• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

|| M x M || Always searching

CJ Mason

Are you sure about this?

Hello and welcome to Carter Jake Mason's partner search! If you're interested in doing a 1x1 with myself, please post below this post, and then I will contact via Personal Message.

My Requirements

• I only play MxM Modern roleplays, because those are the ones that I feel most comfortable doing.
  • Posting lengths can vary
  • I do not roleplay in Private Message; this will all be done within the 1x1 Forum

Note: You must submit your idea, if I'm to like it, then I might end up roleplaying it.

My Rules

• All RpN Rules apply
  • Cussing is to be kept a minimum
  • Respect: Treat me, as you would like to be treated.
  • Build the roleplay on more plot than romance

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, I have one particular idea in mind:

A Secret Service member has been assigned to protect the son of the President of the United States. The son is maybe this really cocky, spoiled brat that doesn't take his position as the President's son seriously and always tries to escape from his bodyguard.

One day, their car gets hit by terrorists/gansters/other, and they will have to go on the run to keep alive. This perhaps happens somewhere secluded, where they can't get help very soon. So for days they will have to keep moving to stay away from the clutches of those hostile people. Along the way, they will bond and the President's son will finally listen and respect his protector.

That's all I got so far. Maybe a bit of a cliched concept, but we could make something interesting out of it. If you are interested, then we could discuss further over the PM. ^^ (And if you have an idea, then I would also love to hear it. I love writing MxM.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back