• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

M x M or F x F roleplay

GhostKid

Basically invisible

Hey I'm GhostKid! I'm a newb on the site and I'd like to start a role play. I'm not that good at introductions so I'll just get to the point.

Rules

• Please respond at least every three days.
  • Please tell me if you're leaving for a certain amount of time or I might drop the role play.
  • If I do something wrong on the site please help me out.

In a M x M role play I can be uke, or seme.

However in a F x F role play I tend to be a uke. But I can try to be a seme.

As or ideas that depends on your preferences along with mine.

Anyone interested?

Hi! I'd love to RP MxM with you! I'm usually best at RPing ukes, but if you're still open ad you'd like for me to RP the seme, that's fine by me!

[QUOTE="Bill Ciphah]Hi! I'd love to RP MxM with you! I'm usually best at RPing ukes, but if you're still open ad you'd like for me to RP the seme, that's fine by me!

[/QUOTE]
I'm still open, I'm just going to be a little bit slowish

[QUOTE="Bill Ciphah]That's cool, slowish is perfectly fine!
Should I PM you so we can work out the details?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah! C:

sure sorry this sounds stupid but could you define Seme? Is that like submissive? And I lean towards realistic and I love medivial times. But I have some Ideas for fantasy, I'm not hard to please! (*U*)

Don't worry, I had to look it up too xD

I know Dom and Sub never got enough into it to understand Uke and Seme. But I went and took some quiz and got 'Dont Fuck With Me Seme' So my guess is Seme means Dominant in this case? Please help us fellow noobs xD @Talley Marks @GhostKid @Universalbore

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back