• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maesphora

It's fine Tiger Lilly~ I'm not even tired, I just don't know how to write my post xD

I'll think of something though I guess~

The idea of making Shiiral sing an elven song of mourning crossed my mind~ Probably "In Uthenera" from DA:O as that's a good elf song~

But that probably wouldn't fit in, hmm

I actually love the emotions about what happens after a dragon terrorizes and practically burns down an entire kingdom. It makes me want to sit down and cry. ;u;

So I've decided on my post. I'm going with the mourning song. Just to keep the feels train going. I'll even type the lyrics for you guys so you can sing along with the crazy wood elf~

*Is a neighbor*

*Begins singing* This land is youuuurrrr laaaaaaand. This land is MY LAND! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! BURNY-STAB-STABBY-BURN, MC-RAPE-YOU-IN-YOUR-EYE-SOCKET, AJLKSDJFKAJSDKLFJ;ASDKLJFLKAJSDF.

The end. RIP, Aurelia.

Edit: Typo.

Last edited by a moderator:
8087a3992f82afdd14759bfd22c415f3.png

Something doesn't add up...

Side note:

For those interested, this is the song Shiiral will be performing for y'all at the concert of Aurelia's demise. I think it fits tbh but tell me if you agree or not xD

[media]
[/media]

Oh, man. Shiiral's got some serious talent if he can sing both the harmony and the melody at the same time. :o And I think it fits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back