• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (M4F) Chainsaw man slow burn rp

Dorkonic

I'm looking for a female to play a long term, slow burn romantic Chainsaw man Roleplay!

You can play any female in the show, except for Power. It doesn't really work with the plot in mind.

After fighting me a few times, leaving both of us heavily injured,
our relationship changes from the normal bad vs good, to a want, a need to kill the other person.

(This rp includes intimacy, a masochistic relationship and violence. If this doesn't float your boat, turn back now.)

Then the want turns to violent affection, each making aggressive attacks on the other to impress them. After a while, the fighting turns more violent, more aggressive until the other gets the other on their last breath. But instead of killing them- I'll save that for when we get there :)

It would be my OD (Original devil) vs You, any canonical female from the agency, except for Power.

My OD: Through surgery, Japanese Yakuza member Hakunai had all his organs replaced with a Tesla devils, only leaving his brain. Even then, he's constantly haunted and taunted by the creature inside of him. Because there's more of Tesla than Hakunai, he has constant personality swaps, making him sane one second and fully demon the next.

His fighting style is Blunt Force, with electrified poles that extend from the middle of his arm like Denjis. The poles have metal balls on the end. He takes a cool, calculated approach to battle, and never goes in without a backup plan.

Special moves: He can create a arc shot of electricity, that burns right through walls. In addition, he can move extremely fast, as his muscles are supercharged by Tesla. Tesla also can completely transform Hakunais body into a devils and use him as a shell for a short time, but it only lasts 15 minutes. During this time, his poles become super heated and super charged, allowing him to cut through most objects. He also burns, meaning after going full Tesla, he's pretty much done until he gets a drink of blood. Before being merged with Tesla, Hakunai had a contract with a low level devil for his wisdom teeth. When he calls upon him, Hakunai can create extreme bursts of wind in any direction.

If this plot interests you, tell me! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back