• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

M x M Partner Search! - Updated 27-06-16

JohnNeko said:
I'd happily rp incubus x normal demon with you :)
It'll be nice to practice writing non-human characters.
Sounds good! I'll shoot a PM!

--

*Bump* *New Updates*

Last edited by a moderator:
hello_vd.gif

I just couldn't resist xD

Anywaaaay... I'd be interested in the first two from Vampire Diaries (though I must warn you I just started S5 and I hate spoilers...) and the 1st from fantasy. Also twincest, maybe, depending on plot.

Ahh it was so hard to pic a fandom pic xD The others that I just have to put in here:

Tennant.gif

tumblr_lrn10p6puk1qemncho1_500.gif

Hello, you can call me Red. :) My current roleplays' replies are often spread out on either end of the day and I'm very bored in between, so I would love to roleplay with you. I'm very experienced and know all the ropes, so I don't need to be taught. I can play either role, so if you prefer the bottom role (as most tend to, now a days... >.> ) I can be your top. I'm particularly interested in the Prostitute x Client plot, so PM me if you're interested.

Hey ^U^ I'd love to RP any of the following with you~!

Band Member x Band Member (albeit I'm not familiar enough with 1D to write them as characters)

Best Friends

Rival Werewolves

[QUOTE="Bite Back]Hey ^U^ I'd love to RP any of the following with you~!
Band Member x Band Member (albeit I'm not familiar enough with 1D to write them as characters)

Best Friends

Rival Werewolves

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good! PM me and we can discuss further.

--

*Bump*

SnowFeather said:
Sounds good! PM me and we can discuss further.
--

*Bump*
Apologies, I think due to the fact that I'm new I cannot yet PM you - would it be possible for you to PM me instead?

Stepbrothers!

Pm me @SnowFeather

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Divergent]

Stepbrothers!

Pm me @SnowFeather

[/QUOTE]
I don't really accept that one anymore, hence why there's an X, but one of the stepbrother roleplays have died, so I'll PM you soon!

--

*Bump*

SnowFeather said:
I don't really accept that one anymore, hence why there's an X, but one of the stepbrother roleplays have died, so I'll PM you soon!
--

*Bump*
I can pm you if you'd like? Lol

[QUOTE="Kawazoe Gem]Twincest I would be interested in doing if you're still looking for a partner for this

[/QUOTE]
Sure, pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back