• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

M x M Partner Search! - Updated 27-06-16

Hi there. I'm not very familiar with playing males, but I'd be willing to give it a shot. I'm looking for someone who can role play a lot, as I'm on here most of the day (when I'm not at work, which is from 8am - 3pm EST) lurking, hoping, pounding my head on the desk for something to do. If you'd be willing to work with me and my new to MxM-ness I'd be more than happy to role play with you.

I'm interested in Prostitute x Client, the Celebrity x Fan, and the Best friends ones, so I'll leave it up to whatever you're more inclined to do, since this is your request.

As far as my understanding goes a 'uke' is the more feminine, submissive type, and the 'seme' is the more masculine, dominant type, am I right?

A few other questions: Would you prefer doing character profiles or each of us discovering the other's character as we go? If we do character profiles would you prefer appearance to be in anime style or real life? And would you prefer to role play in PM or in the 1x1 section of the site?

I think that covers all of my... where, what, when's, and hows, ha!

Again, it's entirely up to you if you want to work with someone who doesn't have experience with MxM, but I'm willing to learn, eager to role play, and a fairly decent/dedicated writer.

Last edited by a moderator:
violetrace said:
Hi there. I'm not very familiar with playing males, but I'd be willing to give it a shot. I'm looking for someone who can role play a lot, as I'm on here most of the day (when I'm not at work, which is from 8am - 3pm EST) lurking, hoping, pounding my head on the desk for something to do. If you'd be willing to work with me and my new to MxM-ness I'd be more than happy to role play with you.
I'm interested in Prostitute x Client, the Celebrity x Fan, and the Best friends ones, so I'll leave it up to whatever you're more inclined to do, since this is your request.

As far as my understanding goes a 'uke' is the more feminine, submissive type, and the 'seme' is the more masculine, dominant type, am I right?

A few other questions: Would you prefer doing character profiles or each of us discovering the other's character as we go? If we do character profiles would you prefer appearance to be in anime style or real life? And would you prefer to role play in PM or in the 1x1 section of the site?

I think that covers all of my... where, what, when's, and hows, ha!

Again, it's entirely up to you if you want to work with someone who doesn't have experience with MxM, but I'm willing to learn, eager to role play, and a fairly decent/dedicated writer.
Hello there hehe. That's some long post you got there. I'd be happy to roleplay M x M with you, as there was a time when I was new to it too.

Those three sound great, but we'll have to scale it down to one.

Yes, 'uke' is the more feminime, submissive one, and the other way around.

I usually do use character profiles, but mostly I just have me and my partner post their appearance, name and age. Sometimes more. When it comes to anime or face claim, I am fluent in both, so I usually just let my partner decide which they prefer.

I roleplay in PMs and the 1 x 1 section with equal interest, yet I prefer to discuss the roleplay in a PM.

Again, I'd love to roleplay with you. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

[QUOTE="Lady Sheik]Oh merman X merman/human. I want to do.

[/QUOTE]
Don't you and I already roleplay together?

SnowFeather said:
You interested? :)
Haha I'm flattered you asked, I've tried to stay away from the romance side of roleplay because it seems that there's only a certain level of appreciation that goes into it. Aside from that it's hard to find a unique experience. I've never done MxM but I would assume it's more or less the same. I have a hard time not getting attached which causes problem in my relationships... I just have a hard time not being genuine.

I would so totally like to do Straight × Gay or Bad boy x New badder bad boy ! It's not like im gay or anything but I dunno why I adore doing gay rps especially if they're MxM. Lol I just finished a book called Carry On and those guys just left me with the feels and wanting more. Anyways im new in this site so I don't really know if I can PM yet?

kari1299 said:
I would so totally like to do Straight × Gay or Bad boy x New badder bad boy ! It's not like im gay or anything but I dunno why I adore doing gay rps especially if they're MxM. Lol I just finished a book called Carry On and those guys just left me with the feels and wanting more. Anyways im new in this site so I don't really know if I can PM yet?
You can only reply after you have 10 posts and have been on the site for I think... 24 hours?

kari1299 said:
I can PM you if you'd like to be on the safe side. As for your choices, I'd prefer the Bad Boy x New Badder Boy, as Straight x Gay is already taken..sorry.

Bad Boy x New Badder Boy

That is the one that I'm interested in. I know the feeling of practically most of the time being pushed to take on the seme role. So maybe you would like to try out to be seke? It's switching between the two and I've seen that this really works as it depends on the mood that is going on between the two characters.

I really want to try out this concept since I haven't done this kind of pairing before. Makes me curious about how it will work out in the end.

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]Teacher × Student [College]
Prostitute × Client

They sound interesting o3o

[/QUOTE]
Sounds great.

PM me?

Marshmallow said:
Bad Boy x New Badder Boy
That is the one that I'm interested in. I know the feeling of practically most of the time being pushed to take on the seme role. So maybe you would like to try out to be seke? It's switching between the two and I've seen that this really works as it depends on the mood that is going on between the two characters.

I really want to try out this concept since I haven't done this kind of pairing before. Makes me curious about how it will work out in the end.
It's hard to play seke -I already knew about this- when the other is hellbent on playing the uke. Just saying.

As for the pairing, I've already got three roleplays with it. I'd be happy to do something else with you.

SnowFeather said:
It's hard to play seke -I already knew about this- when the other is hellbent on playing the uke. Just saying.
As for the pairing, I've already got three roleplays with it. I'd be happy to do something else with you.
Mhm... I think I'll be passing then. Have fun with the role-plays~ ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back