, this is where he gets most of his wealth. No one in Muse B's company knows he is a mafia boss not even his assistant, who he told a lot of things but one night everything comes falling down.

Muse A finds Muse B bleeding out in her apartment from a gun shot wound, she takes him to the hospital and stays with him until his family arrives. Muse B's family tells Muse A everything and she is very shocked, she could never see her boss doing things like what a mafia boss does.

The family stays with Muse B while Muse A goes into hiding because she was scared that who ever tried to kill her boss would try and kill her, but also she needed to think about what Muse B's family told her.

Plot Three
Muse A is the daughter of a mob boss, though she is completely ignorant to the ways of the mob. She meets Muse B who is the son of a rival mob, as well as the heir. One day, they meet, and they strike up a friendship, completely ignorant as to who the other is. As they continue to see each other, they begin to fall in love.
(Short Idea I know but whoever is interested in this one I would love to talk about adding more to this plot!)

Plot Four
Muse A is the daughter of a very well known mafia boss, he has his ruthless ways and wants his daughter to one day take over the family business, but Muse A does not agree with any of the things her father does and wants to live a semi normal life. A family friend comes over to discuses some businesses and that is when Muse A meets Muse B, he is very clean and very much a gentleman.

Muse B and Muse A hit it off right away, they figure out that they have a lot in common and they both wonder why their parents never introduced them to each other. After Muse B and his father Leave Muse A forbids her to see Muse B again, she tried asking why but her father never gave her a real reason but she started to like Muse B and was not going to let him slip away.

The pair continue to see each other in secret away from the public eye, after a couple of dates Muse A and Muse B starts to date. Neither of them want to hold back how they feel away from their family's so when the two family's come together for a dinner the couple tells their family's about how they really feel about each other.

Plot Five
Muse A is the daughter of a man with a very serious gambling problem. He’s a sweet man, always doting on Muse A, but he’s up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, Muse A’s father is confronted by Muse B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen Muse B’s face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. Muse A’s father owes Muse B a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, Muse B offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. Muse A moves in to Muse B’s mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment Muse Arrives, Muse B is on his best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, Muse A comes to see that Muse B isn’t a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement make it difficult for her to fall in love with him as he’s fallen in love with her. Each time Muse B proposes marriage, Muse A refuses. Muse A becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit her father. Muse B allows her to leave him as long as she returns to him within a week’s time. While Muse A is away, Muse B is attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings. When Muse A returns, she finds Muse B wounded and left for dead in his home office. She realizes in this moment that she does love him and if he recovers she’ll marry him.

8c4005377742272315e792545a9c93df.gif

Last edited:
Hello, I'm Kara! I would definitely be interested in brainstorming a plot with you. I've been rping for a number of years now, but this is my first time on RP Nation! What are some of the ideas that you are interested in playing out?

Hello, I'm Kara! I would definitely be interested in brainstorming a plot with you. I've been rping for a number of years now, but this is my first time on RP Nation! What are some of the ideas that you are interested in playing out?
Hello Kara! Honestly I would be interested in playing any of them out, if you would send a private message my way I would love to talk more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back