• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[ m x m ] animes and original pairings! ( ignore post # )

wormz

Previously Slushie

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

1. Something casual. I am very busy and my inspiration for RPs does tend to die easily. I don't have the attention span or time to write extremely long replies, and it's easier for me to remain interested in roleplays that don't extend past one paragraph. That being said, I'd prefer a good chunk, at least 3 lines worth of writing. I'm fine with occasional 2-3 paragraph responses, as long as it doesn't remain the average amount. If we're playing more than one character, though, this rule doesn't apply. I'm just not very interested in novella. Again, I want to keep this casual. I am also more partial to FANDOMS at the moment, but given as there are only several listed right now, I'm obviously still totally cool with originals as those are listed as well!
  2. I also sometimes have my interest die down if we spend too much time discussing an entire plot, and would rather wing it and talk ooc/plot/discuss it WHILE we're roleplaying.
  3. I like being friends with my partners OOC! If we become friends, chances are the roleplay will end up being more long-term.
  4. Do not be passive aggressive. If you display passive aggressive behavior or are making me anxious, I do reserve the right to stop talking to you and/or block you. I'm sorry, but I have enough anxiety as it is, along with many mental illnesses, and it's very hard for me to handle. Roleplaying is supposed to be fun. It's a hobby, not a job.
  5. I'm fine with mature themes. Especially gore and horror elements.
  6. I'd prefer roleplaying in PMs, sykpe, or AIM. It's just easier for me that way, but I'm not opposed to threads! In fact, I like to think I'm very flexible. If I'm set on something, or don't want to change something, I will communicate and let you know! Feel free to do the same for me, I won't get upset or be passive aggressive. Communication is important!
  7. Transgender characters are welcome. Do keep in mind this is a M x M only roleplay, though! Trans males are still males. I, myself, am not cisgender, so expect me to be very flexible with gender identities!
  8. All of these roleplays will involve romance. If that's not what you're looking for, then this isn't the place for you, friend. :(
  9. I'd prefer not to involve graphic use of needles or anything to do with eating disorders in a thread. Those are my triggers. I have squicks, but not I feel are important enough to mention unless they actually may be present in a roleplay. Anything else is fine, though. Please let me know if there are things you definitely don't want to involve in a roleplay, or what your triggers, limitations, and squicks are. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to let me know as well! I do like exploring taboo and darker subjects, though, but if you don't like that, it's no problem!
  10. Even if we're not roleplaying an anime, I'd prefer anime FCs. I usually use them. And I do very much prefer character sheets, as I do have trouble summarizing things on occasion and character sheets help me organize my thoughts. If you're not okay with this, again, this might not be the place for you.
  11. You can call me Robbie! I prefer he/him or they/them pronouns ( whichever is easier for you to call me ), I'm usually busy on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I also attend a year round school, and other days my mental health does affect how productive I am and when I get replies done, so please be patient with me! That's all I ask. I'm mostly available on Fridays and Saturdays. If you want to talk ooc, I have discord, skype, AIM, and tumblr! Hmu if you want any of those. :)

FANDOMS

** = craving.

// = don't have a lot of knowledge on yet/have not read the manga/unfinished.

crossed out = not roleplaying anymore.

bold = my preferred role.

Durarara!! **

Shizuo x Izaya

Aoba x Mikado

Masaomi x Mikado

Chikage x Masaomi

Izaya x Aoba

Izaya x Mikado

Izaya x Masaomi

Shizuo x Kasuka

Masaomi x Aoba

Any of the characters listed above x OC

K //

Shiro x Kuroh

Tatara x Mikoto

Tatara x Yata

Yata x Fushimi

Tatara x OC

Yata x OC

OC x OC

Tokyo Ghoul **

Hide x Kaneki/Haise

Ayato x Kaneki/Haise

Haise x Suzuya

Haise x Arima

Haise x Urie

Hide x Ayato

Hide x Suzuya

Any of the above characters x OC

OC x OC

Honestly just ask if you have any other pairings bc clearly I ship a lot, even unusual ones, and I KNOW I'm definitely forgetting some of my ships.

ORIGINALS

1. Siblings, Twins, or Step-Siblings **
  2. Detective's Kid x Criminal
  3. Hit-Man/Assassin x Target's Kid **
  4. Survivor x Survivor / Apocalypse
  5. Stockholm syndrome based ( Bonnie & Clyde type plot and/or Kidnapper x Kidnapped )
  6. Angel x Demon / Angel/Demon x Human
  7. Vampire x Human
  8. Vampire x "Blood Donor"
  9. Detective x Detective
  10. Boss's Son x Employee **
  11. Yandere x Victim
  12. Rival Gang Member x Rival Gang Member **
  13. Rival Gang Leader x Rival Gang Member **
  14. Band Member x Fan
  15. Rival Band Member x Rival Band Member ( preferably not a celebrity, just two bands trying to rise to fame. same goes for above! )
  16. Test Subjects
  17. Runaway Test Subject x Human **
  18. A mix of any of these!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I haven't done One on One RP's before but I'd like to familiarize myself with it. And you have Shizaya so I'm hooked. Care to do Shizuo x Izaya with me? PM sounds good.

HI THERE! So I saw Shizaya and I immediately jumped in. Shoot me a PM if you are still looking for a partner. Im also interested in doing your originals. Vampire x Human?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back