• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings M// or F// roleplay search

amva

ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"
Hello there!

I am Ali, a female in her early twenties in GMT timezone that currently has a lot of free time and muse. However I must warn that due to health problems I must be not the fastest replier, but if I am gonna take a while I will forewarn you. I am always up for OOC chat, though. Is important to me that my roleplayer partner can also become a friend, so if that's not up your alley you already know where the back arrow is. Notice that I am mostly interested in M// and F//, but you can convince me to do M/F with a good enough plot.

My ideal partner:

• 18+, I have nothing against younger people, I would just feel more at ease.
  • Third person, past tense.
  • Be friendly and respectful, please, I won’t ditch you, and a notice before you doing so would be nice.
  • I would love you to would play more than one main pairing, but this is not a dealbreaker.
  • Someone LGBT+ would be awesome, but that's just a preference.
  • Have an IM (preferably Discord) at least for OOC chatting.
Fandoms:
(bolded ones are the ones I am craving)

Anime:

• D.Gray-Man
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Digimon
  • Attack on Titan
  • Yuri!!! On Ice
Video games:

• Overwatch
  • Persona 5
  • Dragon Age series
  • Mass Effect series
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Mystic Messenger
  • Fire Emblem series
  • Tales of Zestiria or Berseria
  • Detroit: Become Human
Settings for originals:
(Notice that any of the above fandoms can be used as setting as well)

• Danganronpa
  • The Last of Us
  • Until Dawn
  • Pokémon
  • My Hero Academia
  • Hunger Games
  • Harry Potter
  • The Maze Runner
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians
  • Dystopian
  • Steampunk
  • Survival horror
  • Romance
  • Fantasy (modern or medieval)
  • Idols/Celebrities
  • Sci-Fi
Limits:

• Pedophilia
  • Bestiality
  • Incest
  • Furries/Gijinkas
  • Scat
Thank you for having reading until here!

I hope I didn't waste much of your time and that we have some interests in common! If you want to role-play just leave a comment or PM, but really the quickest way to get to me is by Discord (my tag is Ali#0635).

Sincerely hope to hear from you soon!
Best wishes!

legendarisk legendarisk I actually was also on your rp search post today and added you on Discord to see if you wanted to roleplay DGM, hehe. Do you want me to PM you? Or can we talk on Discord?

Hello! I love your post here, so organized and pretty ouo
I saw you liked Persona 5, and wondered if you wanted to revolve anything around that? Whaddya say? ^////^

I would be interested in the D,gray man but I am new so I can’t pm yet also what does F// mean does it mean female x female?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back