• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

██ M x M RP - Originals & Fandoms

cute little creep

creepy little cutie
    INTRODUCTION████████████████████████████████

•  
  • Hello there everyone! Thank you for stopping by my search thread. 
    I promise I won't take very long. I will just cover some important things to
    help save some headaches! I am of CENTRAL time zone. Currently I amPART TIME so I can be very active. Sometimes I feel a little blah and I
    might not reply right away, but please don't worry about me ditching! I will do
    my very best to always let you know if I am becoming bored of if I have run out
    ideas to keep posting! I don't role play over anything other than Gaia Online. I
    won't even go off site for OoC, so please don't ask me to. It will show me that
    you did not read this and I will ignore you. I will also ignore anyone asking for
    weird fetish role plays. I'm just not into that. Sorry! 

RULES████████████████████████████████

•  
  • i. I will roleplay over the forum or e-mails, but we must first plot before I give my e-mail.
    ii. I can play the dominant or submissive role or we can both just alternate.
    iii. Please be able to add to the role play and help keep it going.
    iv. Let me know if you're growing bored or want to stop the RP, please.
    v. Please, please come to me with an idea or a pairing you want. Not 20 of them, either.
    vi. I am not interested in group RPs. I just don't have the time to keep up with them.

ORIGINALS████████████████████████████████

•  
  • angel x demon
    angel x angel
    angel x human
    demon x demon
    demon x human
    vampire x human
    vampire x vampire
    vampire x werewolf
    royalty x commoner
    arranged marriage
    ghost x human
    death x human
    anthro x anthro
    anthro x human
    magical girls
    magical boys
    dragon x rider
    dragon x dragon
    dragon x god
    knight x royalty
    medieval fantasy
    futuristic fantasy
    scientific experiments
    zombie apocalypse
    pirates and merfolk
    time travel
    doll x human
    hero x villain 
    alien x human
    dream visitors
    world of nightmares
    apartments
    work place
    high school
    college
    student x student
    single parent x teacher
    childhood friends
    road trip
    band mates
    rival bands
    celebrity x fan
    model x photographer
    model x artist
    pen pals
    summer vacations
    foster homes
    homeless x wealthy
    mafia leader x average joe
    disabilities and friends
    runaway teenagers

FANDOMS████████████████████████████████

•  
  • sailor moon
    chobits
    tokyo mew mew
    magica madoka
    hands off
    mars
    final fantasy
    final fantasy advent children
    kingdom hearts
    silent hill
    resident evil
    b gata h kei
    ore monogatari
    full moon o sagashite
    loveless
    fruits basket
    kiki's delivery service
    my neighbor totoro
    grave of the fireflies
    castle in the sky
    spirited away
    ponyo
    howl's moving castle
    elfen lied
    pokemon
    guild wars 2
    ffxiv
    conception ii
    personalegend of zelda - craving

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayyyy!

^ That's the most planning I've done for this post. Don't judge me. >~<

So, um, yeah... xD ...Hi. I'm interested and totally willing to do an MxM with you. I know you said that you kinda didn't want multiple pairings coming from prospective partners so don't hate me, but I'ma put like two or three..? Sorry, I just like to give other RPers breathing room. :'D

I'm interested in

• magical boys (love, love, LOVE magic (and boys, sshhh <~<)) (again, don't judge me :P )
  • high school (in it right now, whut whut :o)
  • runaway teenagers (heh... self-evident)

I'm more of a SoL person so I tend to go for more realistic genres (magic being the exception). :3

Ayyyy!

^ That's the most planning I've done for this post. Don't judge me. >~<

So, um, yeah... xD ...Hi. I'm interested and totally willing to do an MxM with you. I know you said that you kinda didn't want multiple pairings coming from prospective partners so don't hate me, but I'ma put like two or three..? Sorry, I just like to give other RPers breathing room. :'D

I'm interested in

• magical boys (love, love, LOVE magic (and boys, sshhh <~<)) (again, don't judge me :P )
  • high school (in it right now, whut whut :o)
  • runaway teenagers (heh... self-evident)

I'm more of a SoL person so I tend to go for more realistic genres (magic being the exception). :3

Hey there! o/ 

Haha no worries. Some people want to give me a list of 20 options and it's like... bruh.

That's my whole list!

I would love to mix magical boys and high school with you. c: I love tropes and cliches so I think it could be very fun. Maybe zodiac guardians? Elementals? 

Hello! I would love to do maybe a mixture of arranged marriage and royalty pairings! 

Hehloh~! Sure, that sounds like it's be fun to do. Two royalty? Or do you want to do something where an arranged marriage is broken up by someone kidnapping (planned or unplanned) one of the royal heirs? 

Hi! I'm always in the mood for a good MxM, Nice list! Do you think we could discuss a Legend of Zelda like role play? 

*gasp* ZODIAC GUARDIAN ELEMENTALS. xD  My profile picture would approve.

Are we taking this to PM? :P  

Hi! I'm always in the mood for a good MxM, Nice list! Do you think we could discuss a Legend of Zelda like role play? 

Hey there! Haha, I just posted in your other thread before I noticed this. We can ABSOLUTELY discuss a LoZ role play. I prefer using cannon characters from the series though. 

Hehloh~! Sure, that sounds like it's be fun to do. Two royalty? Or do you want to do something where an arranged marriage is broken up by someone kidnapping (planned or unplanned) one of the royal heirs? 

That could work! Or even like tje kingdom of one is taken over and it's arranged by higher ups to have the captured one marry the prince who took over or something? 

Hello there! I had a hard time choosing between your pairings, but I will say I'm interested in either a Dragon x Dragon RP or a Ghost(I prefer to be this one :) ) x Human RP. I also prefer to be the more submissive partner so yeah. ^^ 

I'm usually free in the afternoons and weekends so you shouldn't really have a problem keeping in contact with me.

Hello. If we could do a Howl/OC (You pick which you would like to be) and maybe with a more medieval fantasy, like with dragons and more witches and monsters, then I think that would be very fun. If the OC somehow bumps into Howl who is busy running around or doing something and then the plot of HMC is there, but it's distorted to fit what we would like for example, the OC is a vampire and the story has to adapt to that, or something interesting like that. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back