• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

██ M x M RP - Originals & Fandoms

Hey! I'm interested in a Hero x Villain RP. I have a character who can fit into either category with a bit of tweaking. 

Edit: Whoops forgot the title. I'd prefer Hero. lol 

Hey there. That sounds pretty fun. I don't come across this pairing very often. Did you have an idea for them or did you want to make plot bunnies?

aaaaaa hello!! if this is still open i'd like to say hi! I read over this and man, do you have a lot of pairing ideas!! honestly, all the fantasy ones seem really interesting, and if you have the time, we could rp something like werewolf x vampire, angel x demon, pirates x merfolk, or really any of the ones like that!!! im honestly not good at deciding,,, and incredibly awkward. sorry about that '':)

aaaaaa hello!! if this is still open i'd like to say hi! I read over this and man, do you have a lot of pairing ideas!! honestly, all the fantasy ones seem really interesting, and if you have the time, we could rp something like werewolf x vampire, angel x demon, pirates x merfolk, or really any of the ones like that!!! im honestly not good at deciding,,, and incredibly awkward. sorry about that '':)

Hey there. I would love to do a vampire x werewolf. Except...my knowledge of weres are pretty slim, so if you'd be okay with it, I'd prefer to be the vampy. ;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back