• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maesphora

There shall be an assorted pile of round tables, each carefully labeled for every situation. "Break out the post dragon attack round table, it's right between the 'Earth was knocked out of orbit' round table and the 'giant moles have destroyed all the buildings and kidnapped everyone' round table"

Mercer said:
Can it have a round table?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. Only round tables of adventure are allowed here.

Unrelated:

Who're we still waiting on to get their happy asses into the big fancy tent?

Conveniently, I was just going through the list. Copy and paste here we go.

@HelloSushimi

@Gigi (Whose character sheet seems to have disappeared along with the posts?)

@KaldorDraigo

@animegirl20 (who hasn't made an intro yet so they're off the hook)

@Lavellan (we'll think of something to get you pulled into the adventure)

@Macbeth (who hasn't made an intro yet so they're off the hook)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Sushimi isn't online and Kaldor is viewing another RP at the moment so I'll give Kaldor an hour unless he gives me the thumbs up to go ahead.

It's okay, they can always jump in whenever. @Macbeth told me he's going to jump in after the whole dragon fiasco but I don't think he's online.

Ah, that makes sense. She's active in another roleplay but I wish I was told so I didn't have to bug her with tags.

If you ever want the tl;dr version, there's always the "What's Happening Now" and "Story So Far" tabs in the front of the OOC but I recommend reading it. Grab a tissue box as well because there's some serious tear jerking.

Listening to the game of thrones theme song would also be an appropriate way to start out.

[QUOTE="Sen Pai]If you ever want the tl;dr version, there's always the "What's Happening Now" and "Story So Far" tabs in the front of the OOC but I recommend reading it. Grab a tissue box as well because there's some serious tear jerking.

[/QUOTE]
yeah it gets a little bit harsh and it's gr8

@AshenLily or @Sen Pai Once the ball gets rolling on the meeting, could one of you add an NPC priest to your post. Mostly because I want to see how they would react to all the "unsavory characters" there and not me because I've already been thinking about this and couldn't figure out a way to add it to a post without breaking the flow or giving Basil eyes in the back of his head

I've been thinking about making another character, one with the church. I wanted to make him a high ranking member of the inquisition, specifically a sector that deals with exorcism. He would serve as a villain, not the main one mind you. He 'd be the kind that is very over zealous, the kind that believes the gods speak to him. He'd be very cold hearted and would kill anyone claiming it to be in the name of the gods. Any thoughts?

would he be like an anti-hero and still travel with the group, or would he be like a recurring villain that just makes everything harder for our main characters?

Mercer said:
I've been thinking about making another character, one with the church. I wanted to make him a high ranking member of the inquisition, specifically a sector that deals with exorcism. He would serve as a villain, not the main one mind you. He 'd be the kind that is very over zealous, the kind that believes the gods speak to him. He'd be very cold hearted and would kill anyone claiming it to be in the name of the gods. Any thoughts?
Sure. (Y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back