• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

██ M x M RP - Originals & Fandoms

I'm really not though, haha. ^ ^;; Would you like to RP over forums? PMs? E-mail? Did you want to add fantasy to it? Face claims?

I usually roleplay over PMs, if that's alright with you! And it's up to you whether you want to add fantasy or not, I'm fine either way! And I'm alright with face claims or not, as well (:

I usually roleplay over PMs, if that's alright with you! And it's up to you whether you want to add fantasy or not, I'm fine either way! And I'm alright with face claims or not, as well (:

Aah...okay then. Fantasy, because I like fantasy, and we'll use faceclaims because I'm lazy and it's easier. Real okay?

I rather just keep it normal since I've been doing so many fantasy types so far. Go ahead and send a pm so we can talk more

Konichiwa! My name is TrippyVirus.

I like your pairings. A lot. Its (not really) similar to my pairings.

Here is my list of what I want:

angel x angel
angel x human
demon x demon
demon x human

vampire x human
vampire x vampire
vampire x werewolf

alien x human

student x student

homeless x wealthy

You can find what I like here:

Shameless goddamn advertising: 

@cute little creep

Last edited by a moderator:
Konichiwa! My name is TrippyVirus.

I like your pairings. A lot. Its (not really) similar to my pairings.

Here is my list of what I want:

angel x angel
angel x human
demon x demon
demon x human

vampire x human
vampire x vampire
vampire x werewolf

alien x human

student x student

homeless x wealthy

You can find what I like here:

Shameless goddamn advertising: 

Um... like I kind of asked in my rules, would you mind narrowing the list down some?

Thank you. :3c I wouldn't mind doing something with a demon and human.

I would play either role so it wouldn't really matter to me. Which would you like?

Also, modem? Medieval? Futuristic? Our own era?

@TrippyVirus

Um... like I kind of asked in my rules, would you mind narrowing the list down some?

Thank you. :3c I wouldn't mind doing something with a demon and human.

I would play either role so it wouldn't really matter to me. Which would you like?

Also, modem? Medieval? Futuristic? Our own era?

@TrippyVirus

Human, and Modern.

Hey! I'm interested in a Hero x Villain RP. I have a character who can fit into either category with a bit of tweaking. 

Edit: Whoops forgot the title. I'd prefer Hero. lol 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back